Why am i addicted to this

Why am i addicted to this

Attached: 20220420_221724.jpg (4000x2252, 976.03K)

>addicted
Addicted to posting pics you found online?

>man hands
ywnbaw

OP don't do it op

Want a time stamp

Cool

Attached: 20220420_222511.jpg (4000x2252, 974.51K)

Well it seems like it´s the only way you cope with all the bad stuff happening in your life.
You distract yourself from the other pains you have by receiving physical pain.

because transitioning to a woman didnt bring you the happiness the people brainwashing you said it would

Because self harm for attention is easier than being an interesting person with a personality that other people want to be around.

Try working on yourself instead of pity baiting.

Do it longways on your wrist

Transistion ok, im still the gender i was when i was born

>being an interesting person with a personality that other people want to be around
You dont have a FUCKING clue what this means

Mental illness.

Honestly dont tell anyone.
I dont want anyones pitty it was a genuine question. If i wanted peoples pitta id be like "eii im gunna kill myself unless you stop me" cmon ya dud

I have a soild friend group, im a sous chef i support my wife and my parents.
I goto the gym 4 times a week..
I work on my project car on the weekends
What else could a man want but.. here iam still cuttin

I dont wanna die lmao, im not suicidal

you're not cutting, you're scratching. there is nothing more unattractive than seeing these marks on a girl.

went out with a psycho bitch I met at a show, flirting by making fun of each other back and forth. it was wierdly hot, but actually brutal. making fun of my teeth and me calling her short. ngl, sometimes I fantasize about fucking her while insulting each other saying shit like "I'm not even enjoying this" and "ugh I can't believe I'm actually going to cum in you" lol. but it never got that far because she had these freaking marks on her legs.

Attached: whycanthishappen.jpg (231x320, 16.13K)

man it would have been so much fun to be her boyfriend until she inevitably ruins both our lives. I often think about treating her like shit, even though I'm normally a really sweet loving guy in bed. the thought of treating a woman like absolute dirt for a change is mega hot. she has no respect for herself so why would I? she totally would have let me rape her. imagine just grabbing her by the hair and flinging her down on the bed and saying "shut up and give me your pussy" hahahah, what a bitch. thank god we didn't fuck.

Aha im a male

god you're even less attractive now

Attached: splash.jpg (637x480, 127.98K)

Aha thats good to hear, wouldnt want your grumby hands on me..

Nuuhh need yourself a dom girl, im a sub and my wife loves it :)

Painted nails and cuts self, so you’re a massive faggot looking for attention

Hey Op, recovered addict here. There's something visceral and real about making yourself bleed. Back then it was the only thing that made me feel alive, which was ironic because of how much I did not want to be alive. Can't really offer any advice other than keep your equipment clean, infections really suck.

I would cut myself too if I had man legs and hands

Show cunt or dick already whore

Probs bc iam a man

Happily married to a Hawaiian girl, not a fag just a sub

Because deep down you feel an intense resentment for yourself so it manifests in self harm. You enjoy punishing yourself due to said self hatred and you continue to do it.

thats gonna be permanent one day

I do, i have a auto clave for my tattoo equipment.
That is another thing im addicted to. Most likely bc of the pain

To late, Already scared up, i like them

Oh but you would accept some other guys less grumby hands on you faggot.

>Happily
Doubt and denial is strong with this one

You like it because your brain releases endorphins (which shares receptors with morphine) when you cut yourself, and since you've ritualized it, you also release oxytocin (what is released after a coom or a ciggy.)

And dude, if you're going to cut yourself, keep the lines organized at least, you look like an amateur, it's embarrassing.

Uhhh no, majority of males think with the wrong head and are insensitive. Id rather be fondled by a rhino.
You roll quads and ill show sissy, thats what you want, right??

Lol no. I wouldn’t accept your shitty nudes even if you gave them to me as a gift. Doubt you’re much to look at.

Thanks for the tip, straight lines got it.
Like really?

You have very manly hands

Awww 5'11 euro/asain you tell me

I might be in denial about my mental health but differently not my other half

Wot? Are you calling me a 5, 11 euro/Asian or you calling yourself one? Explain fag.

Me sissy, father is euro mother is asain.

Damn you use alot of slurs.

No wonder you’re a sub lmao. Also highly doubt I’d even get half hard from the bussy of a half breed self harming twink.

No I don’t fuck off.

So aggressive aswell, youre just asking for this cock

And his racist as well, youre real work of art

probably you like attention more than yourself

Boob and vagoo or get out!!!

Attached: IMG_2382.jpg (800x800, 143.33K)

being this fucking stupid
get the fuck out of here you dumb piece of shit

Why would i want the attention of some sweaty boys on here eii

read the thread you idiot

I’m not racist I hate everyone equally.

I got a cock

Just post whatever the fuck you got down there. I’ll still cum and I’ll still feel bad afterwards.

Ahhh so youre just a peace of shit in general

If you read quads and you got it

Ye

Nigga fuck you post ass. I know you love this attention.

I dont need to read the thread you prolapsed hobo. Faggots shouldn’t post pics where they look like women period… and women need to CLEARLY STATE BUSINESS AND POST TITS. You lumps of dog shit need to go to the faggot board where you belong or KYS. Die.

Attached: IMG_0742.png (425x533, 275.21K)

You know the rules, quads.
Tbh now this is just a laugh, i genuinely wanted answers as to why im so hooked on cutting and watching myself bleed