This nigger just hit some wigger kid on a plane

This nigger just hit some wigger kid on a plane

Attached: GettyImages-1357388423.jpg (931x523, 116.3K)

And rightfully so

aaaand a faggot bit the bait.

Don't worry I'm just here waiting for faggots like you to show up and defend this nigger just like they defended that pedophile Michael Jackson

A nigger is gonna nig.

That's not an excuse

You sound mad for one claiming to dislike niggers but here you are posting about him like he fucked you till he loved you.

I think niggers in the pas were lynched for a reason

You got to be especially retarded to start shit with this dude even if he is damn near 60.

Will Smith just fell

Legends like Tyson and Arnold can do no wrong in my book. They can literally rape and murder a woman and I'd be like eh she had it coming

He literally murdered a man while high off his ass during the live moneylion YouTube event, Infront of thousands of people watching, and yet noone gives a fuck about him till now, slapping some dumbass on a plane? What is with you faggots

Good on him

You're irrelevant

kid liked him like the niggerlovers in this thread. The faggots can't even take a punch

Is this something you do to your fans? I almost went to an event with this dumbass to ask him something about boxing

Guess sports are for animals after all

shut up racist

If you fuck around. You will find out.
Dude fucked around.
He found out.

We're all mammals which means we're all animals. Checkmate faggot.

u mad bigot?

imagine a legendary boxer known for his power hitting an ordinary person. What if that was my son

Thug shit like this has no place in the martial arts.

weak bait
if Tyson beat you to death in front of me I would tell the cops that I didn't see anything as I watch your parents cry and beg for me to testify

Guess your son is a pussy. How's it feel raising a pussy?

>retard harasses greatest heavyweight boxer 8n history
>retard gets his skull turned to hamburger
What was the retard thinking would happen? Should be glad Tyson didn't give him permanent brain damage.

Have sex incel

I can choke him the fuck out pussy

Attached: 1644374496169.jpg (720x965, 75.32K)

like you're a bitch and I'm going to take it out on black people.

>fan greeting his idol is harassment
Your autism is showing

lol americans will jump in to the lion enclosure and then complain when they get attacked. you antagonize the worlds greatest athlete and what do you expect?

But hey tell the cops that lurk on here what you would do if you witnessed an assault

Go ahead I hope they beat you like Mike Tyson.

not sure what that is. sounds like an excuse to hug and grope other men
weight classes exist for a reason. when the difference in raw power is large enough, no amount of fighting skills will prevent you from being beaten to death

Nothing not my business why someone gets assaulted maybe they deserved it.

u mad niggerlover awww did I hit you in the monkey u ok little buddy? Tell us where your father touched you

HAHAHAHAHAHA shut the fuck up

yes any random cop anywhere in the world who reads something potentially illegal online can come and arrest the poster because some random retard on Yea Forums doesn't understand how jurisdiction work

why does the single drunken retard + friend represent americans and not the massive fucking horde that all agree it was deserved?

kys

I can choke out and break the limbs of a college wrestler twice my size, shut the fuck up.

make me closet faggot
just be true to yourself and you could be living your fantasy of sucking dicks and taking them in your ass tonight

He was drunk and talking shit. No arrests were made.

Please do talk about what you would do to my parents in the event of a murder you little pussy

Speak for yourself, I'm not the one planning to take there frustration on other people, really should find healthy ways to cope with that anger.

I workout and am very confident I can beat you to death. As soon as I get a hold of you it's over. I would snap your puny little arm in half and let's see how well you wrestle then

cringe faggot

the computer is the only thing keeping you safe, bitch. Tell me more about your love for nigger dicks

here's a last (You) for you because that's what you live for in life, meanwhile I make more money than your parents combined
have fun with your loser existence, loser

>I workout and am very confident I can beat you to death. As soon as I get a hold of you it's over. I would snap your puny little arm in half and let's see how well you wrestle then

Attached: 1592415057350.png (762x988, 822.79K)

Your on b enough said.

You're just another body to me. I have beaten the shit out of guys bigger tougher and blacker than you, so don't talk. You all tap and occasionally scream like rape victims you little faggot

Is the wigger kid still alive?

Attached: 1481430307750 (2).jpg (372x300, 40.85K)

>all this impotent rage
Yeah sure buddy, you're another incel on 4chin

based

that's right bitch shut the fuck up

come again?

.....and that's how the wigger kid felt when tyson beat his bitchass

Captcha rawh8

a racist internet tough guy. not sure how much money you got scammed by your local strip mall "martial arts" class, but in a no rules street fight, my desire to kill you would overwhelm any attempts you put up for survival and when it's all done and finished I'll have stomped your jaw into a bloody mush that it will be impossible for them to ID you through dental records

when was this?

the modern faggotry surrounding virtue signaling will pass and people will look back and pretend they never acted like faggots for internet strangers' approval

In a street fight you suck my dick you little pissant

Michael Jackson was never a pedophile, the family who took him to court where proven to be con artists who have tried the same thing with other famous people, sorry to prove you so wrong fucktard :-)

Eat my ass

>family who took him to court where proven to be con artists who have tried the same thing with other famous people
That's a fake story that has already been debunked

Bring that ass over here faggot.

oh no the bitch that can't talk to girls has confidence

You ain't shit

u mad

the "i totally fuck bitches and am cool" phase will pass once your brain fully develops

>internet tough guy is accusing others of being internet tough guy.
Lmaoo funniest thing I've seen today

Naw i wanna eat that ass boi. Make you love me.

>outs himself as an incel who can't get pussy
As expected from Yea Forums internet tough guys

You talk like that to someone who can turn you into a cripple.

>brain hasn't fully developed and thus can't come up with original thoughts

I don't touch niggers

Guy 100% deserved it. Don't throw a fucking water bottle at someone after talking shit for an hour in a confined space they cannot leave.

Mike is based

Michael was an honorary Aryan, he never molested any kid.

I told you to shut the fuck up. Don't pretend to be other people .

I'm never going to forget how sick you are

Don't worry about that, Ill come to you.

stay mad

>he says that while repeating the same insult twice
What an autist lmao