Without the use of a gun if you had to take out a fully armored knight for a million dollars and a budget of $300 what...

Without the use of a gun if you had to take out a fully armored knight for a million dollars and a budget of $300 what do you buy and what’s your strategy? You start bare naked.

Attached: 465F1FF3-9CE8-47B6-A016-908C8CD9E33C.jpg (736x1419, 219.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AxNX_0GgZMM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/M67_grenade#:~:text=According to the FY2021 US,by the average male soldier.
buyflamethrowers.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stand next to a cliff and roll out of the way when he swings

Rig up an explosive device of some kind.

Lol this aspergers retard thinks real life is a game

Do you even know how to do that and if so would it be strong enough to hurt somebody in full armor?

yea, they were much more agile than popularly portrayed.

Use a flash bang and tell him I´m god.

crossbow

I'd use a crossbow bare ass naked

a magnet

I’d use the money to make tons of Molotov cocktails and watch him burn

Probably a flamethrower that has far reach. Should be totally do-able with 300$.

After that, anything that allows me to move quickly like a scooter. There's only so much stamina and mobility a fully-armoured opponent can withstand

I give him a phone, download Kik or Discord on it.
Gather hundreds of pictures of girls, selfies, nudes, petting animals, doing cozy stuff.
Add him on said messaging platform.
Catfish him for months into thinking I'm a Swedish QT Virgin with mild autism.
Lead him on for months, tell him I want to meet him eventually on the roof of a tall building.
Once he's there I tell him he's too short and ugly to date Swedish QT virgin, he kills himself, I win a million dollars.

Attached: 224.jpg (400x400, 28.42K)

3 months of bjj

Me pondering this is wondering was there anything equivalent to a Molotov cocktail bomb back in the day? It seems super easy to make and would allow an untrained civilian to take out a trained knight as long as they were able to hit him with it. I’m guessing they didn’t really have anything combustible on hand back then? Maybe liquor but idk if their shit was strong enough to combust.

Not hard to make a pipe bomb that would absolutely shred a guy in medieval armor. 2 x 12'' schedule 80 pipe nipples, 2 pipe caps. + nails + thermite.

could make probably 10 with a budget of 300$

would obliterate a human

Buy a highly corrosive chemical, preferrably liquid, and splash him

>A scooter

You almost got me.

pipe bomb.

How would you time it probably? Just a fuse? Seems sketchy. You’ve got to remember he wouldn’t allow you the time to just easily light your fuse against him and same with the cocktail bomb guys. There’s a chance he’d just run up to you and stab you as you attempt to arm it.

You'll probably need a strip of magnesium to ignite the thermite.

buy the cheapest car that runs and run over him

Gasoline, sawdust & fertilizer will make a much bigger bang than thermite.
Less heat but more boom.

>Without the use of a gun if you had to take out a fully armored knight for a million dollars and a budget of $300 what do you buy and what’s your strategy? You start bare naked.
I don not need clothes, just my trusty homemade flamethrower. Imagine Sir Fucktard's surprise when a naked guy starts to turn him into a can of smoked meat! kek

Attached: test-homemade-flamethrower-SS.jpg (800x533, 43.3K)

As armour smith, I would make myself a curas(already got a helmet and everything else) and take a Boar spear since I know how to use that the best

Molotov cocktail seems to be the easiest way

Lol now that’s an idea I never thought about. It would probably work really well.

Offer a hardcore junkie homie in need of a fix the $300 to shoot him.

