Can liberals at least be honest enough to admit this faggot is clearly demented?

Can liberals at least be honest enough to admit this faggot is clearly demented?

Attached: P20210303AS-1901-cropped.jpg (2400x1800, 286.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E5ybhSoaD3k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Research_Agency
realclearpolitics.com/video/2022/04/17/steve_bannon_joe_biden_will_be_impeached_after_we_take_the_house_hunters_laptop_will_prove_hes_compromised_by_china.html.
govtrack.us/congress/bills/117/hres57
factcheck.org/2020/06/viral-posts-share-old-edited-white-house-photo-in-dark/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Can liberals

Can you admit you honestly can't get any job other than being a Penny-a-Post, posting disinfo for pennies?

Pathetic job, dude.

Retrieve all United States aid and comfort from Ukraine. Stop your war at Russia. If you are a regime, and if you supply aid and comfort in Ukraine then you war Russia. If you are a regime, and if you war Russia then you are not justice warriors. If you retrieve all United States aid, and comfort, from Ukraine then you forfeit war at Russia. You are a regime. Forfeit war at Russia. Retrieve all United States aid, and comfort, from Ukraine. If you are not a regime then publicly declare free for all in both law and also order. If you do not publicly declare free for all in both law, and also order, then expect commensurate justice application within the United States. Rebellion.
I may even rebel against United States regime. United States time slip years off committments. Government employees see masses using wrong dates, and government employees cooperate the wrong date. In time slips, jailed, imprisoned, and probationed endure extra punishment and correction. Punished and corrected are not brought back to court for resentencing nor time served reassement. Release jailed, imprisoned, and probationed at America. I am on probation. Respect me. In time slips, millions dollars disappear out of bank deposits and charity donations. United States enforces equality laws requiring private commercial, and industry, to ensure rights for all people, but United States requires state legislatures allow abortions on babies in womb. Terrors, tragedies, and failures entail United States is regime or else United States lacks credibility in justice. United States is a regime, and United States lacks just war at Russia.
If you continue assuming United States is not a regime then United States must publicly declare both law, and also order, impossible in our too chaotic world. If both law, and also order, are impossible in our too chaotic world then justice requires strength. Russia is obviously, logically, absolved in exclusive question to Eastern Ukraine for joining Russian Federation.

No they cant and they truly believe it but they also believe BLM and Putin caused all the inflation.

Liberal minds are gone. Totally beyond repair. Their heads will explode when Trump returns.

you mean for the fact that after the shit you pulled, he still stood up and reached out to you?
the part was really demented, yes. he could have known better. should have known better.

Attached: 1609966612314.jpg (3071x1793, 789.8K)

>biden have dementia!!! biden have dementia!!! biden have dementia!!!

Repeat it all you want, it won't undo your election failure and failed riot.

Reached out... my hunting down anyone who was even in DC at the time of the "riot?" Then demanding everyone get "vaccinated" whether they wanted it or not and promising to make the lives of hold-outs difficult? Or what about calling every Trump supporter a racist and a terrorist? Yeah, reaching out like that is what gets your hand cut off.

Just two more weeks

stupidity is not a good excuse boy.
when you put perceived truths above real concerns, one can only feel sorry for you.

oh and, here
youtube.com/watch?v=E5ybhSoaD3k

>hunting down anyone who was even in DC at the time of the "riot?"
Never happened.

>Then demanding everyone get "vaccinated" whether they wanted it or not and promising to make the lives of hold-outs difficult?
Vaccination requirements have been a thing for a century. Most kids can't go to school without vaccination for diseases like tetanus and varicella. Are you going to screech and cry about those vaccine mandates too? Or is your victim complex focused only on Covid-19 vaccines for some reason?

>calling every Trump supporter a racist and a terrorist?
Never heard anyone say that. Yeah, there are plenty of racists and terrorists who support Trump (and hopefully the maximum number of terrorist rednecks who attacked the Capitol will end up in jail), but no one's claiming that EVERY Trump supporter is a racist and terrorist.

After November he'll be impeached and Harris will be POTUS, then you wont be able to undo YOUR election failure snowflake.

>demented
Dude, that was the last guy. I don't think you know what dementia is.

>Reached out... my hunting down anyone who was even in DC at the time of the "riot?"
They all deserve the rope. You, too, traitor.

He's defeating Russia without sacrificing a single American or allied life. The guy is a genius.

What the fuck would he be impeached for? Are you retarded?

>After November he'll be impeached and Harris will be POTUS
What happens next in your fanfic?

tbh, I don't really give a damn if Biden or Harris is president. Just so long as it's a sane adult and not a deranged retard like Trump.

Say that to my face, Internet tough guy.

Stutter != demented

Your head will explode when he goes to jail and you suck start that shotgun

You're replying to en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Research_Agency

You're replying to en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Research_Agency

Nah this mf fly as hell

Attached: 1B978DC7-E3D0-46BE-AD1E-1CFB8460DA2E.jpg (568x297, 92.23K)

probably.. but so is trump and most of congress…

In B4

>hurrrr durrrr hurtrrr durrrrr still better than Trump. Hurtrrtrt durrrrrrr

So no, you can't admit it?

