Hi Yea Forums Japanese person here

Hi Yea Forums Japanese person here
Just curious on what your thoughts on Japan are

Attached: 1650544407211.jpg (764x401, 30.74K)

they have good food :)

Insectiods with shit food and faggot cartoons

The good thing Japan has is the martial arts.
The weeb shit is unbearable. Fuck you for creating it.

Xenophobic and don't like foreigners permanently living there, which is a good thing.
Very traditionalist, women will settle down with a man by 25-30 and start having kids and become a house wife.
Very respectfully, don't like to insult or dishonor anyone, remain quite, polite and neat.
Very shy people yet also all mysteriously get naked and bathe together

This

it’s a yakuza wonderland

Japanese people seem pretty smart and polite.
I love the technological focus you guys have.
I understand that you guys dont like gaijin because you prefer monoculture, which I understand and respect even though I'm multicultural.
You have beautifull people, theres very little obesity, you are intelligent and positively wacky.

Japanese women are very pretty. But I do catch a hint of sexism in Japan. Ive heard some stories of sexual intimidation all up to even rape happen to Japanese women. It seems to be kind of a man's world in that case.
Is that why there is so much erotica on TV and in stores?

Japan is cool now and I wish you all the best. Japan is was in history however totally opposite from cool for a long time.

Best answer yet. Is there any way I can contact you bro

>Japan is was in history however totally opposite from cool for a long time.
New flash you weeb dingus, every country ever was totally opposite from cool until around ww2

I'm not a fucking weeb at all. And still all countries suck, I'm looking at it proportionally. I'm not a capitalist.
The best countries in the world have heavy social safety nets, and all that to provide counterweight on how shit the system is.
That should say enough about how its all a cope.

U are a weeb

Why you want to rape me? No thanks my asshole has a sign that says "exit only"

You people need to get serious about fucking and having kids. Your birthrate is fucked.

> Waaaah this dude likes asian women
> He must be a weeb

Lol oh shut up you Linda, atleast these women are actually interesting and fair
I actually hate anime with a passion.

So obviously a week. I bet you even know Japanese phrases. Weeb

just got here from eu
quarantine nice so far

on the first day of arrival i went shopping (for the quarantine) and the joke is true, cheese is hard to find and the one i found was very small and when i told my handler how big and cheap a melon is back home his jaw dropped

My man... japanese women aren't interested in some western fatass neckbeard weeb.
Just stick to women in your country. Or your anime pillow.
Weeb.

Quite based.
nice

Some weird cultural habits from a western perspective. I think the study/work culture sounds downright oppressive and I would hate it.

Lots of cool things too though. Seems very clean, low levels of crime, people seem polite, very reserved yet open in certain aspects? The technology seems nice. The density of major cities seems beneficial in some ways, but terrible in others. Convenience would be appealing, but I don't know about the cramped space. That's pretty similar for any major international city though.

user said it for me. I'd hate to work in your working culture, but if it works for you, that's good. Everything else seems to run perfectly.

just take back the land russia stole from you

cowards!

ty, had to reschedule
PRO TIP: if u wanna go to a fukuoka for ex try to find a flight with a stop in australia/dubai/seoul to fukuoka

never ever (home country)>tokyo>fukuoka as ur ass will be stopped, try to find the closest airport to ur destination as the first point of entry into the country

Rape?

But they are more interested in skinny tall weirdoes than you are, Becky.
Now that Ive been labelled a weeb I guess I'm gonna have to check out some tentacle hentai

Interesting and fair? Most are abused as fuck from sexism, the fuck do you know? Don't come here to be claiming your a Jap you fucking weeb, you guys cringe me the fuck out and I'm sick of the Japanese YouTubers spreading weeb acceptance. Here is the facts, actual Japanese can smell you're a fucking weeb from a 10000 miles away.

It doesnt work well at all. People are very depressed about it. Look up hokikomori.
Shut in teen/adult men who shut themselves out completely.
Its not a healthy work ethic at all

What! We can't let them back on the main land! If they leave their isolated island they might start acting like humans again!

> Most are abused by sexism
I stopped reading there because its litterally in my first post, that you obviously havent read even judging from your first reply.

> The fuck do you know
Haha, you cant even read

I think the women of your race are fucking sexy.

The fact stands bud, you're not Japanese.

Don't care. In a few decades, rising sea levels will have wiped your island nation off of all maps, just like Hawaii and the Philippines.
Nice knowing you.

daisuki

Most aren't, most people think so until they realize that Japan has the most professional grade plastic surgery that every model/actress goes through to try and reach perfection.

I totally agree. Actually historically the Japs got part of their wacky art taste from my country because of a special trade status when the country was closed off from the rest of the world

Like 80% of Japan is mountain dude.
Daisuke Janai faggot

i want to play the yakuza series irl in japan

Attached: ezgif-3-b932ac52a1.png (1000x563, 554.67K)

That is a peanut.

So what? You'd run around a bit before dying?

>I'm multicultural
oxymoron

Japan sucks ass, as do all East Asian countries. People there are like children

There are 3 major mountains, which wouldn't matter considering if land shifts they wouldn't be able to house many and everyone would have to dip

How many children do you know that are suicidal?

"Like children"? Please fulfill my daily iron by telling me you're from USA

Can you tell me about japanese bbq culture with binchoutan and Shichirin?
Is it true you only use white charcoal for cooking over?

Only strong opinion i got about japan is that your families seem to be really shitty with dads being at work 95% of the time and moms just marry some rando their parents think is a good retirement fund. Neither seem to care about and love their child who will be a docile workslave who never knew love or being close to someone and has lost what little soul he had to begin with.

Worry about your own family pussy

You fucked WW2.

Lol go make an appointment with your dad and cry to him you stupid pachinko.

Youre not human your some special super crazy fanatic race love it

Japan fucked up its whole anime industry. anime becomes more commercial, more fake, more moe each day and also more politically correct. In Japan moe is anime being politically correct.
There are hardly good anime because of the corruption in society. They ruined the Tenchi Muyo Ryo-Ohki OVAs because they were literally showing off how corrupt they were.
Too many talentless voice actors that know the "right" people. The japanese voice acting scene becomes more and more like Hollywood.
Japan is historically close-minded and focused on itself as country. They even do not count on foreigners embracing literal Japanese culture and do not take pride on it because mainly they are not Japanese. They are racist af and fake in most social interactions they have throughout their life. They are also commercial af, which is not surprising.
Japan lost its edge since the 2000s because they corrupt af.
I loved Japan as a country and their culture, but not so much anymore.

True, but I just left it at that to be clear and done with it

birthrate is normal in Japan as it is in any smart country in the world where the economy fucks up people literally -- nowadays you are not encouraged to marry by the society.

but in expansionist countries like China, higher birthrate is an advantage militarily

other poor countries like many african countries , show that the people over there are quite idiots

Also most of Japan males and asians are horny af, hornier than any white and that is a race thing.

kill yourself log inspector.

go cry under your boyfriend's balls.

It's impossible to force a triple.

Only one crying is you bugman which is strange because I thought insects didn't have feelings kek. Go kidnap a dog and blowtorch it to death for your next meal your freak piece of scum.

マジで日本人かい?
ありえないもん
もう遅くなったよ寝られない?

You should return to Imperialism... honestly.

You imply I have thoughts

ouch

2 nukes wasn't enough.

I like Japan. Pretty country, nice people, and good culture.
Also this.

Attached: 002E76A7-1083-492F-A01D-59A828429BB7.jpg (400x300, 22.86K)

based