>musictheory.net/lessons
Impulse Response Pack
>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav
Guitar Maintenance and other information:
>frudua.com/guitar_craftpedia_en.html
heres a recording of myself to help break the ice, dont be shyfags
voca.ro/13CSDtMTuoS7

Attached: jenny.jpg (1600x1520, 290.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=haX4eY4ZFkU
youtu.be/4nVEdMBDMPQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Daily reminder: Buying a Chinese copy > Buying the real deal. Save money and don't support the current guitar scam.

A copy of what? Why buy a copy when you can buy some real deal coming from any Asian country. Chibsons are completely retarded, if you're going for the looks you're doing music wrong.
An entry-level Jackson made in China is incredible compared to a Gibson copy made in some shady workshop.

Agreed. Buy once cry once, chinese garbage is just that - garbage. Indonesian is very hit and miss, at least go for a Korean or japanese made guitar if you're priced out of US made stuff.

I meant to say I disagree kek misread the post.
Chinese made guitars are fucking garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=haX4eY4ZFkU

youtu.be/4nVEdMBDMPQ

Anyone play Ormsby guitars?

Attached: 8DB058DB-1508-44B2-9CAE-3EBAE3281BB1.jpg (750x750, 112.9K)

I have a 2011 ibanez rg370 from indonesia and it's fucking great. I love the wammy bar on that thing, never goes out of tune basically. bought another indonesia made rg350 in 2021 and it's just as good basically.

How do I get good recording sound without buying a 5000$ amp and microphone etc? I just want to plug into something and get good sound like all the YouTube guitar players without pissing off my neighbors.

you can get a great sound using software alone these days.

KDH? That you bro?

That's cool, I've got nothing against Indonesian guitars per se but the last one I tested out (a Jackson soloist) had such bad fret sprout the high E would get hung on the frets during just regular bends kek

i bought a brand new Gibson Les Paul Standard Plus in 1991, gold chrome hardware and AAA translucent amber top. Sold it again, at a loss, in 2001 even though it was still in prime condition. Today, that guitar will be worth around ten times what I paid back in '91.

Get an acoustic guitar.

Why would you sell a 10 top Gibson brah? Like, even if I needed the money I wouldn't do it. Must've been in quite the pickle
This, I took alot of time to get that tone in the OP and even then it's not that good. Amp sims just aren't that good. Yeah, you could get a helix or something like that but it's still not a very good tone. If you've got the money, a tube amp + attenuator like an ox box or something like that would be ideal for home recording

Buy an original 1981 San Dimas, California made Charvel or Jackson. Best guitars on Earth.

Don't know if you're being sarcastic or ironic. My point was if he is going for FX and all this production stuff then obviously him, an acoustic, and the strings won't do but learn how to play guitar. Not electric guitar, just guitar. You can add all those wonky effects afterwards but you also need to know how to play the damn instrument. Don't matter the price of your instrument, how big your pedal board, and all this production bullshit if you suck.

Yeah, but which one?
Not sure how that helps.

>Why would you sell a 10 top Gibson brah?
Basically because I was an idiot.. I had been playing it for ten years, and felt it was time to try something new and the rythm guitarist in my played a Les Paul too, so I thought our overall sound would benefit from me switching to a Fender Stratocaster, which is what I did.. got me a '75 strat and put a Seymour Duncan Hot Rails in the bridge position, locked the trem and put 012 strings on it.. it played and sounded like a dream, but I did miss my LP and when the band broke up I sold the strat + all my other gear and bought a nice western accoustic and canned my dreams of being a rock star.

He didn't say anything about learning guitar, autist, he was asking what the best solution for silent recording is and that's what it is. Amp sims kinda suck, multis like the helix are in that same boat (they're literally just a laptop in a different form factor)
Neural DSP is probably top of the line desu
I have a Charvel and couldn't agree more. It's a dream

That sucks, les Pauls take up alot of space in a mix so it does make sense to want to change guitars, but you should've made the rhythm guy change guitars lol
Oh well, live and learn huh

Got myself a 2021 PRS s2 studio this week for a steal. I tried a strat and hated it so tried this out and loved the feel.

Attached: prs.jpg (1200x1600, 559.08K)

Attached: _200601105952_Epi 3_zoom.jpg (1000x1333, 255.4K)

I considered that, but he just got his as a present from his dad, so.. I couldn't bring myself to suggest it lol. Aside from the LP and Strat, I had a Yamaha with floyd rose and active pickups I bought cheap from some shady dude.. actually a really good guitar, but it was shiny silver grey and looked like a fucking star fighter so it didn't really fit in with the whole gritty garage rock vibe of the 90's lol

My daily driver

Attached: 271709820_341467547985738_5224119851578919518_n.jpg (432x960, 57.47K)

Did you play 12s on your LP? Do they bend the neck all that much more than 9s or 10s?

