Thoughts?

thoughts?

Attached: 1622312601205.png (1876x2198, 992.51K)

Everyone involved, including you for posting it and me for replying, is a faggot

I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vics. His hair was indeed perfect.

Attached: BLM chad.jpg (800x703, 194.51K)

If I have to move to a cheaper area I have to live with niggers.
Therefore, OP is a faggot.

Attached: 6789i789.jpg (196x258, 7.05K)

Thoughts?

Attached: 1641253718722.jpg (700x701, 107.79K)

Hot

Attached: 1649895041669.jpg (1004x1890, 490.31K)

u either get kiked or u get niggered. what a life for the white man.

Nobody was talking to the commie though

Jealousy is a stinky cologne my friend.

Attached: whites western.jpg (1079x607, 163.2K)

There's a ;tldr (and hence better) version of that meme should you ever feel the urge to meme again.

Attached: 1646180972324.jpg (828x823, 401.95K)

Like how no one ever talks to you?

>journalist
kek

Triggered kek

Niggered kek

LOL that hair though.

Huh, this actually explains a lot. Insecurity and jealousy. Suddenly the inconsistent SJW agenda makes sense.

This this this. People who don't make the sacrifice and leg work to find cheaper rent/mortgage are part of the problem.

Every SJW is just a battered and abused person looking for a scapegoat. But you knew that already.

That makes no sense. The tenant has to wait until the end of the contract to leave but the landlord is able to increase the rent mid-contract? That's not very "free market" is it?

The rent is obviously going to be increased after contract term expires

Attached: 1626505719926.jpg (500x380, 83.73K)

and this children, is what's called an echo chamber

Impossible on a free speech website. Thanks for playing though.

Attached: 1629558548456.jpg (363x310, 28.25K)

You tried.

Attached: 1638242256351.jpg (500x375, 33.59K)

Attached: mirror.jpg (474x474, 38.72K)

why is proximity to sub-saharan blacks the only thing that gets whites thinking about class?

You'd have to be a flaming fucktard to think this shithole is somehow an echo chamber.

I fucking wish tenants were this easy, you have no fucking idea. I've been sued four times in 6 god damn years. Each time it's at least another 6-8 months of sporadic paper work just to get it dismissed. Fucking spics don't realize they can't sue me just because they get evicted.
Btw, on property injury due to "dangerous stairs". Internet being out for a two day span while the building was being renovated causing them to be fired, breach of contact even though they were at fault and the ones who breached it, and another lost wages because they ignored the two week notice that we were resurfacing the alley and they didn't move their car.

former landlord here. Shit gets more expensive every year, so rent needs to go up too. If you don't like it, move out.

I mean, don't get me wrong, 16 units brings in a fucking boat every month. And contracting out property management for a meagre percentage of the income means nothing anymore. I'm basically retired at my young ass age and only work a month or so out the year while making 200-250/year. Gotta say, thanks grandpa for building this small empire for me, now watch my sperg ass still be a fucking decent looking, fit guy, and single at 30. God I hate my fucking life. Where is my cute tradwife... I just want kids now man...

>rich
>good looking
>fit
>single in his 30s

Attached: 1505009990249.png (693x413, 260.24K)

Nigger-tier logic.
Kill yourself.

I'm a fucking sperg who doesn't go to social shit. I don't talk to people outside my friend group, and the only girls I meet are either my friends relatives or their partners... I fully know it's my fault I'm single... I just don't enjoy hobbies where socializing is a thing...

>thoughts?
retard meme because there are more situations a person can be in than "rich chad" and "stupid communist". it doesn't take a communist to realize how fucking predatory it is when your rent triples overnight. i'm a full blown capitalist and i'd remove my landlord's head with a fucking SPOON if he did that shit to me. raising it a little every now and then makes sense, but it has to scale reasonably.

>>i'm a full blown capitalist and i'd remove my landlord's head with a fucking SPOON if he did that shit to me
>t. beaner

I mean, i also never really had an interest. I was plenty happy with my life until a year or two ago. Now all I think about is how badly I want a family. It's like my brain switched on last ditch parental instincts mode.

Nobody can raise rent overnight when there is a contract with the price already specified

Look up "renoviction".

