I dont get it

I dont get it
why does this fucking boomer care more about some war half a world away more than the average american?
I didnt vote for this shitt

Attached: file.png (734x605, 304.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tArtYkILiHc
courthousenews.com/virginia-democrats-kill-voter-id-bill-backed-by-new-gop-governor/
usnews.com/news/best-states/arizona/articles/2021-04-22/democrats-sue-to-block-audit-of-2020-arizona-election
youtube.com/watch?v=sAAu6O33rNE
guides.loc.gov/federalist-papers/full-text
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because the last time something like this happened in Europe it escalated to the U.S. dropping two nukes on japan. Don't pretend that a conflict in Europe is just some faggy little middle east romp.

Because the laptop that was originally proven fake by the FBI, has recently been proven legitimate by the FBI, along with emails confirming that the Biden family has ties to Ukraine as well as China.

Seven more years, faggot

Wrong

Covid died. Literally the day covid was 99% wiped out by it's omicron variant, Russia invaded. That is how the big boys play ball.

>I didnt vote for this shitt

But that's because you're Russian Pjotr.

>I didnt vote for this shitt
nobody did

youtube.com/watch?v=tArtYkILiHc

Attached: WI fraud.png (684x509, 164.74K)

Last time in Europe?
What about Russia's invasion of Crimea?
The Bosnian War?
The Kosovo War?
The Chechen Wars?

Those're a few of the ton of European wars that didn't escalate into the U.S. dropping nukes in Japan that have happened since. But I guess those don't count because CNN told you this was the really real one.

Biden is a fag. The invasion never would have happened if he never got in.

Even if we assume that this is entirely accurate, which considering the rest of your camps evidence over the last few years makes that unlikely, people not updating their address on the electoral register isn't some massive fucking conspiracy. Show me that any of those names is registered *twice* and then you have something valid

>Show me that any of those names is registered *twice*
we cant, because democrats blocked all attempts to audit the ballots in PA, WI, AZ, GA, MI

its really weird how democrats fight so hard in court to prevent any sort of inspection. really makes you think (well not you, you are clearly a brainless lemming who drank the koolaid, or happy you won regardless if it was legitimate and fair)

but one day you wont win, becasue someone else from a different political spectrum will play the same games and cheat better, and then youll be a sore loser and wish you had secured the elections

If homeless legal citizens and non-felons want to use a shelter's address for their ID, I'm fine with it.

>I dont get it
No you don't, because you're stupid.

>Show me that any of those names is registered *twice* and then you have something valid

sure thing, let me just reference the registered voters on the voter rolls to their designated voter ID which was logged as used when they cast their ballot.

oh wait

courthousenews.com/virginia-democrats-kill-voter-id-bill-backed-by-new-gop-governor/

can you explain how you just verify they are legal citizens and non-felons? please explain to me how your system works and would prevent any random person from any other state from creating an ID and registering to vote

ohhhhh, you are a liberal so you didnt think past your retarded comment and how it would work in REAL life

Wtf are you talking about, AZ and GA had many audits and recounts.

>to use a shelter's address for their ID,

Did you watch the video, retard? That is not a shelter, and many were long since dead, according straight to the social workers own admission

He's just pissed his elderly pedophile was beaten by the other elderly pedophile.

usnews.com/news/best-states/arizona/articles/2021-04-22/democrats-sue-to-block-audit-of-2020-arizona-election

if you paid attention to the audit at all, and watched the hearings (you didnt) which were livestreamed to the public, you would know that the democrat county officials in maricopa and phoenix and other counties refused to cooperate on many levels, obstructed and in some cases destroyed evidence such as computer logs and hard drives, and refused to come to basic hearings and explain basic procedures of their handling and custody chain for ballots.

everything in the audit was transparent and broadcast and reported to the public you can watch yourself their presentations to make your own judgement ( you wont because "your side" won so you dont care about future integrity of elections )

youtube.com/watch?v=sAAu6O33rNE

It's a very exploitable hole in security indeed, but if a person is a legal citizen and a non-felon, they have the right to vote. This is how the left draws you into circular logic and calls attempts at base level security, "voter suppression".

>, they have the right to vote.
they dont, actually. but thats a separate argument and clearly beyond your scope of understanding. i wouldnt expect you to understand what the united states constitution means

You are some dumb motherfuckers who never went to world leader school, you think the cold war ended in the 80s bitch. Ukraine is a proxy war. 500 million is nothing considering no American lives will be lost, Afghanistan cost 300 million per day, this war is Amazon black friday with the free shipping for us and we get to do it against Russians and not worthless sand niggers. More money/weapons that Ukraine gets means the more effort Russia will need and become weaker for it which benefits the US. Only thing better then war is a proxy war.

