This image speaks volumes

This image speaks volumes...

Attached: 1647803980133m.jpg (831x1024, 156.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia_and_Black_Lives_Matter
youtube.com/watch?v=O88knFix2fo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

About you, yes.

that you are a retard, yes.

lol... came here to say this but I guess its obvious

Yes it does. Half the group in the lowest section was predicted to be already dead from vax in middle section.

I sense a point was just proven.

OP is a faggot

>Those crazy liberals with their equality, safe pandemic responses, and defense of foreign policy interests.

Let´s be honest, hard right and hard left are both retarded.

Reminder that (((they))) don't want you to drink bleach. You're not going to be a NPC and let (((them))) tell you what to do, right user?

Last panel is based.

I hate Russia.

You typed that and thought it was clever. How sad for you.

major difference is the conservatives cucked hard on Ukraine. there were one or two guys still telling the truth the first week or so but now they all say the same thing as Biden

Go get your 5th booster and don't forget to buy lube for your wifes black boyfriend

You typed that and thought it was clever. How sad for you.

sure. bud

Attached: 1648176532451.jpg (2048x1365, 366.15K)

Izvinisь, sobaka

Attached: 2hhtli6f6d451.png (640x713, 279.08K)

Attached: 3ohvqp.jpg (800x344, 34.1K)

Attached: 79r6vw2qkaf81.png (331x433, 135.79K)

the general consensus is to support Ukraine? Jeez guess ill have to support the Ruski orcs then

Attached: faggot.jpg (448x675, 163.28K)

Notice how there's not a peep about the Shanghai lockdown that's causing citizens of China to literally starve in their apartments while the government forces them to quarantine over "covid"

Meanwhile they broadcast the "war" in Ukraine every single day? Funny how that works right?

The difference between killing your own people vs invading then bombing people in other countries is distinct.
North korea has been starving their citizens for years and we never gave to much of a fuck.

Tf we suppose to do attack china or send weapons?

Attached: black_magic.jpg (480x325, 42.82K)

I just want Biden to tell them to drink bleach now. I KNOW they would do it these people have zero inner thoughts.

Attached: 1536888254207.jpg (809x768, 117.16K)

Attached: 1555496006279.jpg (680x722, 79.26K)

Attached: 1632233457902.jpg (750x712, 59.17K)

Attached: 1636243931019.jpg (500x691, 123.83K)

Attached: 1553611792508.png (800x800, 594.8K)

It does go hard. Mind if I save it?

Attached: 1637340336187.jpg (440x498, 54.18K)

OP is always a faggot.

Attached: EmeraldHeiress.jpg (1200x800, 67.37K)

.....they're not even slightly mutually exclusive. This is pure eugenic racism, in a nutshell
Evolution shows that creatures that evolve to be well suited to environments will survive. If the argument here is that races that evolved after African ancestors are some way superior rather than equal, then your argument fails by virtue of African genes still dominating. Ergo, African genetics by virtue of their survival to present day, are equal to any other currently extant race.

...oh yeah this isn't straight off a Stormfag masturbation website or anything...

Are conservatives really this retarded? George Floyd was murdered by a cop. He didn't have his wrists hurt by being cuffed too tightly. He literally died.

Kneeling on somebody's neck until suffocation is nowhere near equivalent to what's portrayed in the picture.

what if I think BLM is tarded, masks are useless, but ukraine is right to defend themselves?
Am I only 1/3 NPC then? Or still full?
In other words, is it
NPC=(A+B+C/3)
or
if (A||B||C) then NPC
or
if (A&&B&&C) then NPC

Just another version of "The ((( insert enemy class here ))) screams in pain as it hits you," user.

None of that is important, user
It's just that, since OP is a faggot, taking OP seriously just makes you a faggot after the fact.

Could be but remember the whole fucking BLM is made by Russia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia_and_Black_Lives_Matter

wooaaahh.. powerful

>hard right and hard left
hard right doesn't exist.. they're all morbidly obese and therefore soft like pillow guy's pillows

Attached: Ifuckinglovescience.jpg (1176x1023, 312.6K)

>telling the truth
What, that Nazi Ukraine attacked poor Mother Russia and that NATO and the US has turbo toxic bio labs in Ukraine that makes murder virusses that target only ethnic Russians? sure shit, Eugene.

>your 5th booster
if people are on their 5th booster by now, it may be safe to say that the vaccine is harmless.

>Slavs
>White

Or you could observe the fact that people in the West don't give ½ a shit about China, and therefore teh ebil kikoid mainstreeem media doesn't report about 'cause there's no money to be made. Funny how that works right?

"History is just one damned thing after another."
See also: "Life".

