You walk into the bathroom of a shopping center and there is a clean-looking, refined and wealthy guy...

You walk into the bathroom of a shopping center and there is a clean-looking, refined and wealthy guy. And he offers you this: Hey friend, if you suck me here and now I'll give you $5,000.00 in cash. (He pays in advance) What would you do?

Attached: Straight-Toilet-Selfie.jpg (1200x900, 253.27K)

get on my knees

Take the $5 k and suck him. Who wouldn't?

Same 5k im deepthroating him

not in a million years. add three zeros to that number, then i would consider it. but i probably wouldn't anyway.

Attached: gay_op.png (498x582, 185.25K)

give him back the 5k and suck him clean.

I don't suck uncut disgusting pricks

Empty those balls into my mouth

>(He pays in advance)

*walks away*

KEK this

Make sure to work the balls while I service the shaft and then go buy my wife and kid something really nice with the money

>takes out knife and slits your throat

Suck that cock and earn that 5k, obviously

Sucking such a fat, mouth-watering dick and getting 5k for it? Where's the catch?

what a faggot response. go neck yourself.

>takes out knife
>take out my gun
what now big boi?

Pocket the money, kneel down and probably cum just from sucking him off

I'd do it for free.

>puts knife and cock away
>sorry

>pulls out my peen and cummys all over you OwO

You're already being offered more than you're worth user. Don't be greedy

based cocksucker

Attached: yes.png (680x709, 205.51K)

i dont get why straight men cant admit how fun sucking a cock can be. im not gay and love pussy, sucking cock is just a fun thing to do every once in a while.

Never tried one myself. What made you do it?

Negotiate for 50 k . Like that kid did to Elon.

just looked fun. i always wondered why some people love doing it so much that i had pop one in my mouth to see what all the buzz was about.

That simple huh? Did you know that guy at all? Let him cum in your mouth?

Exactly. Not my fault that cocks are perfectly shaped to hit prostates

yup. a buddy of mine from college. got drunk one night and just pulled it out of his jeans. didnt say anything so i kept going. and of course i let him cum in my mouth. people get too hung up on sexuality. these days, a blowjob should be treated like im playing a videogame with my bud.

Would give him the best bj he ever had. That cock looks so yummy

Return 4950 and suck his dick?

Ah. Don't have anyone like that myself unfortunately. All of my friends from highschool all went to different colleges and stranger cock doesn't appeal to me

It's pretty obvious. You put the money in your pocket and then leave. What's he going to say?

You'd really let him cum in your ass for $30?

If he pays in advance, I'm off. But realistically, if he just gives me 5k by just seeing me thinking about it, I'd just make an offer for 10k more for him to fuck my ass. I've definitely have taken shits fatter than this, how bad could it be??
15k or a day of inconvenience sitting? I'd take the money, thanks

it's not gonna suck itself you cretin

Ignore him, go about my business and leave. If I was a nigger I'd probably sucker punch him and take his money.

>$30
Not sure if bad math or just Jew, lol
No. But I would suck swallow for 50. I wouldn't have sex with complete stranger.

>laughs that you have premature ejac problems

Do it, take the money and hope we get in contact somehow.

The gay world is sad and lonely and I wish I had a true, monogamous friend I can trust and uphold with all my love. Dating is lonely and cold, most people lost the ability to show emotions or trust other people by hiding their true selfs during their teenage years.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017_06_27_at_1.05.21_PM.0.jpg (1400x1400, 201.56K)

Would do it if he can prove no STD's on the spot

Let him use my throat until we get kicked out or he's empty

I am near 40 and still single, and I'm fine with that. I don't see myself in a healthy relationship or in a marriage, and I think I would be a terrible father.
I just want a fuck friend, someone I can call whenever I want to have a beer, watch a movie, and then suck his dick, and he doesn't even have to please me. I don't ask much, I think, but where to find such a person?

What a massive faggot you are, user.

Only if he lets me swallow

That's kind of what I see in a boyfriend.

Hiding my true self from everyone and myself, while slipping up meant I might get kicked out of home seriously fucked up my mental health. I lost the ability to understand deeper emotions or feelings than anger or fear.

Sometimes I wish there's someone I could talk with - about my fears, about my thoughts and spirituality, but also when something good happened in my life. Or just listen to someone else's day, understanding his fears and emotions and learning how to provide the environment that he can trust me unconditionally

>muh round peg wont fit it the square hole

This is the reason human civilization has been against fags since the beginning of time nigger

Attached: 1650484820815.gif (300x300, 957K)

The opposite, actually.

You may not believe it but the oldest written text known to men, the summa alu, basically the written laws of the Akkadian empire, reads, and I swear this is true:

>If a man copulates with his equal from the rear, he becomes the leader among his peers and brothers

So yeah homosexual relationships were more or less accepted for 8000 years, even during early days Christianity and Islam. Only had become a problem in the last 400 years

This is why you have Yea Forums and other similar sites. People call this "the worst place on the internet", but this is a website where you can say what you want and people would - in worst case scenario - tell you
>oh shut up and go suck a dick
but in a positive way. I don't think that any person I know, even those that are closest to me, would and/or can imagine that I would rather suck a dick than lick a pussy, even though I am attracted to both sexes. I think this was one of the reasons why it took me so long to accept who I am.
And yes, Grindr is free. And yes, I can find matches near me. But I don't think it's the best place to look for what I want.

I can find a match in probably an hour or two. But someone who wants to listen to my problems and fears? That didn't work in almost 30 years...

This.

Those same text also speak of slavery, and slave trading, as though they're common place... but it's the Europeans that get the blame for the entire slave trade.

Revisionism is fun!

>fucking a dude ≠ homosexual relationship

gay sex is natural (especially to assert dominance) and found in animals
gay relationships are not natural and never works out

>He pays in advance
>What would you do?
take money
walk away

No thanks, I'd pay him $5,000 to never ask me some gay shit like that again.

I can't explain how I love being lectured about slavery, even though I am...a Slav.

Suck his dick retard
/thread

I let him in my intestines

The last bastion of free speech, and it's being used to spam nigger bbc threads, furfaggotry, loli pedo threads, hitler memes, da j00000z.
The saving grace being, at least there's no plebbit tiers of moderation and your shitposts get deleted because fatasses can't take a joke.

and couldn't be happier about that.

I'd tell him I have a foot fetish and help him take off his pants and shoes, and then run away with the money, pants, and shoes

>*teleports behind him*

5000 to blow someone? i'd do it for 100 if im being honest.

Attached: tumblr_ncinr3BrqX1snpxngo1_500.gif (500x275, 1018.55K)

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

say yes, kill him, put him in a bathroom stall, loot his corpse for more money, use a coin to turn the lock from the outside of the stall so it appears as if it's locked from the inside. Leave.