Where did the myth that japanese/korean girls are the best asians come from...

where did the myth that japanese/korean girls are the best asians come from? chinese women are clearly better looking; their features are more balanced and the good ones don't have that creepy "asian eyes" look

Attached: ming-xi-at-fashion-for-relief-charity-gala-in-cannes-05-21-2017_1.jpg (1200x1800, 147.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DeGkiItB9d8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lighter skin

they all have the same skin tone unless they bleach it or are from southern china

Attached: Liu-Wen.jpg (1080x1920, 303.75K)

Wow you found 1 out of 100,000 chinks that doesn't look like a moon faced monster now compare that to 1 out of every 10 jap or Korean you insect fucking freak

Chinese are screeching, dark skinned bug women with no or few redeeming human qualities. I'll fuck a SEAnegress before trusting my cock and balls to a chink.

pffftt

Attached: tjlnv1.webm (1280x720, 1.18M)

As someone who’s had both Japanese and Chinese, I much prefer my Chinese girl. The Japanese have all been used before. But with Chinese the girls are generally virgins.

Attached: 6AED1E9F-7DF5-4C38-BEC8-38E7C286905A.jpg (591x1280, 173.05K)

all asians are gross. comic book guy can have them all

No clue but Japanese ftw

The Chinese language is horrifically ugly

The average Asian girl is better looking than the average white girl easily. And they don't fuck their dogs like white women they just eat them.

Attached: 1384991357951.jpg (1125x1500, 1.13M)

kys nigger, everyone knows koreans and nips r top-tier, in that order

Attached: 1648345028427.jpg (750x834, 53.03K)

They're all hot. But Chinese girls generally have the nicest looking pussies followed by Korean and then Japanese. Japanese girls have ugly pussies and ugly teeth. Must be island genetics.

Ok chinaman

ass?

your squinty eyes are defective.

Chinese women don't have souls and are the most shallow and bitchy Asians. Chinese people don't value human life, and a Chinese girl would only make your life a living hell.

>Chinese people don't value human life

Based

Maybe that's a fob mainland Chinese girl thing. I've date many banana Chinese girls and that couldn't be further from the truth. They are some of the best girls easily.

where do bananas come from

Your ass

Everyone is going to have their own preference, but if we are going to look at the general beauty standards, Chinese women are better looking in comparisons to Koreans and Japanese, but of course there will always be a dispute about it and some would want to boast that a specific Asian ethnic group is the best, but like I said, based on the beauty standards of the general public of what everyone seeks, it is the Chinese women who has it, but Korean and Japanese get more recognition in the West since South Korea and Japan are countries semi-allied with the U.S., so that's likely the reason with how the myth started, it is just some loud-mouth idiot who knows nothing claims such a statement when he himself has inadequate experience with the women of Asia.

Attached: MV5BMjJmNTE4M2QtN2E1ZC00NGQ3LWJlOTMtYzAwZTE2YWU1NzE3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDA5ODU0NDg@._V1_.jpg (769x1024, 140.57K)

more

ok chang

Attached: 1639280084084.jpg (750x750, 61.3K)

Attached: 1635313120350.jpg (630x945, 66.77K)

Bump

Hey man, I'm just speaking facts; you don't have to believe it, like I said, everyone has their own preference. Simply cause the general beauty standards is what most people desire does not mean you would want the same. I personally go with almond eyes and Eastern European'ish porcelain barbie doll facial features in Asian women and most of them are Chinese who has those features.

oh yeah

Attached: 1650554821265.jpg (926x1280, 263.94K)

No ass
No tits

Sounds like a bunch of fags here

>grug like big boom boom and ta tas

Get out of here ape brain.

Attached: 6b0i3jv1qe981.jpg (3456x4608, 1.4M)

>im a nigger and i like fat gross roastie whores

Attached: dub kek.jpg (517x511, 32.58K)

I've been with one chinese, one japanese and one vietname girl (none were prostitutes).

The chinese is the hottest: skinny but good boobs and ass, straight teeth, dresses kinda bad, white skin, took a while to get out her slutty side.

The japanese girl had crooked teeth, no tits and flat ass, borderline anorexic in a bad way, white skin, dressed okay, let me cum on her face the first time we had sex and was open to a mmf threesome by like one month dating. Waay shyer than the chinese one though.

The vietnamese girl was basically a grandma, super prude, dressed with ankle skirts, absolutely crooked teeth and face, unshaven and showed me pictures of her parents on our first date.

I've dated the chinese and the japanese girls for a while and the chinese is the best one for a relationahip, family is welcoming once they know you're succesful (PhD student in astrophysics).

The japanese was best for fetichist sex, super submissive and super open, but had all the neuroticism and mentalm illnesses of japanese society.

The vietnamese girl was excellent if you like 19th century catholic girls burnt and hit in the face with a bat.

All of them were doing their masters of had just finished them so not uneducated and still a lot better for a relationship than the typical "empowered" spoiled feminist spanish girls with college education.

The

Similar experience for me, japanese girls tend to be shyier on the exterior but total sluts in bed.

