What's the worse you have done to a female?

What's the worse you have done to a female?

Attached: 1650443742116.webm (700x700, 486.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n0KcXd3BwC0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based. If he hits a broad he goes to jail but pepper spray that bitch. Fuck her, probably has gono either way.

Marrying her

She totally deserved it for trying to incite a nigger to attack him.

Attached: 1650526181059.jpg (1024x1019, 85.71K)

Slap her

Bitch kinda has a dumpy body for a SKINNY chick.

Story??

Sauce?

youtube.com/watch?v=n0KcXd3BwC0

Attached: npc.jpg (1080x1080, 94.86K)

That's the perfect stance and face for delivering a wheel kick to her BBC sucking lips

Legal-wise I took the v of a 10 yo girl. Was fully consensual but not something I want everyone to know

Morally: I implied I didn't think she(different girl) was pretty

Damn. Context ruins it. Went from "lol dumb sluts" to wanting to see the sperg get Death Proof'd by the women.

Lol is that Smooth Sanchez ?

Attached: yiuwq3n1npqx.png (796x934, 276.36K)

Attached: cf9927fd7d16508c889af7731fc1ed19.jpg (1076x776, 90.03K)

Based nigger.

Worse than what?

Kind of a tie.
Said I loved her so I could use her hole as a dumping ground.
Had her join in a gangbang with friends. I never touched her during or after that and dumped her. She later found out I did it because of learning she was cheating on me and my friends wanted a go on her. *shrug* had text messages and everything with her even saying she wanted to do it and when.

Wow that is for sure fucked up . If she ever decides to tell anyone your fucked if they go through with charges, I bet you live in constant fear. I personally would never go that young but if I could smash a 13 or 14 year old I’d do it all day. Men in the 1800s were doing it and it was accepted. Not 10 yo tho you crazy fuck

A girl was mean to me in the 4th or 5th grade during recess, I went inside, took her jacket, put it in the toilet and pissed on it

Attached: 1649961545616.png (690x824, 809.02K)

you said you loved her after you found out she was cheating or before? And would you feel bad about lying to her if she never cheated

>>be me undiagnosed sperg, diagnosed adhd
>>cute girl, freind of mine, sitting across from her at lunch
>>young phase or flirting by teasing, Ritalin makes me wild
>>told freind I spit in her roll at lunch time, immediately after she ate it (didn't really)
>>not a good day I guess
>>she reaches over, slaps the fuck outta me
>>fury of a million Nagasaki's in my eyes
>>pharmaceuticalstimulantsspergmodeengaged.exe
>>pop up on top of lunch table like fuckin supermario
>>ninja kick that bitch in the breast plate like Bruce fuckin Lee
>>whole lunchroom stunned
>>her stunned body laying on the ground crying
>>don't fuckin yest me cunt

Lots of nutty shit like that, I was wild, but the Ritalin made me more aggressive, never really had impulse control until I was taken off of it.

that's a long list for me. some jump out as the best/worst:
>convinced girl I was tired of dating to get gangbanged then used the gangbang as an excuse to dump her
>have raped a handful of girls. always convince them it's their fault for stringing me along
>high school gf and I drugged her mom. I fucked her rawdog while she was passed out.
>convince a conservative christian girl who was a virgin to dump her lifelong conservative, virgin bf. fucked every hole then dumped her after a couple of months.
>used to cum in my little cousin's food
>gaslit an old married woman into fucking me. se feels bad to this day and I still send her cock pictures and push her to do it again. feels super guilty every time I bring it up.

>things that never happened

lol sure kid

> I went inside
why would you rape her?

lol sure kid

>you said you loved her after you found out she was cheating or before? And would you feel bad about lying to her if she never cheated
2 different women, should have specified. the love you one I stayed with for some time. I made her happy until we broke up so I wasnt a jerk about it. Though I still wasted a good year of her life just using her as a cum deposit.

got her all the way out to my house about 20 miles away and she didnt want to have sex with me, so i took her to the bus stop and told her to fuck off. she didnt have any money so i made her suck my cock behind the bus shelter so she could get back home. so really, we both got what we wanted and its not the worst thing, but its the worst thing ive ever done to someone

>called a girl that had a crush one me disgusting and ugly

Based
The fuck are you talking about? A girl would have at least 2 kids by 14 in the 1800s. They would be married at 10 and pumping out babies from 11-35

some people see what they want to see you know what I'm saying

sharkin

Attached: sharking5.jpg (487x366, 30.49K)

What a faggot holy shit

got sil super drunk with the sole purpose of undressing her so i could take some pics.
took a few tries but finally got what i wanted. been fapping to it ever since.
no im not sharing.exe

stealthing
once

Where, in africa?
the average marriage age for women in eastern europe in the 1800s was like 24

Shat down her fucking throte

Yeah, if you're talking about the 1960's absolutely

was it thick? a bit creamy too?

