Tell me about acid

Tell me about acid.

If I've never done any drugs in my life, what would happen if I tried acid? I'm not really interested in trying weed or anything. It's more that I reeeaaally wanna know what that 'world' looks/feels like, just so I can more accurately describe supernatural experiences in my writing.

I figure if I ever did it, I'd start with micro-microdoses and work my way up to a point at which I'm comfortable.

Attached: 52738964523.jpg (827x686, 151.04K)

bump

robitussin is way cheaper . Delsym is for dumbasses and thieves -- even then just do ket or pcp like an adult you faggot
>whats acid like
your moms pussy

It’s indescribable OP. You just have to do it. Find a beautiful day, make a good playlist, and just go be outside. Enjoy your unlimited writing material.

no its not you dumb fucking virgin its not a narcotic in fact its almost total opposite. If you have bitch brains and you take L or even shrooms or a puff of DMT odds are you will begin to express terror and "anxiety" and thats BEFORE hallucinations start if you even dosed enough

I'm just horrified at the idea of a full trip unless I work my way up, because whenever I go outside and look at the sky I imagine gravity switching and I fall into the sky forever. I get the feeling that that will literally happen to me and I will regret it so hard

permanently alters your perspective forever when done correctly

Microdose are a waste and for fucking pussy faggots, either start with half a blotter or take a full tab. Just make sure it’s as clean as possible(preferably over 99% purity), make sure to not drink caffeine the day you’re doing it and you’re most likely gonna have a good time.
Just don’t be in a negative frame of mind.

also no don't microdose, that only introduces unwanted and paranoia especially if you're unfamiliar.

>when done correctly
assume this means not being stressed out beforehand? for example in the days just after you finish your finals and you got a whole summer ahead of you?

the very idea of a full dose will only make me anxious tbh. feels like a conundrum on my part

If you get paranoid on a dose that gives you sub perceptual effects then you clearly have mental issues.
Microdosing is a meme and is a placebo at best. S

Stop being a fucking faggot, erase those pre conceived notions out of your head and just do it.
There’s nothing more cringe inventing reasons not to do it. Nothing that you expect will fucking happen on 100ug and even less 50ug.
Doing 50ug will make you wish you took more, 100ug will make you realize you can probably do more.
As long as you got a stable diet, got 99%+ purity and avoid drinking caffeine, nothing wrong will happen.

I'm really shy about a lot of things so that will be a problem. I legit waited till I was 21 to drink.

Good luck with that and i hope you have a good mental health

there's nothing to worry about. you are able to control it the entire time, its actually not as powerful as you may think. you will simple enter a state of mind and see things for what they really are. it doesn't actually help you solve any of the problems in your life but only come to the realization of them , then its up to you to act upon them and live the life you desire

Don’t care, i’m just telling you to grow a spine and a pair of balls. There’s nothing scary about dropping acid. Either do it or be a pussy about it making up those imaginary scenarios in your head that are unlikely to happen.

I will work at changing my perspective. tbh this thread was intended to do just that.

I probably wouldn't try it for another year AT LEAST. Plus my older brother is a schizo who did weed and probably acid in his early 20s. Potential longterm effects scare me far more than whatever will happen for 9hrs at most.

Attached: 1648229114810.jpg (236x306, 13.21K)

>muh having a bad trip because I wasn't in the mood when I started
why is this always something people will talk about? it's supposed to be fun you dipshit. why are you doing it when you're in a shit mood lmao
acid is goofy as hell. I recommend starting with just a single dose. you should try have a whole day off for it and the next day to recover would be best since your brain will be tired. a tripsitter is also a good idea.

all i can say is when you do acid you're like "why is everybody not doing acid everyday" haha that doesnt mean youll become addicted but its like everybody should experience acid at least once so you'll stress a lot less like there's quite nothing to worry about. if you're even having this conversation you probably live a cushion life others desire

>a tripsitter
yeah that would be my gf. I met her awhile back and she's the total opposite of me. adventurous as fuck. tbh idk what she sees in me. But the longer I'm with her, I figure it's inevitable I'll at least try acid because she can't stop talking about it. I don't wanna bring this up with her rn though because it'll make her feel guilty for "corrupting" me.

If you go in being a pussy bitch that is scared of his own shadow, then yeah, it’s going to fuck your shit up.
For the last fucking time: stop being a fucking pussy, let go off those stupid and retarded thoughts lingering at back of your mind and go for half a tab if you’re that scared about doing a full tab.
50ug is pretty underwhelming and will make you wish you did more.
100ug is a standard dose that lets you dip your toes into the psychedelic experience.
From this point on, if you just keep on letting your imaginary fears, keep rationalizing and making up false scenarios in your mind, then by any means, stay the fuck away from it.
LSD amplifies everything that is going on at the present moment so you’re most likely gonna trip off being scared and looping about stupid shit and self fulfilling your own prophecy.

