How can the Democratic party be saved?

How can the Democratic party be saved?

Attached: 1514049471712.jpg (873x1024, 102.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mMg_c1YJh4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She don't wanna be saved.

death camps

is that michael cera

Mandatory breeding of cute liberal girls by me.

Vote for leadership that supports your political interests. There, fixed.

Attached: 59e8vt.png (561x501, 307.25K)

It can't. Being a member of the current demoncratic party must become a crine punishable by death. Only by purging their numbers will we ever have a chance of regaining normalcy.

Attached: 1650496585984.jpg (600x600, 38.78K)

Go back to having normal beliefs like funding healthcare and education while increasing trade with allies and opposition to foreign intervention.
Believe it or not there was a time people had normal political views in this country.

Campaign finance reform. Fixes both parties. Get kike money out of politics, media and education.

Trips of truth.

By fire. Lots of it.

About knowing niggers can't do shit on their own so we have to give them money for votes.

fucking vote out ANYONE who is older than 59 years of age. Do NOT let anyone 60 or older hold office again, ever.

DUDE NIGGER LOL

idk
just let them run the country into the ground tbh

Attached: sandwich.png (1024x779, 1.29M)

>Go back to
Can't be done. The internet has co-opted our ability to function in inclusive groups, or even to reach a consensus on the state of affairs. We've lost the traditional dynamic of the culture and counter-culture and dissolved into dozens of microcultures that only interact with each other by calling each other brainwashed idiots. The primary impetus for this is the general failure to understand how search engines work. To see what I mean, try three quick google searches:
>Trump is a racist
>Trump is not a racist
>Is Trump a racist?
Notice the completely different sets of results you get? This is why everyone believes they are demonstrably correct and everyone else is a mindless drone. Every time anyone checks for "evidence" of their political leaning on the internet the search engine shows them what they want to see and confirmation bias digs in a little deeper. The left and right are, in effect, experiencing two wholly different realities. Since these cannot be reconciled, each group sticks to their own and confirmation bias digs even deeper. All we do when we meet is state our own opinions, laugh at each other's sources, and go on thinking we're right and the other guy is delusional.

tl;dr: "We're all mad, here."

Attached: kindpng_1381758.png (775x710, 292.34K)

How about they nominate a President who doesn't get bossed around by the freakin' Easter Bunny.

Attached: RNC Research - Easter Bunny bosses around Joe Biden.webm (1280x720, 1.9M)

Easter...freaking...Bunny.

Attached: Thomas C. Dillon - Joe Biden bossed around by Easter Bunny.webm (720x1280, 1.89M)

By forcing every member over 70 to retire.

That's Michelle Cera you transphobe!

Lots and lots of helicopter rides.

I admit you made me google, well played

It can't be saved the party is filled with brainwashed faggots who have no sense of morality and nor do they have any good ideas at this point. Plus all the heads of the democrat party are extremely corrupt so the party is just a rotting corpse at this point. Midterms will kill it the rest of the way.

It's simple.

We kill all republicunts.

same as how the republican party can be saved- stop catering to the fringe and focus on the center.

its not that fucking hard- but the fart sniffers inside the beltway in both parties are so tone deaf and so enamored by whatever their respective media trumpets make the story of the day- they cannot rise above the noise and just use common fucking sense.

its like as soon as one of these idiots get to Washington- they put something in their gin and tonics to make them incapable of reading a room.

Both parties could be saved if the corruption and bribery were eliminated. This will never happen.

Attached: 1649078689338.jpg (724x1024, 95.96K)

yeah, I don't understand what happened...

I mean, when did the republicans become the party of non-crazyness?

how did the democrats get so insane that the republicans sound like sensible people just trying to put out the fire?

Yes we can all be saved but only if we embrace the works Ted Kaczynski

i am very much on the right and one can safely say that both parties are run by true lunatics.

when either side finally gets a majority- they act like little retarded kids with a new toy- they cannot just slowly and methodically pursue their agenda and belief system- they have to go whole hog like they suddenly have some mandate for God that they are the way the truth and the light- backlash ensues- they get voted out, and the cycle begins again.

every. single. time.

from my personal standpoint it pleases me at some level- a federal government at a standstill is the best government.

>I mean, when did the republicans become the party of non-crazyness?
There's no way you typed that with a straight face.

Attached: 1604867419322.jpg (645x363, 37.37K)

Republicans are WAY better armed than you are.
And they know how to use them.

Attached: pepe-shotgun.jpg (500x500, 19.94K)

Why kill republicans with force when you could just have the government post a video of a fat black woman with a septum piercing and colored side cut condescendingly tell you that drinking bleach is hella problematic?