I'd buy the most epic battle ready longsword from coldsteel and fight him honorably

yeah i know, simple and safe for the driver

Once he starts laughing at my below average size circumcised penis, since I have to be naked) I would throw a number of caltrops capable of piercing his boots (bottoms of the feet are not armored).
Caltrops - $20 for homemade
I would then take a large sharpened piece of rebar and start puncturing all the lightly armored vital areas
Rebar - $30 for multiple pieces, cut then sharpened

i would have a 25 percent chance of living just because there are 4 ways it could go. into his sword, into him, away from him, or off the cliff...so using akido which is a rolling art...i'd say the chances are even higher being that once a knight lunges a top heavy swing all it takes it to roll and slam...then he is sprawled. i can then move to juijitsu and flip him on his back, knocking his gaunts by their joints, he won't get up so easily either if i am standing on him. from there i would shift my weight and he would be forced to slide out from under me, falling off the cliff. he could also impale himself on his own blade should he fall improperly technically if i can overpower him from redistrbuting my weight i can body lodge him until he starves to death because he cannot manuever like an oiled naked guy who has plenty of fresh air. he will hyperventilate and suffocate in his armor. and then should weather permit i would just taunt him with the likihood of him being struck by lightning first. as well as he would sink like a brick in deep water, i would say that brings the odds up significantly if any of these prove to be effective in the circumstance, he would be at a disadvantage and not realize it.

This nigga spent 25 minutes replying to me kek nigga I'm eating cereal I ain't finna be up here reading all that shit you feel me?

His vision is disrupted. Run in a circle waving your dick around. Once his back is to you knock him down using the weight of the suit. Remove helmet. Bash him to death.

Like anybody has anything better to do.

Replying to myself as a more lulzy idea came to mind:
Multiple potato guns loaded with as many powerful neodymium magnets I could afford for 3 hundy

for 150, rent a large electromagnet (the kind they use to lift cars into crushers), to grab on the the knight, and drop his stupid ass into the river.
use 150 to buy me clothes,

walk away with my money

….flame thrower modern hunting bow. Bye

All these retards saying "flame thrower" have no fucking idea what $300 gets you in 2022

>All these retards saying "flame thrower" have no fucking idea what $300 gets you in 2022
I have a very good idea. I made several quite workable flamethrowers for well under $300.
A good model can be made from a professional grade sprayer.
You have no fucking idea what $300 will get me.

i guess not, have a video?

a stick of dynamite

Id offer him $300 to let me suck his dick. Then bite it off. He dies of massive blood loss. I win.

If you know where to look on the dark web, you can buy a couple of black market grenades for under $300

Buy a shit car for 300$ and run him down

i already have a couple of DIY flamethrowers. so i'll use the $300 for keg party drinks and eats, and invite my friends to watch me turn a knight into a krispy kritter.

I'd buy a piece of shit car and run him over.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AxNX_0GgZMM

Molotov cocktail seems like it would work.

Hilarious same answer as me almost word for word haha.

Buy a plane ticket and fly away to his amazement
And a mask. They won't allow you nekkid on a plane. You need a mask.

Economic answer is water-filled pit trap.
Fun answer is electromagnet.

Just give me a one ton lifted pickup with a bull bar on the front. I'll just run him over.

I would show him this thread and wait for him to kill himself.

crossbow with NUCLEAR bolts
checkmate niggers

Acid sprayer: $54
Gallon of hydrochloric acid: $45
Total: $100
A couple of squirts of acid in his visor slits should begin the job very nicely.
Once he is down and disabled, I will shove the tip of the sprayer up his nostril and fill his lungs with it. (Probably gunna sting a bit.)

Attached: Acid sprayer 01.jpg (310x475, 57.95K)

I would remain naked, to intimidate him with my well-hung manhood, and throw 6 grenades at him.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/M67_grenade#:~:text=According to the FY2021 US,by the average male soldier.

It gets you two flamethrowers, fuckface.
buyflamethrowers.com/

Car

A super soaker and some gas with something to keep lit in front of the business end that won’t go out? You could probably do it with $100

a gas mask
mustard gas
and then we have fun disassembling him

>12 pack of coronas ~$12 in NY
>1 gallon of gasoline ~$4.02 in my area
>12 pack of rags and soap to mix with gas ~$10
>molotovs at a distance and run lol

Woah wtf… I said but damn, so much easier

Gimme a few car batteries and some scrap wire I'll figure something out

Rent every book at local library. Proceed to drop all books on knight. Donate 300 dollaroos to twitch thots.

molotovs