Has Yea Forums ever gone home with a girl, gotten a whiff of a stinky cunt, and got dressed and immediately left?

Has Yea Forums ever gone home with a girl, gotten a whiff of a stinky cunt, and got dressed and immediately left?

Attached: hairy9.jpg (1000x750, 179.49K)

My first ........

Most cunts are stinky.
Sex has a smell.
You're still a virgin.
I can clearly tell.

I've been with super hot bitches where their deodorant ran out or some shit.
Smelling like italian subs and shit. I still fucked, but no lickly licky.

Same here. As eager as I was, I couldn't get over it. It was like a switch flipped and I had to run.

>Anonymous 04/22/22(Fri)00:01:41 No.876702217▶
>Has Yea Forums ever gone home with a girl, gotten a whiff of a stinky cunt, and got dressed and immediately left?
>>>
> Anonymous 04/22/22(Fri)00:03:09 No.876702261▶
>My first ........
>>>
> Anonymous 04/22/22(Fri)00:06:45 No.876702394▶
>Most cunts are stinky.
>Sex has a smell.
>You're still a virgin.
>I can clearly tell.
>[Post a Reply][Return] [Catalog] [Top] 2 / 0 / 3 / 2[Update] [Auto]

Attached: 3nlqu9.png (340x190, 79.51K)

Happened to me once but I still smashed cos beggars can't be choosers.

No. In my college days I drunkenly fucked some stinky pussies, but in any relationship I've always strongly insinuated that they should shower before we do anything until it became force of habit.

?? You must have an incredibly sensitive sense of smell. At least about a third of the cunts I've eaten (probably 10-15) have had very little if any smell.
So not sure what that's about

Attached: 4chan.66........jpg (500x449, 63.61K)

Yes, it happens all the time, and because I’m such a man mountain alpha male I usually take at least 3 women home with me just in case.

she was pregnant

Does pregnancy affect the pussy stink? Imagine how uncomfortable the baby must be...submerged in it.

nah
if the smell throws you off, then dont eat it.
as i always say, if im coming, im cummin

>stationed at some bumfuck nowhere USA town in North Dakota
>match with a 6/10 on tinder
>fuck it, might as well go get some
>things go well, she's okay, mentions that she's vegetarian
>little did i know
>fast forward to the evening and she leans back, slides out of her jeans...
The stench. The absolute fucking stench. It felt like it somehow absorbed itself into my skin even though I had barely touched her. It was rotten eggs mixed with cabbage and decaying trash. I got up immediately, told her to take a shower, then left.

I planned a hookup with a chick. Got a hotel room. Met her there. When she got naked she smelled like puss. Not pussy, but puss. Like shit you squeeze out of a pimple or a cyst. Completely killed my boner so I left

"smelled like puss" sounds like you narrowly avoided a STD

my first girlfriend. you could even smell her cunt when she had jeans on. but i wanted to get laid, so I wasn't about to be too picky.

OMG dude I remember in high school walking up the center steps inside. I was right behind a girl and I could smell her rotten pussy through her jeans. Her chemistry was way off and I remember being totally disgusted. She was hot too. But that stinky cunt is something I couldn't get out of my mind despite her face.

Yeah, I'm not surprised. So many HS/College chicks don't know how to properly take care of it.

Is it because they're still kind of "new" as far as girls go? Or do their mothers not tell them how to care for their snot pockets?

Only one smelled bad and only because she thought I'd like it ripe, well we talked about kinky stuff before. But that was powerfull stuff, couldn't get near it. All other twats to this day were nice like sugar and spice.

Could be any of those things. I've dated two girls who smelled bad.

The first was lazy and had a poor diet. Plus, when she showered she didn't use any kind of wash cloth or loofa. Just put soap on her hand. So she wasn't really scrubbing away bad bacteria.

The second one came from an ultra religious family, and her mom didn't talk about anything sexual. So no cleaning or shaving instructions, and no gyno visits.

I've never smelled one up close that I didn't like

It's so sad. I mean, if I was a chick the first thing I'd learn to do was keep my stink wallet from getting too bad. It'd be basic like brushing my teeth.

I wish

>working on hooking up with a 8.5/10 chick I'd been playing games with for months
>finally talk enough bullshit to get her into bed
>making out
>sweet
>bra comes off
>9/10 titties
>pants come off
>I'm down to boxer briefs
>work my mouth down to the tits
>delish
>continue south
>granny-ish panties, but ok
>pull panties down and prepare to feast
>wild untrimmed bush
>gotta be 1.5" deep
>can't even see the vag
>some of the hair is matted down into a thick black cloth
>nope, don't like that
>2 seconds of soul searching
>dick concurs on the fucked upedness
>pull her panties back up
>issue a bullshit excuse about not wanting to ruin our friendship
>she's pissed
>don't care
>fuck her friend a week later

College was fun.

