ITT: let's write a story, one word at a time. I'll start:

ITT: let's write a story, one word at a time. I'll start:
>There

Attached: cool-story-bro.jpg (571x570, 67.28K)

once

was

A

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Dog

Alll

anus.

>story so far: There once was a dog. All anus

He.

Totally

originated

>OP decides the end you dickbag. What did the anus totally Yea Forumsros?

was

foreskin

>there once was a dog, All Anus. He totally originated, was foreskin

fucking

Another

Dog

smegma

When

nigger

>There once was a dog, All Anus. He totally originated, was foreskin fucking another dog smegma

Attached: 1473453662356.jpg (509x720, 107.78K)

Arrives

At

my

Mom's

Trailer-house

with

Crack-cocaine

and

Colt45

Then

>There once was a dog, All Anus. He totally originated. Was foreskin fucking another dog smegma when nigger arrives at my mom's trailer-house with crack-cocaine and Colt 45. Then....

Will

smith

slaps

Smacked

eat

my

smegma

mom's

spaghetti

get

>There once was a dog, All Anus. He totally originated. Was foreskin fucking another dog smegma when nigger arrives at my mom's trailer-house with crack-cocaine and Colt 45. Then Will Smith slaps Smacked. Eat my smegma! Mom's spaghetti

Attached: jjjkek.jpg (275x183, 4.63K)

off

the

lawn

you

heide

dickwad

Nigger

Kike

faggot

move

Shitlord

dumbfuck

Submariner

cockwaffle

then

>There once was a dog, All Anus. He totally originated. Was foreskin fucking another dog smegma when nigger arrives at my mom's trailer-house with crack-cocaine and Colt 45. Then Will Smith slaps Smacked. Eat my smegma! Mom's spaghetti. Get off the lawn you heide dickwad nigger kike faggot move shitlord dumbfuck submariner cockwaffle.

Attached: batkek.jpg (600x450, 49.55K)

Aspergers

made

me

him

shit

out

your

cum

into

a

Kaleidoscope

jar

Spicy

nuggets

After

he

>There once was a dog, All Anus. He totally originated. Was foreskin fucking another dog smegma when nigger arrives at my mom's trailer-house with crack-cocaine and Colt 45. Then Will Smith slaps Smacked. Eat my smegma! Mom's spaghetti. Get off the lawn you heide dickwad nigger kike faggot move shitlord dumbfuck submariner cockwaffle. Then asperger's made me shit out your cum into a kaleidoscope jar. Spicy nuggets. After he....

said

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

the