Realistically speaking as non white man, how rich I've to be to date a white woman with this specific body type?

Realistically speaking as non white man, how rich I've to be to date a white woman with this specific body type?

Attached: nh.jpg (385x796, 34.02K)

>as non white man
>rich

>to date
At least $10,000 dollars and a steady Job.
>To fuck
For free

>To fuck
>For free
Never said i was Chad user

White men in the US are richer than east asian and indian Americans retard. White men in the US are lazy as fuck because our culture does not promote work ethic anywhere near the extent that do asian cultures.

i would say a minimum of 6 figures.

Honesty not very rich, given you make up for it in some other characteristics like:
-height
-face
-confidence
-fashion
-education

Also depends what race you are. Black men would have an easier time than Chinese men or Indian men, at least for short-term relationships, on average.

Sorry meant to say poorer*
Guess i'm the retard

Why would you need to be rich. You're white. You get women like this for free.

stats user stats, you below 6ft, you chubby etc.

>height
I'm a manlet
>face
6/10 face
>confidence
I'm confident but in my experience that rarely helps but if you don't have the money or the looks to "back it up"
>fashion
Don't know anything about fashion, I work in a job that demands physical labor and sometimes i end up with dirty clothes
>education
Undergrad degree and I've manners

Don't need $100k but obviously being >$100k always helps.

If you're in good shape, not short, somewhat charismatic + confident, decent face, and dress well + practice good hygiene, shouldn't be hard at all to get a white girl with that body type.

5'5, a little chubby but I'm not obese at all, 6/10 face, hard working man. I enjoy physical labor.

wow!

sauce?

Probably best getting money then realistically. Not being rude to you but why settle for someone with similar stats when guys way better are out there for her. Life's a competition if being analytical about this, best shot a chubby white girl who's curvy and hope she loses weight.

>If you're in good shape, not short, somewhat charismatic + confident, decent face, and dress well + practice good hygiene, shouldn't be hard at all to get a white girl with that body type.
Well... At least I've good hygiene

What's a manlet specifically in terms of height? Like 5'7? Under?

>I work in a job that demands physical labor and sometimes i end up with dirty clothes

Yeah but obviously you'll shower and get changed before meeting with prospective girls. Dress well and smell good. Take care of your skin. Cleanse, moisturise, sunscreen every day.

Don't worry user i don't get offended you are right but honestly i do my best and even that isn't enough.

Yes I'm 5'5, but we'll I'm not saying I've had hygiene, I'm a very clean person, i bathe and brush my teeth 3 times a day, but what i tried to say is that i don't give too much importance to my clothes.

You need to kill yourself,subhuman.

I hear you user, life's not fair I was just trying to be realistic about it. Especially with online dating and social media, this type of girl basically gets to choose from a 5 star buffet. So I'll repeat what I said might be the realistic option. A girl who's overweight but you can tell is curvy and start from there.

But why you wanna fuck this ugly whale?

There's some truth to what he says but he's not right. You're at a fairly disadvantage being short and not wealthy, but not something that can't be made up for.

>Don't worry user i don't get offended you are right but honestly i do my best and even that isn't enough.

I'll tell you for certain that if you go around believing that the only way these girls will like you is if you have money, then that probably will be true, because holding that belief means you fundamentally lack self-confidence, which will project itself to others in ways you might not expect.

Not true. Boomers aren't lazy and the younger ones are only lazy because they have inheritance and a few slivers of freedom left

I would 1000% swipe left on this girl.

I don't have shit for money and I wouldn't even consider dating that.

This girl is merked wtf you talking about retard

I don't know. People have different perceptions of beauty.

Attached: images.jpg (495x619, 30K)

Instead of being retarded and commenting on my post, how about you give advice to OP?

If I brought this bitch home back to visit my family for the holidays I think we'd be turned away. At the end of the day though, everyone has their own beauty preferences, and mine are simply better and more refined than yours.

I have been, retard. You gave shit advice, This girl does not get to choose from a 5* buffet, and is completely achievable even for 5'6 guys.

>A girl who's overweight but you can tell is curvy

That's literally this girl. She's objectively overweight and not that attractive by objective beauty standards.