Chinese girls can become sexually liberated if you teach them that sex is something they should enjoy too but they won't be as treacherous as japanese girls.

youtube.com/watch?v=DeGkiItB9d8

>mmf threesome
hah found the fagoot

Attached: baldwin.jpg (820x543, 28.59K)

When I first started learning mandaring it seemed very ugly to me but as I got into it I started to like it a lot, it's very melodic and fluid but without the pretentiousness of french.

Attached: 1641174650017.jpg (1440x1440, 260.57K)

I don't feel attraction to males but I really like dicks. A mmf threesome with a bi dude is the next best thing besides a passing trans girl

>I don't feel attraction to males but I really like dicks
yeah homie, ur a faggot and ur opinion on asian girls is disregarded

Attached: compelling.jpg (414x353, 23.92K)

Chinese women are more vicious and conniving, it's in their culture to lie and pursue material gain only.
Also, they are skinny and flat as fuck. They might have a pretty face, probably from plastic surgery, but that's about it.
Their language is also loud and annoying.
Koreans are also prone to plastic surgery, but at least they have nicer bodies and okay faces w/out surgery.
They are the most likely to be hard-asses about stuff and communicate directly, which is both good and bad.
Japanese women are somewhere in the middle. They are naturally cute, but they can also be just as conniving as Chinese, just for different reasons. They are opposite of Koreans and communicate through subtext.
Either way, all three of them are neckbeard bait. So even if you got one, you'd have to deal with thirsty fat fucks trying to fuck her.

>you'd have to deal with thirsty fat fucks
not if ur a chad

As to why Korean/Japanese are viewed more favorably, it comes back to the cultural aspect.
There's nothing interesting about modern Chinese culture. It's just blatant knock off of IPs from other countries, and the negative image of the CCP (whether they like their gov or not). Western countries like China for the cheap labor, but that's not exactly a front-facing influence.
Koreans have the benefit of tech, Kpop and Kbbq influencing the west.
Japanese also have tech, but also anime to attract the western audience.

Sure
Here you go

Attached: 76ECE8E6-44AA-42B2-ACA1-B38A1D31B2F8.jpg (685x1280, 144.56K)

Even if you're a chad, that doesn't stop her from receiving dms or attention irl.
It's not about whether she finds them attractive compared to Chad, but knowing she has near-infinite choices when it comes to mate-selection.
Asian women know they are attractive to most of the world, so they have the ability to be strict with their selection process. One day, Chad will not be enough, she will want Chad++ with double the salary and house size.

There’s a lot of talk about submissiveness in this thread. But I think that can be qualified in different ways. She’s submissive in the sense that she always lets me have sex with her. However, she obviously doesn’t want it. She’ll say she doesn’t want now. But when we’re in bed to get her at night I’ll take off her clothes. She’ll be dry and obviously not in the mood, but I lub my dick with spit and then fuck her anyway. I’m a sex every day kinda guy, so I make her do it every night. She’ll only be in the mood maybe once every ten days. For the rest she’s letting me use her body as a form of masturbation.

To me, that’s what it means to have a submissive women.

Attached: 9241016D-AC35-46E0-9191-1F0012EE82C5.jpg (1536x2048, 353.58K)

>She’ll only be in the mood maybe once every ten days
hot
>For the rest she’s letting me use her body as a form of masturbation
even hotter

Attached: 280370.jpg (360x360, 13.46K)

>Chinese people don't value human life
wtf i love chinese girls now?

Any g string or she not into stuff like this?

Yeah I agree. I kinda get turned on by the fact she’s not into it, but then when I’ve put it in and I’ve got a good piston motion going; she’ll start to wimper a bit as the act of sex makes her excited eventually.

When that happens I always tell her something like “see, this is why I do it to you even when you don’t want it.”

Afraid she doesn’t do that kinda clothing. Her underwear is cute enough though

Attached: F12DA83C-23BF-4CC7-A663-4E2501C27D98.jpg (721x1280, 198.74K)

True, cute.

Yeah, it’s a shame she’s so camera shy

Attached: 0205033B-A099-4EFF-86DB-67A7872BCCE9.jpg (1280x960, 263.81K)

Yeah my gf is chinese is basically never refuses sex, she has a higher libido than me though

That's an excellent question. I never thought about comparing different types of Asian girls, and I've mostly been exposed to japanese girls in JAV and similar stuff, and I've seen korean girls in kpop and modeling.
I usually think that Japanese girls are the cutest, in the sense that they have neonatal features (soft expressions, sweet eyes, their hair makes them look younger, etc etc). But Chinese girls seem to be the most aspirational girls in the trio. They know what they want, they have standards, and won't necessarily depend on a man to do their thing. And their faces look really elegant and... Powerful, sometimes. Sometimes.

So no nudes of her ass then user?

Asian milk bunnies are the best Asians

Attached: epic_boobs_of_japan_34.jpg (550x756, 53.1K)

FUCKING CHECKED. And fucking nice.

Attached: 1646631873728.png (521x937, 402.79K)

Attached: 1635904851566.jpg (980x1225, 55.16K)

Attached: 1537165850366.jpg (288x511, 18.27K)

No to the average chinamen the asian women you consider attractive are average or below, you just have yellow fever.

Average chinese is better probably but the top tier chinks are so far below nips or gooks it's not even funny

>666
the devil speaking truths in here