Why does every new american game/movie have to have le sassy black woman

Why does every new american game/movie have to have le sassy black woman

Attached: Sonic2Rachel16.jpg (2025x3000, 1.25M)

American's version of diversity is stuffing your view with negroes. It's gross.

To give you fantasies of fucking the sass right out of them.

Why does every movie about CGI characters in the real world always have long drawn out scenes without the titular characters?

Name one other than Sonic.......

I thought Sonic was a Japanese franchise

more funding

Did anyone else spend the whole wedding scene just staring at her and the other black chicks tits?

Too be fair, not all have then.

Niggers are burgers holy animals.
I only hate it, because they’re never funny or add anything of value.

Because Fink says black women are worth more than you, white boy.

waiting for a home release to make my own cut, deleting everthing related with this nigger and making the movie smoother...

If someone could edit all of her scenes out that'd be great.

ITT never seen Sonic X. Secondaries get out!

Attached: ella chasing big.jpg (640x480, 53.58K)

Is that Renowned Sexual Icon Big the Cat?

name one (1) type of black woman better than sassy

They are so annoying every time they show up.

Crooning slightly-dom gf that knows what she wants and knows how to whisper in your ear just right to make you want it too.

Leftists whites get butthurt whenever they don't see black people

>new

SBLs (Sassy Black Ladies) are pure SOVL. Imagine having a giant black woman throw you across the room onto the bed before she breaks your hips by riding you cowgirl.

Attached: ECC417C9-C08C-49D1-85A0-AAA2F8E8E952.jpg (400x400, 19.73K)

>THE HOG
lmao

if blacks vanished from the planet, what sector of society would suffer?

Deceased.

My dick.

you'd have to replace them with imported chinks, and then you have a new problem

His dick

I don't even know

Attached: 1649196120970.png (480x481, 260.38K)

>and WHERE is cool cat?

I used that time to go to the bathroom after reading about it online

They're shoved in by out of touch corporations pretending to care about a cause.

Cute shy girl that calls me Daddy.

Stop hiding in the bathroom and go back to class.

Music. They’re pretty good at it. Whitey always frowns upon nog music but a few years later they copy it.

>Pre 2016
>Black Person shows up
>Haha Nig
>Post 2016
>Infinite Seething

holy fucking based

stop hiding from society and go back to work

Nah, fuck that.
They haven't produced anything worth listening to in ages.

>Music, they're pretty good at it

LAUGHING OUT LOUD

Attached: MQmTg69.jpg (365x550, 34.71K)

Marketing. They need to stick one in commercials because some fucktard in the marketing group saw that some mildly successful movie did it once, and that obviously means that putting one into YOUR movie is bound to make it more successful.
More or less, Hollywood is blatntly creativepy bankrupt.

>Add black people to meet diversity quota and to prove how not racist your studio is
>Make them all tokenized walking stereotypes to the point where you expect them to start talking about KFC and kool-aid
>If I call this out, I get called a race traitor and a coon by Twitter white knights with zero self awareness

Attached: 1649492795227.png (714x531, 998.84K)

"(((American))) culture is centered around..."

They have to introduce the audience to the new, live action characters that you don't give and never WILL give a fuck about. This also helps save money on CGI.

Attached: final_6250c03bf24373008f361b3f_979698.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

im so tired of seeing this ugly nigger in my youtube ads

Welfare.

Why do you always ask this question?

Sonic is in this weird state of being both Japanese and American.
Strangely the best things to come from Sonic as of late have been from the west. SEGA Japan really need to start stepping their game up because this is embarrassing.

Attached: 1511630930136.gif (632x459, 2.19M)

It's okay, for me it just shows wich movies and games to avoid

Another bad faith race bait thread!

Attached: 1623543177641.png (346x100, 8.59K)

I think Team Sonic has been an embarrassment for years and years now.

Dancing. People like MJ are way too talented.

Awww hell naaw you didnt just slap mah boi Sonic! I KNOW YOU DID NOT JUST SLAP MAH BOI SONIC! *finger snap* YOU *clap* DID *clap* NOT *clap* JUST *clap* SLAP *clap* MY *clap* BOI *clap* SONIC!

Then the hiphop starts playing.
Obama is there.

white people love Madea

OUR DICKS

Yeah, those bitches need to just get dismantled and/or replaced.

Attached: 1510893374339.jpg (1200x1190, 214.64K)

Because she killed her own children and was the first slay queen

Because America isn't an ethnostate and companies like money. Something conservatives are starting to wake up to. Money>conservatism to companies.

lmao sauce

Medea got dealt a pretty shit hand, but murdering her own kids was over the line.

Ghostbusters 2016

Devil's curliest hairs

>another chud thread

How do we save Sonic? Origins is literally just a re-release of the old games. I have 0 hope for Frontier

Attached: D7JFjgHXYAAlXul.png (507x680, 262.19K)

Agreed. I'd only watch this movie if she died

Attached: 1602178297051s.jpg (125x96, 3.35K)

Take him out behind the shed and go Old Yeller on him.

Peacemaker has probably the best possible iteration of the trope even though she was a lesbian to boot where she has some basis of actual sense being related to Waller and is a fallible, kinda garbage at times human instead of a boilerplate of strong features, also she plays zero part in taking down the racist white man for brownie (heh) points.

