Long story short there is a video that I need removed from YouTube I've already done the whole flag and crap but I...

Long story short there is a video that I need removed from YouTube I've already done the whole flag and crap but I doubt that's truly want to do anything to help resolve the issue but I desperately need this OFF YOUTUBE here is the link do whatever u have to do youtube.com/watch?v=gp237cGzQQ4&t=9s

Attached: 2880x1800.jpg (2880x1800, 545.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iupd.iupui.edu
protect.iu.edu/machform/view.php?id=50797
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We are not your personal army.

damn right but who cares not up for a little sweet revenge

why do you need it gone user.

that vid is causing personal issues if u couldn't guess I am the guy in the vid and I have already been identified by my UNI there is a lot more to the situation but I just need this vid taken down if possible if the vid is taken down I will share the whole thing

there's multiple guys in the video.

I am the one at the end the whole reason the vid was made if u watch the whole thing its just oddly creepy so I am trying to get rid of it

post proof with timestamp. And I can get it down.

12:35 is where my bit starts kinda triggered my flight or fight response

post a picture with a piece of paper that says Yea Forums and the date. if its really you I can bot attack it to get the thing taken down. But Im not doing this for some troll. Once you prove its you id like to ask like a couple quick questions and then we can roll

ask away and sorry about my shit handwriting

Attached: IMG_5448 2.jpg (3024x2436, 1.27M)

Attached: 1650043031771.jpg (380x348, 79.16K)

If this isn't larp you're autistic as fuck. Why on earth would you open carry a blade like that in a university in America? And then you pull a SECOND knife?

Lmao, bro. Ease up.

Lol, so you are an insecure faggot who brandished a weapon on someone for looking at you screen? What a fucking loser. I hope you get expelled/arrested.

Attached: 1623038220418.jpg (359x357, 11.66K)

Ok dude. Worst case scenario. Lets say you get called into campus security or to the deans office. Explain the knife as saying you have it on you because you never know when there will be a school shooting. Also add in about how unsafe it is at night. You need to express how you would never assault anyone, and that you heard these guys in the library saying we're gonna fuck with this guy, lets fuck with him. And its why you reacted like that.

with your face buddy. This wont work. could be anyone.

Holy shit yeah that's smart. blame it on fear of a school shooting or something, I'm sure the faculty would relate to that

well funny enough given the location of my campus that shit is super common the reason I carry is that I have been robbed before on that campus and we have weapon threats at least once a week

Yeah, im thinking about screen capping this whole thread and sending it to the guy who made the video. You are an insecure piece of shit who is going to hurt someone.

I ain't posting a damn picture of my face to this godforsaken site but I mean would this be a troll tbh why would anyone but myself want the vid down

HAHAHAHAH SPERG
You're an idiot

But I'm Donald Trump.

Then we cant help you. Hell we already have your face on that vid.

Op you are a stupid autistic retard and you deserve to be humiliated for carrying two fucking Bowie knives like some kind of stupid retard. Seriously man you're fucking retarded
Post a pic of the knife with timestamp or you're a larper

proof?

Jesus christ you fucking sperg.

This. Pic of knife with the sheath and timestamp

>we
Fuck off newfag

This scares the OP off

iupd.iupui.edu
I'll just leave this here.

nypa you faggot

I'm not OP degen. just linking the uni pd if anyone wants to express their feelings about this matter.

Why don’t you pull a knife and tell YouTube to take it down?

>Bowie knives
Libtard detected

>brb
>ruining OPs life

I didn’t say you were you stupid faggot. Learn to fucking read back at plebbit

>shit who is going to hurt someone
Explain concisely why that’s bad. I won’t hold my breath. Go hug a fucking tree, hippie. Bernie lost.

Who gives a fuck? Nothing, literally nothing is going to happen to OP.

OP, legally speaking you're home free, you just have to worry about the school and your reputation amongst the NPCs. If they try to expell you or question you just say you heard there was a prankster filming on campus today and you wanted to give something funny to post. Say youre a fan of his. Legally speaking, if it comes to that, just call a lawyer and all you have to do is say you KNEW THE FILMING WAS OCCURING AND WERE PLAYING A ROLE in order to give the YouTuber better content. That's it. The fact they were filming has discredited them, just say you knew what you were doing and thought the youtuber would thank you after the camera was off.

Imaging thinking getting OP kicked out of school is going to “ruin his life”. Holy shit have sex for the first time and get your first job already

We don't hate ourselves like you, why would we waste time ruining someone's life? It wouldn't make us feel better about ourselves like it would for yourself. Frankly that annoying faggot bothering people in the library could use a couple knife wounds.

Because causing harm to someone who is not a threat is morally wrong. Infact, the dude doing the prank would have been more morally justified shooting you than you were in pulling a knife.

Also, you can always say you pulled the second knife out just to show it to him because he said the first knife was cool.
You were just trying to be friendly.

You sound like a guy who walks around walmart with one hand on his gun and the other on his microcock waiting for someone to look at him funny.

Siding with the sperg doesn't get you any brownie points, bud. Also. I didn't say to do anything, you're insinuating negative intentions. Bad dog.

@OP lmao, I also went to that school, you are screwed lmao

kek

Just tell the security people you've had issues with muggers and thought it was a set up, in fear for your life etcetera

Honestly, these youtube people should be a little more wary of their bullshit.
Maybe in the bubble of a college campus they can fear a little less but in the real world you're not supposed to go out and fuck with people.
Youtube has normalized fucking around and as it gets more pervasive I predict quite a few unlucky people are gonna find out before it stops.

That vid has now been archived.
It will outlast the mountains.

Yeah, you'd definitely get your ass kicked if I met you.

dubs of truth

LOL you're retarded bud. keep threatening people on the internet. COPE

Perfect. Keep proving yourself a violent nigger, campus PD are going to get all of this.

I like your hat

Attached: 278021841_1170634363752737_7594675950033788756_n.png (1456x936, 910.54K)

It's weird that you carry a knife on your belt as a macfag.

>be OP
>faggot
>receive compliment
>spreg out
>pull knife out and threaten someone for giving you a compliment
>oh no, i dont want to face the consequences of my actions
>idea.gif
>appeal to a mongolian basket weaving forum for help covering my crimes
>get told to fuck off
>spreg put even more
>???
>go to jail

They should fucking lock you up. For being a faggot and having a retarded hat.
I don't care about the knife.

>looking at people's screen prank
What the fuck has this world come to where people view this as entertainment.
What happened to just kicking someone in the balls and calling him a faggot. We should all go hang ourselves.

epic

Give me your address. Now.

>Because causing harm to someone who is not a threat is morally wrong.
You could have just said you can’t explain it. What an autistic retard. Smoke more weed, addict

Attached: 0F9CF083-954E-4471-AE41-E538585BAE03.jpg (480x480, 43.48K)

protect.iu.edu/machform/view.php?id=50797

oops

1469 e 17th street bloomington
Come at me faggot

Pussy hahaha

Timestamp?