How do we prevent mass shootings from happening on a regular basis in our country?

How do we prevent mass shootings from happening on a regular basis in our country?

Attached: 2435768965432.jpg (524x720, 68.16K)

Ban niggers AND guns

nuke the us to smithereens.

Duh, close all schools!

These are reasonable options

ban school
can't shoot up a school if their aren't any

Serious answer, a revival of community and talking with neighbors. You'll weed em out way sooner and stop/convince them before they reach a breaking point.

You really do learn a lot about people by working with them

arm everybody. nobody will try shit if they know they’ll be neutralized before they get off a shot

Attached: F4430DD1-F4F4-4B9B-A725-16E993600793.jpg (793x1200, 185.64K)

WOW... a comment on Yea Forums which is not extremely rascist, and is based? Such an improvement!

A person could still shoot up a Walmart, a concert or some other kind of place where large groups of people gather

This wouldn't help much

Attached: 34576896543567.png (1000x743, 45.8K)

Those are nigger souls in white people's bodies

In 35 posts he will say something along the lines of white people committing the most mass shootings, mass shootings not counting when black people do them, and will refuse to accept any proof while side skirting arguments. Enjoy your stay in this anons mental illness thread that he makes at least twice a day.

Attached: 1598997454876.png (485x433, 23.53K)

Change zoning laws to allow med rides. And to make all residential and commercial zoning mixed-use. This makes it so people actually interact with one another and feel more connected to people and it's easier to make friendships etc. It also makes starting a business easier and you get to see real middle-class people run them instead of faceless evil companies. It also makes housing more affordable reducing the economic burden and worriment that plagues us. You make public transport better so you don't need a car so people have more money and you are less isolated in general. You also allow for school choice so people don't get abused by the system for 12 years.

This.

The good guy with a gun excuse. The shooter will get a couple of people before someone else can return fire and often times the other people shoot the wrong person.

May the spirit of Samuel Colt bless you

Is that worse then just having the shooter clear the whole movie theater of unarmed civilians until 10-15 minutes later when the police arrive and begin negotiations?

OP was asking how to stop shooting not how to reduce the harm from shootings.

Very few mass shooters attempt to get away with their crime, many kill themselves afterwards. I don't think the threat of shooting back will deter potential mass shooters much. In short they're fucking crazy, you can't deter crazy

kick out the niggers

Baby steps, little Padawan

Why don't you post the mugshots of the last 10? Oh wait, because they're mostly spics and land torpedos.
Or better yet, post the metrics for gun crime by race, or non-media mass shootings since cnn so graciously reframed it from 3 or more in a single incident to more than 3 just to pale the results.

We all know why historically the largest attacks in the us have been white, and it's simply because white people are more capable, plan, and see it through. It's why we conquered the world, brought technology and global society out of the dark ages, created the greatest food, art, architecture, militaries, economies and nations in human history, and no amount white guilt bait threads will ever change that. -That- is real oppression. Non-whites having to live knowing the fact that the entire modern era and foundation for their own future was built by whites. They will never, for the rest of human history be able to escape from our dominance even if we all disappear.

Arm the citizens after properly teaching them gun safety

Standing on the shoulders on giants? No. Standing on the shoulders of the white man's legacy.

Also, it wouldn't really reduce harm. Every time a good guy has a gun it doesn't help the situation. Also, every study shows when you own a gun you are more likely to harm yourself or a loved one rather than a bad person. Also, imagine if teachers were all armed so many spergs would go for their guns and do a random shooting while having a mental breakdown. I am all for the second amendment. But adding more guns doesn't solve the problem. Crazy people who do shootings are suicidal and kill themselves after the shooting. I think this guy (who is me) has the right idea

Wtf do you have other and unknown as seperate categories? Also how are they defining shootings? If you include gangs. That number would be way higher for blacks and hispanics

promote lgbt hate so they shootup lgbt nightclubs and not schools

Great idea. Even better, we should install people-tracking turrets in all the schools that we activate when there's a shooter!

Remove restrictions on personally owned firearms, re-introduce fire-arm safety in schools, legalize open carry every and anywhere and put lethal force DLP under the Samaritan Law.

Make therapy covered by all insurance.
The ones who do it for being bullied are fine. People will learn not to mess with people sooner or later.

Are you talking about the students carrying, or the teachers?

More lithium in the water.

Nice dubs but can you explain what you mean by this?

Less lead in the walls.

why would you want to prevent them?

carrying as in carrying guns

You don’t do anything. Until it becomes such a problem that even the most pro-hooa-hooa NRA, 2A faggot realizes it’s so bad that arming everyone didn’t do anything. Changing laws doesn’t do anything. Mental health didn’t do anything. We basically have to wait for these people to “declare war” on mass shootings. Same thing with every other problem. You have to wait for the last holdout to have unanimous consensus. So, until then. Encourage it.

