Boys whats ur opinion on femcels?

boys whats ur opinion on femcels?

Attached: image_2022-04-21_003553547.png (750x1123, 806.94K)

there's nothing wrong with me there's something wrong with you there's something wrong with me I hope your stepson doesn't eat the fish

when we're crying for our next fix

the ultimate self-sabotagers even more so than your standard male incel. It takes zero effort for a woman to get laid they just have to stand there looking pretty and not talk themselves out of the sale and they can easily go home with meat that they picked up from any bar. Femcels have to do even less than zero effort, they actually expend effort driving away men who approach them

i am one.
not getting laid isnt the driving force behind the phenomena like it is for moids.

Idk what that is.

okay cobwebs

Attached: 1648626774784m.jpg (1024x559, 47.93K)

killers never hurt feelings

the reason i became a femcel is because i began to resent men due to being exposed to their piggish behaviour for too long.
i dont desire them sexually anymore, i just hate them.

thats just people in general tho, 70% of the people you ll meet in life ll do nothing else than sabotage themselfs n everything around them trough ignorance or malice

Come on, you could get to bussiness with some nice lad. Not everyone is an incel femoid hating, and you shouldn't be like them.

I also hate sex

There's literally no such thing as a femcel. Any self-identified "femcel" who disagrees can have sex with me in any way they like. "Femcels" are just the female equivalent of picky incels who wouldn't bang a 4 because she's chubby and has pointy elbows.

they aren't real. Even gigantic 600 pound women can have sex.
Even women missing all their limbs can have sex.
There's no such thing, it isn't possible.

>he wants to have sex with another human being
>he doesn't realize that masturbation is far superior

Attached: Girls.jpg (600x536, 80.54K)

why do you hang out on Yea Forums then?

dublers
At least they don't have the balls to shoot up your favorite neighborhood convenience store

Attached: 1650493287687.jpg (640x640, 46.18K)

>womb_beater_69

Best name ever.

>piggish behavior
classic femcel talk I habeeb you strangely

that's volcel logic, not incel/femcel. I have no problem with people saying they'd rather not have a partner, rather that any woman who wants one can get one. No exceptions.
>but I'm faaaaat
That's someone's fetish
>but I'm skinnnyyyy
That's someone's fetish
>but I'm uuuugglly
There's literally an "ugly smelly women" thread on /d/ right now with like 30 anons masturnating to stink lines on cartoon girls
femcels are volcels, there are no female incels

yikes, umm did you just misgender pigs? try again sweaty

Worse then male incels in every way, it's kind of impressive just how low they go.

That doesn't make you a femcel, just an angry misandrist who will die alone with her cats. You COULD fuck anyone at any time, and choose not to because of your resentment and insecurity.

OK: First of all: Does the term "femcel" even mean "Female Incel"? Or does it mean "Female Celibate"? Because to me, it seems like femcel should mean "Female Celibate", and in that case, the term "volcel" would be analogous tp "Femcel".

Well there should be some way to distinguish between the two, because angry cat ladies absolutely exist while women who want sex but can't get it absolutely do not.

Pretty sure femcel stands for femalia children ewwwww Independent

I agree there's plenty of shitty people on both sides but that doesn't mean that there aren't any good ones left.

I think they need some cock.

"Femcel" is still a very vague, ill-defined term. The best definition I can get from my searches is "girl who has been imprinted upon by incel internet culture"

The way I see it is femcel is the feminine equivalent of an incel which as is pointed out endlessly they cannot be involuntarily celibate (almost) they just have their heads stuck way too far up their asses to realize that their 5ish asses do not deserve an 8 or a 9

Incel was originally a term coined by a feminist but was coopted by failed men because it far better described their situation than the feminist drivel it was originally associated with

so femcel is like a sort of fermented toxicity, born of resentful men who identified with a term coined by resentful women

Yeah but even 4-5 girls don't date 4-5 guys, they want same 8 to 10s as all the other girls. they MIGHT settle for a 6.
So you're actually telling guys that are 5s that they should settle with 1s and 2s and possibly a 3 if they're lucky.

Unironically should hook up with incels

There should be dating sites only for incels.