Attached: Peacemaker-Adebayo-Partners.png (963x481, 890.98K)

I'm taking a MONSTER SHIT and you can't stop me

Imagine she has interactions with Rogue in the 3rd Movie, it would make her more relevant and redeemable

Attached: EC12E42E-9C22-4953-82C9-3CC8FF1668DC.jpg (661x1024, 77.36K)

>Left can't meme
>steals their meme

Imagine Robotnik captures her and turns her into Rouge with emerood radiation lmao have fun fapping to that

You laugh, but before trap ruined everything, we had old school hip hop, we had funk, we had good old jazz, we even had ragtime and tap dancing.
What do Zoomer blacks have to offer musically now that's worth listening to?

Because she has big black titties so it's ok

use lefties meme against them using enemies own tactics and strategies is valid in any war

Choose your celebrity voice actresses!

Attached: 1566589572044.jpg (2082x1263, 762.69K)

Even iizuka said since SA2 he's an american IP.

I can't wait for someone to make a super-cut of the Sonic movies with
>a real sound-track
>all humans removed
I'd gladly take 1930's cards explaining any plot the humans added over them actually being in the movies
except for robotnik of course.

Naive fool. The powerful will always find some group to abuse. If it weren't them it would have been someone else.

"AW HELLLLL NAW!"

This. The only bad shit they produce now is what's on the radio most of the time, because (((they))) force the ghetto trash on all the time to make them look bad.

Bring back the jazz and blues era and people will think otherwise about them I guarantee it.

A good deal of society, actually.
Professional sports would suck dick without black people.
Also trade would be fucked because suddenly everything we import from South America would die on the vine, plus fuckloads of minerals that they mine in Africa would just sit there.
Think it's hard getting a graphics card or PS5 now, just wait until the supply chain dies because nobody is gathering the base components.

Attached: 1480830346848.gif (353x117, 485.74K)

The non-American is immunized against all dangers; one may call him a Chang, Ahmed, Ivan, André, it all runs of him like water off a raincoat. But ask him what country he's from and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: 'I've been found out.'

the right can't meme

>seeing ads on youtube
ngmi

She showed cleavage in the movie too unironically but if Rouge were to get in, they’d likely pull Lola Bunny on her.

Attached: 3B867009-7965-48BF-AC52-3ABA0E189A14.jpg (733x892, 87.07K)

Honestly after seeing Racheal, I think the only reason against Rouge is furries being trash to deal with. And it is kinda true, they were the original weebs. But at the same time, with Shadow being in I just think "fuck it, the damage is already done, might as well just add her in and make her look exactly like the SA2 version to boot" just to get it over with. They already had swearing in this movie which was already out of place since it was literally only her that said it, so put her with Rouge and Shadow and it wouldn't even come off as that awkward.

Attached: 1530903904079.gif (460x308, 2.16M)

So why do you guys accuse lefties of stealing when they are doing that?

Rachel is a based BBW who doesn't want her sister to race mix. She's the second best part of the movies, after Jim Carrey's Eggman.

>be left-wing and advocate in favor of stealing as a core tenet of your philosophy
>pretend to be against stealing when you believe Out Group is stealing

Whom are you quoting?

>Fienca is black
>Just doesn't want a white man to take advantage of her
Holy based. The movies are more clever than I thought it was. Is she actually /ourgirl/?

>Fienca
Reminder, don't make posts directly after you just woke up
>Fiancé

Complete retard

>easy unskilled manual labor
its like you fucks know nothing about work
the market dont allow a vacuum, that woul be filled in a couple of months tops

Do Jews really think putting large, ugly black women who constantly yell horrible sarcastic jokes and crude stereotypical phrases like AWW HELL NAH using an annoying loud voice will make White people like blacks more?

your mom

Comic relief trope that black families are familiar with. Reminder that all media is designed to bring in as much money from all demographics as possible. From a bunch of niggers in your movies to seeing Tucker Carlson on tv, you’re being played like a fiddle and it’s all just to squeeze a buck out of you and want to do it more. None of it is real.

When Rouge shows up, she'll replace all the sassy blk wimin in the series. Just be patient.

Attached: 1537323352697.webm (804x720, 2.95M)

Stop kikeposting on Yea Forums

>Rouge
Sofía Vergara
>Blaze
Rose Mciver
>Amy
Alison Brie

Him and Rotor are Renowned Sexual Icons, oh yeah.

Attached: nzQA4Fa.png (1920x1506, 1.37M)

I thought she was funny enough to not be annoyed.

Ah yes, reptile nipples. My favorite

>Black people disappear
>Africa is now actually habitable and can be industrialised
>We can actually use modern mining tech to access Africa's natural resources rather than having to rely on the children warlords employ

>still only HD cam rip
wf is going on, i want to watch this stinker

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 11.61K)

>Why
American culture.

To remind you that black people are a joke

Why are mods fags?

They've always been fags.

Attached: 78909940_p0.jpg (1654x1170, 1.19M)

>off topic thread moved to trash board
No problem here

Private prisons.

Attached: 734189_f30d78988e90b4f8f2dcd8581cab2f53.png (1752x1330, 590.93K)

I personally love walrus fuzzy sweaty nipples, but reptile ones are pretty juicy and tasty as much for sucking on.

Attached: 1647604002.hunter-husky_illustration21.png (1712x1920, 952.34K)

Attached: 3095815_9f7f2424e29634716bea3ad01bcf33ca.png (900x1350, 280.8K)