Hi Yea Forums

Hi Yea Forums

God here, if you have any questions we can chat.

Should see some nice trips in this thread.

Attached: Cima_da_Conegliano2C_God_the_Father.jpg (700x544, 132K)

why does my life suck

Fake. Only fools would believe u. Are u an idiot ?

Define "suck."

Also, is your life a result of your own doing?

Did you have any other questions if I was an idiot?

If I truly were an idiot, would you, an intelligent human being have to ask if I was an idiot? And wouldn't an idiot say, "no, I am not an idiot?..."

Am I crazy? I don't know, illogical? Is that what you mean?

How do u expect me to believe you're God? Like anyone can make a thread saying they're God. There's literally no proof you're one

yes

Attached: RM5KC5Y7RZGGBNMNNOMRQ64TRQ.jpg (1280x853, 78.71K)

Hi God! Why had you to procreate yourself and to kill yourself to becalm yourself? I guess there were easier ways to forgive someone for eating an apple or something.

How do I want you to believe I am God?

Tbh, I really don't care if you believe me or not. I used to play soccer and everyone in my soccer team told my brother I was God and he didn't believe them. If you have a strong enough third eye you would see my eyes and they shine of blinding white light.

Also, I am actually living my life as Daniel. Am here to experience. I really don't care what other humans think. Tbh, I don't like humans in general.

If you want to talk to me as a person, go ahead. I am a pretty intelligent guy. If you want to talk about if God even exists, we can do that too. I am here to chat, if you want to acknowledge me as God or not. I really don't care. This is something I do for you guys, not my own pleasure.

Fuck you fucking faggot, I can't sleep no matter what and my life is going to shit, fuck you

Okay, please define "suck."

Not having money? Or "bitches?"

Ok but only dumbass Americans call it soccer. Literally every single country in the world calls it football other than your shithole country

That's not on me, that's on You. I am not a religious person, trust me. Just because humans made a bible doesn't mean God has to follow it. :P

not having motivation or passion for anything

Idk man. Are u really God? Any proof? I don't want to be dismissive and accidently be rude

Okay, and you not sleeping is my problem? I should "bless you?" Have you live in paradise? xD

I was born in America, currently living in Sweden. I agree, America is a shithole, a business.

Wassup god all good?

Dude it's not real. It's someone pretending to be God larping.

Are you looking? You know there are millions of topics out there for you to get interested into. It sounds like you are caught up in the world of material things. What did you like to do as a kid?

No way, you can't prove that.

Any proof? I have healing powers as well as others, I can send a picture of me pushing my nose bone in? That shouldn't be possible by other humans but in the end, what does that even prove? That I am God. Idk what kind of proof you want. If you want to talk to someone, talk here.

What is this website? Are people really dumb? Like how would God be posting threads on a webpage likw this? And anyone can say they're god. There's no proof. U can't be serious are u

Hey, I'm not dumb. That's mean.

So like you can see what I'm doing right now? The color of my shirt?

Yeah, everything is good. Just chilling, tbh kind of bored of this world and everything that is going on. How are you?

Shit dude i was about to ask him to give me what i want, which is go back to the city where i've grow and get a motorcycle and live peacefully for the rest of my life.

But instead of it he wants to make me someone, i don't wanna be someone god i want to get drunk and grill some meat.

I did have a hobby of producing music 2 years ago. I was getting good at it but got into a relationship where i couldnt be myself. I had actually managed to lose weight right before too. I forgot about that. now im on antidepressants and feel tired all the time. should i get off of them, God? will i find the fire I had 2 years ago?

Okay, if you say so. Because you know me... And you have divine power so you can detect who people are over the internet. What's your name btw?

Sorry man I just didn't want you to be lied to. Maybe I was abit harsh

Larson. Why?

I am serious actually, oh so. Let's say, God did exist. You don't think he would ever appear? Or do you think he would and people would all say he isn't real because "he would never appear."

Let's get passed that, what do you wanna chat about? Regardless of who I am or not.

You are nothing but a piece of shit, lying in your bed in dirty underwear, too depressed to take a shower, too schizo to face reality

Of the off chance that you are indeed real I would like to apologize. I didn't mean to be rude at you or sin or anything.

I am on your side, but after viewing humans, we are all dumb aren't we? What is the red? Do you know? After a couple questions you wouldn't know, and that's the point. We are intelligent enough for some things. But are we really intelligent? Do we "know" things?

No, that's not how things work. And also, I am the human form of God. My brain can only contain so much information, I certainly know a lot more than other humans and have certain abilities. However, I am not omnipotent in this form. What's your name?

I already told u it's Larson. Why do u ask?

Why do you have a penis and testicles if there is no lady god to use them with?