Very pretty

>looked like a fucking star fighter
lol

He didn't but I did. Don't call me an autist, sugarlips, it is is childish, immature, and rude.

>summer
What a strange pickup configuration, 2 tv jones and a humbucker
Uhmmmm.... Based?
Yamaha makes great shit

>bass
>in a guitar thread
I guess that's one way to come out

I learned bass over 30 years ago on a full scale Ibanez from the 60s. All the guitars I own are Ibanez, the quality is way worse than the ancient ones but I still prefer them to any other brand I've tried.

Why yes it is summer. We are also on Yea Forums. We are also using the internet. If you want to point out what everything is then be my guest, sugarlips

Keep calling me sugarlips and ill have to kiss you
I have a hard time with Ibanez, I love their overall feel, especially the necks, but alot of them are just so fucking small

Ha! You fell right into my trap I had laid out for you. I made you believe I was a homosexual and you outed yourself as a homosexual. Shame on you for being gay. Kill yourself faggot, you just got owned

I had the thruss rod ajusted a bit in the shop and locked the vibrato, I had no issues with the neck.. maybe it's down to the 70's Strats being overall heavier than prior or contemporary Strats.. idunno, but I never had any problems. SRV had 013s on his. It sounds fantastic, in my opinion, especially with the hot rails pickup, but your fingers do take a beating.

bro why you gotta do me like that we were something special

Attached: Lkz82XIm.jpg (230x320, 13.56K)

No, I meant on the LP not the strat.

lol I shit you not.. it looked like some cgi'ed shit out of the star wars prequels.
>Yamaha makes great shit
indeed

Whoa, now that's really gay. I am not gay like you xDDDDDDDDDDD

Ah, sorry.. I missed that.. no, I had 010s on the LP.

>I made you believe I was a homosexual
We all believe that now. Just accept it.

accept a lie?

▲    ▲    ▲
  ▲ ▲....▲ ▲.....▲ ▲

I just don't have a guitar yet, and I prefer bass over guitar.
I'm also a blasphemer and play bass with a pick

Anybody ever play a bass or guitar with a walnut body? What is like, any much difference in tone?

Attached: custom-4-strings-neck-through-body-walnut.jpg (1080x1080, 228.67K)

>Neural DSP
I'm not rich. I may look out for it on ebay or something tho. Thanks.

I play ass with my dick

I've been tempted to pick up a used GAXB150, opinion on those?

bro...they're free ;)

Bassed
Play bass how you want do let cro magnon bassists tell you otherwise

Bass is gay. Theyre like a wanna be guitar.

the only lie is in your mind user-kun senpai
you would pay a bus fare with a blow job and then walk
you are gayer than rainbow concentrate
baka baka
desu

I'm here for the bass/guitar discourse!
What's your thoughts on baritone guitars then?

I once tried a strat knock off made from a one piece walnut.. played and sounded just fine

They are gay too. 6 string for trve norwiegan sovnd.

dumbass trend following take

They're both great in different ways
Guitar controls melody and details of the harmony but bass controls overall vibe and the context of the harmony. Unless you're a rock shitter who just follows the guitarist

No shame there. Lot of bassists in popular bands play with a pick

Bassists are lame. Like what the fuck do they do? You're an inferior guitarists.

: nice dubs ;
also ^ this.

I tried following so many bass tutorials and they were like you HAVE to use your fingers.
I'm still learning and I play so much better with pick, so that's what I'm going with and just adapting.

Barritone guitars and 7 strings are for chads only. Bee wouldn't get it

Buy an ipad and all that software shit. If you really need to be quiet. But they all sound like shit to me.

Kind of a gear noob. I have an Ibanez S520, an a Boss DS-1 Distortion pedal, but it sounds like ass when I record it in my DAW. Wondering if I should get a noise gate or keep tinkering with the tone.

Keep doing your thing but learn plucking eventually
It's good to have different vibes in your bag when you need them

>buy
It's all free if you're not in the apple ecosystem

Some things are just not possible with just fingers. That's dumb. How the fuck does that make sense? So using a pick to make technical death metal or any kind of music is not a problem but god forbid a bassist use a pick to keep up. Stupid really

When it comes to distortion I've found that noise gates help ALOT to clean it up to get more of the crunch.

Like, just the pedal? Guitar pedals are made to be run through amps and cabs, you need to run simulations of those, it's gonna sound like ass on its own

imo distortion pedals sound much worse than good amp distortion anyway, but some people like them

>trve norwiegan sovnd
lållede på dansk