Closeted bi guy here. Just got a hotel room and a new dildo

Closeted bi guy here. Just got a hotel room and a new dildo.

Haven't even opened yet. Dubs get requests. Also please lemme know if you like the pics

Attached: Screenshot_2022-04-21-16-45-28-314_com.simplemobiletools.gallery_1.jpg (1080x606, 117.77K)

Bump

Attached: IMG_20220421_164751.jpg (1080x583, 289.34K)

Wow nobody? What has this world come to?

Attached: IMG_20220421_165624.jpg (1080x579, 182.03K)

Post your dick next to the dildo

rolling for kill yourself

Attached: IMG_20220421_170646.jpg (1080x781, 283.82K)

>OP at diner time

Attached: AFBE0759-0080-426A-A234-69EE3C8CBD43.jpg (700x373, 56.14K)

Do you fantasize about sucking cock OP? I'm a straight guy (not attracted to dudes), but I'd let you lick my balls and suck me off.

Yeah but I've always fantasized about getting fucked since I was a kid

Attached: IMG_20220421_170926.jpg (1080x592, 149.54K)

God I just wanna get stretched. Still haven't even opened the dildo cause it doesn't seem like anyone's here l

Attached: YouCut_20220421_171042240 (2).webm (320x180, 893.18K)

I had this friend that I had a sleepover at his house when we were about 8. He took me out into the woods and wanted to show me this cool trick he figured out. There was a plum tree in the middle of this orchard of trees. He picks on up, splits i, pulls down his pants and starts rubbing it on his dick. He convinces me it feels really good.

I do the same. He tells me to lay on the ground, it will feel better. Just feels cold and slimy. He suddenly leans in close and starts sucking me. I wriggle away, but then he puts his body weight on my legs and goes back to sucking. I'm trapped and the feeling is so intense.

Later that night I wake up to that intense, but pleasurable feeling again. Once he realizes I'm awake, he asked me to put my penis in his ass. He took off his pajama bottoms, got in a doggie position and spread his cheeks. He had me finger his ass first, but I was grossed out and went to bed.

Sometimes I think about that and wished I would have pounded his hole, but in reality I had an 8 year old dick, I don't think I could have penetrated him.

Said his mom's boyfriend used to do that to him sometimes when he came over to watch him and his brother. That part was really sad. We moved shortly after that, don't know what became of him.

That's a nice smooth ass. Love to stuff you with my little goblin

Sorry man, I'm into trannies. Good luck splitting your chili ring in half!

Attached: 1649219140354.jpg (976x850, 162.63K)

What? Parents won’t accept you or something?

Juicy. Bet your face is cute.

Hot
Nah just embarrassed I guess

Attached: YouCut_20220421_172806952.webm (320x180, 869.24K)

Totally understand that. How old are you? Ever stopped by a gloryhole before?

Where are you at? Maybe you could use an anonymous cock to fill your hole. Wouldn't you just love being filled up with a couple of creampies?

Rub that cute lil asshole with the tip

How old were you when you started fantasizing about getting fucked. What we're the fantasies?

Let's see that ass get spread by that big dildo boy

Go buy some Huggie's Pull-Ups, put the Dildo in and wear the Huggies over them. Have to walk around in them till you use the diaper for both uses.

Attached: 1647504179119.gif (162x123, 378.11K)

Fuck off diaper faggot, go play with the pedos. This is a thread for men.

Reroll
>for men
>penetrating himself with a dildo

I'm old, 30 and no never knew where one was

Attached: YouCut_20220421_173816204.webm (320x180, 436.87K)

Reroll

Rolling for you to go do something that will actually improve either your life or the lives of those around you instead of posting boring pictures to anonymous strangers, ultimately achieving nothing.

Rolling for diaper stuff. If you want to demean yourself with a Dildo go all the way.

I just recently bought a 7" dildo off Amazon for fun. Recently I had rarely stuck things in my ass besides my finger and like the handle of a razor. Tried the dildo out in the shower and it hurt like crazy and I immediately had to get out and sit on the toilet and take a shit.

But then I tried again today with proper lube and stuck the dick against the wall and backed into it and let me tell you, it feels AMAZING. It feels so freaky, like I can't even imagine how good it must feel to be a girl and get fucked doggystyle. That would be my favorite position. I got most of the dildo in. I think my ass got stretched a little. It felt so much better and didn't really hurt at all that time.

Btw I consider myself straight, maybe bi-curious.

Reroll

Why waste a hotel room on just dildo play
Get on grindr right now and get some dick

Rerolling for diaper request again
>Rolling for you to go do something that will actually improve either your life or the lives of those around you
If that was the case they wouldnt be on Yea Forums or inserting stuff up their ass.

try finger
but hole

Yeah exactly, that's why I rolled for them to do it.

Reroll diaper

I am buttoo scared

Rerolling, i know OP wont honor requests that he hasn't predetermined to accept though.

The eternal conflict - want to get laid before looks fade, either too nervous or risky to take the chance

Will the 600s bring the devil around to trap OP in a diaper? Reroll

Reroll

Jesus Christ not gay but this is seriously tempting me

Reroll but no devil trips it seems

His ass or the thought of using a dildo?

You kinda got a fat ass, bro

pics getting stretched out, let's go

Reroll again
>tempting
>not gay
You're Bi bitch

Take that fucker to the balls boy

Reroll again
Surely both
Winrar

The ass i guess. Kinda hard rn and it’s freaking me out a bit. Never been hard for a guy. Fuck me I don’t want this.

Dang that's gonna take time

You're probably just gooning hard, my man. Nothing to worry about.

Do you shave your ass or do you Nair it off? I've got my Sunday night Nair routine down to 15 minutes. I like myself smooth.

Go on a grinder and invite a guy over

This. Do this. There's no reason you shouldn't. You can be upfront about what you want and don't want.

I’m not bi. I’m not a fucking faggot.

I love hotel play. There's something so naughty about a random hookup in a safe and comfy space.

i hate pics.

please stahp using your body as an amusement park!

faggot

kys

Attached: 1345090123171.jpg (400x576, 82.88K)

Diaper roll again

Reroll diaper
>gets turned on by dildo or dude with dildo
>not being gay or bi
denial is ugly

Reroll Diaper with a mix of . Insert Dildo into ass, wear the huggies pull-up over it and keep it there, go to grindr and invite a guy over and make sure to have that diaper used by the time they arrive. Only that guy can remove said diaper and dildo.

Winrar

diaper fags fuck off, jesus christ you're by far the most insufferable fetish bastards

What about that pedophelia fetish?