Its real the bible is fucking true

Its real the bible is fucking true.

Attached: giphy (1).gif (320x213, 575.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman
bibleodyssey.org/en/people/related-articles/suicide-in-the-bible
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What happened OP did Putin press the button

Attached: bible.jpg (700x836, 78.38K)

>advocating suicide
The Bible calls it a sin you degenerate retarded cocksucker

No it does you retard, find the passage.
It was made up by catholics afterwards to close the loophole of suicide getting you to heaven faster.

"gender is not a biological concept"

Attached: roigpkth.gif (300x229, 924.7K)

Ah sweet a schizo thread, hehehehehe

Is this the new *tips fedora* meme?
I hate trannies, but you dont care, you didnt ask, you just like to connect my position to stupid things in a silly attempt to undermine my arguments.
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman
kys

"God is the giver of life. He gives, and He takes away (Job 1:21)"
Eat shit, faggot.

>A book exists and said this thing, so it HAS to be true because of reasons

Nice you can spin what the bible says to serve your purpose, well done.
bibleodyssey.org/en/people/related-articles/suicide-in-the-bible
kys

Attached: mental gymnastics.png (1025x1000, 283.61K)

That doesn't disprove what he said lmao

Attached: images (1).jpg (696x440, 49.86K)

gender theories

Attached: kys tranny.png (894x894, 8.44K)

You absolute retard
He didn't say it was true, he was responding to
>The Bible calls it a sin you degenerate retarded cocksucker
Fucking spastic

Do you faggots really think that posting pictures of retarded people proves you right and us wrong?
It truly is how they say, you cant have a conversation with religious people, its like playing chess with a pidgeon, it will knock down the pieces, shit on the board and claim itself victorious.

Attached: evidence.jpg (700x404, 57.25K)

- said hundreds of people in every decade since forever.

Cool story, bro.

Attached: d8df5a954246bd34b8f.gif (326x243, 1.22M)

Attached: jesuses.jpg (800x640, 158.88K)

Attached: quadrilogy.jpg (600x848, 45.86K)

youre really gonna compare reality to myths, cant you dicern?

Attached: 3000.jpg (3000x1998, 481.56K)

The only rational belief is agnosticism. The only truthful statement you can make is "I don't know"

You cannot say "God doesn't exist" and you can't say "God exists" without making a deliberate leap of faith. There is almost no evidence to prove God's existence, and almost no evidence to disprove it.

Therefore, it's only rational to say "I don't know"

no im pointing out that myths are stupid and childish, like santa claus.

/Thread

im starting to miss the euphoric fedora pictures, atleast that meme had style.

agnosticism is not a belief option.
You either believe in a god or you dont, which is it?

Attached: agnostic1.jpg (500x387, 49.31K)

> Humans keep coming up with the same theological concepts
Maybe that means there is something to these concepts...
For example, two sentient brains on opposite sides of the universe would eventually come up with the same mathematical concepts.
In the same way, there are probably philosophical or theological concepts which could be "universal" because of the way the universe and being self aware operate...

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Russell's teapot

>Maybe that means there is something to these concepts...
Or maybe it means these concepts take influence from eachother?
>same mathematical concepts.
Math is universal, religions are not, if it was we would not have thousands of gods that contradict eachother.

Attached: gods.png (1464x1560, 166.04K)

Exactly, thats why i like it here.

Attached: 1588379868614.gif (288x198, 1.13M)

Attached: 35581-full.jpg (1024x768, 611.58K)

Attached: 1647369901679.gif (500x224, 477.77K)

what

Autistic argument, made by people trying to flex their intellect, but ending up looking retarded. See
You can't talk your way out of believing or not believing and you look dumb for trying. See pic related.

Attached: dsfusdfu.png (398x398, 200.63K)

Agnosticism is the only valid option. Anything else presupposes a state. It's akin to asking what exists outside of spacetime. You cannot say it is vacuum, you cannot say it is matter. It is nothingness. Philosophical nothingness is the concept of uncertainty, of not knowing. As Richard Feynman said:

"I can live with doubt and uncertainty and not knowing. I think it is much more interesting to live not knowing than to have answers that might be wrong. If we will only allow that, as we progress, we remain unsure, we will leave opportunities for alternatives. We will not become enthusiastic for the fact, the knowledge, the absolute truth of the day, but remain always uncertain … In order to make progress, one must leave the door to the unknown ajar."

You dont understand agnosticism or atheism or you are using some weird ass definition that you found somewhere.
Get on the same page with the rest of us before posting again, agnosticism is not a belief option, saying you are agnostic does NOT answer the question "Do you believe that a god exists?".

Cool. Which one are you on the lower part of the

The entire upper half of that compass is populated by retards.

Attached: uncut.jpg (632x485, 28.02K)

Attached: 798217_10201729139612841_584360561_o.jpg (1200x806, 121.16K)

agreed, i dont know any gnostic atheists while most theists are gnostic.

Why did you reply to me without addressing what I said?

Again, Russell's teapot.