So it’s either you stop being a fucking pussy for once in your life or keep wondering.

I believe you. It's probably akin to being afraid of rollercoasters and just having to go w it

What kind of retard would willingly take CIA mind control drugs? Do shrooms instead.

I get that. It's something I need to work on. My gf has been helping me come out of my shell with doing new things and not being so afraid of the unknown. If I can exercise that muscle then maybe my first time won't be so bad. But it's really reflexive. I spent my whole childhood and teen years indoors because I was afraid of doing something dangerous or catching trouble w my parents.

I hear you guys saying this shit all the time "it makes you come to an awareness of ur problems" but like what does that even mean? Real life problems? Or just problems with your outlook?

It’s not a CIA mind control drug you fucking retard. Sydney Gottlieb tried using it as a truth serum and the CIA experimented with it in high dosage during the MK ultra days. You don’t seem to understand that people who were given LSD in high doses being victims of the MK Ultra program were in the worst states to do the drug in the first place.
Mushrooms are very similar to LSD but way different so you calling LSD a “CIA mind control drug” and suggest doing shrooms is beyond retarded. Hell, LSD has been around since like 1939 you absolute fucking moron.

Your problem is you seem to have a knack for making up excuses and rationalizing everything. Just come to terms with it. You sound like a hypochondriac.

>You sound like a hypochondriac.
I would say that's pretty accurate but less to do with germs and with everything else. Lately the awareness of this has been eating away at me but I feel like I can't do anything about it.
I'm such a coward.

It enhances the perspective of your mind allowing you to see things from what feels like a million different angles very quickly. What you choose to give your attention to while under this state is somewhat up to you, although not as much while you’re peaking. This is why it can be a very useful tool for therapy or deep introspection. It is very fun and a unique experience if done with all the safety precautions taken in regards to set, setting and quality assurance of the substance.

seethe more glowie, your gigglepaper is trash and im not catching schizophrenia from it.

Shrooms are literally nothing like LSD, were never used as a "truth serum", and are scientifically proven to be beneficial for the brain. And what exactly is your point "LSD has been around since like 1939".... ok? So has meth. Shrooms have been here since before humans were.

This.
I'll also add again to try to avoid consuming caffeine the day you drop.
I used to drop a fuckton and i could handle having caffeine in my system until the day i took some random sketchy RC that got me into the hospital. My body hasn't been the same ever since.
I eventually started dropping again and everytime i drink tea/coffee the day i drop never fails to give me the weirdest sensations when tripping.
Like come up anxiety, making me feel weird, tremors, having my muscles being tense due to vasoconstriction but worse.
Ever since i realized that i should avoid caffeine, none of the above ever happened again.

My point was that LSD was around way before the CIA ever existe you fucking retard.
I never said shrooms are exactly the same as LSD you fucking moron, learn to read. Both are pretty similar but different. There's so much similarities between both shrooms and LSD and LSD too have been scientifically proven to be beneficial for the brain.

Stop talking out of your ass and being self righteous about it you fucking spaz.

Damn this is good i can hear it in their voices

Noted. I wanna reiterate my main question though: is anything wild gonna happen if I try it w/o having tried anything else in my life? Typically those who've done acid have at least done weed, but I have no interest in weed.

Also
>im not catching schizophrenia from it.
Is the dumbest fucking shit ever. LSD doesn't cause schizophrenia. If you are genetically predisposed to schizophrenia, it might trigger it and that's about it.
The same can be said about alot of drugs, INCLUDING SHROOMS.
Fucking pretentious moron.

No, unless you're under specific medications or take certain substances that interacts badly with it.
Otherwise it's all going to be fine.

Your point huh? You have no point. Your brain is rotted from taking a drug intended to mentally break people.

But nothing has ever been created before that was later used for evil, right?

Wasted get

>The same can be said about alot of drugs, INCLUDING SHROOMS.

Wrong. In fact there has been research that suggests shrooms can have positive effects on those with schizophrenia. Maybe you should try some and it will revert some of the damage the sid did to you.

You're so fucking retarded, just shut the fuck up instead of talking out of your ass. LSD wasn't intended to mentally break people you absolute fucking retard. Do some research instead of spouting out a bunch of horseshit.
I can't believe i'm taking the b8 hard and acting with a complete fucking ignorant moron.