Technically given one life. Had a child, it was a daughter, forced her soul to experience this eternally awesome flesh heaven.

worst

Had sex with her in the missionary position for the purpose of procreation

You sick fuck.

Go fucking kill yourself. People like you disgust me.

enjoy your ban pervert

Attached: dirtyfrank.jpg (225x224, 6.71K)

Told my super conservative Polish immigrant ex that I wanted to hang out with her as a friend one last time before I moved away. Told her other friends would be there too. She meets me at the bar, what do you know, “other friends didn’t show”, that’s pretty sad, let’s have some drinks. She says her BF would be pissed but we’ll have a few anyways. She just started drinking, didn’t know her limits, and got drunk quick. Ended up going back to the house with her. When we dated, she made me wait six months for sex, then would only do missionary with a condom because she was so traditional. Well this day, I throat fucked her, ass fucked her, and fucked her raw, then dumped my load in her pussy. Then I sent a video of the whole thing to her BF and ghosted her. Served her right for the way she treated me during the relationship.

Had sex with her best friend

I accidentally impregnated her mom when I was on oxy after I got blowed up.

I thought it was my wife, they look very similar and I couldn't see straight. How the fuck was I supposed to know her mom was a massive slut?

Pushed a girl of the big boat on the playground in grade 1 so she broke her arm, never saw me so no problem.
Made an ex have an abortion, was 16 so no way i was having a child.
Denied that i ratted on gang dude so another dude had too move states.
Must have forgotten some stuff i've done while manic but they were probably kinda bad too.

You married a massive slut, you should know what that implies about her mother

Gaslight and beat one

According to her. I would never gaslight a woman.

ITT a bunch of betas larping and a bunch of scum in between who either die or be killed before they reach 40 or spend their lives in correctional facilities/institutes.

Would a beta dominate you sexually?

Proud simp. Maybe your mom will give you a piece now, huh?

Attached: 1650544844434.jpg (474x266, 23.38K)

3 years into a relationship and she left me for a dude 3 years older than me.
me, her and her sis were living in the same house.
naturally i fucked her sister.
she broke it off with the dude and wanted me back. but i liked the sis now as well.

was sleeping with both of them for a few weeks till it broke her.

moved out and later slept with her best friend which she also found out about.

later propositioned her mom which she also found out about.

Naw, she's pretty much the opposite of her mom from a psychological perspective. If anything she's a bit of a prude. It took me a month to convince her to give it another go after the wedding night (and that was horrible in and of itself. No one should bleed THAT much from a dick) and a year to get her to even attempt to suck cock. We've been married for 30 years now and she still won't do anal.

>used to regularly use a 13yo's throat as a fleshlight when i taught martial arts classes. First time was pretty forced but she came back for more again and again. No one ever found out as she was adopted and her parents kicked her out at 14. When she was 14 i took her anal Virginity and then regularly fucked her little asshole.

>i got a woman to fly over from malaysia thinking i wanted a serious relationship. Fucked her once in a hotel and then blocked her number.

>Got a Thai girl pregnant back in 2014. Promised her i would support her. Flew back to the UK like a week after finding out and blocked her on everything. No idea if she had the kid or not, but i think she did.

>had an ex who had serious psych issues. She had BPD and psychotic episodes. She lost it and had to up her meds, which KO'd her at night. She refused to do anal in bed, but i raped her asshole several times when she was on her meds and she was too out of it to fight back. I'd guilt her to take me back and then do it again. Eventually she lost it and got sectioned to a mental health ward. None of the police or anyone believed her that i had done anything, cos she had made false accusations in the past. LMFAO

Get a female trainee to get fired after a confusing schedule change

Sell her an insurance plan.