>and mine are simply better and more refined than yours.
Oh user, i think my own taste in women is far superior than yours, you probably like small breasted, petite skinny women with child like bodies that only a pedophile would like, but hey beauty is subjective, just like Plato said beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder

Attached: blp.png (452x678, 6.29K)

What's your advice and OP is not 5ft 6 btw. He asked how much I answered that question. I even made a suggestion that would be easier than a higher salary that is realistic.

She is weirdly hot, but ultimately, she is a fat slut, so if you have any game at all you should be able to get her to pay for everything.

I like women of all normal heights (slight preference for taller) who are slim, almost to the point of anorexia but just stopping short, white or asian women with facial characteristics consistent with Eurocentric beauty standards.

You should check out her sister Sprout

bump

b u m p

Later midget black dude who works manual labour and likes fat chicks

b y e

Later pedophilic user

Honestly OP, with the money you make just pay for it. Much simpler, less stress, less drama. If you aren't a pathetic idiot like me then I don't know what to tell you. I know this hooker I want to fuck, have fucked her before. White girl with a fat ass, 100 bucks, I have fucked worse. Her being white already makes her super attractive, her being good looking to me and having a fat ass is a bonus.

More

Would flood this chubby girl's womb with no regerts

Nowadays? Not very. But the easier to get she is, the lower the quality of her character, social and financial status will be.

Attached: 1646532446674s.jpg (125x110, 2.31K)

> Also depends what race you are. Black men would have an easier time than
> Chinese men or Indian men, at least for short-term relationships, on average.

Rape doesn't count.

b ump

You'd have to be blind deaf and mute.

Good for you Chad. She do be thicc congrats

I'm in bed with one right now and have 40 cent in my bank account though I am white

That body type? If you can take her out to a sit down dinner once a week she'll be blowing you like there's no tomorrow.

The place doesn't even matter, as long as it's sit down. Take her to fucking applebee's, doesn't matter.

See, her body type, white men don't go for that unless they're beta, desperate, or uglier, so these girls likely get very few dates and as a result are way more likely to put out. All you gotta do is take a shower, put on a clean shirt, and show up.

Attached: 1633260337315.jpg (688x600, 49.63K)

>height
5'11, 190ishlbs
>face
No acne/blemishes, proportional, decent chin nose, etc
>confidence
50/50 depends on how shitty people feel like being to me that day. I work out a lot and know at least in muscle and body fat, I'm better off than 95% of people. Not in fitness model territory but I think if I quit doing drugs, I could get there in 6 months. Confidence from being fit doesn't really matter though. I do it to make myself feel less depressed, not to impress other people. Most girls don't care about your body composition or dedication to health and self-care. It comes down to what your race is and how much clout you have. I know guys who are way more jacked than I am who get no attention from girls literally because of their race and because their friends are just normal people.
>fashion
I follow a lot of fashion blogs, have my own style etc. I'm into it like a hobby.
>education
undergrad in math, grad school hopefully

>6 figures
I make this much and still nothing. Part of this is probably because I hate spending money and I'm self-conscious about how people view me so, no one can tell. I spend like Im poor mostly because I'm emotionally crippled by fear of needing that money to save my dog or myself from whatever bullshit problems life will inevitably throw at us. There is some peacocking that would have to occur for someone here for salary to be viable, but do you really want the kind of girl who only cares about you for money? Probably not long-term. I'd rather be alone in general than alone in a relationship where someone is using me.

Still not even a girlfriend. Considering just hiring hookers till I die because apparently none of this matters in dating. Whatever it is, I don't have it and I'm clearly not worth dating not matter how hard I try/succeed at self-improvement.

Not OP but thanks for this thorough write up user. Guessing you're either in some sort of money business (actuary/finance) or programming either way, congrats.

Funny you mention fashion being a hobby but not wanting to draw attention to yourself as these things usually go hand in hand and are used for the approval in some sense from others. Dating for your looks to me is not that much better than dating for your money but is just more socially acceptable to be honest. The halo effect is pretty powerful and causes those affected to see a generic person to have more positive qualities attached to them.

Not to be an asshole but would you mind sharing what your issue with women may be, is it simply holding convo?

nicole herring

>Not OP but thanks for this thorough write up user. Guessing you're either in some sort of money business (actuary/finance) or programming either way, congrats.