Attached: History One Damned Thing After Another.jpg (474x223, 14.5K)

>NPC=(A+B+C/3)
>or
>if (A||B||C) then NPC
>or
>if (A&&B&&C) then NPC
you actually wrote that believing prove something except the fact that you are now clinically insane

Attached: he's right you know.jpg (800x598, 72.64K)

i laffed 10/10 wud laff again

I know who the original author of this dreck is

Attached: unabom.jpg (520x520, 29.21K)

Odd why Trumptards hate Biden so much. Just because daddy Trump told them. Biden is basically a boring Trump.

>Could be but remember the whole fucking BLM is made by Russia
Yeah, no, that's not what your posted article ever claims; just that Russian Intelligence stoked BLM-related fear and resentment among white people to foment unrest.

Kek this is a good one

>believing prove something
Swing and a miss
More like I hate myself and get off on people insulting me, which is going well deeesuu
I cannot prove anything since I'm literally retarded and have no point to make (besides the fact that people like me should be rounded up and shot)

This image speaks volumes...

Attached: 1aa.jpg (679x679, 82.67K)

Why do conservitards think this is a gotcha?

Here's why: they think "the other team" worships and fawns over Biden the way they worship daddy Twump, so if they get triggered like little snowflakes when people are critical of Trump, it will hurt "litards" feelings when they point out what a heaping sack of shit Biden is.

Guess what, you pathetic cultist cupcake: WE HATE BIDEN TOO! The DNC railroaded Bernie and placed the best-known, most Republican-like Dem they had because they knew he will read the scripts they write and make no changes whatsoever.

HINT: The Dems DON'T WANT A MAJORITY! They hate being in charge, because it is impossible to hide the fact that their job is to do nothing while pretending to fight the Republicans.

Volumes of dribble, such as a facebook rant riddled with spelling errors and little to no punctuation

I love you, user. You are my Yea Forumsrother, and I love you.

This unironically me.

When a nigger gets choked to death it isn't going to be able to say I can't breathe. It died of a fentanyl overdose.

>They hate being in charge, because it is impossible to hide the fact that their job is to do nothing while pretending to fight the Republicans.
Whish is also why they hate folks like AOC who actually want to DOOOO things as Dems... Existential threat to their status quo.

"Science" does say any such thing. Statistics say that. Statistics that are not controlled for mitigating factors in any way.

Figures don't lie, but liars do figure.

dehumanizing people is fun, isn't it?

Attached: Life One Damned Thing After Another.jpg (850x400, 45.73K)

Let me kneel on your neck with the full weight of my body and see how long you last faggot

Deboonked
youtube.com/watch?v=O88knFix2fo

Guess that's why the cop is in prison for 20 years retard. Again, let me kneel on your neck. See how long you last

Science also says IQ can be trained and people who study for IQ tests score higher on them.

Also the racial IQ data that everybody cites is from one shitty Danish study in the mid 80s which, among other things, claims it tested Angolans during the height of the Angolan civil war, one of the longest and bloodiest wars in African history and Ethiopians during the famine. So that's believable.

>Kangaroo court trial
>Valid outcome

It must hurt to be this ignorant. It simply must.
They point it out because it points out that Biden is a racist sack of shit. It points out that the left has no principal which is sacred to y'all, ergo there's no solid foundation for you to improve anything from.
Because your principals are malliable. You want the thing and you don't care how you get it. That's why you make ruin of everything else while trying to get said thing. And then you shit the bed at that because there's nothing left to prop up your garbage goals.
You don't actually care about making fuck all better. Because if you did, you'd recognize it was better for literally everyone under Trump.
And when you point that out, the left pretends that it's some kind of lefty principal that got him there.
No. Because then all Biden would have to do is sit on his fucking thumbs and collect the easy W. Instead he's shitting his pants and ruining fucking everything.
Extra points for not realizing that being a Bernie bro is just as culty as being a Trumper. Bernie is using you. He was against millionaires until he became one. And he'll be against billionaires until you stupid fucks make him one.
Trump is simply the better option, because he was the option that did his bullshit over there and left you the fuck alone to sort your own shit.

Wow you really don't want to test our your DEBOOONKED theory eh?

>Guess that's why the cop is in prison for 20 years

that makes it even more funny that the stupid cop is going to spend the rest of his life in prison for something that's physically impossible. All Cops Are Bastards. Fuck all of them.

Every person that examined him came back with the same conclusion; that it was homicide. Seethe and deworm chud.

Physically impossible? Hence why the coroner stated his cause of death was asphyxiation? Which means his airway was cut off? Which is exactly what happens when SOMEBODY KNEELS ON YOUR NECK

Conservatives are the most retarded people on this planet bar none. Even sand niggers understand when you cant breathe you will die

Cept for the Autopsy report. It was negligent manslaughter at best, but not homicide. The drugs in his system were what killed him.
Also worth noting is that his corpse tested positive for Covid-19, so by the CDC's own standards, Floyd was a Covid Death.