Re: my very feminine and cute Asian friend (boy) is letting me lose my virginity to him on my birthday...

Re: my very feminine and cute Asian friend (boy) is letting me lose my virginity to him on my birthday. Getting a nude hopefully soon. Nothing else new just excited

Attached: BA43C8D5-E9BD-42C6-91E4-DB0E816874E6.jpg (2048x1657, 249.88K)

Nice

Hell yeah

How old are you turning, and is he older or younger?

Now thats a good friend.

Both the same age. Pic related

Attached: 5CEDA225-F3FB-44B5-8953-6166B8B66FCB.jpg (365x486, 58.82K)

He means your butt virginity, he is going to be fucking your ass, not the other way around

He got cute shit to wear and a smooth body? Looks cute enough, but at least for me hairy legs/armpits/etc ruin it.

Nope lol

He is hairless and dresses borderline female sometimes. I've wanted to fuck him for a long time.

Attached: 073300E3-AD0C-4697-8B34-930C91AF276F.jpg (352x470, 49.24K)

you lucky motherfucker. send us a video of you fucking him once your done.

What's the story with him letting you smash, did you just bring it up one day and he was on board?

Nudes?

I haven't asked if I can record yet. I don't want to push my luck but that would be amazing to have
I drunken confessed I wanted to fuck him a while ago but it didn't go anywhere because we are good friends and it was more like a funny thing than I real confession. Then this last weekend I was hanging out with a bunch of friends and I was getting shit on a lot cause I'm the only virgin. I drove him home that night and he said if I want to I can lose my virginity to him on my birthday (in two weeks about). Completely caught me off guard, I said yes obviously but I assumed he was very high or drunk but he confirmed the next day
It feels kind of surreal but I'm so fucking excited. I was talking to him like an hour ago to see if he'd send nudes and he said maybe

Nice, good luck

Everyone is a fag in this place
Make him wear a maid costume and take pics for us

>Make him wear a maid costume

Attached: second.jpg (512x384, 58.34K)

Damn. Should I buy an outfit for him to wear? I don't want to weird him out I'm just happy as fuck to be able to put my dick in his butthole

I mean if you have a fetish. If I was in your shoes I'd absolutely buy him some stockings to wear at least cuz that's my fetish. Don't think that'd weird him out, you're not asking him to wear chastity or something gay like that. But if you're good with au natural do that.

Or ask him if he has any kinks, maybe he is closet crossdresser

I might ask, but I feel like I'm already pushing it with the nudes request.

Attached: 71FFFDC9-B383-4921-A549-178904EC8005.jpg (600x800, 104.88K)

Cute

fuck him first

maybe you can establish a long term relationship after, then ask him for stuff like that

Will you let him fuck you too? its a good chance to try if you like it

Ok good advice. I'm so fucking excited
No

He is very skinny
But sadly Christian you can decolonize him

He's crazy skinny and small. Whenever he wears short shorts I can barely stand it

If he wants to you should let him do you.
there is no downside to that

Well I don't think he wants to

Would he be open to you sucking him off?

You are pushing it. No one likes when someone pushes so quickly.

Have your night and see where it goes. If it happens again a few times then get into a relationship. Save requests for committed relationships.

Don’t fuck this up, you virgin nigger. Get that sweet bussy. Kiss him too.

you're a lucky son of a bitch you know that? holy fuck
post his nudes when you get them

War is fun

and I LOVE boipussy

Attached: MGR_-_Best_of_Sundowner_0-14_screenshot.jpg (1920x1080, 116.19K)

So you're coming out of the closet?

Idk
Good advice thanks. I do want to kiss him but idk how transactional he is viewing this. Like is he just gonna bend over and let me do it or what is going to happen
Dude I know. I literally have not been able to sleep the past few days.

What are you stats, OP?

You going bareback? Gunna cum deep in his twink ass? Or was condom a requirement to let this happen?

I wouldn't be able to wait that long, i would want to fuck im asap

I really really really hope it's bareback. I don't see why it wouldn't be. We haven't talked about it tho. He's being really coy about the whole thing
Wdym
I'm literally dying

Attached: 8BC6337E-897F-4A2A-ADF7-7A5D550525F8.jpg (521x521, 27.29K)

Wdym what do you mean. Your physical stats dumb ass, hight, weight, dick size

And race, don't forget race

5'10 150lbs white 7in

Post dick immediately faggot

show dick

Wtf why

No wonder. If you were a 5'2" indian balding janitor he would tell you to fuck off, you are doing him a favour

Why not? we are interested

Because it's 7in you queer fag, now post dick or gtfo

we want to fantasize about you ruining that twink with said cock, moron

I'd rather see moar of the twink.

i agree but i want the dick first

Well we don't have the twinks nudes and op's cock is readily available

Yes moar of twink and OPs dick with that

Lol... he has guys way hotter than me hitting on him
Well I just fapped like an hour ago so I'm not hard

It takes you over an hour to get hard again? Do you have erectile dysfunction?

dont care then post chub

He's the one who arranged the fuck. He wants it just as bad as you, dude is clearly a total bottom slut

Shouldn't have lied about your dick size faggot, ofc we were going to ask to see it

K
Lol
7in isn't even big

Attached: 5FBC5583-19EF-4BED-AD7F-3AE0FCC94174.jpg (600x600, 79.5K)

its above average

circumference please

I've lost interest in this now you refused to post dick and I've sadly realised it's a larp. I trusted you OP, but as usual the saying rings true, OP is always a faggot

Cute, get his nudes asap
And send your dic pic too

Gay.

aw fuck yeah dude, try not to bust immediately, use a shitload of lube, and go slow at the start until he's accustomed to ya, then absoloutely slam the shit out of him. if you do a good job and get him to nut / hit the spot this won't be a one time thing and you'll have a handy cumdump

Samefag?

OP is always gay and fake.

no

Lol... and how would posting my dick prove anything

There's nothing to prove we just want to see it

kill yourself you fucking faggot