Dude was a classic incel. Whole male patter baldness, receeding hairline, extreme views, no family or children...

Dude was a classic incel. Whole male patter baldness, receeding hairline, extreme views, no family or children, isolated. Gym nut, tried the red pill one too many times. He just had to have a crazy manifesto to cover up his deep rooted insecurities dealing with women. I'm a fucking troll ugly ass motherfucker but I have a personality and can get laid any time I want. Incels are literally irredeemable human beings that should be watched and if necessary contained or even removed from society. Sex bots and UBI can't come soon enough.

Attached: 1552773448879.png (323x373, 115.93K)

He should kill more

Attached: 1650457708992.jpg (184x184, 6.14K)

Based Tarrant

>bodybuilder
>traveled world
>made so much money from crypto he could buy a house in New Zealand
>pictures of him with girls
total incel

Attached: b9f5e5b0b10f4f4fadcb115ffd0fca39.jfif.jpg (1024x768, 38.25K)

50 muzzies DEAD AND THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT

how many whites in white countries have been killed by muslim terrorists?

>Used Yea Forums since age 14
>Not an incel
Yeah right

operation gladio fucker
guy was a zionist plant and they used fake ammo and fake blood

Are you a fucking troll? I wish you where inside that mosque to stack the bodies even more

nice jewfro

A lot

can celebrate, over and over and over
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

just wanted to say no one cares when whites get killed by muslims but god forbid someone try to fight back against the roach invasion

the bodies that were playing fucking angry birds on heir phones?

Based and chechnyapilled

Attached: 1650227652992.jpg (600x600, 41.76K)

im glad loser whitebois like him will die without a wife and kids
superior POC fuck white girls for breakfast lool

Attached: 1648476019554.jpg (1200x781, 141.16K)

babby's first bait

no he really killed 51 shitskins

Attached: bt.jpg (2048x1365, 364.09K)

I remember when people went through his facebook and got all his pics. the originals are rare now. I don't even have them.

is it bait if its true, though? the whiteboi future is one of cuckoldry, never having kids, and seething at superior people of color. simple as that

>The final push was witnessing the state of French cities and towns.
>For many years I had been hearing and reading of the invasion of France by non-whites, many of these rumours and stories I believed to be exaggerations, created to push a political narrative.
>But once I arrived in France, I found the stories to not only be true, but profoundly understated.
>In every french city, in every french town the invaders were there.
>No matter where I travelled, no matter how small or rural the community I visited, the invaders were there.
>The french people were often in a minority themselves, and the french that were in the streets were often alone, childless or of advanced age. Whilst the immigrants were young, energized and with large families and
many children.
>I remember pulling into a shopping centre car park to buy groceries in some moderate sized town in Eastern France, of roughly 15-25 thousand people.
>As I sat there in the parking lot, in my rental car, I watched a stream of the invaders walk through the shopping centre’s front doors.
>For every french man or woman there was double the number of invaders.
>I had seen enough, and in anger, drove out of the the town, refusing to stay any longer in the cursed place and headed on to the next town.
There is no doubt that this faggot was an incel

Lulz, he's so pathetic looking

they can still be found floating around the internet

Attached: ezgif.com-gif-maker.jpg (610x960, 74.94K)

>Why did you target those people?
>They were an obvious,visible and large group of invaders, from a culture with higher fertility rates, higher social trust and strong, robust traditions that seek to occupy my peoples lands.
The irony is australia and new zealand weren't even white until the UK fucked over the actual natives, so this dude has no idea what the fuck he's talking about. At least he's rotting in prison like the stupid white nigger he is

Attached: 1649885851185.jpg (1024x698, 159.2K)

not reading your screenshot for ants

he had patter baldness

Attached: 1649150232640.jpg (800x869, 183.37K)

Don't care about kikes. Based asians, Tyrones, and José's are cucking the US and chad pakis/arabs are cucking yurope. Not my problem. I'm white but I have no obligation to my "race", neither am I obligated to random swedish girls who are genetically my 20th cousins or some shit. Unlike Tarrant I don't care that some swedish girl I don't know died in a truck accident. Not ruining my life (or anyone else's) for a dead roastie. If Tarrant had an anime waifu instead of a dead girl he wouldn't be taking nigger dick in prison

Attached: 1640859768110.jpg (2048x1152, 155.85K)