Jesus Christ this makes me sound more and more like a career cat lady who was spent the prime of her life waiting for someone to make a move... I want out frens... I just want a happy family with children I can spoil and adore...

>and this children, is what's called an echo chamber
>immediately ruins the idea of the echo chamber by pointing it out consequence free

Attached: 1475691587597.jpg (184x184, 6.12K)

oh ffs this isn't rocket science. go take a dance class or something.

This would work if prices weren't fucking fixed

And me too! XD

Let's put this a different way:

>Landlord raises your rent a few hundreds dollars
>Your apartment is still the same, just more expensive
>Your wages are still the same too
>You could stay but then you'd be on a tighter budget
>You could move but every landlord in your area has also increased prices
>You could move to a different area but other landlords have also done the same
>You could downgrade to a 'dirt cheap' place where you will trade quality and relative safety
>But since you're not the only one in this situation, other people are also trying to move to the same area
>This causes the price of said place to rise as well

What do you do in this situation?

Attached: 20220402_072514.jpg (320x237, 23.34K)

>But since you're not the only one in this situation, other people are also trying to move to the same area
This is always the case. Supply and demand

So then you're okay with current things like inflation? Or don't you think something should be done to address the issue in order to lower prices or at the very least prevent them from continuing to rise?

Yeah can't do. Socializing is fucking pain for me, and I would die if I had to dance around others. Extremely introverted, so much so I drive three towns over just to go to a gym with fewer people.

This is only true up to an extent.
There is raising rent, and there is a landlord deliberately raising rent for a whole block, which forces - accidentally or not - poorer people out. It depends on if the rent gets high, or too damn high.

That's why there needs to be some regulation on this, albeit light. Otherwise landlords become greedy and can price themselves out of the market, just like with any other market.

It makes sense, everypony.

Attached: Spidey Senor.jpg (500x398, 44.88K)

That's why you're fucked. Never had to bother growing up and evolving beyond your own limitations.

Meanwhile the rest of us had to struggle through school and university, and depending on your looks had to struggle more or less to get laid. Whenever I see people whining about this they're always entitled brats, one way or another, who never had to actually get shit done.

I may not be making 200k/year, but everything I have is my own. My degree, my house, my wife and my history of having fuckbuddies throughout university. Gotta say, at this point I am somewhat proud of me and not the least bit jealous of people with more money.

Oh boy you are one special fucking retard

And now if you'll think just one step further you're gonna quickly see the issue "commies" have.

And you'll also realise why OP is a special nigger for unironically believing his maymay to make a convincing point.

Build a home gym.

>There is raising rent, and there is a landlord deliberately raising rent for a whole block
Exactly. This is something most of the retards don't get. There is a difference between raising rent because you have to as opposed to doing so because you can. My cousin's landlord raised his rent by $500 from a previous $1,400 1bd 1bth 700sq unit. When my cousin reached out multiple times to inquire about this price increase as well as to see if the price could be negotiated his landlord ghosted him up until he ultimately gave my cousin an ultimatum of "You can either pay it, or leave".

I feel that at the very least there should be more transparency on why they're raising rent such as a breakdown of how some operational costs increased (ie. "This thing increased by 33%, this other thing increased by 42%, this third thing increased by 26%, etc.")

Attached: cover3 (1).jpg (680x382, 130.91K)

Rome will fall

I'd have spent that $500 on having the landlord's legs broken by someone who utters the phrase "your tenants give their regards". That way I'd only have to pay it once instead of every fucking month.

Its not class, its more of a social ranking, i dont even want to live next to the glue eaters either, having retards around increases the death rate.

Also if you could get one to shut the fuck up, id might listen.

Attached: 1641805839960.gif (149x111, 149.85K)

>tfw I saved aggressively in high school so I could buy a home before the market blew up
>tfw I don't live next to niggers and retards
>tfw my mortgage payment is less than the rent of a 1 bedroom apartment in my area
>tfw no landlord to tell me what to do with my property, yank my chain when something breaks and raise rates for the fuck of it

Attached: Deal with it6.gif (400x250, 9.39K)

Volcel here. Im going through that too in my mid 30, i didn't think id have those instincts.

Attached: 1644994789370.jpg (231x218, 9.86K)