How come Latinas liked white boys in the 80s and 90s but don't anymore?

How come Latinas liked white boys in the 80s and 90s but don't anymore?
Latina zoomers and younger millenials really hate white guys, which is unfortunate because I'm in my 20s and like Latinas a lot

Attached: bfdc71c08d17ac70cb4b7c53d80d47ce.jpg (736x919, 61.06K)

Bump

#LHWB

Attached: 1650549546658.jpg (576x1024, 61.49K)

Where do you live because all the Latinas here are all over white guys

STOP POSTING THIS SHIT NOBODY BELIEVES. I kill it with latinas.

But hurt minority post… waaah waaah waaah

You don’t get Latina pussy cause you post shit like this not cause you’re white

Attached: 2B350CD5-25E3-44E8-84DB-CEAB92978910.png (219x267, 50.22K)

Moot taught them to be ninja pepes he's a radical fag

Females of all races are turning their attention towards the joys of the BBC and the strong 6ft+ hunter-gatherer it's attached to

Anybody can fuck a latina, they're so easy at least where I'm from. I know a white dude who fucked the whole friend group and one of their younger sister. Shit was crazy when they all found out

I am white, shut up fag
When was this, 2003?

Lies
Unless you're talking about boomer aged women, maybe

nope easy 18-30 range. They all have white husbands.

>but don't anymore?
Wow you're retarded. Nice bait thread, chud.

Attached: ethnicity.png (498x483, 80.25K)

Sounds like bullshit
I don't know any young Latinas with white husbands
Nigger this is from like 2009

living the absolute dream.
what happened next?

Is it because of Blomph and the El Paso shooter?

I went to a club with my latina gf once and this other latina bitch started talking to her about how lucky she was to have bagged a white guy

When, in 1998?

Yeah, I live in Texas and it's rare to see young Latinas with white guys
They stick to their own or black guys

Because they know some white dudes be full of shit and won't always give them children. Like secret racists.

That and they always give their own men first dibs, because culture.

Nah they don't mess with us at all. I had to go the Asian route my own self. I don't blame them. Black men prey on Hispanics on the streets like animals.

You're so wrong, the younger generation of Latinas loves black men

They still do bud it's probibly just you.

Woke mind virus brainwashing.

a qt

Attached: 1.png (855x567, 624.53K)

My girl is Latina and she said she dated a white girl and she wore something she revealed her shoulders and he made a racist comment about it. White people think they run the world and can say whatever they want kek.

Attached: BC6C237E-0D33-4F2E-A24B-08EAEBEBB23B.jpg (640x640, 58.71K)

White guy*** fucking auto correct

I think you misread that anons post and proved his point all in a single post

Can't be Mexicans, they hate blacks. Puerto Ricans? I will give you that. Colombians? Eh. Maybe 15% of them would. They aren't afraid of Black people in general. Guatemalans, Hondurans? Venezuelans? Brazilians? Hell nah, you buggin. Cubans? They might as well be black themselves.

They still do

Nah they really don't, if you were in touch with normies you would know this

He didn't prove shit

>Latina zoomers and younger millenials really hate white guys
While the image of white men is being dragged as of late, this isn't true. It's a generalization. Besides, do you even know what a latina is? Cause it doesn't mean what you think it does. Stop having a weird racial obsession and your problems will vanish.

Attached: 1637575504332.jpg (600x518, 50.92K)

Mexicans don't hate blacks you retard
You are a boomer stuck in 1987

Attached: 1612595454490.jpg (780x520, 116.48K)

Lol are you one of those turbo spergs who calls Romanians Latino?

No dumbass. I live in Texas. I'm in my 30s. You are a clown. Go out to nightclubs and other events and see how many Mexican and Black couples you see in a whole weekend. I guarantee you will likely see zero, but will see at least 5 to 10 black and white couples instead.

They don't need green cards anymore

>30s
Boomer confirmed
I recently went to Texas for a week and didn't see a single Latina with a white guy.
I only saw Latinos/as hang out with each other or with blacks

No. Are you one of those retards who specifically calls brown girls latinas?

Hang out does not equal dating dumbass. Boomers are 50+ idiot

Women of Latin American descent are Latinas, simple as

But Latinas don't hang out with whites at all, they only like blacks
And being 39 is much different than being 18-25

>spanish speaking women from Latin America and the Caribbean are Latinas, simple as
ftfy
Source: I'm latino

The Spanish speaking Caribbean is Latin America...

You went to Texas for a week. I been here for almost my whole life except for when I lived in Asia. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Besides again Mexican women aren't dumb they know many of you aren't serious. They know you guys just play games and would never marry. You guys only fuck the hoes and sluts. Only the white guys that can speak some Spanish and like the culture and food do well. The rest of you have low chances.

I got a mexican gf and she's great i'm half white half hispanic tho. She said she doesn't like white pale skin people thinks they all look the same and hates niggers too. Just don't be a unhealthy lanky manlet also being masculine helps too. Questions?

You said you're in your 30s, you wouldn't be knowledgeable about what younger chicks are like
Latinas don't give a shit about white guys speaking Spanish lol, except for maybe the immigrant ones

#LHWB

Every time I go to Latin bars, all the Latinas are all over me. They want a piece of me. And I have a latina gf.

>How come Latinas liked white boys in the 80s and 90s but don't anymore?

Attached: 651.jpg (1197x844, 193.4K)

I live in Florida and empty my balls in a couple of different latinas every week

>random twitter screenshot

yes.

Attached: 1645283290153 - Copy.jpg (959x925, 232.51K)

I remember 1998. Shit was cash.

The 90s seemed great, particularly for people between their late teens and 30s

it's because everyone know that you fuckers are going to become a minority in only a hundred years or something. women hate hitching their wagons to inferior men/losers.

So will the US by ran by BLACKS soon?

shitskin cope

mutts and blacks, i guess?

I was in college then and my God it was a lot of fun. I don't know if it was any better or worse than any other time, I just know that I had a blast then.

Lol, 30 is a few years off boomer years bud

The hell part of Texas are you? Austin?

I feel like I should point out I'm not that user, but you sound like a retard.
Have you been to Mexico before ever in your life? It seems like you're entirely ignorant of how other countries especially in South America work. They very much have a caste system like anywhere else, and really have quite a lot of terms about how black a person is to a degree. In America for instance if you were less than half of something people would be like well whatever that's bullshit you're whatever you look like. South America really comes up with degrees of blackness with terms and defines people by it quite a lot more explicitly. It's sort of like when America was segregated except worse, it was a 50/50 either you're black or you're not. South America is far more discriminatory about that sort of thing. I mean I can tell you've never been to Mexico because you don't really see blacks there.