Logging in for a creamy dreamy surprise!

Logging in for a creamy dreamy surprise!

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (240x200, 7.83K)

Listen, kid. They are steamy. They are creamy. They are dreamy. It's serious business. We aren't fucking around here, bucko.

Attached: 1648044293972.jpg (482x636, 31.91K)

Eustace ain't gonna like this....

I hope andy lurks

E doesn't seem to like much of anything outside of his coom threads, and even then, he can't like them that much since he still finds the time to post in our threads.

EXTREMEY!!

... so fuckin hot

Attached: 1588104387062.jpg (480x515, 61.49K)

Attached: 1648229114810.jpg (236x306, 13.21K)

Attached: 0E4C1165-8779-4D8B-BD3D-2D8149490A1D.jpg (1997x764, 226.97K)

fill my lungs with your creamy shit, Andy

Attached: DailyBrap.jpg (480x515, 131.82K)

Thanks for checking, mein fuhrer. Happy belated birthday!

First your lungs get stained brown, then you turn blue, then finally you return to the earth and become totally brown. The great circle of slidd.

That's fucking hot.

Pottery

Attached: SKEET.LOG......jpg (720x899, 73.79K)

Attached: 1650547502705.png (500x671, 336.34K)

I'm thinking Andy's.

animaterr man pls unban me form your discord i deeply regret my immaturity

poor log faggot, so lonely.
he keeps posting and posting and posting and posting and posting and posting and posting and........
posting and posting and posting and posting and posting and posting and posting and posting........
and posting and posting and posting and posting and posting and posting and posting and posting.........
........in a vain attempt to keep these threads alive
because........
if the log fag stopped... the thread would 404, because nobody else cares.
but he's so MENTALLY ILL, he thinks all of Yea Forums loves him
>what do you expect from someone who invents a cartoon enemy eustace and thinks you are eustace
point and laugh at the log fag, but DO NOT ENGAGE HIM
>if you want, reply with a copypasta like this or make your own.
he hates bot replies because he's so lonely.
he will do anything he can: threats, floods, more threads, crying, begging
to get you to interact with him.
poor LONELY LOGFAG

Truly and utterly deranged. Please fucking take your meds Eustace it is tragic to see anybody suffering like this including you.

Yet you took the time to enter this thread and quote every post herein. Very interesting. How long has this been going on...? SIXX years, you say? Oh my... EVERY thread? No, this isn't good at all... E, I'm afraid you've got a severe case of schizophrenia.

For . Meds, bucko!

he's perpetually obsessed with one of his ex-members: eustace.
he started using this term last year after his tranny discord was raided because he thought the invader was one of his close accomplices named eustace.
he started talking about how
>every time I call out "eustace" he disappears
and bragged that this was proof he was calling out the right guy.
he's so mentally ill, he imagines everyone else is as obsessed about Yea Forums as he is and everyone else is on Yea Forums 24/7 like him
he never stopped to think that
>maybe others just posted once or twice and moved on, like most posters do
nope, can't have that.

E: H-he's OBSESSED!

Also E: *clicks literally every thread about Andy Sixx's log of shit*

>calls everyone E
>I'm not obsessed with Eustace

I have literallly never called anyone E but you. Take your goddamn meds, man.

I'M POOMING!

Attached: 1646076488467.jpg (350x427, 47.31K)

the slidd

Your throte is already clogged. It is an inevitability.

Wait. Hold on a minute. Let me see if I understand. This guy, Graham Walker... he just sits at his computer all day and posts about some emo rocker's shit? And he spends all his NEET bucks on VPNs to increase his poster count so as to not appear schizophrenic? And anyone who learns this and calls him out is "Eustace?" Is all that correct?

That is the shill version of it. Believe what you will but it's important to hear from both sides so here's my version: all me (Graham Walker), 400 VPNs and counting, 40+ bottles of cocaine tea a day to keep me slidding at an unfathomable pace. If you think there are even 2 logposters, grow the fuck up, E.

Attached: 1610072603840.jpg (580x592, 37.36K)

Take your meds, E.

Attached: mat.jpg (569x582, 48.31K)

Lubs dogged, C elogged.