You don't need to be someone, you just need to be you. And learn. I don't know about the drinking, but if you just want to grill meat and take it easy. Go for it. Discover who you are. More power to you.

where can i see the full episodes without the blur

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (1018x738, 811.97K)

Get back into music then, everyone will have something they enjoy doing. Anti-depressants aren't good. All "medicine" is unnatural and shouldn't be taken. There is nothing wrong with your brain, only your situation. It's hard but try to deal with the problems.

these posts are actually extremely annoying for me because i know you aren't the real god, i am the real god

Thanks, God. I'm not very religious but talking to you felt good. Be well.

you are a fucking idiot

Good, i'm getting drunk anyway.

Okay, what does dumb even mean? If you aren't dumb you can explain some things to me right? What is red?

I said I apologize. Do I get forgiveness or what. Don't just ignore me wtf

Just curious, sometimes I get funny names when I am chatting here. :)

Um the color?

I am sitting in a chair, but if that's how you want to imagine me. That's fine. Right now you are projecting actually. It tells me a lot about you. :)

Schizo? Hearing voices and having hallucinations? Okay, if you think so. Sounds educated. ;)

Suck it faggot

Attached: 1647369743038.jpg (3024x4032, 1.53M)

1+1+1=Trips

I really don't care, here is the thing. My name is Daniel. Look up the meaning of it. If a person named Daniel comes and says he is this or that. And you judge him before he gets the chance to speak. That's on you.

If that is the nature of your character, that's the nature of you. I don't know what more to say. Daniel is my name, I do collect of karma here in life. Why are you judging me though if I might ask? Also, you should probably formulate a good answer to this. :)

Sorry, I didn't know it was the same person, that's your first name though correct?

I wouldn't say I am male nor female really. In this human form I am male, I don't have a GF or any desire to have a GF and procreate. I am whole, I don't need a second half. Again though, you are talking to the Human God. God in his truest form, is all of us as corny as it sounds. If I were to show you a picture of God, it would be of the Universe.

I think that personality is what you emit during the interactions with others and yourself but character is what you do when nobody is watching you. We are all born alone and at the end of the day, we take a look at what's left of us. The clock ticks and we go day by day, breathe, eat and sleep but the art in nature that allows us to be, does it matter? Do we take a moment and allow us to make it matter?

My God powers are not strong enough to find the answer to this query. Please try at another time. ;)

Download more ram man

Well, I am a human that you humans see as God. Same thing as Jesus. What powers do you have that a regular human does not?

I can predict the future

Stretchy butthole

I am not religious neither, that's a human creation. If people want to think that life on Earth started just like that and particles just became intelligent, that's on them. Even people that think we live in the Matrix, change a couple words and it's all the same thing.

Whatever you do in life does matter though, and you life doesn't end in this lifetime if you know what I mean.

Okay, that was very well asserted. Since I am an idiot, why don't we talk about something? How life started here on Earth? Since I am an idiot you will make more sense than I will right? What are your thoughts?

I do enjoy having a bottle of wine every now and then, but is that really good? I ask myself that, the answer I think obviously is no. We drink to escape don't we? Or why do you drink?

I think life started because art imitates what can be sensed and what can be felt. We feel pleasure not because you also have to feel pain. The picture in our minds is what mattersd at the end of the day

What does it feel like to have a big black dick thrusted into your asshole?

You are omnipresen, so you must know this.

Is the universe deterministic?

fuck u god

There is no forgiveness unfortunately. What is done is done. You can't just repent your sins by praying. Doesn't work that way. Do I care? Not that much, but it is done. It is recorded. :)

Yes, the color red. What is it?

It's a sort of reddish color. Apples, blood, pee, strawberry, etc

Nice trips, and well said. I don't know what to respond to that. I think that's for everyone to answer to themselves.

Sorry, RAM @ Max. :)

Thanks. I got an A in muggle studies

I can as well, powers like that don't work on call though. That's cool you can. :)

That's a good power to have!

God doesent wanna answer this... kinda sus that he would avoid it....

Hmm

Sometimes it's a close call. Once, I predicted that my little sister would get knocked up by the end of the month. Month goes by, and she never left the house since she was sick. Last day of the month arrived, and then I knew what I had to do. It was a close call, my prediction almost didn't came true but thankfully it did.

Sorry this is meant to be for

I am talking more on a scientific level, do you think the Earth. When there were just molecules here, became sentient? Or was there a force behind it? The word nature comes to mind.

That's not an answer though, the color red is a specific wavelength of light is it not?

how do we stop evil women?

Some of the most important studies IMO!

God please answer

Attached: 1629932210821.jpg (816x1024, 36.65K)