Being white is illegal now

Being white is illegal now.

Attached: 1647016946973.gif (450x243, 1.52M)

Attached: TheyAreReal.png (1920x1080, 913.12K)

Okay fuckface, how are you gonna enforce it? Which countries? Does it change anything, do you want to end up like zimbabwe?

I need bbc in my yt boi anal cavity so bad. So bad.

Attached: 1649919371666.webm (608x1080, 1.9M)

>Okay fuckface, how are you gonna enforce it?
Muscular black policemen on every street.
>Which countries?
All white countries.
>Does it change anything
Every white women must sexually submit to a black alpha for breeding. Every white man that resists must be sent to a forced labor camp where he will be raped by black men for 20 years.
>do you want to end up like zimbabwe?
Yes.

Attached: YOU CANT COMPETE.jpg (1333x2000, 551.4K)

But black people are still a minority, what stops white people to, you know, just ignore stupid laws, or rebel against it? Wouldnt being raped for 20 years just make you more bitter about the regime and you are basically creating home bread terror groups with it?

whats stopping you, go to grindr and find someone to fill you up whiteboi

Are you actually trying to have a conversation with this paid shill?

Attached: 0000001.png (667x1219, 310.03K)

Police and military only make up a small fraction of the population. But they still are successful in keeping the vast majority of people in line.
A black minority by taking over the police and military could rule over the white population and rape white women freely.

I see...should i punish my white nuts then?

Attached: 15c2b726ef21572119f8d1b36bf7f190.png (940x1293, 1.54M)

Beeing a troon ist illegal now..

filter niggerkike threads
remove niggerkike threads

Attached: hide thread.jpg (500x378, 37.48K)

If he was a shill he wouldnt even reply,I think he is genuine and I'm curious whats behind this ideology

And how do you think the majority of white man would feel when they see atrocities like that? You think they'd be like "not my problem" or "yeah lets pretend it does not exist" and just nothing happens? Sooner or later people get fed up with a system like that, and this kind of utopia would end up really bloody

Most white men would be too mentally broken by the experience of seeing their sisters, daughters, wives and mothers ravaged by black bulls to do anything. They would feel like massive weak cuckolds that failed to protect their own family. They would have no appetite to fight back against the black conquerors.

Attached: 1647865452732.png (540x773, 733.59K)

I dont think thats how it works, as people who's family got murdered became vigilantes in real life, lynching people who they thought they wronged them. Just because you see your daughter getting fucked wont make you a babbling nutcase

There would be no murders. Just unimaginable sexual satisfaction by the female relatives of the white male, leaving him feeling totally impotent and weak. There would only be violence if the white boy resists.

Attached: 19XL9_aq-8SyY6S3yxiLd-s_fb5ElxSZJGAGJDtTD_I.jpg (1456x941, 179.14K)

no ideology its this cucks fetish
brain so damaging by cooming
any discourse is a waste of time
you must be new here

And this is the ideal community how you envision it? People getting raped, getting murdered if they resist, and self destructive society with military/police power to keep it in check? This would not last a generation, most likely the system would get overthrown in a year or two.

I doubt it. North Korea has been around for 70+ years for example. In South Africa the whites are not doing anything even as blacks rape and murder them in the streets. The alpha male rules and beta males follow. And blacks are the alphas while whites are beta. This is simply the way nature intended it.

Attached: 1632840783378.jpg (3000x2000, 258.34K)

From what he writes, for him its not just a fetish as he envision the whole earth like this. And it does not matter if I'm new or not, he will still think like this

>you want to be like Zimbabwe ?
>Yes
Man im begging those retard to put a SLIGHT effort into those bait thread, dude is so retarded does know anything and can even do quick research on what happened in Zimbabwe.
You could have a great bait thread full of people biting but no its the obvious bait everytime
Dont bother respond to me im off this garbage thread

Zimbabwe is poor because of international sanctions from white countries because the Zimbabweans dared to take their country back from racist Rhodesian pieces of shit. Educate your ignorant white ass.

Doesnt *
Cant*
Sorry for bad england

Daily reminder that these threads are a psyop by polcels to incense disenfranchised and casually racist white virgins toward black people to create more of their ilk.

They then blame it on trannies and/or jews in order to foster outrage toward those groups as well.

Attached: 1644843382563.gif (603x674, 14.64K)

>still trying this hard
Stop its pathetic
Also im not White but w/e

As last I checked, there is no raping permit in korea where people can just tackle others and fuck them on the street, maybe thats why the system works, as for south africa, I got nothing for that place, I know nothing about them.
Anyway if this is what nature intended, then why is it not the norm? How can all those white countries exist and somehow resist the lure of nature?

