Who's got a link to the video?

Who's got a link to the video?

Attached: dindunuffin.jpg (930x745, 84.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/__february23/status/1516577649606500356?s=20&t=rQdhZsZckiZXMe5IynGZrQ
theync.com/woman-tied-to-steering-wheel-stabbed-to-death-on-fb-live.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

twitter.com/__february23/status/1516577649606500356?s=20&t=rQdhZsZckiZXMe5IynGZrQ

God damn. I guess that's what you get when you date a thug like that. End up burtally stabbed on Facebook. SMH

At least people can drop the sad emoji right on the video to show their condolences

>the amount of fucking blacks blaxplaining the violence

She laced his son bruh. He saying she laced cj while he was stabbing her which is proof. Ain't no reason to doubt a murdering nigger

Attached: 1640467388107.jpg (1080x1111, 397.88K)

IQ 67 homicidal ultra violent savage racist primates. Kill them ALL.

Well it was the least they could do. Literally the least they could do. Idk anything about this girl but 0% chance this dude wasn't throwing up red flags every day and she fucked around and found out. He clearly doesn't care. Guys like this are happy to go to prison for shit like this.

Attached: The.NIG.way.of.life.........jpg (960x906, 92.76K)

Attached: nig.crack.baby.grown.up......webm (640x800, 1.85M)

Attached: NIG.shooters.2021.........jpg (666x1280, 264.78K)

Attached: BLM.NIG.NIG..........png (1094x858, 1.32M)

Attached: 1539367.nig.it.757054.webm (1280x720, 693.71K)

This

Here is one of him stabbing her
theync.com/woman-tied-to-steering-wheel-stabbed-to-death-on-fb-live.htm

HE DIDNT DO NUFFIN

where's the murder?

Kek. Two 95 year sentences, one 70 year sentence and she survived.

Can someone please explain to me why this fucking Somalian looking ubangi is allowed to throw up gang signs in this published picture? Why don't those swole up useless fuckheads on each side break his hands into crumbs?

"Wuz good boy" - his gradma

makes his case worse

Thanks for the answer. I guess I get it, but by the time this goes to court, that'll probably be inadmissible as evidence because """culture"""

Burn the coal, pay the toll. You hate to see it but at the same time you just LOVE to see it

he wuz good boy he sang in church

I could not understand a word that mush mouth nigger was saying And what, did he have the knife wrapped in her red panties? Burn the coal, pay the toll, bitch.

God i hate niggers. Why don't they just follow the law

Attached: Screenshot_20220325-070013.png (720x1512, 479.05K)

upset?

Nah it's life man. He already knows. Also he can't afford anywhere near a decent attorney so he's fucked anyway. Only way he's getting a good attorney is if one is looking to make a name for himself. Which they do... When you don't stab your victim live on the internet. Slam dunk life w out parole here.

She’s still alive at the end tho

How come everyone talks about the lack of free speech but we can find this things over twitter so easily? Like the other kid that killed her cousin.

Because twitter only cares about censoring people who are against leftist views

Checked. You see him reach to turn it off. I only watched it once. What a savage. Someone else can count the stabs if they want. Probably some shitty ass pocket knife. She's clearly in shock. He's just torturing her. Probably didn't think she'd die.

Honestly, If that changes, like with elon musk and everything, (they) will punish the platform even more, telling stuff like how this is allowed lmao.

That's not true. Spreading obvious propoganda is prohibited.

Elon isn't getting Twitter. He's manipulating the stock market. He has that power and he does it like 2-3x a month in pretty obvious fashion. Also do you think he's going to throw a quarter of his net worth at a company, make them private, make it untouchable to other businesses? You can't have true free speech on your platform if you expect to be profitable. Period. End of.

He's out of his gourd on meth or crack. Reminds me of the pimp who killed the two naked white chicks a year or so ago because he was tweeked and thought they were setting him up.

Who gets to decide what "misinformation" or "propaganda" is?

>You can't have true free speech on your platform if you expect to be profitable.

ever thought to ask yourself why that is?

Good, so we'll getting more of these videos among other stuff.

Not qberts and foxbats. They're all coocoo for cocoa puffs.

Holy fuckin shit. Put this dude under the jail

Already arrested user. Tyrone won't be free again.

except in 5 years when released for good conduct

Toll = paid
Based primates killing mudsharks

all violence is ultimately caused by "white supremacy".

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-04-20 16-56-14.png (752x777, 367.3K)

Yes. Because other businesses arent going to align themselves with media sites that spew propoganda or hate. That's just the way it is man.

Start with the kikes because the spic and nignog hide under the kike and their money.

What's that have to do with repuke pedos?

Attached: donald-trump-introduces-kids-ivanka-eric-pedophile-jeffrey-epstein-photo-em-01-1024x690.jpg (1024x690, 79.42K)

That's not happening user. He's in the system until he dies now.

> but she lace his son
when are blacks going to learn that an eye for eye mentality is why they're still slaves of their own making?

Nah that only happens if you're famous and get Trump to pardon you.

Attached: 1554532645553.jpg (600x800, 109.16K)

Attached: 1579823379508.jpg (640x586, 67.51K)

Attached: 1474666662774.jpg (1444x1172, 247.49K)

>blacks going to learn
planet of the apes happening is a better bet

That would be an improvement, the actual apes would murder the stereotype apes on sight.

>That ugly, tatted, and fat coal burner.

>thug

you meant to say nigger, I corrected you tho

who the fuck even wants a house that big. i lived in a place like that and it fucking sucked

what do democratic trannies have to do with the OP?

Attached: 55628340-8dd6-11ec-be5e-e1be01fe8c2f.jpg (640x962, 102.83K)

60 replies before the troon obsessed /pol/tard chimes in. I call that progress!