If collecting taxes is ok because we all benefit from it, does that mean that rape is ok if we both came?

If collecting taxes is ok because we all benefit from it, does that mean that rape is ok if we both came?

Attached: .jpg (474x285, 12.49K)

No. And false equivalence.

how is it a false equivalence

it's not a fucking false equivalence

good point

Not a false equivalence bro
Maybe you could argue since the government only steals some of your money it's like raping you with just the tip of their dick.

Yeah, you are right, everyone profits not just the rapist and the victim. So it's more like an organised gang rape where everyone cums

It's not a false equivalence. The only difference is indoctrination.

>organised gang rape
>everyone profits
either you know nothing of economics or everything about it, and I can't tell which.

Attached: 1650288074928.webm (1280x720, 505.64K)

If collecting taxes is ok because we all benefit from it, does that mean eating shit is ok it fills my belly?

Nigger

only if you voted for barack obama.

What are the implications of this? do i rape a local politician now?

Yes, go ahead, eat as much shit as you want

That's not how that works, idk if you know that tho since the average IQ on Yea Forums is behind that of the stereotypes

that's exactly how collectivism works you stupid nigger

you're not women, you should really ask your mothers for their opinions on the subject.

you're not white
you should ask your mother who your dad is

Nope, taxes work one way, rape works another

rape is ok, but only if the roastie doesn't cum

>predictable deflection
no really, ask your mother about whether or not rape is fine as long as women orgasm.

ask yourself if taxes are fine as long as everyone benefits

Taxes on rich = one person suffers, others benefit
Gang rape = exactly the same outcome

So no argument, just stating that women might have an argument?

Let me break it down for you. Taxes are basically stealing, it is taking something you own under the threat of violence. Under "normal" circumstances this is considered wrong and a crime, but for taxes we make an exception that the benefit they provide to society is more important than the individual right to ownership.

Now all we do is apply the same to rape. Everyone benefits from having sex regularly, if both parties cum, both parties benefit from this transaction. So doesn't the benefit of a society where everyone is happy not trump your individual right to not being raped?

well yes actually. at the very least, the military is required to protect national sovereignty. And that 800 billion dollar a year cost doesn't just get paid by magic.

cool so therefore rape is fine as long as everybody orgasms

Taxes on rich = they contribute to society
Taxes on everyone else = they contribute to society a little too
Taxes are useful for things, honey

I'm pointing out that you're being edgy but actually too chickenshit to ask a women, especially a woman close to you, whether or not rape is ever acceptable.

spare me your sophistry please, it's not an apt comparison.

why is it ok for men to die for the State, but it's not ok for men to rape women?

why is it ok for my dog to sniff asses but it's not ok for spaghetti to go on my keyboard?

in other words: why are women so fucking worthless?

Oh I'm a woman and I wouldn't ever be around people that drop red flags like OP. I use these retards as examples to screen bad men and tell other women what losers are really thinking about. I don't regret anything

why are women so worthless?
men fight and die for the country, men pay the taxes. for what?

Ukraine's they/them army is crippling Russians as we speak

ah, I see. You hate your mom. It's like my dad always said. Kids can get over a bad or absent dad, but they can't get over a bad or absent mom. Sorry for your shitty childhood.

Gang rape on women = it makes many men happy, and one woman sad for a little while
Gang rape on anyone else = gay men did it and because there are less gays than straights, it does more harm than good
gang rape is a useful thing, "honey"
By the way you ended your post I know you're either gay or a woman

You can apologize with a flesh sacrifice, whore.

It makes like 3 men who can't talk to women have post nut sadness for 20 minutes and destroys the victims psychology for life

Just go to prison and get raped if you're into that

And I know I'm talking to an incel because they're shocked a woman said the word honey

False, women would eventually get used to the new norm, and men would become accustomed even easier. Throughout human history, women had virtually no say in who they had sex with, female consent is a very new and unnatural thing.

False. Women don't want to have sex with you. Get over it

I pointed out your likelihood of being gay or a woman based on your speech, and I was proven right. There was no shock implied, you have the reading comprehension of a 10 year old. Also I'm not an incel, I'm a rapist.

kek, as if there are women on Yea Forums. Nice try faggot

KILL ALL WOMEN

That's more like it, it's easier when people assume I'm a guy here cause I don't get incels all triggered instantly
Woah, crazy, wild. You got triggered over me saying honey and now you're larping a rapist. I hope you get caught and burn in hell but as far as I'm concerned you would just get shot if you got close enough to me.

lmao you fell for the russian psyops, dumb faggot

Never showed any signs of being triggered over it, I was just pointing out a likelihood, and I was right too.

How would you know I'm a rapist? Before you had any clue what was going on you'd be tazered and in the back of my van ewe retard lmao

Because I go out with trusted people and watch for red flags. This place is a great for studying men like you, it gives me ideas. You're more likely to be manipulated by me than getting what you want.

red flags like what? an inconspicuous man you don't know walking by, who might be armed under his jacket? retard lol

Go out with however many trusted people you want, myself and one other friend just need to flank you all once, the rest takes a few seconds to do.

women on Yea Forums don't say "honey" newfag, never in Yea Forums's rich history of timestamped tits has any verifiable chick ever referred to others as anything but faggot.
Perhaps you should lurk moar, or go back to where people give a shit about your twig and berries. You're a guy as far as anyone cares, and a retarded one at that.

Attached: 1630908616275.png (461x614, 319.55K)

>Before you had any clue what was going on you'd be tazered and in the back of my van ewe retard lmao
This is a very ineffective way of raping. Way to unreliable, to high risk.
I've found the best way is to wait in front of a pub and when drunk girls get out and want to go home, wait until she said goodby to her friends, then strike up a conversation with her, you must be charming and be able to hold a conversation for a little while, give them another drink or two until they are so drunk they can't walk straight anymore, offer her to drive her home, drive her to your place, fuck her and on the next day, convince her it was her idea.

Works every time

Collecting taxes is not ok it is theft and only the government benefit from it you utter utter fucktard.

>studying Yea Forums for "red flags"
I met a chick who was a "btard" in public once. She was fat, short, toxic, and worked at mcdonalds. How's that for a red flag faggot?

Body language tells me volumes about people and I'm always friendly, it's to feel people out and keep note of faces and personalities. You'd be categorized as suspicious to me, my friends will know I think you're creepy, you won't catch me alone

Been here since 2008, honey, you're probably not even out of highschool yet.

is it okay to get stabbed with a dirty knife in a random dark alley if it happened to destroy a tumor or something and did no other damage?

Sounds like a red flag, I'm not friends with many other 4channers because of how creepy you are. I genuinely like arguing here and making fun of you tho so that's where I get my kicks.

And don't worry, I'm a unicorn, I get plenty of attention

Are you retarded? The entire scenario is myself and a friend flanking a group of strangers, the rest is quick work. There is no talking involved.

Literally nobody asked, faggot. Do the universe a favor, enlist and get yourself killed. You are better as plant food than as retarded human.

>been here since 2008
>doesnt understand tits or gtfo

Attached: 1649961545616.png (690x824, 809.02K)

..but it's not opinion based.. the factual evidence dictates that they're categorically comparable

Lol okay, you'd just get shot

Sorry you're mad some fags and trannies are destroying the ultra masculine Russian army. It's only a win to me to see some woman out there racking up kills from people like you

>Thinks tits or gtfo is an actual rule to follow
Jesus Christ