Can we all accept anons that there is a certain line of surgical succes a tranny must cross to make her fuckable even...

Can we all accept anons that there is a certain line of surgical succes a tranny must cross to make her fuckable even for 'hetrosexuals' or cis males?. I've known trannies in College (not even doing gender studies) who started taking hormones at 11 without reconsidering if they took the right decision. I know it's hard to believe things so far from your cradle so you will never even graphs the idea. From what people tell me is that you feel in what group you belong and people can feel themselfs another gender from 4 years of age. All those gender bullshit about "maleroles" and "femaleroles" are straight derived from religious views and don't forget that you've had a bunch of christcuck scientists and psychologists along the way, in the past decades/centuries. I'm not really deep in the matter but that's what I've heard from actuall transgenders next to the fact that you feel more like your mother or father (and those 'roles' can be different from what we 'expect' from people). How fucking stupid are you to not understand this shit?. Are you retarded on purpose just because you hate shit around you other than where you are used to be?.

All fucking jokes aside. Ive seen quite a lot of Blaire White and don't view her tone or voice as "extremely" masculine and besides that detail (where many anons fall over all the time): I don't see a problem in having a girlfriend like her and her birth and day of birth is too far away to judge her fat ass and round titties.

If someone transitioned well I'm the last person to reject her.

Do we all realize that many anons on this board do have far more twisted and degenerate sexual preferences than someone who was born in the wrong body?.

Don't let me get started but literally all the sexual preferences (which are even forbidden by the law) people from Yea Forums have sometimes actually are so far more retarded than you've ever considered.

Attached: 1650485221574.jpg (1000x1000, 219.83K)

Nope, not from Reddit, but I want to leave it with this.

"seeing something more sexual in an immature human being is something you must feel shame for, more than anything in the world, especially if you're not the average socially isolated Yea Forums user".

and

"from the point sameone takes hormones and grows literal breasts you're basically are a female just with another sexual organ below".

(Agreed that some look better than other but that's for us cis people exactly the same).

Comming to a point: "everybody who claims that trannies or gaypeople are the worse are christcucks and let those fuckers be exceptionally good in being diddler-scum themselfs (which is the lowest lifeform, miles below anything

Let it just sink in: diddler scum, , christcucks, altarboy rapists, are literally the ultimate filthiest fuckers

I'd bang Blaire, full homo

i dunno man, it's weird. i was in thailand a few years back and some of the trannies look better than the women, but there was nothing in me that wanted to fuck them. big perfect titties and had no desire to touch them. as for the real women, i wanted to fuck as many as i could.

Blaire faggot white is uglier than dog shit and if you'd stick your dick in his shit hole there's no amount of surgery that would make you not a faggot.

Attached: 1640807554001m.jpg (1024x778, 91.8K)

THAT'S A MAN BABY!!!

Attached: Shagadellic.jpg (213x300, 21.21K)

>tl'dr
But if what I think you're saying is such, then yes: reality vs expectation is enough to get any man to stop pontificating over trans. 90% Of them don't live up to the hype.

Attached: 1646785468568.jpg (3296x2472, 1.83M)

didnt read ur post

i have never seen a tranny where it wasnt immediately obvious it was a man. only pedople who have never seen a woman could ever think that thing is anything other than a he

lmfao, that's fake idiot

don't try to talk you in it either but my point is that there are far worse scenarios

and

In Thailand most trans people can't afford to start at 14 years old for example (even Blair was far over that age). But I've seen trannies which looked almost indistinguishable starting at 14-16. I've been paranoia in the past as well by window-prostitutes (a thing in Amsterdam) where I thought that every hooker with slightly wider shoulders or something that looked like an Adams apple was trans.

They aren't born in the wrong body they are just mentally ill fuck off with this tranny bullshit ywnbaw

Also if you want to talk about fuck scientists Google John Money you sick fuck. You will hang for what you are doing to children.

No I'm not a faggot.

Window prostitutes are filthy snitches. Some do have a little helicoptering wieners but they go under Red Lights (instead of purple which is the colour you must have if you're lhbt/tranny). I once had this shit and than pulled him by his balls and said: WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!?. I wouldn't mind by now but being tricked into having intercourse with a tranny is the other side it. Reason to start fighting like a man for my money.

If it takes 2 hours of heavy makeup just to look like less of a freak of nature which won't even work since anyone can still tell you are a mentally ill man just from the smell than you need to blow your brains out you kiddie diddling faggot.

