How do we prevent mass shootings from happening on a regular basis in our country?

How do we prevent mass shootings from happening on a regular basis in our country?

Attached: 2435768965432.jpg (524x720, 68.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mass_shootings_in_the_United_States_in_2021
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Idk all i know is these gun worshipping morons cant tell the difference between freedom and killing kids with their selfish ideologies

Mandatory gf’s for incels

by understanding that any incident involving 3 or more persons shot and or killed (congressional definition) is a mass shooting. a typical drive-by gang shooting is a mass shooting event.

>understanding
>preventing

Can you read nigger?

>b-but muh freedoms

Attached: 4356789076546789.gif (404x402, 958.34K)

>congressional definition
Sauce?

Have snipers posted around to dispatch the shooters early

nigger control

Attached: 1564689317583.jpg (881x862, 86.16K)

Attached: 1565029381440.jpg (1024x1102, 271.99K)

>Only if you dilute the meaning of mass shootings by considering gang violence as a mass shooting

Attached: 32456789765.png (1000x743, 45.8K)

Stricter gun control

yes, yes, gang members are so well known for making extra special sure their shootings only ever affect other gang members and not the general public, you're so so so so so so smart mr nigger ape

Attached: 1616526256006.jpg (783x1024, 201.18K)

also the source looks like bullshit, show me a URL, I cant find it on google

Attached: 1591969793866.png (1023x653, 253.91K)

literally around 85% of this list is niggers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mass_shootings_in_the_United_States_in_2021

lock up all the conservatives

niggers are technically more libertarian really than "conservative" but they sure do hate gays so I understand why you may say that

Attached: 1625327954530.webm (406x720, 1.67M)

like for most problems, government mandated gf seems to be the supreme solution

niggers are also american as apple pie

Attached: 1643911818005.jpg (1178x882, 211.84K)

yes, yes they are. death to america

Attached: 1590677764728.jpg (1062x941, 244.87K)

>death to america
Yikes. Thats a no from me dawg.

De-niggerfy it which is going to require you to de-kikeify it but you don't have the guts

I don't follow that logic. Could you explain how you made that connection?

Niggers do most of the shootings so you need to get rid of them and the people who will stop you will inevitably be jews because this is america. simple really.

nuclear war should do the trick. if nobody's alive to do the shooting or be shot, problem solved.

nothin' personnel

Hey retard, he was saying niggers are the death of america.
His inability to type though leads me to believe he may be a self loathing nigger

>for when there is no facts to backup your feelings
you are still retarded.

Now compare this number to other 1st world nations instead of 3rd world shitholes like Nigeria

Treat guns like cars. Mandatory training and licence before purchase, mandatory insurance for 3rd party damage, loss of licence and firearm for offences related to misuse.

lmaoooo seething nigger ape detected.
shitskins are violent.
its a fact.
>deliberately missing the point to cope

Attached: 1595249612540.jpg (968x719, 362.41K)

Stop reporting every shooting in the country and then fewer would know about them except those impacted as it should be.

We must never 4get columbine

lmao, yes, embrace the cuckoldry, let your nation descend into South Africa levels of nigger crime and be blissfully unaware

>The point
>Niggers are the reason for mass shootings
Then why are most mass shooters white? Why is it so important to you to claim that gang violence and mass shootings are one in the same? If niggers were the problem there would be no need to claim that gang violence and mass shootings are the same

I forget any crime that does not happen right in my neighborhood or affect me directly. It's none of my business, Too many people in everyone's business is the issue now. The number of shootings has not changed in 20 years or more. There are just being more reported and making national news when they used to only make local news thanks to our not connected world.

>Provides biased data, literal mongrel, seethes, cannot defend thesis against mildest criticism

Yeeeesh bro, first of all, take a shower. Secondly, you're no better than a shitposting tranny if you can't keep it together to respond to one valid point. Literally making me pissed off that I have to deal with your dumb ass while I was out here having a giggle at all these racey memes.

Fuck niggers and fuck you too mongrel

maybe we need to defend ourselves.

> erwoi w93eur

Attached: 92cc1f0fc2b0d159fddb5ef24d4b06a8.jpg (500x627, 28.77K)

>Then why are most mass shooters white?
They literally aren't lmao, you're just a nigger ape in terminal cope mode. You just want to remove anything gang related because you know damn well that's almost 100% niggers and want to pretend those kinds of shooting are totally safe for the public to deal with. unbelievable anybody ever was convinced you things are human.
4/10 b8

This is just a list of mass shootings, no where in this source is the race of the shooters identified. You are also comparing a list of mass shootings within one year against a study of shooters that stretches from 1982 to 2022

You don't even care if you have to lie to make your argument

Only the ones that make the news are white.

