Can we stop with all the transphobia on 4channel

Can we stop with all the transphobia on 4channel

Attached: CE22AA42-41C4-42F0-9D69-A33500E6D33C.jpg (1100x619, 57K)

No faggot, Thats the actually the only reason I come here. True story. Most other platforms protect you faggots

"transphobia" is good.

Attached: 1649182188317.png (988x1024, 1.46M)

Attached: images (14).jpg (473x648, 24.43K)

Go ask 4channel that

Better question is why do trannies want to come here?
Although realistically, my observations shown that most trannie flamewars are made up of both /pol/ tards and /lgbt/fags on both sides, larping as the other, similar to the anime website debates. This is part of the reason why I don't give the bait posts (you)s

agreed

Attached: 1648983059110.gif (255x238, 86.51K)

Attached: 1648957907737.jpg (1000x1000, 95.82K)

No. Now fuck off.

Attached: 1649177651828m.jpg (1024x598, 157.94K)

We're committed to encourage them to join the 41%
It ain't much, but it's honest work.

No transphobia is good these people are fucking mentally ill and need help, actual help

I'd tell you to go back to twitter but Elon is about to destroy that safe space for you faggots and it's going to be glorious to watch happen

ok I will stop. I was just being edgy for attention anyways.

What’s with lefties trying ruin everything

kill yourself, retard. get better bait. like trans people are constantly fucking starving for attention

Attached: 1648978980737.png (528x845, 774.73K)

Attached: 858866175f16a23a9f.webm (480x640, 627.56K)

>respect my pronouns or your will be was/were
Come on, that's pretty good.

the whole trans hate thing has just gotten kind of stale I'm just not going to bother with it anymore. also I'm not trans if that's what you're implying.

yes

Attached: 1648981350749.png (1024x1013, 1.22M)

okay? you're a faggot soyboy regardless... do you but we will never accept trans

The people posting "41%" and "ywnbaw" don't have any trans family members like I do. I have a nuanced approach to the issue because of that, and I've learned to be respectful of trans people.

>phobia is to good as socks is to ____

A) water
B) Hermosa
F) Gilgamesh

This is why we need trans rights

who gives the fuck about a family member haha

who the fuck gives a fuck about a family member* , if they're trans then I'm not speaking with them period

I give the fuck about a family member.

kill yourself

I bench press 220 get fucked

thats not as impressive as you think it is

>Let these people near your children you have nothing to fear bigot

Attached: 1641058666344.png (854x1574, 567.32K)

it was impressive enough for your mother

KYS, faggot.

is that really the best you've got? thats some primary school banter

But why?

No. Mental illness needs to be confronted.

you realize were proud to be tranphobe

I think you mean treated.

How can you be proud of being morally deficient

how does that make us morally deficient? cause we don't accept looneys delusions lol?

Attached: 1647176388111.gif (278x283, 1.84M)

I actively want to put your family members out of their misery.
Help me you monster.
Help me end their pain.

Even if you murder a bunch of trans people you're still gonna be a loser.

Probably.
But I will know that I have put them out of their suffering, and probably protected many a child from their shit.
I can die happy if I achieved such a lofty goal.

You wouldn't actually be protecting any children. Trans people are not a threat.

yes they are

Dead trans people are*still* a threat because their very ideas are a cancer on society.
Living trans people more so because they can spread their disgusting ideas.

That's delusional.

Why so angry at traps? What did they do to you?

High rates of LGBT will reduce population growth. LGBT should be introduced worldwide.

Let public awareness of trannies fade back to pre 2010 levels until its the fad that everyone is embarrassed they ever tolerated.
The moment billionaires stop artificially holding it up that house of cards will crumble.
Its gonna happen sooner or later so people might as well expedite things.

i SUPPORT gay marriage.
One gay man, one gay woman, as God intended.
#church4gays

it's /pol/esters coming out of their kiddie pool to moan about things they can't cope with.

That's what people said about spreading tolerance towards pedophilia. Now here we are - gender fluidity is a thing & being a pedo is a sequel orientation.

exist

Nope they are putting these people into schools there has been a massive push to hire these people and indoctrinate children before then. Troons are here to stay this world is fucked.

>you can't cope with child grooming and mutilation
Correct I'm not ashamed or embarrassed to admit this

Go back

no.

Think people are gonna be pissed when they notice their entire identity is built around a need for population reduction? Well that and deviants in power wanting to normalize their fetishes while gaining a new demographic angle to milk money from the public.

> we
Fuck off.

>It's 4chunnel