What happened to your highschool bully?

What happened to your highschool bully?

Attached: 1626838092426.png (561x594, 389.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kdOPBP9vuZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Matched with him on grindr and fucked him

got shot in a drive by

He's fat now.

I own my own trailer park and make meth.

Literally OD'd on heroine

I'm doing fine guys... jeez

Joined the army, after that became a cop. When he got married there was nobody to throw him a bachlor party, because he has no friends. Ironic.

He joined the Marines, went to Iraq, got his legs dick and balls blown off by a sandnigger roadside bomb then killed himself. LOL.

Fought anyone who thought they could bully me.
One beat me pretty bad.
I was 2 when my father shot himself with a hunting rifle in front of yhe family.
I later told my mother it felt like warm soup apparently

I walked into Becks shoes to look at work boots and saw him getting chewed out by the manager for being late. When he noticed me he acted like we were friends from highschool. I just asked him to bring the shoes out, being obviously disinterested in small talk.

He chased my friend and me with his bicycle every day after school. Now he makes dick minimum wage in a strip mall. Fuck that guy.

Attached: 1649455655036.jpg (720x1004, 66.9K)

Hell yeah

Attached: 1649876406463.jpg (200x200, 5.56K)

Isn't that the best?

The kid who bear me up was a bad dude back then
He got hit in the head bad and still lives with his mother now.
Worst bully was my brother.
He doesn't talk to me even though I forgave him when asked.

Right? I burst out laughing when I heard the news, my Mom asked what I was laughing at and I told her, then she laughed too.

I kind of wish for this to be true, if so what would he do in highschool?

Got shot in the throat after a drug deal gone bad. Kid didn't agree with how much he was selling weed for, went full autismo, pulled out a handgun, shot him in the throat which grazed his spinal cord, paralyzed from the neck down.

He works for me now. Pretty ok dude if you get to know him better actually.

For great justice!

Attached: i_kekd_4.jpg (321x354, 23.96K)

how unfortunate, now we can use his gibs to give someone else gibs

Attached: 1643142719662.jpg (792x612, 152.08K)

Must've of been quite the charmer to get people he made miserable like him.

Beat every woman he went out with. Still had an ok life. Sometimes you have to move on.

Last time I saw him was when I was 26. Was with a couple of friends looking for food at something like 5 am after an after-work gone shots and club. I was wearing a Hugo Boss suit with all the trimmings and he spotted me as he served my mate - I'll never forget the look on his face. He used to say I was good for nothing for years... Seeing his face that night was a sweet moment...

Didn't have one.

Same. I had good friends that I still have today 21yrs later.

Attached: 36FDC393-903B-4E4A-9C1A-9798C615CDE3.jpg (768x1024, 150.64K)

Yep heroin OD/death for mine too. To be fair he was a dick to everyone (even the teachers) and I think he had some mental problems.

Attached: pepe_0.jpg (1280x720, 53.08K)

Dead.

he has a good job
lots of money
big house
beautiful wife
3 kids
4 cars

its not fair

youtube.com/watch?v=kdOPBP9vuZA

Same, got one from 25, one from 32 (friends since 3)
Feels good man.

One is dead, the other two work in shitty factories making like 1/4 of what I do, and several of their kids happened after their slut of a wife cheat on them lmao

one off himself, other no idea.

no idea never kept in touch with them, why would you keep in touch with them... reckon everyone who answered is just larping to feel better about themselves

Attached: 1324194108814.jpg (900x912, 199.89K)

Most of the dudes are in jail or working dead-end blue collar jobs. I did fuck that one girl who was mean to me though, turns out it DOES usually mean they want to bang.

i guess i didn't have a single bully but was uniquely unpopular with most of my small midwest school.
The majority got fat and married swamp donkeys. I am still in good shape (50 btw), probably in better shape than most of them 15 years ago. My GF is hot as fuck and I live in a big house and pretty much do what i want. Hasn't always been easy but they look like they're just waiting to die and i'm trying to live life to the max. i will say my 2 crushes are still pretty good looking so 35 years ago i had some sense of the future..lol

you gave in, weak

Never got bullied. But on the end of some shit talk. That stopped once I was physically superior and started punching them in the face

same, how rare is this?

You never felt the urge to google someone for 3 seconds just to see what happened to them? That's impressive.

I put him in the hospital and went to jail for 3 years…

Middle school, but honestly just kind of your average stereotypical psychotic jock. He ended up chasing me home after school onto my family's property and starting beating me up. My mom came out with a baseball bat, hit him in the back of the head as hard as she could and told him if she ever caught him on our property again she'd kill him. That's why she laughed, said someone else took care of it for her.

He joined a football firm, had fight before a game and gave a guy brain damage. Now in prison.

>midwest
Is your girlfriend a cow or a donkey? Does she sleep in the barn or do you let her in your house?

their all rich and good looking getting tons of pussy and driving big cars and owning large estates and villas n shit

Another one fell into some farming machinery and lost his legs. Joke was he used to give me dead legs at school.

That makes you a retard if true. Unfortunately we both know this is bullshit so you're both retarded and a faggot. Men aren't supose to be emotional, stop being a faggot.

blue collar jobs aren’t dead end. Not even close

became a model while in med school fml then married a virgin mormon

Your mom sounds badass. Ever find out his background or was he just a piece of shit?

Attached: 7Cpu.gif (480x270, 1.56M)

Looked him up on Facebook with tats on his face. Looks like he was in prison for something. Typical.. didn't look into it anymore to see what he did... didn't care.

I grew up in a small town, population of like 3k, so every one kinda knew every one in some way. If any thing, your bully was your dad if you fucked up.

Didn't have a bully i hs but primary school bully got hit by a car and died in hospital.
I was like 15, got a hobo to buy me and my friend alcho and celebrated

i'll ask your mother tonight when i'm trampolining her ass

dang i love your mom no homo

Thanks for giving us credit!

Attached: taliban-men-ice-cream.jpg (1600x1600, 125.72K)

This is hilarious, one of the prettiest girl won like a pageant for my country and ended up becoming a dentist. Some people hit the ground running and don't stop.

hot as fuck

Ronnie Mcnutt?

Attached: 1_ronnie-mcnutt1.jpg (1200x900, 63.77K)

I got into medschool thanks for asking bro. I was more of a bully in elementary school, because I was bored. In hs I was focusing on getting into medschool I did not care about the sheep.

nice

He got molested by his uncle.

She IS a badass, tough as nails Idaho rancher's daughter. She'd just got divorced from my dad at the time and had some serious rage bottled up, I was fully convinced once she hit him she wasn't gonna stop. As for the bully? No idea, one day he started hanging around in the park behind my house and decided he didn't like me, he was a couple years older than me and hit his growth spurt while I was still child sized.

Max mother fucking Gawn. Captain of Melbourne Demons Australian Football Club.

You bully hard enough and you get put on a 6 figure salary.

i did not have one

Died in a scooter accident, xD