Yuh.
>be me, senior in HS
>talking to a very hot girl
>I'm very interested, she herself is clearly interested
>One day she tells me we should go to her house during lunchtime because her parents aren't home
>I agree and do my best to contain my inner maniac
>Throughout the morning I am ecstatic because I know where things are going
>Wash my dick in the restroom and freshen up
>Once lunchtime arrives we leave campus on my car and drive up to her place
>The place is empty and once the door closes behind us she just throws herself at me
>We begin making out passionately on her couch and my dick gets as hard as diamonds
>She notices this and gets even more heated
>Somehow we end up in her bed and she gives me a look which tells me she's ready to take things further
>I proceed by removing her pants followed by her cute underwear
>However, as soon as the panties come off I am hit with a very strong odor
>I can only describe this as what I imagine Satan's breath to smell like
>my dick goes flaccid almost immediately
>I guess my disgust must've been visible because she immediately closes her legs and asks what's wrong
>I tell her nothing but she just covers herself and takes off to the restroom
>I just sit there and wait for her to come back
>when she returns she tells me she just wants to go back to school
>I agree and we proceed to take a very awkward car ride
>as soon as we get off at campus she storms off and I don't see her for the rest of the day
>Stop talking to each other after that too

Attached: IMG-20220421-WA0003.jpg (740x1600, 55.41K)

If I can smell anything at all during doggy style I will leave

Usually means they need to have just showered or they use a bidet

One of my biggest mistakes was going down on a girl in the morning after she had been marinating all night

they really aren't, I've been with 9 different women and they smelled and tasted lovely

you're probably a grotty scummy chick that thinks showering is optional

If the bitch smells like a warm turtle tank, it's time to go.

No never. I'm a man

Did it look like a spiderweb when you spread it?

Just cover them with a blanket or your shirt

Your brain will make you do stupid things when you're horny

Do your women not wash their pussies after going to the bathroom?? Wtf?

Yeah I cover your mom's face when she sucks my cock so I guess that's not too different a solution

No at all girls do this since most of the time they're not expecting to have sex

They don’t have to expect sex, it’s called hygiene

>granny-ish panties
Yeah, when a girl wears this it means she no longer cares. Reject this. Go for the girls who wear thongs or sexy panties.

This. Scrub those cunts. How would women react if they knew that I purposefully don't retract my foreskin until Sunday night and then wipe the layer of cheese off because doing it that way is soooo satisfying?

Hygiene isn't hard. And it's essential.

I have turtles. You just made my stomach lurch kekol

The worst part about this stench, even if you don't stick your dick in it, is how it stays with you long after you're gone.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 35.74K)

Yeah. And not just the smell on your skin. But mentally it'll throw you off for a while.

some aren't like the others.. you've had sex with one or two. I can tell.

You're not wrong but either way most females won't go out of their way to clean their cunts if it goes unused most of the time

Be the change you wanna see in the world: Raise your daughters to do these things so that the men they sleep with don't complain

Kek

Hottest girl I was ever with. Rich girl from up north. Go to her apartment. Stank so bad I needed a shower after. Such a beautiful face and body I stuck it out a few months. In the shower every time we fucked because "I liked it better". Broke up with her. Tells me she's going to tell our friends she broke up with me to save face. I say "okay". Never have to smell that rot pocket again. how to green text?

>how to green text?
Newfag

Yeah. how to green text?

Foll

Attached: follow your nose.gif (320x245, 817.69K)

>

you do realize that stink was from other dudes fucker her right?

>google it
>asshole could have been helpful
>thanks

>godamnit

I love a warm steamy cunny. the kind that gets so wet it runs down into their ass and you just slide it in there too.

I think the younger they are the worse it smells. The HS chicks were brutal but it was pussy so I was all in. One buddy fingered a super hot chick & said he had to drive home with his hand out the window because of the smell

Yeah when they're young and still "new" they have to figure out their own chemistry.

I can see how dick cheese could throw off a woman's bio-scent. Maybe I should just be happy I didn't catch anything from her.

Interesting. Never thought of that. Just thought as early teens they were so excited for the new experience etc. they were always soaking wet & the smell was overwhelming

Well they were certainly as excited as you. You can't get that 'early' feeling again, that full body buzz, after 20 or so.