I know that this is a possibility.

in general, if I were putin, I would not be very happy with the quality of the attempts to spread distrust.
I think if he were to crack down, for example, kill a few of his trolls, the others would try a lot harder.

Btw unconditional support for john brandon in his quest to destroy the first world and its parasitic “”””working class”””

He simply forgor

>BIDEN HAVE DEMENTIA!!! BIDEN HAVE DEMENTIA!!! GAS IS EXPENSIVE!!!! ME ANGRY TRUMP LOST!!!!!

Attached: man-with-fingers-in-ears.jpg (1200x675, 152.1K)

>Never happened.
Yes it did, they had manhunts for months using pics off social media and tips from the communities those guys came from.
>Vaccination requirements have been a thing for a century.
You dont necessarily have to get any if those vaccines and youre never persecuted or bothered about it. People just home school their kids and cant work federal jobs
>Never heard anyone say that
Watch CNN, MSNBC or the majority of MSM they say it all the time whenever Trump and his supporters are brought up.

You want lying hypocrites to admit they were wrong? Good luck with that

I just hope the left learns a valuable lesson. An all democratic majority govt was a complete failure on every level. No matter what you blame trump with, they have all the power to fix but don't. The reason is simple they lied to get your vote. Now we all have to love with those consequences. I also hope they learn the media bias a d propaganda. Look at how well they treat Biden and trump was 79% all negative press all the time. The elites didn't want trump in office they feared him. No one expected him to win. Even if you have trump you can easily see the change in media. Granted 90% of media is owned by Democrats.
In the end sides dont matter. But only one side seems to have eveik intentions. One side wants to dictate my rights based on race. One side wants to take money from the poor to give to the rich (cancel student debt) One side wants to groom and sexualize kids to fit their adjenda. So if your not left your on the right even if your center. And that's the current state of politics.

Never forget he ended prosecution and investigation into a whitehouse attack while Trump was president. I'll admit J6 was a disgrace but I refuse to apologize for it as liberals get to celebrate their destruction.

Attached: 9e4.png (625x555, 283.66K)

You either live under a rock or you are lying to yourself

This should tell you everything you need to know about democrats. Completely delusional

>Yes it did
They had a manhunt for anyone who was even in DC at the time of the riot? Are you insane? D.C. has like 600,000 people in it. How the fuck can you have a manhunt for 600,000 people? You're making deluded claims to justify your love for anti-American terrorist retards and to paint them as persecuted.

>Watch CNN, MSNBC or the majority of MSM they say it all the time whenever Trump and his supporters are brought up.
Link me to something from CNN or MSNBC saying that every Trump supporter is a racist and a terrorist.

>You either live under a rock or you are lying to yourself

What you really mean is:

>You don't get your news from InfoWars and Yea Forums

He is not demented he's just old and a litter doddering. Joe would still beat Trump of that cocksucker somehow evades prison and repubs suicide themselves by nominating the stable genius.

Attached: 1624703309923.jpg (933x873, 69.79K)

President Biden’s Department of Homeland Security has willfully refused to maintain operational control of the border as required by the Secure Fence Act of 2006. His actions have directly led to an increase in illegal aliens and illegal narcotics, including deadly fentanyl, entering the United States.

President Biden’s Administration willfully violated the Immigration and Nationality Act by releasing illegal aliens into the interior of the United States. The Act clearly requires DHS to detain aliens seeking admission to the United States while they are processed. By law, DHS does not have the option to simply release aliens into the interior of the United States.

President Biden reinstituted the catch and release policies of the Obama administration and has released aliens into the interior of the United States without issuing the aliens notices to appear.

Under President Biden’s Administration, the Department of Homeland Security terminated the Migrant Protection Protocols, which provided a pathway to process claims in compliance with the law, and served as a deterrent to illegal immigration and aliens making fraudulent asylum claims.

Joe Biden failed to secure the extraction of thousands of American civilians and Afghan Allies before and during the withdrawal between August 14 and August 16, 2021, putting thousands of lives in imminent danger from the Taliban

As Commander-in-Chief, Joe Biden has armed our enemies by leaving numerous weapons, ammunition, and other military equipment which could be used against American citizens, allies, and other civilians in Afghanistan.

Usurping congressional prerogatives explicitly enumerated in the Constitution and reaffirmed by the Supreme Court

realclearpolitics.com/video/2022/04/17/steve_bannon_joe_biden_will_be_impeached_after_we_take_the_house_hunters_laptop_will_prove_hes_compromised_by_china.html.

govtrack.us/congress/bills/117/hres57

factcheck.org/2020/06/viral-posts-share-old-edited-white-house-photo-in-dark/

you decide. you do anyway.

Yeah yeah, Biden bad, we know. Why can't you find a new shtick? No one cares outside of your gay little group.

Do you actually read fact checkers beyond the title? The article says it's fake because although the whitehouse shut off the lights it wasn't the first time in history and they actually used a photo from 2013 during maintenance.