I work in the management and infrastructure side of IT. Very thankless profession. Lots of money for knowing niche tech and no one wants to do it because it's not as mainstream as software development. Median age is almost 60 and I'm literally the youngest person by decades everywhere I've worked. Good jobs but really hard to get into because you need experience and you can't even get the experience to land a first job. Enterprise shit is expensive in the millions of dollars per year so it's hard to even simulate it. I got really lucky that my first job 10 years ago had a small data center and I learned by reading vendor documents as I worked. College was semi-helpful but generally, computer science degrees are useless in the real world unless you want to do development at a mainstream tech company. Pretty much everything useful about it I've ever learned was from fucking around in my basement, reading books, and building shit. Sorry. Tangent about my job. I really like my job.

>Funny you mention fashion...

I'm fine with dating for looks in certain contexts because to some degree it does take effort. I have to work out, starve myself, have a whole ass routine for hygiene, research fashion. I won't judge a girl for things she can't control like facial structure, but if she is in good shape and dresses well that supersedes natural beauty for me. I like to dress in a normcoreesque way. Pic related. I don't dress like I'm rich, but like I know how to pair colors and pieces together without being flashy.

I legitimately believe my problem is race. Every girl I talk to and all my friends who have girls think I'm funny, fun to be around etc.

Attached: Capture.png (686x1283, 1.39M)

user, this is like your average young, chubby American white woman. These chicks are the ones you pump and dump throughout college, because she's one meal away from becoming this.
> Pic related, your future wife
If she's turning anyone down, it'd be a miracle (unless she's a fat acceptance Tumblr bitch)

Attached: sedentary.jpg (836x500, 72.02K)

You seem very intelligent, not ashamed to admit smarter than myself user. It very well could be your race if that is your analysis, having a degree in mathematics and being good at your job proves your a cable trouble shooter. I'm sorry to hear about your troubles in dating user I do wish you the best in the future. I can't think of anything outside of the box that you probably haven't already, really I wish I could be more helpful.

Not hot.. looks like a molar

I know exactly what it is based on women I've gone on dates with. The most common critique I get is that they aren't interested in pursuing anything long-term because of my "culture". Which is a fancy way of saying, I'm a brown dude living around a bunch of white people and the girl doesn't want to be the odd one out. Which is fine. I don't really have any disdain for any group of people and I can't force women to prefer me.

Culturally though, I'm about as white as they come. I have no connection with my parents' home country. I don't speak the language, listen to the music, watch the movies, subscribe to the religion, etc. I don't even look like most people from there aside from skin tone. But again, perception is everything. If a woman dates outside of their race here, it's to be socially perceived as valuable. The bobs and vegene thing, plus lack of hygiene of men from India has effectively made us the most hated group of people in the dating pool irrelevant of how you stack up to other dudes on paper. Even other brown girls don't want to date us because it's seen as a step down the way asian women only date white dudes. I have a friend who is a doctor, owns his own surgical practice, very humble, well-dressed guy who works out a lot. In 35 years he's had sex with 1 girl and she only did it to make my other friend mad. I feel bad for him because he's a legitimately kind and caring person who has accomplished a lot in his life. None of that matters though.

I've literally watched it happen right in front of me multiple times. I have white friends who are bald, fat, jobless, drug addicts that just exist and get girls. We have this saying in my group of friends called the "just be white" principle and all the white dudes in the group know it. Can't even be mad about it tbh. It's funny in a cosmic sort of way. Like of all the things to be born as, literally the lowest piece of human garbage possible. No matter how hard you try, you can't escape it.

Also, thanks for the kind words. The math and job thing, I just got really lucky. I'm honestly not naturally very smart. I just try really hard at things. If you had talked to me in 2006, all I wanted to do was join the army and die over in Afghanistan because I kind of figured by the time I got into my 30's the way I'm living would be the eventual outcome. It's barely worth living. Barely. Obviously, there's people in way worse situations than me but that's like telling an amputee, "well at least you don't have Parkinson's disease, suck it up, buttercup."

My advice to all the younger guys in here: Go ahead and self-improve. Take it as far as it will go. It will at least stave off the crippling depression and financially allow you the freedom to do the hobbies you like. If you need a shoulder to cry on once in a while, get a cat or a dog. But put your problems in perspective. It can always be worse, so be thankful. You may get your whole life in order and nothing you want will come out of it. That's a very real possibility that no one talks about with self-improvement. But you'll have something.

Fucking education lmao.
>I've got a PhD from MIT plz fuck