This is my biggest fear. My brother has schizophrenia and I don't wanna trigger it in myself. Is there a certain amount you gotta do before it actually becomes a possibility?

fwiw my gf said she's got a family history of it too but seems fine. But typically it manifests in women later so who knows how she'll actually turn out.

you're gonna see purple dragons and kill people.
don't take

I did a fuckton of shrooms(probably more than you ever did or will ever do) before trying LSD and honestly i think LSD is way more fun and profound.
But yeah there's not point in replying to your retarded posts cause you don't even know what the fuck you're talking about since you seem so obviously biased as fuck.

It's fun lol.
Mushrooms are good too. Shrooming is shorter though. LSD trips are long and peculiar.
Can't go wrong with either really.

It doesn't matter how hard you seethe, you know I'm right and you've become unhinged because you're an addict for self abuse of your own mind.

I'm no authority on the subject, the only thing i can probably point out is that if you are not prone to superstitions or delusional thinking, you might be spared. There's nothing wrong with being superstitious but there's a certain point where you can cross the boundaries being between somewhat superstitious and being a full blown /x/tard who is out of touch with reality.

I hope this kinda helps out.

I wanna see angels. I had a dream where I saw one and I heard a loud-ass noise, it horrified me but I simultaneously didn't feel threatened. Then I immediately woke up.

Attached: seraphim-accurate-biblical-angel-3d-model-stl.jpg (410x500, 51.05K)

Ok retard, there's no point in arguing with some narcissistic pretentious biased know-it-all with a god complex.
>hurr durr i'm right, you're wrong cause i'm better than you
What a fucking retard.

I'd advise against listening to acid burnouts when it comes to taking mind altering substances. They are under control and have this holier than thou mindset because it gives more euphoria than shrooms and are addicted, convincing themselves they're enlightened because they listen to pink floyd and rot holes in their brain. It's bad for you, shrooms aren't, they're more intense and less likely to be a wholly pleasant experience but there is much more insight to be had from psilocybin.

you'll open your mind to demonic possession and slip into permanent psychosis.

I'm just stating facts, maybe you should take your own advice and do the research because everything you've said is just flat out incorrect and it doesn't matter how much you cry "pretentious" or "retard"

Remember these two things- set and setting.

Don't use acid if your mind set is not right- if you are stressed out, depressed, anxious, etc.

Don't use acid in the wrong location or around people you don't trust. Acid is not a social drug and it is not wise to use at parties or clubs.

Have respect for it's power- it is not a casual experience. I would suggest you prepare for any trip- plenty of rest, hydrate, meditate and start with a small dose.

fuuuuuuuuug that might be a problem. I find myself searching for meaning in tiny things all the fucking time. And I get intrusive/paranoid thoughts a lot. It honestly scares the fuck outta me when I get them, because I think "well shit, I'm becoming my brother aren't I"

Perhaps that self-awareness I have negates what you're saying. I think my brother indulged the thoughts without examining them and that resulted in him abusing his girlfriend for casting hexes on him or something.

I very much like /x/ tier content. Not because I believe it but because it's fun to think about. Idk where it puts me tbh.

thanks. yeah I have this river/bridge near my house. It's got willow trees around it, it's neat.

yea this is one of those memes that sticks w you

In what world does doing a bunch of drugs make you not a pussy? You sound like such a retarded faggot it’s amusing. Keep going it’s quality entertainment for the rest of us.

OP try it if you want, taking small amounts are easier to control than large amounts in general. Make sure it’s quality not a RC. Don’t listen to any of these faggots talking about taking strong doses at first trip. You can always take more the second time. It’s about positive experiences so do what makes you comfortable.

That's what I wanna do yeah. There's no way in hell I'd be able to handle the out of body experiences or whatever goes on. My gf said she prefers smaller doses and just walks around looking at trees in awe. Sounds like a decent start

There is a time and a place for both smaller dosing and larger dosing. Clear your schedule, be outside and enjoy the trip and you will have a good experience. Maybe trip with your girl too it’s always fun being around good people.

Nah he's wrong, it will change your perspective regardless of stress, or whether you liked it or disliked it by the end. You'll see things you've never seen before and you'll behave in a way that is indescribable. Afterwards, when you return to a sober state of mind you'll have a greater insight into how your brain works.

People say they stare at things for ages, seeing different things - but until you experience it you can't really begin to appreciate the optical illusions that await you.

Once you do see it, you suddenly realise that what you see when sober is also effected by chemicals in the brain, and that all those chemicals dictate how and what you see in the world...

That's the plan yeah. I'll eventually bring this up to her but it's all dependent on where we're at 6mos to a year from now. I've got too much on my plate rn to just sit and enjoy the moment

that's probably the most concrete answer I've heard on this matter yet. Still kinda cryptic but I get it for the most part.

Nigga do DXM if you writing supernatural, Datura for horror