Attached: 1639178281044.jpg (1024x715, 351.4K)

Haven't all your wars being half a world away and even recent war in Afghanistan you pretended they were ''protecting our homeland''

If a person is born here and retains his voting rights, why should he not be able to vote just because he can't afford a dwelling?

Because A WEAK US PRESIDENT ALLOWED THIS TO HAPPEN

REMEMBER THE MONTHS IF RUSSIAN BUILD UP ALONG THE BORDER??????

>mfw Russians are pretending to be Americans while posting Anti-American propaganda on an Anime forum

Attached: srslynowai.png (505x425, 327.39K)

>500 million is nothing considering no American lives will be lost,
shut the fuck up kike. this proxy war was entirely created and provoked by the usa and half these weapons will end up in jihadi hands and used on europeans like the obama cartel smuggling AK47s used in france

that'd be $1.50 for every american. this would fix poverty.

Obama remembers.

>Only thing better then war is a proxy war.

Attached: namae wa.jpg (992x1024, 114.91K)

You all really need to stop believing that shit.

It's easier to believe that Russians are posting the anti-American propaganda and not Americans.

bitch I will jab you in the face and use the rubles they are paying you with to wipe my ass because that shit is worth less than toilet paper. don't be mad because Russia's armed forces are too pathetic to take Ukraine, if they were able to do anything the rest of the world might have seen it as a lost cause and wouldn't have invested any money in it. But because Ukraine pushed your shit in they see it as a good investment to fuck you up even more

because not every vote is worth having. the founders of the nation intended for informed voters to participate in elections. not everybody including the dregs of society. theres this bullshit narrative youve been forcefed through liberal indoctrination that we live in a democracy and everyone gets a say. we dont. we live in a constitutional republic. if you ever study history you will see that this nations founders SPECIFICALLY created a republic because they unanimously hated democracies, having studied them extensively and seeing that they all fail. james madison wrote extensively on this topic as did thomas jefferson. they all understood the basic fallacy of democracy: when one group of individuals outnumbers the rest, they eventually control the system and use it for their own benefit, at the great detriment to the other groups who live in the country. the entire point of the USA was a republic, which would PROTECT the rights and freedoms of the few, the smallest minorities of the population.

democracies have ALWAYS failed throughout history, quite rapidly within relation to other forms of governments. democracy always devolves into masses voting for more free money and services from the government, eventually the government runs out of money, and the system collapses. sound familiar?

or consider this thought experiment. how would your american democracy look if it was 90% muslim by population. do you think you would still retain the constitutional freedoms and rights the country offers, such as freedom of speech? could you walk outside, blaspheme the koran, and expect to have your right to free speech respected?

Attached: us dept redundancy.jpg (1049x1049, 560.31K)

Attached: russia bot.jpg (1080x1091, 162.09K)

nice try ivan. ask your boss sergei for a raise because your english is shit ESL-tier and i can hear the slurping putin cock in your mouth from here. kike.

Attached: '.jpg (1203x1500, 1.56M)

Listen, chump, if you're anti-American, then you're pro-Russian. If you hate the President, then you're anti-American. If you're uneducated enough to believe that the President is a bad leader, then you are a subhuman.
Either way: (You) hate America, and (You) should get the fuck out of my country.

It's not anti-American propaganda. It's the same red Vs. blue artificial divide, as usual. Your labels for your opposition have gone from variations of white supremacists to Nazis to "trumptards" to "antivaxxers" and now they have you calling them Ivans... How is this not apparent?

Shut the fuck up Pavlov.

Excellently put, user.

The challenge is creating a system that keeps itself in check and doesn’t stray too far from its solid base. The base was created by people who were smarter than your average dipshit voter.
Now that there’s a framework that functions we can let the dipshits share their preference for one option or another, but do NOT let them create their own options because as you said: “free money!” “No more laws!” “A horse for every citizen!”(last one kinda based actually).

Now, we have a situation. The government became corrupt and failed to protect the majority of its people from the greed of a few. The dipshit voters are rightfully angry because they’re struggling. The government can’t give the dipshits total control because they have no idea how to fix the system.
But they won’t spit in the faces of the corporations because they’re getting massive donations from them.

What we need is shorter term limits for law makers and ranked choice voting. The impossible part is getting the law makers to vote against their own interest.

>complaining that your senile presidents administration is spending time and money on countries that dont matter instead of taking care of the massive problems in our own country is "anti-american propaganda"

i agree. we really need to stop this misinformation. its scary how just anyone can talk and spread ideas. we need to put control back in MSNBC and CNNs hands. as accredited journalists they are the only ones professional enough to post information online

Attached: kiked media.png (626x644, 421.43K)

I voted for Biden and you’re retarded.