Christcuck spotted
Christcucks are worse to childern
Fair

tl;dr. You will be known not to have a menstrual cycle or else be pregnant if you choose to live with another person. How do you intend to avoid your roommate or your lover exposing you?

You like the wrong person to the wrong habbit. There are far, far, far more heavily Christians who diddeling than any other type. Mudslimes just got another way to sneak into their children, literally. Thats another problem.

Not a christcuck you tranny freak just because I don't support your mental illness that doesn't mean I support another one

Your only God wants to have sex with the whole cast of RuPaul's Drag Race. Prove me wrong.

> You like
You linked (retarded chinkphone)

Sounds like faggot cope lmao.
Blame the opposition for what your guilty of! Groomer.

Fuck those freaks. Drag isn't even remotely the same. My god doesn't close his eyes when his servants are diddeling kiddies.

Faggots > Christian-diddlescum

Stop trying so hard to be edgy you stick out like a sore thumb tranny

Agreed that's a fake woman. A gay man who's been surgically altered to fool you.

Attached: 1642912610285.jpg (345x301, 15.82K)

>you rape kids I rape kids let's all rape kids together
This is the world troons want

Your God also thinks White Out is the tool of the oppressor, so...

So huh? You're calling this mentally ill (and not to mention: diddeling christcucks are perfectly fine, Harvey Weinstein-scum, all those fuckers)'

Attached: 841_1000.jpg (1000x1067, 131.03K)

Thats another thing. She is not altered to fool people. She just never felt like a boy or man in her life (which is better understandable than all the hate towards it from christcucks like yourself).

Lmao yeah sure I worship Harvey Weinstein every day you delusional troon. Why do you keep bring up irrelevant things to change the subject? Also I'm not a christcuck. Now let's talk about what John money did and what your entire ideology is based on.

But "she" is a man though. Not feeling like a man when you are a man is fucking delusional.

Those sketchy "trannies" are mostly dragqueen freakshows. I'm guessing you're taking that Desmond freakshow as an example again?. One bloody child in a world of 9 billion people. Feel ashamed about yourself.

>She
You already lost any faggoty point you thought you had. Feelings don't matter. He is what he is. Which is a faggot. You two have a lot in common.

No that's full bs. When you grow up most people "choose" pretty much the 'good roles. However. In such a crazy world we live in how impossible is it that those roles not match exactly the same for every individual?. This is what I mean. It's full Christcuckery, that all it is.

I’m originally from a body building forum. Trannies gave long latched into it. Here’s my thoughts if you’re a mental tranny looking to appeal to tranny lovers

>Tranny lovers generally prefer you to keep the dick and balls
>You must have a decent pair of fake tits
>You must be as feminine as possible, basically larp as hard as you can you’re a woman, in every regard.
>Other things will increase your appeal; genetics are huge, most of you will always look like a man in a wig. Bits of facial surgery has done wonders for some trannies, but as trannies will know they still need to be makeup experts
>Your voice is a problem
>Don’t reveal your man traits, stay larping like a classy woman even when tested or rustled or having a mental episode

Alleight but a faggot is someone who behaves feminine? and you can't turn a "faggot" into Arnold Schwarzenegger in a second right? Otherwise "faggots" could safely cross the streets without bothering too much about potential faggot-bashers, right?.

There is nothing crazy or confusing about chromosomes you are either XX, XY, or some weird genetic fuck up. Stop using a pedophiles definition of gender to justify your fucked up world view. There is nothing wrong with being a feminine man but you will never be a woman.

>You must be as feminine as possible, basically larp as hard as you can you’re a woman, in every regard
No, they never behaved like a cis man in the first place. Mostly the reason for suicides and outcasting. They behaved differently which, in the longer run, more bended towards feminine instead of pure male/masculine. Than the last step, which is far more easier when you surrender for it, is a bit of changing your natural born voice but the entire feminine usage of words, talking/chatting (like a female) etc. is for a big group of homosexuals something they can't even escape from. They wish to have control over because that results less in being outcasted or attacked.

>cis
You mean fucking normal stopped using made up tranny language if you want to he taken seriously.

Christcucks, the biggest diddlers on the surface of the earth, desperatly reach for that same argument people use normally against them. The fact that you've seen that little freak Desmond doesn't mean that all homosexuals have tendecies to be around and interact with childern so much as some others (wrong examples) do.