>a study of shooters that stretches from 1982 to 2022
with no real source lmao, cope
>no where in this source is the race of the shooters identified
use google you dumb monkey

>They literally aren't lmao
Then you do you have to mix in gang violence to make your case? If niggers were the problem, the numbers would coincide. Yet the second you exclude gang violence, suddenly white people are the cause

>"the moment you remove niggers from the data, niggers are no longer the problem"
0/10 b8

The source was on the image bro. Your are purposefully being deceitful in several ways to make your argument

i googled "mother jones mass shooting" and that shit never came up.
provide a URL or cope

>by understanding that any incident involving 3 or more persons shot and or killed (congressional definition) is a mass shooting. a typical drive-by gang shooting is a mass shooting event
Pathetic

sounds like you agree lol, who are you quoting?

sad

Attached: 43567865436789.png (1094x783, 165.98K)

Buy a gun
>sniper on roof
>goes indoors before shooting
Wow that was easy to circumvent, you fucking dolt

yep, saw that, your graph isn't there lol, read it yourself

Yes make the penalty for not owning a gun mandatory 5 years in prison. No parole.

Why wouldn't it be?

because niggers need to cope

>t. libtard incel

The federal definition of a mass shooting is any shooting having 3 or more victims regardless of venue or motives.

You can pretend not to care all you want but you and I know different

See
This is what I'm talking about. Nigger culture is damning enough, but your little mr smarty know it all act just makes you look cringey and stupid. What are you like 15? Think some of your edgelord bullshit through for christ's sake.

What happen?

>a typical drive-by gang shooting is a mass shooting event
No such thing. This isn’t 1994 there are virtually no drive-by shootings and even if there the supermajority result in zero injuries and deaths. Seethe and cope, libtard faggot

How do we prevent these black felons that are in illegal possession of a firearm from committing all these mass shootings? Why do so many black people feel the need to illegally posses a firearm?

Attached: 1598476957714.jpg (2279x2391, 1.63M)

>federal definition
Who cares? They’re an authority on literally nothing. The rest of the world considers it 4 or more not including the shooter but go ahead keep preventing reality in the typical libtard way

ok i see that the graph is made with the data there on MJ, fine, its a real article.
It's still garbage because it just excludes crimes niggers are infamous for as if the general public is affect by them.
MJ is a very lefty rag but I had no idea they were this biased.
Why would I as a citizen be expected to not care about niggers shooting guns into crowds if its just to make money?

Attached: Capture.png (2064x1109, 176.83K)

You lose. Go back.

We have a resident mentally ill, user who posts this thread every day.

public isnt affected***

Text not related to recipe.

>meat and amount unspecified
>no picture attached

>If you exclude the majority of the data it says something entirely different!

If you don't include gang violence then the US has barely any mass shootings.

Mexico has the misfortune of being next door to the gun capital of the world. So many weapons find their way across the border.

Pretending thing is not actually on google and easy to find. Cringe.

>15 year old confirmed

i admitted it was real here

>2019 people killed by medication 80,000
>2019 people killed by firearms 39,707

but but but muh adderal, xannies, and perkies

South Korea and Japan banned guns and have some of the lowest rates of violent crime in the world.

I will consider this a valid argument when people stop celebrating babies getting vacuumed out of the womb

You're not supposed to point that out.

Seething sophomore finally checks internet before submitting homework, more at 9

>We exclude bank robber and gang violence
As they should
>it just excludes crimes niggers are infamous
Obvioulsy black people are not famous for mass shootings, white people are, thank you for stating this

and there are very few niggers there as well :^)

Killing yourself isn’t the same as killing someone else.

>utterly unable to explain why a normal person should be expected not to care about niggers firing on crowds so long as it's to somehow make money
>just monkey hoots and jive
niggers fail to impress. or disappoint. im not sure.....

I think you're done

>ban black people from owning guns
>mass shootings go down drastically

i think i solved it.

Whenever you hear somebody bitching about "mass shootings", it's always suspect because it's obviously a distraction from simple murder that you're far far far more likely to fall victim to