GROOMERS

GROOMERS

Attached: 223336C5-0823-41B5-9329-E94E7178EEFC.jpg (968x526, 62.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

legiscan.com/MO/rollcall/SB655/id/1167711
riverfronttimes.com/news/child-marriage-is-a-ok-say-50-missouri-lawmakers-14829137?media=AMP HTML
cbsnews.com/news/u-s-investigates-child-bride-cases-among-afghans-who-fled-afghanistan/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sauce?

What else was in the bill? They like to attach a bunch of bullshit to bills like this so it looks bad when they get voted against.

This

Everyone knows democrats are the real groomers

Republicans don't want the government involved in marriage. But democrats see this stance as both opposed to fag marriage and in favour of pedo marriage. How?

Did you know 96% of convicted child predators are registered democrats? And yet you say Republicans are the groomers? Me thinks you project too much

OP is a dumb nigger and so is his Twitter bot.

legiscan.com/MO/rollcall/SB655/id/1167711

Read the bill for yourself. There was no pork.

This

what am i looking at

that bill has nothing to do with what OP posted

riverfronttimes.com/news/child-marriage-is-a-ok-say-50-missouri-lawmakers-14829137?media=AMP HTML

Jesus Christ republicans are seriously fucking sick in the head.

Attached: 3DBE1919-BF58-4740-A6FC-9F10EB17086F.jpg (1242x2051, 573.84K)

how do you feel about muslims who do this?

That it’s still wrong…? What the fuck were you trying prove with that? Republicans, like all religious freaks, are disgusting and repulsive

Pedophiles tend to be right leaning

Retrieve all United States aid and comfort from Ukraine. Stop your war at Russia. If you are a regime, and if you supply aid and comfort in Ukraine then you war Russia. If you are a regime, and if you war Russia then you are not justice warriors. If you retrieve all United States aid, and comfort, from Ukraine then you forfeit war at Russia. You are a regime. Forfeit war at Russia. Retrieve all United States aid, and comfort, from Ukraine. If you are not a regime then publicly declare free for all in both law and also order. If you do not publicly declare free for all in both law, and also order, then expect commensurate justice application within the United States. Rebellion.
I may even rebel against United States regime. United States time slip years off committments. Government employees see masses using wrong dates, and government employees cooperate the wrong date. In time slips, jailed, imprisoned, and probationed endure extra punishment and correction. Punished and corrected are not brought back to court for resentencing nor time served reassement. Release jailed, imprisoned, and probationed at America. I am on probation. Respect me. In time slips, millions dollars disappear out of bank deposits and charity donations. United States enforces equality laws requiring private commercial, and industry, to ensure rights for all people, but United States requires state legislatures allow abortions on babies in womb. Terrors, tragedies, and failures entail United States is regime or else United States lacks credibility in justice. United States is a regime, and United States lacks just war at Russia.
If you continue assuming United States is not a regime then United States must publicly declare both law, and also order, impossible in our too chaotic world. If both law, and also order, are impossible in our too chaotic world then justice requires strength. Russia is obviously, logically, absolved in exclusive question to Eastern Ukraine for joining Russian Federation.

because the democrats were fine with it with afghanis brought 9 yr old child brides into the US. wouldn't surprise me if it happened in sharia courts in the US either. It's pretty common in the middle east.

I posted the whole copypasta, but only the time slip part is relevant to this topic. Seventeen year olds be hundreds years old and shieeeet.

Attached: 20211221_105028.png (622x373, 174.97K)

We call those muslims and leftists in Europe

No dems would never do this. Come on man

The people voting on it don’t even read it nigga.

Well, the one who introduced this bill was a republican...

>Source: my ass

Hes not wrong, groomer.

Take your meds, schizo

What kind of new lie is this? Where do you guys find time to make up this kind of shit?

Well i asked for sauce hours ago but as usual you Libshit retards cant deliver anything but some text file you typed up yourself. Oh well, typical.

>Republicans: "we put the zoom zoom in the groom groom"

Attached: 506.jpg (1077x1092, 314.33K)

>Heres some text file.
Ok, groomer

See

The cope is strong in this one.