>us
kill yourself you fucking net negative

Attached: prayer.jpg (550x423, 38.1K)

>AKSHUALLY you don't understand REAL atheism

Attached: this is you.png (300x213, 36.99K)

Nope. Belief is a crucial part of our psyche and if you're one of the people who do away with (dis)belief of a higher power, there are other things in life where your human, evolutionary even, need for transcendent is satisfied.

Attached: problem.png (600x688, 115.37K)

I did address what you said, think about it. Russell's teapot is just a restatement of the scientific method; you must have a falsifiable claim to make a scientific statement. The statement "God exists" is unfalsifiable due to the unknown and potentially unknowable nature of God. Equally, the statement "God doesn't exist" is unfalsifiable because the nature of God is unknown or unknowable. The most you can say is that "God is not a bearded man in the clouds" or some variation thereof. You can easily disprove the local physical existence of God because there is obviously no evidence for, and the nature of such a God is easily defined. However that is intellectually dishonest as it sidesteps most of the metaphysical arguments for God.

Therefore, "I don't know" is the only intellectually honest statement that can be made.

Attached: jezzus.jpg (711x960, 73.67K)

Nobody fucking knows, what we want is for you to tell us if you believe in a god. its a simple yes or not question.

The only way you can avoid answering yes or no is to think that no believing claim A means you are convinced the opposite claim B must then be true, but thats retarded af, so which is it?

People like me will be on the left. I wonder where the rest of you'll go.

Attached: images (2).jpg (662x463, 69.76K)

Save your breath, he's using an autistic cop-out while trying to be intellectually superior. Hurr durr look at how smart and humble I am, acknowledging there's something I can't know, wow so brave.

Same thing about the teapot orbiting mars or the flying spaghetti Monster.
You don't know.. but there comes a point when defending it looks silly.

>Russell's teapot is just a restatement of the scientific method
wrong

I don't know, but I'd like to believe. I think a Universe without God in some form makes little sense. Creation makes little sense. Consciousness is something amazing, and it would be extremely odd and unfortunate if it was all pointless. Having said that, I see no evidence for God, so I don't know.

I find it curious that you struggle with the concept of holding your judgment in abeyance. Uncertainty is okay, and is preferable to an incorrect belief.

Attached: Baltoro_glacier_from_air.jpg (2848x2136, 1.46M)

No, it's

Attached: 13461376.jpg (198x255, 32.46K)

The difference is there is no metaphysical or mathematical argument that suggests either of those. There are some metaphysical arguments that suggest the existence of God. Russell's Teapot in itself is a logical tool. Even if you take it as evidence against the existence of God it is still insufficient to conclusively prove anything.

Uncertainty is the only logical opinion.

Address the core argument of Russell's teapot or stop replying to me.

>I don't know
Is not a valid answer to "Do you believe?", but from " I'd like to believe" im going to assume you dont believe.
Under the definition i and other atheists use, you are an agnostic atheist, you are not conviced a god exists and you dont claim to know anything.
I totally agree that saying i dont know is the most honest position, but you cant say "i dont know" when someone asks if you are convinced of something or not, if you were convinced you would know that you are, the answer is always yes or no, there is no middle option.
Atheism is not a belief, its a lack of belief, you are an atheist, you may choose to call yourself something else but changing your labels or definitions doesnt change the fact that you dont believe in a god.

Why is the little roman on the left's cock censored?

We will all rot in the ground, the sad part is after you die i wont be there to tell you that i told you so and you will not be disappointed that you didnt get to heaven becayse you'll be fucking dead, you wont even know you are dead just like you didnt know that you had not been born yet.

yeah. but it's one step messier because we can say say certain gods don't exist based on their properties. if every christian has a somewhat different view of their god, many of those gods don't exist.

I truly wonder what hell could be like.. Pic related is a shotgun suicide survivor. He ended up living even after losing his eyes, nose and mouth. Imagine that happening to you and other non believers, going on forever.

Attached: download.jpg (197x256, 9.55K)

You are free to wonder but because there is no evidence of such a place i will live my only life free of fear, it saddens me that you cant do that too because your parents abused your when you were a child.
Better start hoping that your god is the "real" one.

Attached: pascal.png (1685x1930, 260.17K)

people on the top should be put down

This is kinda fucked up, i used to say their is no 'right choice', as even the choice to die is natural and nomrl and has been forever, therefore there is no right decision. Just guesses.

See

its simply a lake with fire, and you bathe in it forever.. cant be good

Why is Siddhartha missing from this list?

How do you know

Is it just a coincidence that our society went into decay with the arrival of atheism?
All the great thinkers, Descartes, Newton, Kant and everyone else are also wrong?

Is it just a coincidence that only us, who believed in Christ, dominated the entire world like no one had ever before?

Attached: images (3).jpg (473x648, 82.75K)

Uncertainness doesnt prove anything either. Almost nothing is absolute in the world but we're talking down to tiny percentiles here so to even make it a focus is a loss in reasoning.