Attached: 8098340593850.png (2688x2688, 173.26K)

Bitch, please.

thats tim pool with a face app isn't it

Your last words will be "omigaw, a gun! I'm literally shaking!"

Attached: pepe-handgun-at-viewer.jpg (469x452, 18.27K)

They won't even see my gun. That's the point. No intimidation. No banter back and forth. Just bullets. No questions asked. No hesitation. Eat shit, pepe.

They need to chill out with all this woke shit. So far, it's only caused more division. Turns out most people fucking hate that shit because they are too fucking busy working to feed their families. Woke politics is for privileged kids with no real life experiences.

Then prepare to die, because you'll quickly find yourself outnumbered.

Attached: pepe-assault-rifle-jihad.jpg (690x432, 293.16K)

What woke policies are the democrats actually introducing into legislature?

kill male democrats

What's a crine?

You've got an answer for everything, don't you, little bitch? Tell me: How will you find anything to say, when you no longer have a tongue?

youtube.com/watch?v=mMg_c1YJh4c

at the risk of being pedantic, thats a light machinegun. not an assault rifle

Hmmm.. In the tech sector. Not only are most of my lib friends Extremely well armed, but also skilled in community building and technology. Many of them work on high-tech communications and weapons platforms, including design and test.

Not sure roving bands of angry republitards are really going to accomplish what you think they are, most likely people who aren't working together to rebuild society will be quickly dispached.

Latino here, Biden was the last democRat I will ever vote.

DemocRats are the worst of the worst, they utilized BLM niggers to destroy this country, worst thing is that niggers now feel empowered and play the victim card every single time they get caught stealing or hitting people, and police is afraid to even to talk to them because they can be accused of racist profiling and shit like that.

They also utilized latinos for votes, attacking all the policies of Trump administration, just to make the same things or worst when they take the power.

Last year in our family Christmas gathering, there was a sense of nostalgia of how different America was before democrats started to destroy the country, how safe, how civilized. Everyone agree that the decline started with Obama administration, also everyone agree that the best thing Trump do was prevent Hillary from won the election.

If Trump run for the presidency in 2024 my family and a lot of friend and relatives will vote for him, or any republican candidate. democRats and liberal scum will not fool us anymore.

sooo.. apparently you're OK with a two-bit grifter trying to overthrow democracy itself

How about thinking outside of the box for a change, and putting in work towards real reform

Anyone who is solidly two-party is provably brainwashed

>t.

Attached: 1298790.jpg (1280x720, 159.69K)

They need to actually be a left wing party instead of the watered down centrist bullshit they are

Every white liberal girl has mental issues nyswj

Every, single, time,

Hey puto, porque asumes que no soy latino?

Todo lo que dije es la neta, tu puto partido esta destruyendo lo unico bueno que tiene este puto pais.

Aunque no lo quieras aceptar, Trump fue la ultima oprtunidad que tuvieron para salvar este puto pais y lo echaron a la mierda.

Attached: 1647214774250.gif (480x270, 1.05M)

They need to eat themselves from within
They are doing a good job already

TRIPS OF TRANSPHOBIA

are you paying attention to what's going on at all?

MY PRONOUNS AREN'T "YOU" YOU HATEFUL BIGOT

’Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

“Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!”

He took his vorpal sword in hand;
Long time the manxome foe he sought—
So rested he by the Tumtum tree
And stood awhile in thought.

And, as in uffish thought he stood,
The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
And burbled as it came!

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back.

“And hast thou slain the Jabberwock?
Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!”
He chortled in his joy.

’Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

soooo... the pot say to the kettle...

Democrats are the only ones that overthrow a legitimate elected president.

I'm sure a thrid party will embody the ethic and beliefs of many ex democrats and republicans, but at this point will only benefit the democRat party in won elections.

Is it asshole instead? Or rather cunt?

hey drink this kool aid
>why
because the democrats dont want you too
>i saw you put rat poison in that
what are you a commie?

I'VE REPORTED THIS HATE SPEECH TO TEH MONERATERS OF THIS WEBSITE

>Anonymous 04/20/22(Wed)21:37:57 No.876656213▶
>
*to

>thinks republicans are mentally stable
>pathologically obsessed with trannies
Checks out. No wonder the GOP is against free healthcare. Unfettered access to psychiatric medication would collapse their voting base.

Attached: 1604867172352.jpg (1024x1024, 172.31K)

>thinks chosen pronouns are tranny obsession
This is called projection user. Think about it.

By all means, did you have a point or are you agreeing with me?

Attached: 1610588958142.jpg (383x375, 53.21K)

the point ------------------------------->(you)