Hotwife bred. Do you fantasize about your girl getting fucked by others? Have you told her? Has she done it?

Hotwife bred. Do you fantasize about your girl getting fucked by others? Have you told her? Has she done it?

Attached: 0313.jpg (1000x750, 44.47K)

I really can’t tell if you fags are really cucks or if this is more Jewish trolling.

Attached: 617199BF-7C7A-43BD-A4FE-09775B0ABB51.png (1391x933, 287.77K)

I'm OP and I'm just a kinky perv. I'm into fucking other men's wives too, and a lot of other shit.

Hell yes i think about it. I have told her and she is down but she wants a big white cock first. Then maybe she'll want to get blacked.

Yes to all 3, recently started doing it after a few years working up to it, pic exchange, phone sex then cam now actually doing it, she’s 51, no pregnancy risk and have only done it with submissive young guys who are willing to do as told as she’s extremely submissive to me and don’t want her getting confused about that

Attached: DA2454E0-5085-495D-B9AE-EB4A4E3B1319.jpg (958x1280, 175.32K)

You seem to focus on black, I don't get why. But hot that she wants to fuck around. Are you and her both white?

That's hot. Is she always into it or is she shy/reluctant sometimes? Are any of the guys regular? Do any of the guys creampie her?

Nah she's from Mexico and I'm asian

How long have you been talking about it? Do you need to watch for this to be worthwhile, or are you okay with her going out and getting fucked, and telling you details later? How do you feel about your girl taking a creampie?

So far only 2 guys one was a condom not so great experience other she’s fucked 3 times and we are making steady. He’s not really hung but 20 yo, tons of stamina had only had sex once with a girl his age. He’s a bit nerdy but so turned on by her he hovers my cum off and out of her lol. And no condom with him

Attached: F1B95197-B81A-4153-A701-6A108F62B08A.jpg (3024x4032, 1.57M)

Wife is quite the exhibitionist, she loves glaring truckers, bar patrons etc, likes having public sex is into public masturbation. She also likes to dress slutty and hit up college bars

Lol flashing not glaring

Wow, hot. Does she get off on being dommed into doing this? Does she ever act shy or reluctant to do this? Show her creampied pussy

Ive been throwing out the idea for about a year. Started with just kinky talk during sex, now we use some dildos. She gets really into it. Would want to watch her first time with someone else but her going out and getting fucked and then telling me about it seems kinda hot. Creampies are hot, dude can nut in her all he wants. Plus when i get a go at her after she'll be all wet and creamy and hopefully loose

That's hot. So does she actually do the hotwife thing, or she just likes to act slutty but only have sex with you?

I would totally watch her fuck someone else

She had better be totally into watching me fucking someone else too though

Gf got a free week on tinder a little bit ago and got to fuck anyone she wanted on the weekend. Very hot

Sounds like you haven't talked with her about it. Do you plan to?

She’s made out with guys and girls, we have had both kinds of threesomes and she has let a few guys finger her in a bar, she hasn’t went solo without my presence yet

I met my girlfriend when friends of hers were hooking up with friends of mine, so she started coming to parties. I wasn't the first of my friends to hook up with her, and I"m her first real boyfriend, so I knew what I was getting myself into. She struggled with the concept of being in a relationship at first, but since then I've shared her a handful of times, she has a blowjob pass she uses regularly, and she has a guy she fucks when she goes out of town to visit family a couple times a year.

I think I saw your story before. Are you the one that lost a bet? Did any of the guys creampie her? Do you hope she finds a way to fuck around again?

Pretty hot. What is your ideal scenario for this to evolve into? You want her to be a slut every so often, come home and tell you about it?

I swapped girlfriends with a buddy of mine for a night. It was incredibly hot, I barely got her back in one piece.

She starts out reluctant until she’s making out then it’s instant minx lol , she gets off on being submissive to us both and even more so to me dominating and controlling what he does and how he uses her , no cream pie pics pretty excited during the sessions so most of the pics blow

Yeah lost a bet. Yep, 2 raw dogged and came insider. It's always fun to do bets like it, we'll do them again in the future

That's hot. Is she excited to take his cum or kinda disgusted? Do you ever fuck her sloppy seconds? Do either of the guys have a bigger dick than you?

Super hot. Does it need to be a bet? Is that part of the game, or is that an excuse you create so she can do this?

If she does this again, do you think she'll repeat with any of the guys she fucked last time? Did she have a favorite?

Probably every so often, I usually want to be a participant, passive when it’s another dude, actively when it’s another chick, though I don’t mind just watching. She gets really turned on by younger dudes that’s why she loves the attention she gets at college bars

single rn, but i do want a girl who'll cuck and dominate me while being submissive to her bulls.
sadly none of my exes were into it.

Nice. What's her body type, and her age? How do you feel if she finds a regular trusted guy to creampie her?

Doesn't need to be, we've messed around with other people without a bet, it just adds some thrill. Yeah she's had some repeats before. Not this time but she said she really enjoyed one of the guys so I'm sure he's on her list for the future

She’s 50, she has a nice curvy body and long blonde hair so she doesn’t lack for attention, I don’t mind if someone blows in her pussy, ass or mouth and neither does she, she gets off on swallowing a big load

My ex was really into having friends come over to fuck me and watching/participating.

