The tranitor on Yea Forums right now is dishing out bans for arbitrary bullshit

The tranitor on Yea Forums right now is dishing out bans for arbitrary bullshit.
Fuck jannies.

Attached: tv jannie.png (1280x1280, 927.68K)

LMAO. Another bitch boy newfag seethe and cope thread from Yea Forums. Based janny.

who goes on that faggot board haha jannies are hopeless losers on every board who literally ban you for their own personal amusement

Attached: le based janny.png (760x704, 323K)

lol you got b& huehuehuehuehue

mad /pol/cel is mad and unloads his tranny meme arsenal

Jannies can't ban people retard. That's mods that do the banning. All jannies can do is remove threads.

Jannies can't ban people, newfag. That's mods. All jannies can do is remove threads, they literally have to beg to admins to be able to even communicate with the mods.

They banned me on Yea Forums or Yea Forums (don't remember which) for saying that its annoying how everything has to be filled to the brim with black people. Got banned for racism. Fucking nigger trannitors

Attached: 1648039913356.png (558x995, 691.12K)

Seethe and cope white boi

thank you for your valuable non-contribution, nigger

you owe us cracker. did your parents pay their taxes so I can buy Elden Ring. still waiting on dat check faggot.

mind jive up in here

>Anyone who doesn't suck tranny cock must be from /pol/!

Attached: polwhiner.png (1636x853, 197.12K)

shut up

Go jump in an oven

Attached: oi vey.jpg (491x491, 42.17K)

Jannies can't ban people.

When the Yea Forumstards forget that this is an isolation board for the hopeless degenerates now, and think they can go around to the rest of Yea Forums, or Gook Moot's pet 4channel as if it's still 2003.

>We need to go back.
>I miss when Yea Forums was good

Yeah,and I wish Brandon wasn't in office, but we got this shit now. Can't do much about it. Either move on to the next best thing, or keep pretending until you get prescribed something strong enough to end this farce. Yea Forums belongs to the advertisers now.

Attached: FB_IMG_1630066620273.jpg (720x887, 50.07K)

lol mad

jokes on you im latinx
13 23 MW
fuck you goin on foo, Ill cut your mothers head off and put it in your freezer for you to stumble upon at random you black piece of shit

bannies can jam peorprl lrw m smfsdvm mom I sharted

>>I miss when Yea Forums was good
>when Yea Forums was good
>Yea Forums
>good
way to out yourself as a newfag

imagine having long and ugly nose lmfao

Attached: 96245B40-AA2F-42DB-8F43-14297B53460B.jpg (808x1024, 98.96K)

cope chudcel

I'm not white you subhuman nigger filth. It's not just white people who hate niggers, it's literally every race. Once white people and jews can't support your pathetic existence anymore, no other race will even move a finger to feed you. If you're lucky, they will enslave you and castrate you. If not, you will be used for organ harvesting or experiments.

I've never met abyone who liked niggers outside of the west and even in the west people are starting to fucking hate you disgusting subhumans

Attached: 1637530232954.jpg (954x500, 174.82K)

>im latinx
Kill yourself.

Attached: latinx.jpg (910x350, 35.81K)

Gonna go on /gif/ to watch a webm of your family getting their heads cut off that's wut bean nigger

based. i TOTALLY miss whatever stupid, irrelevant /pol/ shit you were posting. totally.

Attached: laughing-like-a-king-homer-simpson.gif (375x375, 179.09K)

didn't read. cope, seethe, and mald.

I know this may prove contrary to the popular belief held by most election tourists but Yea Forums is not your hug box

Attached: typical election tourist.jpg (96x125, 2.11K)

imagine being this butthurt

What am I even gonna cope about?

Imagine missing the meme this bad.

cope and deworm

they let a thread about the incel pepper spraying the women he was harrassing go on for 350 posts earlier today

>l-lol I wa j-j-just memeing trollololol!
imagine believing that anyone believes that

butthurt because you have long and ugly nose? Nice one

Incredibly based. Whites are easily the least racist and most altruistic race. Once whitey is violently genocided (the logical conclusion of wokeness), both niggers and kikes are fucked.