>the voices in my head are screaming
the post

They were just trying to be more tolerant and accepting of Muslim culture.

cbsnews.com/news/u-s-investigates-child-bride-cases-among-afghans-who-fled-afghanistan/

Seems about right

Attached: ChildMarriageLouisiana.png (768x392, 341.02K)

>identifying information readily available
>waits for hours
>still can't be bothered to do a simple google search
>has to be spoonfed
Yep, confirmed magatard

Attached: 1524409045271.jpg (233x233, 57.14K)

>Link to news article
Ok, I'm blind

Don't say that like a Majority of Federal Dems aren't groomers too.
Right now, THEY are the ones with a Potato in Office screwing over the US.

Be angry at Trump all you want, he was Decent when it came to everything.

Biden can't even stand his ground against a Christian-based Furry!M

Doesn’t mention Democrats once.

Keep telling yourself that like you didn't just have Alphabet people screaming that they can't teach kinks to kids K-3.

No one is doing that and you know it.

i mean it's biden's state department

old man yells at clouds moment

>what are you even going on about grandpa?

>in Europe
We're discussing important continents itt, no one cares what you godless faggots think in Europe.

>random capitalization
You sound stable.

>Trump is the greatest groomer
I agree

Attached: 36799428-0-image-a-26_1607898306025.jpg (1908x1146, 441.04K)

Right pedos just want to fuck kids
Left pedos also want to make kids crossdress and learn about LBGT because they felt like they should have learned it while young

he never specified pork. You libs just keep reframing things without admitting the truth. Politicians vote against bills all the time when they find the unsavory parts (whether it's pork or not) outweigh the good parts.

Stop trying to play innocent, both sides do it and have always done it.

It says they were criminally investigated.

Teaching puberty isn't teaching kinks lol

Just have to read this outtake to see how OP is misrepresenting this bill. Not outlawing underage marriage, just preventing parents from having a say in it. Interfering with a parents right to parent is a very democratic position.

You're lying tonprotect pedophiles but also republicans just make it legal when they do it with shit like the Op stuff.

>the actual facts don't matter, i just need to make up ANY excuse to defend protecting pedophile rapists!
None of you have bothered trying to find this supposed evil stuff that just MUST be hidden in the bill, because that would agree with your feels, even when people posted links.
You don't actually care whether your assumption is right or not, you're just making excuses to deflect.

6 million people live in Missouri, retard.

If they can change their body parts permanently because of gender delusions then they can obviously get married.

This is a weird topic. I do not understand it, but they spoke about it on designated suvior, there is cause but i do not recall the points they made.

Attached: Designated-Survivor-Season-4.jpg (1200x627, 62.78K)

But he is wrong. You're not just wrong, you're lying to protect actual pedophiles.

There is literally nothing wrong with marrying a 14 year old

Tell that to the girls raped by pastors and christians for years under these laws.

>defending pedos
Just GQP things

Attached: matt-gaetz-republicans-coronavirus-quarantine.jpg (1200x800, 607K)

NOOOO we must censor all knowledge of lgbt people! The only thing keeping my fruitcake of a kid from sucking every dick in town is knowing it's an option!

>both opposed to fag marriage and in favour of pedo marriage. How?
the mental gymnastics required for this are beyond me
maybe it's anti-fag because they don't marry under 14, just GROOOOOOOM

>outlaws marriage UNDER 14 but still alows exceptions for 15+
>Not outlawing underage marriage
I'd say why lie but we've already seen how most of the thread is happy to just consider their assumptions fact without even trying to read the bill.

This.Not even republican. I'll definitely be having a good long read about the entire situation and context and reasoning. If the claim holds it holds. But in general, if either side ever says anything like this that insinuates the other side are nothing but pedophiles/murderers/rapists, what have you, be suspicious. Be very suspicious.
Its not "sick in the head", it's "critical thinking" and not drinking the Kool aid.

>if a 13 year old can take blockers then I should get to rape them!
Yeah, we get it, you're a pedophile.

I fucking want kfc now thanks user

>Republicans don't want the government involved in marriage
Except that's bullshit. Some libertarians want the government completely hands off but republicans as a party want to specifically ban gay marriage while allowing child marriage that has frequently just been used by rapiats to escape justice.

LoL leftshitz so desperate to get that groomer stench off of them.

Attached: tranny fags.jpg (1584x2016, 439.71K)

ok fag

Attached: Wes.png (1080x1282, 1.19M)

>regular bong