Why is King Biden giving Ukraine $300 billion dollars per day while forcing Americans to pay $3000 per gallon for gas?

Why is King Biden giving Ukraine $300 billion dollars per day while forcing Americans to pay $3000 per gallon for gas?

Attached: Biden-confused-450x260.jpg (450x260, 64.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/frxwlRyn0CQ
youtu.be/h0e4QjoJ4wc
apnews.com/article/north-america-donald-trump-trademarks-voting-ivanka-trump-0a3283036d2f4e699da4aa3c6dd01727
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

in one sentence you revealed that you have no idea how inflation works, nice

How about you explain it then, because every since your King was clowned inflation has gotten out of control

if im not mistaken its so ukraine can pay back the eu countries and the eu countries can payback the usa

>if im not mistaken its so ukraine can pay back the eu countries and the eu countries can payback the usa
How in the fuck are they gonna pay the EU countries back? Ukraine was a 3rd world dump before this war. If anything the USA and the EU are gonna give them MORE money to "rebuild" their shit country after the war is over.

nigaa u dumb

Cope and seethe

>Facts are dumb
Sure kid

Not an argument

umm theyre gonna pay them back with the usa's money lol can you not read. its fucking retarded trust me i know but im pretty sure this is the reason or something very similar

>$3000
Nice exaggeration retard yet here you are saying post facts ect. How about you do the same first if you can't provide said source that gas is currently $3000 a gallon then go back to the gloryhole where you belong faggot.

Attached: 1624219769334.png (700x700, 1.17M)

Cope and seethe

>umm theyre gonna pay them back with the usa's money
Again, how are they gonna do that when they are fighting a war and need the money to fund it? And I'm pretty sure that's not the reason. It's more likely we're just giving them all this money with zero expectation they will pay it back. King Biden hasn't even hinted at the idea they will pay it back.

Nice way to miss the point. Maybe you should stick to the tranny threads? This thread seems to be a little too fast for you.

Or you are over exaggerating and playing whataboutism to avoid the fact that you indeed used those words... The sole fact is Biden has ZERO control over gas prices your autistic addled mind is indeed implying that Biden has control over the global free market thus sets the prices at the pump please suck start the nearest firearm.

Attached: FHo8Ng_X0A0kjQ7.jpg (311x326, 15.97K)

Attached: 1643771265022.jpg (1197x1133, 194.72K)

>The sole fact is Biden has ZERO control over gas prices
Except that's wrong, but you already know that

oh good, the "king biden" alex jones fanboy back for our entertainment.
dance fanboy, dance

Attached: KingBidenOP.jpg (944x535, 145.93K)

Except that it's not wrong if that where the case gas prices would be universal across the US because the feds mandate what the price would be... But that isn't the case at fucking all so no retard the president has almost LITTLE to ZERO control over the prices now you are just being retarded for the sake of being retarded you are text book example why eugenics was not a bad thing time to goto sleep lil billy also 18+ to be on this board.

Attached: gotosleep.jpg (500x362, 33.13K)

Attached: 1608344039108.jpg (427x750, 163.37K)

BECAUSE HE IS CUCKING THE REPUBLITARDS LMAO IMAGINE BEING A REPUBLICUCK

Sure, he has no control that's why it just HAPPENS to skyrocket after he became "president", along with the cost of literally everything. But this is the classic leftist defense. Anything bad is not his fault, but anything good is because of him.

Except its not a defense is facts something you deranged Trump cultist seem to know very little about...

Also Biden came into office after legit EVERYTHING STOPPED for almost a year so ofc inflation happened nothing was being shipped nothing was being done on a large scale again facts are hard for you cultist.

because he's fucking retarded

>right-winger is pro-Putin
Ok, groomer

Attached: 4bogo0.jpg (500x1263, 195.2K)

idiot american. pay and shut up.

Because he’s based af. Gas prices are already going down. Unemployment is down, workers are desperately needed and employers are paying more than ever, yay for us. Tell me truck drivers who could barely find work when Orange Blimpo was prez aren’t happy making 100 thousand big ones a year? Used car prices are going down, even fucking Oscar Mayer bacon (the BEST bacon) is only $7.97 for a 12 oz. package, which is pretty darn good if you ask me. I just hope he keeps the southern border tightly closed and tones down the woke-ism - i fucking hate trannies. Three cheers for Biden!

6 gorillion

look at those eyes. he doesn't even know where he is. frightening...

Not a single thing you said is true

Russia lost the war. LOSERS.

Ukraine is joining NATO and so is Finland and Sweden.

Cope and seethe with vodka as Russia deteriorates for decades and becomes weaker and more irrelevant than Portugal. Not even a regional power anymore.

not the user you responded to
try doing some reading before making yourself look foolish

Attached: ch.gaschart.gif (670x325, 24.41K)

Fuck off Oleg

>right-winger
>reading
You're asking for the impossible here, user.

