Really makes you think

Really makes you think

Attached: U4MQQ3l - Imgur.png (960x612, 157.81K)

ok groomer

Wow...I never thought of it this way...gonna go vote for Joe and Kamaela in 2024. Maybe they will pay off my students loans for me as well.

>ok groomer

Attached: 1641217140098.png (200x198, 17.49K)

still seethn' Ivan
>yikes

>Mom! I called him Ivan again! Get it, Mom? Because he disagrees with me that means he's Russian!

You can try to shift the focus all you want. Your everyday American voter cares about gas prices and inflation and the democrats are doomed.

Twitter fags need to get beaten regularly for their stupidty and entitled whining and bitching.

ok, groomer

Attached: pedo.png (1011x913, 709.75K)

people still use twitter?

Why would you listen to mentally ill furries with no clue who belong in a mental asylum?

sauce

They're both on the same shit.
Right: marry you cousins daughter when she's 14!
Left: turn 9 year olds into twinks, what happens will happen!

Both fruity fucks.

The left praises junkies and gang members, hates whites people, want to open up the borders to eliminate safe and independent nations, remove the moral fabric, normalize and legalize every mentally ill, predatory and sickening behavior, surgically and emotionally abuse kids with John Money's pedophilic gender theories and suppress free speech to prevent their lies being exposed.

The right opposes all of this and tend to be economically literate or and behave like humans, not animals. Choose wisely.

Selfprojection.wav

Verification not required.

Both sides are retarded.

Just Google it :)

leftists:
>Pray on your good nature, self-serving desires for help/free shit, and lack of understanding about how the world works rather than how you wish it did to get your vote

right:
>Pray on your desires to not be a poorfag/ one of the elite, live your life in peace, and fear of anyone different than you

It's retarded to subscribe to what either of these groups is pushing, the best you can do is try to balance the to out and get something you want, or flip the table like a child and go full anarchist.

tl;dr

OP is a faggot

Both sides are regarded, but rightists seem to have just gone overboard since Trump lost. Focus on taxes and sensible freedoms, imagine making big Pharma and paedo marriage the hills you want to die on.

so nothing. cool.

What does this have to do with insulin prices? Are you fucking retarded?

Both are based

>fear of anyone different than you
This protects the illegal aliens. That's all it is. Illegals vote blue and blue loots the west in the name of reform.

Why is the furry idiot only mentioning the price of insulin and his support for sexual grooming, as if those two random subjects are corollary or the only ones out there? Retard.

society is going to collapse within our lifetimes

Attached: 1446606678498.gif (325x235, 1.59M)

Attached: 1650318437046m.jpg (1024x939, 114.1K)

Attached: 531 (1).jpg (968x526, 62.4K)

Attached: images.jpg (268x188, 10.39K)

Attached: 1650368419167.jpg (1024x924, 78.29K)

Didn't Brandon reverse an executive order to make insulin more affordable?

The right could clean up in the midterms if they just pick a couple policy positions, this culture war nonsense is not going to get it done.

Ok groomer.

>My Team: "Good things only a complete asshole would object to"
>Their Team: "Evil emanations, as expected"

You seem ejukated. Crack a book.

Yup.
Day one.
But nobody remembers that.
Orange man bad.

no

keep seethn' Boris
NPC faggot

Yes. Trump quite literally single handedly lowered insulin prices and was on the way to forcing US pharma companies into competing with the European market. Twitter said he's racist though

All three are fags, both left and right, including the fag posting this bullshit.

got a link to back up ur bullshit?

Really makes me think the pedocrats are desperate to wash the groomer stench off of themselves.

Attached: dems 40%.jpg (500x421, 42.16K)

Correction:
Left: lets fuck over everyone by forcing insurance to price fix insulin, thus raising everyone's rates. Not, you know, cap the industry price like reasonable people.

Right: don't groom kids you sick fuck. Law literally is just to prevent you fucks from preaching propaganda to kids, AND it also stops righties from preaching abstinence and other stuff to kids.

I read those laws. Left interprets them so dumb fucks like OP and NPCs can parrot a "safe" sounding narrative despite being barely functioning retards.

it most certainly does. It makes me think OP is a shill, a moron, and a faggot (and not the OK kind of faggot)

Wow it's funny because Trump signed an executive order bringing down the price of insulin and then biden canceled it and now it's somehow trumps fault

>Trump quite literally single handedly lowered insulin prices
Most other countries also impose limits that allow pharmaceutical firms to make a fair profit but prevent them from taking advantage of the sick. We let drug companies charge as much as they want.

So when Trump says drug prices in general are coming down by as much as 90%, and when he says insulin in particular is now “so cheap” it’s “like water,” he is, to put it politely, not being accurate.

“As with so much about healthcare, Trump has promised much and delivered little,” said Jack Needleman, a healthcare economist at UCLA.

“Promises to lower prescription drug prices dramatically have been followed with proposals that are small or not implemented,” he told me.

“Vials of insulin continue to cost around $300, far more than even the most overpriced bottled water, much less the tap water available in our homes.”

Unless Trump was thinking about Fillico, a “luxury” water from Japan. It sells for about $100 a bottle.

K, groomer.

Attached: 1650174329732.jpg (677x724, 67.77K)

No. Trump made an executive order attempting to throttle pricing at federal hospitals (military) only. It was never enacted because there was no enforcement mechanism and no way to compel manufacturers to actually sell at a restricted price. Republicans are so stupid this is the stuff they celebrate. Same republicans COULD actually make it a functioning law that helps people but of course they wont because "owning the libs" or whatever the brainlets live for.

Attached: 1648789138848.jpg (1125x695, 218.18K)

Something only a groomer would say.

That's what the G in GOP stands for

Attached: unnamed.png (512x320, 98.01K)

B...But I thought republicans were fighting against pedophilia. Have I been lied to?

ok groomer

Not really. It's the status quo for them. I love their rebranded cancel culture.

verified nothing burger.
fucking christ being a leftist must be so embarrassing. Thank fuck I'm not a groomer leftist, probably because I had parents that loved me lmao.

yah but now watch the groomer left come in with paragraphs about orange man making diaper shitter and chief do it because orange man bad or something.

Did a lot of googling to find fuck all ya useless faggot

So desperate, do you even feel the embarrassment anymore or are you just numb to it at this point? lmao

Attached: 1640948373374.png (833x731, 548.15K)

Attached: 1649382549654.jpg (505x532, 60.33K)

OK groomer

Anecdotes and what about isms don't overshadow officials elected in republican states and openly voting to legalize pedophilia. One random professor doesnt hide your sins groomer.

Attached: a5oX0RE_460s.jpg (460x375, 49.97K)

Source: me

I watched Trump sign executive order to cap insulin prices then watched Biden roll back executive order after executive order saying "I don't know what this is but we're undoing it"

Its to the point cnn commented on it once but they shut that down too.