I didnt speak on anything specific to schools and carrying. However no issue with teachers carrying. Children can be a process like taking a safety course and getting a permit at 16 to carry with an adult present until 18 or something similar. 18 being an arbitrary age.

On a regular basis? Make everyone’s schedules irregular. Everyone must make appointments before going into public. No groups larger than five. Bulletproof plexiglass everywhere. Also helps with covid. Double double. Also, just start brainwashing everyone. Last resort. Take their rights away. Make them earn them shits.

Ah yes. A bunch of millennial chicks with Master’s in Ed, now expected to go into fire fights with psycho incels. No offense user.

Well, we banned chlorofluorocarbons, and that repaired the ozone layer. Nobody bitched about that. If you catch my drift.

None taken.
>Being armed would be in and of itself a deterrent. Schools, churches, and events with large crowds of people are selected for a reason.

>There's non lethal ammunition.

>They don't have to be accurate or engage in a firefight. Suppressive fire would be enough to handle the situation.

You’re asking the wrong questions.
Instead, “why do people want to take a bunch of other people with them when they go?” And the answer is because the world is a fucked up place.

Most mass shooters are committed by gangs against other gangs. The ones that make TV are usually all white people because the media loves stories like that. Schools are extremely safe and shootings in schools, especially now, are extremely rare. Most reported school shootings now happen outside of school, “down the street” or at an after school sporting event usually in the parking lot.

People did bitch about that

Easy. Gun control.

Then China started using banned CFCs in the construction of their shitscrapers and opened another larger hole in the ozone layer.

Stop letting religious conservatives do what they want. Also finally address the mental health crisis and that not everybody should be able to get a gun. It's a tool, it shouldn't be a big part of your personality and beliefs.

Gun control doesn’t stop mass shootings. Australia still has mass shootings. Russia and Mexico still have mass shootings. California still has mass shootings. Chicago still has mass shootings.

Gun control supporters are fucking retards.

statistically speaking, deport all niggers, since the overwhelming majority of mass shootings are caused by niggers. if you want to stop mass shootings committed by white people, deport all niggers and jews, and you'll find the problems that lead to white men going on mass shootings start to disappear very quickly.

Give Alaska to Russia

You’re very close! We need mental health reform but that’s not going to solve the problem.
The problem with the problem is that it isn’t really a problem. Mass shootings aren’t as bad as the media makes it seem. We lose like 100 people a year to mass shootings on average. It’s hardly worth throwing billions of dollars at.

The ones with a gun as part of their personality and beliefs, i.e yee-haa southern stereotypes, are not the ones shooting people. Quite the opposite.

How about parents stop letting their kids be raised by the internet? So they stop becoming mentally ill faggots. We've had semi automatic weapons for 150 years now and mass shootings for what like 20? Hmmmm, determining the cause is a real brain buster.

Attached: joebidenpuzzle.jpg (350x277, 31.72K)

Have you ever been shot at?

It’s all the antidepressants they’re putting people on. A small number of the millions on antidepressants get homicidal thoughts from them.

Yes. Though I'll admit it was IDF. Let's get to the point.

And what did you do?

Make gun owners carry liability insurance.

do you think niggers pay for insurance on their stolen guns?

Absolutely fucking retarded

I bet the people who they were “stolen” from will do a little better job don’t ya think?

Since I wasn't armed at the time I took cover as is appropriate. How does this relate to teachers arming up again?

So there I was…sleepin’. Fully armed to the teeth, because muh 2A. Then some nigger stole my lucille thunder crotch right from between my legs, right as I was about to coom.

>isn’t the point of of owning a gun, to prevent you from being robbed?

You shouldn’t count gang shootings because these are shootings that you and I don’t have to worry about because we’re not gang banging.
It’s the people going into schools, theaters, churches, concerts and tc and killing strangers that are uninvolved with the shooter that is the problem.
That’s almost exclusively right-wing white males between 16-35 years of age. They are the ones who will shoot strangers for “culture war” reasons.

You took cover. And it would have been different if you were armed?

It’s the ones who think that they are being bullied because they’ve been told that they’re being bullied. Those are the ones that will shoot up a church full of old Jewish people because of something Tucker Carlson said on TV that gelled just right with something that Jordan Peterson suggested.

Where the fuck did you read it was almost exclusively right wing males ? It's almost always deranged leftists.

More guns does not equal less gun violence anywhere ever in the history of fucking guns, people, or things

You know we lose ~2.8 million people annually to all causes and “crazy ass white dude with a gun” is responsible for like 20 of those, why should people care?