Her name is ebba akerlund btw, tarrant namedropped her like 100 times in his manifesto bitching about how she shouldnt have died to the truck. Tough shit faggot, don't care

>WYTE PIPOL BE INBREDS N SHIET
Larp harder
Also I'm czechian

Attached: 1650286503283.jpg (224x280, 32.64K)

you forgot
>5'5

>Is there a particular person that radicalized you the most?
>Yes, the person that has influenced me above all was Candace Owens.
>Each time she spoke I was stunned by her insights and her own views helped push me further and further into the belief of violence over
meekness. Though I will have to disavow some of her beliefs, the extreme actions she calls for are too much, even for my tastes.
LMFAO
THIS NIGGA WENT ON A SHOOTING SPREE BECAUSE AN UNCLE TOM GIRL ON AMERICAN MEDIA TOLD HIM TO
HAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1637059324482.jpg (960x1280, 369.75K)

Its true, though. If they weren't inbred retards they'd have a higher fertility rate, and Tarrant wouldn't have comitted his shooting. Like half his manifesto is just bitching about how white people literally don't breed. They're like those designer dogs that have 100 health issues because they only fuck their cousins.

?

>Did you always hold these views?
>No, when I was young I was a communist, then an anarchist and finally a libertarian before coming to be an eco-fascist.
This dude was mentally ill his whole life. Manlet, obsessed with fertility rates of randos (no not all white people are your friends faggot, john wayne gacy would rape your ass and your niece's ass)

Ooo eee ooo aaa aaa ting tang walla walla bing bang! Ooo eee ooo aaa ting tang walla walla bing bang!
encyclopediadramatica.online/offended

Attached: 1650600427891m.jpg (1007x1024, 138.57K)

Czech schitzo

>Tyrones, and José's are cucking the US and chad pakis/arabs are cucking yurope.
Sounds like far right conspiracy. If you brought into this, you're mentally ill

ok, my ex was brown and used to beg for white cock btw.

tarrant hated race traitors like you the most out of anyone, so why idolize him

Just like nobody cares about you, balding lonely, fat mileniboomer sperg

at least im not in prison like him because he wanted to fuck some swedish loli pussy but she died because she was deaf and couldnt hear the truck

>starts to have a mental breakdown at the thought of white people having ingroup preference but is ok with when others do the same
I wonder what could be the reason

I don't idolize him. I just defend him because muslims cause more death to whites than whites to muslims. It's a double standard. Muslims are hostile invaders. On a 100,000 year timeline did you think his reaction was abnormal or inevitable?
>pls note she was my ex also.

Holy shit you have serious brain rot. Also thanks for confirming my assumptions.

cuck

unironically true

stay mad lol

Attached: 3050778%20-%20Brenton_Tarrant%20Rule_63.png (600x913, 158.18K)

>hurr durr cousin marriage inbred
These copy pasted insults are twitter niggerspeak which is only applicable for a very tiny minority of whites.
If you really were against those you'd direct your hatred towards
Midde-easterns, Pakistanis and muslims in general because they perform cousin marriage at a way higher rate than anyone else . Yet you're shilling for them, may be you're the inbred one here

>muh suberior POC
>gets oppressed by "inferior" Europeans who makes up less than 10% of the world
kek this is poor bait. Here's your pity (you)

Brenton only did what was right, he is connected to reality he fought in the war being waged against his people while the rest pretend it isnt happening.

If it were true you wouldn’t have to spam it here 24/7. Everyone would know it for a fact

Attached: 2741674%20-%20DOOM%20Donald_Trump%20Doom_II%20crossover%20jew%20politics.jpg (1024x684, 259.36K)

We live in fuckin south Africa, tell me there is not a race war being waged against White people.

Attached: 4492a0a6fd9c37ad.png (1200x768, 954.43K)

Sorry but you're just a deranged mutt. Even the most libcucks of libcucks feel sorry for victims of Islamic terrorism. You're also irrelevant

Not at the second mosque

there are videos from the second mosque of "victims" playing on their phone and the imam walking around with a bottle of fake blood

You never get laid.

If he actually did then great but during the first mosque shooting you can literally watch him bend down to pick up a clip that he never dropped
and he was used to push forward the NZ gun grab

Brenton went pretty hard to be fair

Why did they adopt a 22 year old nigger?