Niggers don't realize this because they're literally retards (same IQ). Kikes do realize this, but are willing to die anyway, because their goal of white genocide isn't for personal profit, it's revenge for pogroms throughout European history.

Attached: Pogrom_de_Chisinau_-_1903_-_1.jpg (640x528, 75.18K)

>I'm Latinx

No, you're not. People would rather you just outright call them Mexican, than Latinx. It's a 100% murican cope word that comes off more as an insult than a relief. They wouldn't be caught dead calling themselves that for anything aside from attention.

/thread

Attached: 4CB32200-717A-49CC-AE0D-43D07DF05630.jpg (526x374, 42.35K)

nah you were born butthurt lol

Niggers are subhuman apes.
You will never be a woman.
Six million wasn't enough.

touch grass.

Ow, my feelie wheelies? How could you do this? I'm calling M00t and telling him you hurt my feelings.

It feels so good to be White, you will never be superior. How did it feel that your grandparents got killed by White men?

Attached: 344BBD1F-9998-41B9-A28D-E194E40BACEB.jpg (764x1024, 168.98K)

>Anyone who constantly brings up trannys is clearly from /pol/

Attached: 324567897654.png (645x770, 93.91K)

>latinx
please kys

>im latinx
Larping as spic online. Damn. That's new. Word of advice gringo, no hispanics use that term. Faggot.

does* sorry I was laughing too hard and couldn’t think

Yes

ive never met anyone else who talks about them, this much

Attached: negative.jpg (395x326, 26.38K)

holy shit you got that rat, he won’t even respond kek.

Eh, there's probably a difference between the conspiracy between global elites like the Rothschilds, which is about satan worship and enslaving non-elite humanity of all races, versus the conspiracy of kikes, which is about violently genociding all whites as revenge for Europeans raping jewish women and slaughtering jewish children periodically over almost 2,000 years. There just happens to be significant overlap between kikes and billionaire elites.

The ultra-rich kikes are fine with both, because when the surviving races turn against kikes and niggers, they'll be fine. The Rothschilds have bunkers with enough food and water to live out the rest of their days. They are Satan-worshipping psychopaths who don't actually care if other kikes get killed.

Cope spic. It's latinx now. So if you wanna be legal Juan you're gonna need to have latinx written on your papers now

Our patience has its limits, kike.

not as far as ive seen, lol. right by right, we just fuckin take them lmao. literally when will you?

>based. i TOTALLY miss whatever stupid, irrelevant /pol/ shit you were posting. totally.

Attached: soyjak smug troon.jpg (708x800, 245.79K)

>already seething
LMAO. Don't wear yourself out fatty.

kys groomer

Attached: f18da12nff8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 103.87K)

Kek, you changed the hair so it doesn't look exactly like the tranny rapist antiwork Reddit moderator.

Attached: le antiwork face.png (630x440, 409.48K)

Attached: A3A0B3EA-2054-41F2-B2FE-D46BB30A5A9D.gif (255x241, 1.55M)

Same thing on /tg/ got a ban for telling somebody to stop complaining about /pol/ and another 3 day ban for pointing out I got banned for saying to stop complaining about pol in another thread.

And also so it doesn't look like various leftoids.

Attached: Chud:poljak lookalikes.jpg (1290x800, 205.71K)

this unironically

Attached: quite so.jpg (164x197, 10.51K)

see

Kek the other user is right. 5 year old could draw better hair than that shit

Go sip on that Soylent latte all the way back to Twitter, Westie. Even east coast has Hispanic on most legal documents.

>oy vey, stop noseticing increasingly-obvious patterns, goy!

Attached: 7204B0EF-81D1-42F9-8412-B1751C89FC75.jpg (615x484, 35.81K)

>they are not the master race
>but uh they literally, single handedly control literally everything we do
>literally down to the air we breath
keep trying, "whites". its not even hidden. your fucking obsolete and it turns out your threat of weapons is about as dangerous as a wet paper bag.

do something. do anything. do LITERALLY ANYTHING.

Attached: 1649124253662.png (128x128, 24.59K)