The user asked why he would be impeached. Sorry of it triggers you and the rest of the sensitive snowflakes.

ok retard.

On some level, you know Biden isn't really going to be impeached for ending Title 42.

Now its wrong to criticize the President? We had to listen to you cry and whine for 4 years about Trump. Suck it up faggot you got 2 more years of this.

It's just boring. "BIDEN IS OLD! I'M ANGRY! TRUMP WILL COME BACK IN TWO WEEKS!" Blah blah blah.

>Now its wrong to criticize the President?
Who said that?

>We had to listen to you cry and whine for 4 years about Trump.
When did I do that?

You seem to be hallucinating.

Da comrade

Yeah but he's the quiet, endearing kind of demented. Meanwhile Trump was the loud, abusive kind. Guess which one people prefer?

TRUMP IS GOOD!!! TRUMP TECHNICALLY WON!!!! BIDEN HAD FAKE VOTES!!! TRUMP WILL WIN IN 2024!!!! TRUMP MADE THE STRONGEST ECONOMY EVER!!! PUTIN ONLY INVADED BECAUSE BIDEN IS WEAK!!!!!

next you'll tell me touching children inappropriately != paedophilia

When you plan ahead to have staffers dress in bunny costumes and act as tard wranglers in case the old man wanders to close to the public and wants to start talking, you've "admitted it". Its part of your daily operational planning, there is no denying it.

But admitting that in a public statement is also an admission that cheater Joe isn't in charge, just a figurehead of corruption. admitting there is no way the election was legit, that they ran a "soft coup" and have seized control of the United States from the American people and deserve to be executed. So don't hold your breathe on that.

Attached: tard wrangler.png (752x946, 984.84K)

Not Title 42 per se. Hes just going to abolish a previous admins policy. He knowingly went against the Constitution on other immigration policies and laws however and Hunters laptop is going to come back to bite him in the ass when they pile that in too.
They impeached Trump for virtually nothing and now you doubt they will go after Joe for actual lawbreaking policies? Wake the fuck up.

Yeah yeah yeah. You know it'll all come to nothing, just like all those theories about Trump coming back after the election. When Biden is still president in September you'll just find a shiny new conspiracy theory to fixate on.

psyop boris bot

Maybe you should go back to Reditt they dont say that stuff there and you obviously are a newfag because Trump got dogpiled on here everyday for 4 years and nobody whined about it like youre doing now redittor..

As a lifelong liberal, I can say that he is in a clear state of mental decline. Not dementia or anything like that, just old age decline. He still mostly makes sense and mostly knows what’s going on. Just reminds me of my grandfather in his later years. No dementia, but his brain was probably operating at 40-50%. So that’s about where I think we’re at.

But here’s the thing. I still firmly believe that Biden (yes, even in this state) + the cabinet and people he’s surrounded him with are still FAR superior to Trump + the people he surrounded himself with. At their core, the Biden admin believes in peaceful transfer of power, believes in remaining in NATO and defending our European Allies, believes in taxing ultra wealthy corporations etc. Those things alone are enough to keep my support. The trump administration was a basket case of people with little to no experience, and with barely any real agenda. He spent his 4 years breaking down our democratic norms, attacking the free press, demeaning veterans, the disabled etc. I’d rather have a Biden functioning at 40% than that.

Make sense? Now go ahead and seethe and call me whatever names you want to. I’m X’ing out of this thread and won’t see it kek.

Attached: F312EB7C-8664-4A4C-A233-0EEE78CB4B09.jpg (1080x1080, 251.75K)

>someone disagreed with me
>it must be because they're from a website I don't like
>this makes them wrong and me right

No,they cant.They love old men with dementia and shitskins.Just like putinists.Putin imported millions of central asians into Russia

Putin's party supports oppression and almost forced russification of white minorities

Putin and his oligarch friends invaded Ukraine because russians were oppressed in Ukraine but they didn't invade Northern Kazakhstan,where russians are oppressed and replaced by nonwhites

Under Putin's government Russia is depopulating due to low birthrates.Except nonwhite regions.

Putin tried to "increase" birthrates by collecting people from entire Russia in Moscow and Saints-Petersburg and giving them 25 square metres microflats like in Hong Kong.Results are very predictable.

During Putin's reign,almost all white countries became Russia's enemies.

Putin's government sends a lot of taxpayers' money to Africa while Russia's native population is depopulating and sometimes starving.

In Stavropol Kray russians are being replaced and killed by north caucasians.Putin did nothing to stop it.

A lot of pro-Putin journalists are armenians and belong to armenian lobby.

There's widespread belief among russians that Putin already unofficially sold Siberia to China.

Thousands of russians are slaves in Dagestan's brick factories.

>Who said that?
You did
>When did I do that?
From 2016 until 2020.

>post article
>user reads article
>elaborates on context of article
>call him a retard

Attached: 0652b61c284f64aff9ef1957664a77e8.jpg (1000x582, 67.54K)

You seem to have me mixed up with someone else. I never did all that stuff you're accusing me of. Are you okay?