WHY AM I STILL POOP SO UNFAIR

arme Holzschwuchtel, so einsam.
Er veröffentlicht und veröffentlicht und veröffentlicht und veröffentlicht und veröffentlicht und veröffentlicht und veröffentlicht und veröffentlicht und........
Posten und Posten und Posten und Posten sowie Posten und Posten und Posten und Posten und Posten........
und Posten und Posten und Posten und Posten und Posten und Posten und Posten und Posten und Posten.........
in einem vergeblichen Versuch, diese Fäden am Leben zu erhalten.......weil........
wenn die Holzfagge stehen blieb... der Thread würde 404, weil es sonst niemanden interessiert.
aber er ist so geisteskrank, dass er denkt, dass alle Yea Forums ihn lieben
> Was erwarten Sie von jemandem, der einen Cartoon-Feind erfindet und denkt, Sie seien Eustace?
Zeigen Sie und lachen Sie über die Holzfagge, aber ENGAGE IHN NICHT
> Wenn Sie möchten, antworten Sie mit einer solchen Copypasta oder machen Sie Ihre eigene.
Er hasst Botantworten, weil er so einsam ist.
er wird alles tun, was er kann: Drohungen, Überschwemmungen, mehr Fäden, Weinen, Betteln
um dich dazu zu bringen, mit ihm zu interagieren.
arme LONELY LOGFAG

Sorry, E. The only German I know is sheisse.

theyre literally brown and if you cant see it you need glasses

The sun breaks down on a brand new day no more pure bred tax to pay kill the aryans tonight kill kill kill kill kill the aryans

Sir, this is the Andy Sixx's log of shit thread. If you want to discuss Andy or his logs, this is the place but please keep it on topic and cool it with the racist remarks. Many members of the BVB army are Aryan.

Attached: paint-it-brown.jpg (720x481, 70.89K)

You know what the best part of these threads is? I mean, it's totally subjective, everyone here loves logposting for different reasons... but for me? It's not being Animaterr Man. Like, AM exists and that's cool. I have nothing against him. In fact, I think he's hilarious. But then you have other guys like me who are somebody else and I think that's beautiful.

This. We're not AM and you know this is the case because the poster count is 15. If that's not enough to make you want to cry tears of joy, you need to go mature a little bit.

Attached: 1648159987151.png (603x640, 592.92K)

Attached: Log.castle.burgers..........jpg (1446x1328, 226.2K)

Attached: log.sniffers.of.America...............jpg (888x701, 245.88K)

Attached: log.knob............jpg (999x949, 244.16K)

Well I guess just poop this blows. I hear voices still.

Attached: hot.log.....jpg (600x654, 207.43K)

Attached: LOG.LICKING......gif (500x281, 1.46M)

Attached: log.BLAST.to.the.fucking.face.......gif (336x224, 1.07M)

Attached: LOG.SLIDE.ACTION........jpg (1284x714, 72.2K)

Attached: SHOO.FLY.PIE.log......jpg (976x807, 93.8K)

Attached: HOLY.SHIT.log.win........jpg (600x917, 432.83K)

Attached: log.major.strike..........jpg (608x600, 34.99K)

Attached: Total.log.nightmare......jpg (720x1168, 79.78K)

Yeah, my roommate just burped like a wild ferral animal and a retard. He does that all the time. As an alleged elder and "social superior" in his own stupid mind. And there is the reason why headphones aren't as much as a luxury as people would like to think. Why my soundtrack listing is mostly composed of drug use, psychopathy and anti-social antagonism. And here is Yea Forums if you think that it is all circumstantial. It's not. I won't take the metaphorical parallel for a paid wage as some stranger, old or fat, pretends to be my social superior and owner of my time. Nontheless, truly the expression of their Christian heritage I supposed. Ignorant. Disgusting. And uncivillized. Again, here is Yea Forums if the argument seems to "hypothetical" or "psychotic." Disgusting, filthy ridden piece of society that should be made even worse than if any justice is to be had at all. Non-stop. During the entirety of the Corona virus. As a roommate. And on Youtube. Yes, I fucking saw it, and that is the condition of humanity and it isn't surprising. It is annoying.

Meds. Meds now.

Attached: Facial.log.......jpg (640x336, 114.06K)

Attached: LOG.Shells.......jpg (763x720, 56.26K)

HIS FUDGE CHILDREN

Attached: log.bits.......jpg (1280x960, 211.81K)

Attached: live.log.launching.....jpg (1108x720, 50.26K)

Attached: log.flakes.....png (1139x1686, 1.34M)

Attached: log.brew.....png (804x1046, 1.46M)

His toe stubbers on the living room carpet?
His fourth term balcony butt blowout?
His Funkadelic loose booty?
His road worn bacon strips?
His fucking rage at financial shit stains?
His diesel powered diaper dumps?
His crack courier containers?
His dawn of the dead dumpage?
His nasty greasy fudge sludge?
His Federally inspected anal cannon deposits?
His FDIC insured crack gravy mix?
His Medically induced coconuts?
His carpet quicksand?
His clever cloggage?
His furious fork benders?
His poop particulate?
His high pressure anal washouts?

Attached: LOG.BABY.DADDY.....jpg (800x519, 287.63K)

Attached: pass.the.time.pass.the.log.......jpg (672x1050, 370.71K)

Attached: screaming.log.isim........gif (242x323, 1.71M)