Oops, I meant 16 oz. bacon, not 12 oz.

He’s giving Ukraine monies because everyone is outraged and he’d look heartless not to. But as soon as Russia wins (which is inevitable) we’ll get it back in gas incentives.

Attached: 1BEA9BB5-C4F1-4242-9F31-E46A26477568.jpg (1234x1839, 340.51K)

same reason his illegal unelected illegitimate administration is letting millions of illegal aliens in to replace you. they hate you plain and simple. they dont want people who think for themselves they want total subjugation, they want you to be slaves for the globalist elite

every single month another quarter million illegal aliens come through. thats like adding a new salt lake city, boise, or little rock. every year thats over million 3rd world migrants and criminals. thats like adding a new city of phoenix, houston, or chicago. in the last 2 years we have added a new city of illegal 3rd worlders the size of new york. so its about population replacement, because actual americans wont vote for neoliberal fascist tyrants. they need shithole 3rd worlders who are accustomed to no freedoms

Attached: migrant fox drone.png (1265x601, 1.25M)

>country blown to rubble
>all its inhabitants left to europe
>THEY WILL PAY US BACK DONT WORRY

Poorfag detected.

I'm getting sick of this geriatric fuck.
>it's not the presidents fault gas prices are so high
Bullshit this is all part of his green new plan. Green meaning lining his faggot buddies pockets.

The fuckers can’t even vote, retard.

3000 dollars is a lot on a Dollar General salary. I guess OP will have to double his opium sales just to pay for his child support this month.

Why are faggots like you perfectly fine with shelling out more and more hard earned money to thieves who do not have your best interest in mind?

>green new deal
Yeah you're parroting bullshit you read on Twitter

>some retards still don't understand that USA makes a fuckload of money from wars

shut the fuck up retard and read my post again. what do you think happens as soon as the illegals get here? they shit out babies with birthright citizenship who are now "americans". in 20 years? how many children are americans having?

thats not even addressing the point that over 20 million illegal aliens vote despite not being allowed to. and the kikes are trying desperately to legitimize them voting. i can tell you dont pay attention to anything other than your kiked propaganda

i cant wait until these issues affect you personally, that day you realize you no longer have the individual american freedoms you thought you did because they were voted away by 3rd worlders who dont value them

Attached: illegal aliens vote ny.png (973x633, 311.71K)

>>right-winger
>>reading
>You're asking for the impossible here, user.
I'm guessing he's read the ENTIRE McDonald's menu at least once

im sure the jihadists will enjoy these rocket launchers and assorted guns all throughout europe just like the terrorsits who shot up the paris concert using obama AK47s

Attached: bataclan-massacre.jpg (758x426, 43.29K)

Why is your mom giving truckers free blow jobs at the truck stop?

why is the blood like that did a fucking roomba go through there

People were trying to drag their family members out of the hail of bullets, fren.

Why do people post dumb political shit on the wrong board?

kikes

youtu.be/frxwlRyn0CQ

youtu.be/h0e4QjoJ4wc

Attached: biden china power.jpg (601x247, 35.24K)

>wants us to believe gopniks care about china

Attached: chao and pooh.png (1500x779, 1.61M)

Attached: JackP.jpg (544x373, 42.49K)

Attached: chink nytimes.jpg (782x1024, 114.26K)

>But user its only 4 dollars a gallon!!
Imagine being this desperate to defend biden

>slaps sticker on gas pump
WHY IS HE DOING THESE THINGS RELATED TO GAS PRICES I CANT AFFORD IT

Attached: fgfgt.jpg (225x224, 11.47K)

imagine being proven wrong

"China grants 18 trademarks in 2 months to Trump, daughter"

apnews.com/article/north-america-donald-trump-trademarks-voting-ivanka-trump-0a3283036d2f4e699da4aa3c6dd01727

Attached: kys.png (791x624, 248.48K)

Oh shit.

How is it wrong when gas prices are at all time highs? Whats the bullshit excuse gonna be when they hit 8 dollars in the summer?

Gas is 3.58 a gallon here. Ask your mom, neet bich.

>prices are already falling
>hurr durr what about months from now
It will be back to normal

pure deflection
>Gas prices are already going down
>Not a single thing you said is true
>proof gas prices are going down
>make up some kind of $8/gal speculation
you're not very good at this

>ITS SKY HIGH
>well only in these particular states
>but ignore that
the best part of this gas whining is that it reveals polfags in fucking states like california

Attached: 1649735739207.jpg (1920x1632, 299.08K)

Because gas prices NEVER go up in the summer, right kiddos? But we all know you will be nowhere to be found when they skyrocket again

>only in certain states
Where in the US is it under $3? You know, like it was literally everywhere before this fake ass "president" took over

>when they skyrocket again
pure speculation, but keep trying

I'll be driving my flex fuel Escalade same as usual. Maybe your mom can up your allowance neet bich poorfag.