>4-5 girls don't date 4-5 guys
This is the thesis behind "femcels don't exist". Any woman who wants sex can find an equal or lower attractiveness man and fuck him as easy as clicking a couple times on Tinder.

>hello ladies yes I am an incel

Attached: chad-thundercock.jpg (468x468, 35.96K)

Not all women are like that but if a guy is a 5 or less frankly he should just take what he can get. I don't make the rules but it's more common than not that married couples are comparable numbers.

If it's femcels, it works.

i use Yea Forums and /m/ way more than i use Yea Forums.
i'm not even attracted to men anymore. i just want them to disappear.

>being a femcel is so hard, guys
>just looking for love in this incel femcel world

Attached: capitalistwhore.jpg (768x1024, 234.14K)

yo are you actually a femcel

Again, you're not a "femcel", you're just an angry hag who will die alone poisoned by her own resentment. Stop pretending to be oppressed.

that picture is older than you are, I'm pretty sure that PT cruiser was new when it was taken

>an angry hag who will die alone poisoned by her own resentment
I really don't see how a femcel could be anything but that

>hag
isnt that what lolifags use to describe anyone older than 7?
is there something you want to tell me?

no, you idiot. holy shit.
You have exactly proven the point that I was trying to make: Incel dating will only cause attractive non-celibates to lie about being Incel, and stooges like you will lap it up, destroying the meaning of the term forever.

Actually... that would be pretty funny!

All cels are bad you guys are scum haha

If they're actually female, it's because they're a blimp who's been turned down by the sorts of guys they like. Frankly, boils down to the same problem 9/10 incels got, not good enough for the sorts of women they want to attract and not willing to either put in the effort to increase their own SMV or re-calibrate their expectations based on their capabilities.

Hag predates loli in the English language by about 500 years and nobody but you mentioned lolis, so I think you might want to Czech yourself before you wreck yourself.

But that's not "involuntary celibacy". They could literally install a dating app and have a buffet of cock presented to them on demand.

nerd. lol

Yea Forumsros: Is Kate Minola a femcel?

Attached: taming-of-the-shrew.jpg (1500x500, 176.23K)

filename, bro

but hag is used to describe an old woman, and i'm not all that old to begin with.

what is SMV?

>But that's not "involuntary celibacy"
That's why we don't use "incel" to describe females. females can *always* get laid if they set their expectations appropriately

You'll grow old alone, festering your hatred of men and adopting more and more cats until you die. This is the path you have chosen. It's not too late to avert it.

You're as old as you feel, haggot.

lol ok. you pick things that are nearly 100% men like being into mecha. anime used to be mostly men.
anyways, I know why you don't like men now.

>in an incel thread
>doesn't understand the most basic of their terminology and theory
ill spoonfeed but understand that im mocking you
SMV = sexual market value

I mean she's still a woman, of course she's dumb, but she may be a femcel.

actually, anime used to have a much larger female fanbase in the very beginning, to the point where anime was thought of as a women's thing.
this was soon lost information as men would start to slobber over the bugeye cartoon girls like dogs at a heap of bacon very early on and everyone would associate anime from then on with dudes who collect sexy statues.

lol I'm completely fine with that and thank you for the knowledge, Yea Forumsrother.

Attached: legend.png (874x790, 216.42K)

got cheated on by self diagnosed "bpd baddie" that called herself a femcel

>akshully [autism rant]
you even type like those male nerds you despise lmao, find some fat weeb and settle down

>to the point where anime was thought of as a women's thing
What in the name of made-up bullshit is going on in this thread?

the average male otaku has vastly different tastes than i do.
they like FOTM ecchi, cutegirl and shonen garbage.
we'd never get along, and i'm really, seriously, not into men anyway.

lmfao you had to have seen that coming

bleach and naruto are not the oldest pieces of japanese animation.
i'm talking all the way back to the trendsetter era, the late 60's, 70's and even 80's.

Where do you live? What is your address? I bet I could tame your shrew.

>and i'm really, seriously, not into men anyway.
Because you're bitter and insecure and had bad experiences, you already told us. Now are you going to go munch carpet or try to farm oppression points as "ace"? Because you aren't a real femcel, we've established that thoroughly.