Cisgender has its origin in the Latin-derived prefix cis-, meaning 'on this side of', which is the opposite of trans-, meaning 'across from' or 'on the other side of'. This usage can be seen in the cis–trans distinction in chemistry, the cis and trans sides of the Golgi apparatus in cellular biology, the cis–trans or complementation test in genetics, in Ciscaucasia (from the Russian perspective), in the ancient Roman term Cisalpine Gaul (i.e., 'Gaul on this side of the Alps'), Ciskei and Transkei (separated by the Kei River), and more recently, Cisjordan, as distinguished from Transjordan. In the case of gender, cis- describes the alignment of gender identity with assigned sex

No but the fact that over 50% of all child sexual assaults are committed by a member or the LGBTQ is a very REAL problem. YOU are a disgusting fucking FREAK

Attached: 932314038).png (867x1024, 1.21M)

A bunch of "straight" guys who are obsessed with trannies.

>who's going to tell them

Attached: donald-trump-flag-x750.jpg (750x563, 86.54K)

Thanks for confirming trannys are just extremely sexist individuals who believe how they choose to act and dress determines their "gender".

Who the fuck is Desmond do you think that is the only fucking kid you people have harmed? Pedophiles go wherever they have access to children. I'm not a christcuck or even fucking religious and I'm not going to defend these people. Your ideology is toxic and does nothing but confuse kids. Do you actually know who John Money is and what he did? Learn about what you are fucking preaching.

Attached: download (4).jpg (720x1280, 49.41K)

I feel bad for them I'm assuming OP probably hates his father or somthing and is just insecure about his masculinity I hope he realizes it before he troons out.

>Can we all accept

No. Tranny is still a tranny. Making your flesh look like woman's doesn't make you a female. Being born female makes you a female, and being into trannies is same old faggery. Period. Good thing is trannies have insanely high suicide rate, which increases post-surgery.

>proves my point

The guy who let his children have sex with eachother with the result of suicide of all of them?. What is the relevancy of his involvement here?

>John Money first used the term “gender” in a way that we all now take for granted: to describe a human characteristic
You are using his version of the word gender I thought you should be familiar with him, his work and how he arrived at that conclusion.

it's no tranny languege.

>how to say "I don't understand basic human physiology" without saying "I don't understand basic human physiology."

YWNBAW, user.
Neck yourself.
If you *aren't* a troon? Neck yourself.
If you're a /pol/lack out of containment: Neck yourself.
Just gtfo bruh.

His work is far to complex to comprehend other than that he formed a foundation of considering and debating about the words and genderoles if you debate this subject (and had scientific a giant influence). Than again. The word gender and usage of it is not relevant for the debate. No, his work and arriving at the conclusion of genderroles is a distinct theory in which he describes hermaphrodietes and genders dirrived from a few psychological theories. He got a great involvement and didn't seen biased about what he preached however it's not relevant to involve him in every gender discussion.

Source?

Attached: X-4.jpg (2133x900, 575.91K)

>bruh
zoomy mad

>His work is far to complex to comprehend
No it fucking isn't he molested children you sick fuck this is why people call you pedophiles. How the fuck can you even defend a man like that his works aren't beyond our comprehension you are just fucking severely mentally ill. This is it people this is what troons actually fucking believe it's not about love and acceptance or any of that bullshit they are damaged people looking to damage others and they must be stopped.

And besides. It was largely influenced by social constructs and ideas much further beyond just the family you grow up in and direct social space and town you grew up in. His works are interesting for social and psychological scholars but other than that you don't need him in a debate about gender roles that much. It's like involving Albert Einstein in every debate about wheter you keep the lights on or of in your room.

y u mad, tho?

>over 50% of all child sexual assaults are committed by a member or the LGBTQ
I'm not sure if you're intentionally lying, or if you just blindly accepted something some idiot said, but that is NO WHERE NEAR true or accurate. By far the majority of child sexual assaults are committed by a CLOSE ACQUAINTANCE, usually a FAMILY MEMBER. And NOT a gay family member.

It would if Albert Einstein's was a FUCKING PEDOPHILE and we aren't talking about fucking e=mc squareed here we are talking about young boy + grooming = a women your pedophile math doesn't add up tranny

Wow, never expected for you to make that link between his private live and his scientific works.

Linking every theory or view directly to diddlers while christcucks do the same shit. You almost start thinking that this behaviour or molesting childern rather comes more often from extremely intelligent people but I'm not even trying to understand everything (which you do and try to use it against non-conformatists/non-christcucks)