>Do you fantasize about your girl getting fucked by others?
Not fantasize, no. I'm OK with it if she wants to
>Have you told her?
Yes
>Has she done it?
Yes

Happy to answer questions but I'm not going to type out a greentext

Sounds like a naughty dream wife

How did you feel about it? Do you get off on the memory or hope to do it again in a future relationship? Did any of the guys creampie you?

Definitely an adventure

Attached: 6024A606-983A-4995-B56A-4EF8D33C7BED.jpg (985x1642, 229.98K)

Nice body. Got a pic of her leaking cum? I know she likes younger -- does she also act like a slut for guys her age?

I wasn't into it at all, but I'm very submissive among other things. I don't think I'd want it in a future relationship, but I most likely would do it if asked at least once. They all came on me not in me, but they all fucked me raw.

No cum pics usually too busy at that point. She is definitely equal opportunity has a big daddy fetish too

Are you a girl? Do you like being submissive, or you can't help it? Why share this memory at all in a thread like this if you don't get off at least a little bit on the scenario?

Can we see your pussy?

meds.

She gets VERY into it, I grab his hair and have him eat my creampie out of her and she’s begging me to let him rape her which means fuck her as hard as he can lol . She cums like a pig in heat from the minute he’s in her, it’s amazing to see, neither was hung I’m an honest6.5 measured correctly and was the biggest so far, she’s so tight angry more than 8 will hurt her, but she likes a bit of pain so a hung guy is definitely on the bucket list, open to most races except black before anyone asks

Attached: A9A16C55-03CE-48D4-99D2-8D4F2794815A.jpg (1060x1588, 581.3K)

Yes. Both depends on the context. Because I know anons get off to it and I get off to that.

Maybe.

Been in a few LTR and swinging in all ofthem. in my opinion about 66% of women will fuck someone else given the right encouragement.

I love when a girl changes her mind in the heat of the moment, realized that she does want it after all

I do get off on it but I wish at least one of them had creampied you tbh. I like to think you've been used and "owned" that way.

So far I've long-term dated four women who have played with pregnancy risk also with other men.

None of them have worked out, but I'd love to find a wife who wants to accept all cocks, and to get knocked up as much as she wants by whomever she wants, and I'll happily raise them all.

They were scared to get me pregnant, no birth control.

It don’t take much lol leading up to it she constantly says how she’s scared and only does it for me, usually pops a 50mg edible to take the edge off, last time made her wear a sun dress and hung out watching a movie taking turns kissing/feeling her she was soaked through her panties and dress within a half hour begging to get to the bedroom. She was very inexperienced and vanilla before me so it’s a huge rush to see what a submissive little slut she became for me

Attached: 9338DD7E-C69D-466E-B5D4-E68806BD8315.jpg (3264x2448, 1.27M)

Go on show us what your ex was sharing.

That's pretty risky. Precum can impregnate. Hope your future husband puts you on the pill and makes you into a slut. Your body for him and others to use.

Previously vanilla is the best kind of hotwife

I asked for condoms but it wasn't allowed. Raw only.

I want to eat cum out of you after a gangbang.

Played this roulette with my gf recently. Her roll was 465967

Attached: 35607.jpg (2800x1865, 1.8M)

Nice, let's see the tits too.

Bet she swaps the last 7 for an 8

Yes all the time

Attached: D559A57C-D21D-4EB3-AA18-51E531D679E2.jpg (1022x1600, 164.89K)

Nah she actually went through with the threeway

Thanks user, here you go.

Agreed it’s like she’s shocking herself as she goes along with it

Attached: 6FFD9FD0-9CF5-4915-A8EB-BE2A44CFFE99.jpg (1200x1600, 89.58K)

Hot

I'd love to do this with my wife. She has a married coworker who really likes her and flirts all the time, he's mildly annoying tbh.

She's a little curious to fuck him but ashamed to admit it. She and I both fantasize about me telling her to fuck him as a dare that she "has to" follow, and him thinking she's only doing it because I told her to.

I hope she cums, and is embarassed about it. Maybe if she cums he will earn the right to creampie her next time, and she can be even more embarassed that he got to seed her.

Do you still hang out with your friends that fucked her?

Yeah we had a great time. Definitely gonna do it again and try new ones

Such a good little slut. Want to suck milk out of those tits.

My ex would invite them over and have me get really wasted and then they'd fuck me. He was really into watching me ride them, even liked to personally slide their dicks in. He was very involved and would fuck me with them or have me blow him while I was getting fucked. They'd take turns using all my holes and then my ex would have me sit on his face when they went home.

That's hot. Did you ever feel ashamed or that other guys got to use your body this way? Did you ever feel ashamed to cum? Did he ever let guys fuck you that you knew IRL, that you really preferred not to fuck?

I cried about it and felt bad yes. Definitely felt ashamed of cumming too. I knew all the guys IRL they were his friends. He made me take black dick a few times.

If she's submissive to you, you should get her to take her lardass to a gym every now and then.

My wife gets fucked regularly and I watch. Last time I got to suck a dick with her and 69 her while she got fucked. Seeing her eyes roll back from a thick cock making her cum keeps me happy in life.

I find it hot that you cried. Still wish they creampied you. I find it interesting that you cried but you'd still be willing to do all this again if your man asks you to.

My wife wouldn't cry, she's more into it than that, but I love the idea of her being ashamed to fuck him, ashamed to cum, ashamed to take his creampie. Still pretty hot if she is not ashamed but rather excited about the guy.