>I voted for Biden

Attached: 1650071252775.gif (260x454, 1.12M)

look it's a russian calling me a russian pretending to be an american while pretending to be american and insulting my english because that will convince everybody. way to earn those rubles faggot

listen here fat, ive got, oh 17,000 feet in the himalayas no thats not, look what the point is, you have have have

Attached: BIDEN BUFFERING.png (926x1132, 1.46M)

>i voted for Biden durrr
I voted for Trump. You hate America. GTFO

I didn't know people that stutter end up typing like that too.

NATO gets to babkrupt Putin and break Russia using Ukrainian real estate. Putin won't want to loae this war so USA can up the stakes a little at a time and Russia won't pull out until they are rekt economically.

This solves a series of long term problems for USA.

Ya think he's the real thing? An actual Russian bot? I do too.

Attached: snap.jpg (483x323, 20.78K)

I think it's deeper than that. I have a really strong feeling that Putin is just as globohomo as the rest. This is whales filtering plankton.

Boot licking shill

Ok I admit it. I am a Russian bot trying to earn enough rubles for a big mac for my family. Please just pretend I am swaying your American opinions so I can be paid and my handler will not be upset and kill my dog.

You mean this all benefits Putin too?

this is the entire point of the constitution, and its why the left hates the constitution. the left views the constitution as a "living document" that they can change whenever they feel like, or ignore when its inconvenient for their political goals. the entire point of the constitution is that its supposed to remain unchanged, except in the most dire or necessary of updates, which is why it requires such a high bar to amend. when you treat the constitution casually as a suggestion, then the entire value of it as a skeleton and foundation for the country goes out the window as does all the protections it offers. this is why the lefts judges are so toxic and dangerous. their judges are activists who rule in the court based on how they feel. they rule decisions based on what they feel is fair, or right. they dont follow the letter of the law as written by the constitution, which completely undermines the point of our legislative process and representative govt. this is why the left is so obsessed with the judicial system. they know most of their policies are extremely divisive or unpopular, and since they cant get them passed through representative government they try to get them passed through judicial case law ruled by unelected judges

>The base was created by people who were smarter than your average dipshit voter.
this is the understatement of the century. these people werent just smart for their time, they were smart by any measure even compared by standards of today. you can read through their writings and its apparent. they were extremely educated, and exerted a great deal of research and effort and thought into the formation of the country.

this should be required reading for every american schoolchild and a requirement to graduate highschool. this is one of the most accessible and worthwhile ways to understand the thoughts of the founders and the context in which they were working
guides.loc.gov/federalist-papers/full-text

Attached: waukesha bail.jpg (870x1024, 134.88K)

chingchong chinga chang?

Attached: chink nytimes.jpg (782x1024, 114.26K)

There is no conflict in Europe.

It massively benefits the 1%, globally. It's destroying the economy and social cohesion of the 99%, globally. It's a massive distraction of what the 1% are doing, globally. That is how they think.

its actually going to backfire but ill let your bread lines and $20 mcdonalds burger say i told you so next year

i'm losing cohesion to you as you speak

That's the point.

motherfucker im just trying to clown some Russians. why you sending me pictures of your wife

>This solves a series of long term problems for USA.
such as? the great chinese presence in the united states academia institutions? the $600 billion per year in IP theft china steals from us by bootlegging everything? the gutted industrial heartland that now sits barren and rusted because the factories all relocated to china? the belt and road initiative which china uses to colonize africa, south america, and southeast asia and extract valuable resources of national security interest? can you explain these long term serious problems russia poses

Attached: chinks vs rusks.png (943x489, 54.83K)

I'll cohere my dick in your ass you fucking nigger

Attached: chink medling.png (1003x884, 174.14K)

/thread

>he didnt stock up on mcrubleburgers

Attached: BURGER STACK.jpg (959x1280, 445.23K)

What? People purposely didn’t do their job and put their hatred of Trump before the good of the country??? This is the first I’ve heard of this!!

something tells me russians wouldnt waste time here when they could be on plebbit which is like a 17 alexa rank site vs 4chinks which doesnt even register in the top 1000

military indistrial complex and deepstate intel agencies were mad Trump refused to start any wars and wanted to act in the interest of the voters not the insider corrupt political elite. sorry but they couldnt risk orange hitler actually putting the people first!

Attached: trump afghan.jpg (664x232, 44.86K)

breaking! russias largest financial supporter announces it will continue to buy russian oil!

Attached: germany russia gas.jpg (595x275, 48.79K)