>I'm not white but I still suck them off
Faggot.

nope
discord trannies
jew shills
cucks with humiliation fetish
proof has been posted many many times
take meds nutjob

Attached: 654.jpg (223x226, 6.29K)

In any dictatorship, the rulers can fuck the ruled. In Medieval Europe, nobles had the right of first night where they fucked the brides of peasants on their wedding night. All I am saying is that we need a black dictatorship ruling over the white population. Then the blacks can freely fuck the white women.

Attached: 1632049303950.jpg (1000x697, 70K)

Last night I went on snap and make this big dick lightskin guy bust a huge nut while I stuck my ass up and called him daddy. It felt so fucking good being a bbcs dirty slut on camera

>faggot
Oh well you win this argument
Dont forget to claim your daily sheckles from Bignose Goldberg

Medieval times was a time of stagnation of overall poverty, 80% of the population being a slave laborer basically. Say what you want, but I dont really want to go back to that system, and no amount of weird fetishy talk will change my opinion on that.
Also obama was a ruler for 8 year and he did not fucked around white people like how you envision it, and I doubt in any dictatorship that would be socially acceptable

found one

Attached: 1630046392280.png (645x770, 20.95K)

It's not about what you want. It's about what blacks want. And when they take over, we will be their slaves. It's just the way the world works. They are already kings in everything but name.

Attached: 1633376153908.png (1200x900, 1.92M)

More pics like this?

Attached: railed.png (300x168, 55.9K)

Sorry, becoming a slave does not really appeal to me (for some reason). I'll believe that takeover when I see it, until then, I consider it a fantasy of yours. But if we end up in a medieval hell scenario, I'll blame you for it

What is your reaction when you see a picture like this? Do you honestly believe that blacks are not kings?

Attached: ARFX0Kr.jpg (1365x1200, 314.71K)

Isolated incident, not reflective to humanity as a whole

Attached: 543495_02big.jpg (853x1280, 177.64K)

And this?

Attached: 1649586916925.jpg (1080x1080, 302.66K)

>bbc only
Does that mean Blacks with average or tiny dicks are excluded
>inb4 "all blacks have huge dick"

Some girls prefer exotic guys. Some girl also fuck their pets, yet that still doesnt mean its a global thing

Attached: blacked-milf-only-fucks-bbc.jpg (600x337, 35.75K)

So if your daughter came home with a black man, how would you react?

Attached: 4a1fba0dc35b3490ae79040444448eeb.jpg (1080x1258, 137.12K)

I'd be dissapointed, but I'd trust her judgement that at least he is not a thug and treat her correctly. The moment she comes to me crying is when things go wrong for him.

Attached: spitroast.jpg (853x1280, 161.3K)

>The moment she comes to me crying is when things go wrong for him.
And how exactly can a weak white boy like you take him on?

Attached: weakwhiteboi.jpg (1019x1024, 267.43K)

Well, for one I'd make sure he wont visit her after it, and then take matters in my own hands and try to steer her for someone better, so she wont make the same mistake twice

It's funny how if your daughter came home with a white guy, you wouldn't mind. But with a black guy, you would be disappointed and suspicious of him. Racist much?

Attached: 1631277121347.jpg (473x711, 46.51K)

I replied to your thread in the first place, you had to assume there is some racism in me from the start
And yes, her bringing home a black guy would be something unusual which would make it suspicious, so its entierly justified

nigs are more likely to be shorter and obese all the strongest people in the world are White males.

Attached: New Project (10).jpg (996x567, 298.23K)

OY VEY

Attached: OY_VEY.jpg (1200x675, 61.19K)

Attached: kieliszkowski.jpg (1280x720, 145.97K)

What if your daughter sent this picture of herself to you?

Attached: 1643491623922.jpg (1024x768, 65.58K)

She'd not send a picture like that to anyone, especially not me. What kind of loonie land you live in where daughters send lewd images to their parent? That is not a normal human behavior and you should know it too

I'd question why she was sending a lewd picture to a family member

incels think having a daughter is like having a girlfriend because they've had neither

What if she's sending it to you to make you upset because you were too controlling of a father?

Attached: 1649569150357.jpg (573x725, 60.84K)

Obligatory copypasta
Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

How come as soon as it turns big nose nogger time, all the BBC threads rev up?

Do you know how many things have to go wrong for her to end up like that? If she does something like that, that means you already failed at parenting long time ago.
Please understand, unless you are some ghetto trash, your daughter wont send sexually loaded pictures to their own family as a sort of revange scheme, or for any reason whatsoever

I hope your daughter gets involved with a black guy who knocks her up and leaves her. I hope you then have to raise her mixed race baby. That is justice for people like you.

Attached: 1645741791788.jpg (482x894, 135.47K)

Why would I have to raise the baby then? I'd be a grandpa, at best I'd babysit sometimes, and play with the little half blood when I'm in the mood for it.
Did you got raised by your grandparents when you were a kid too, or why do you think its supposed to be their responsibility to take care of him?

If you semi-raise it, the mutt will grow into a Jussie Smollet like fag or a similar uncontrollable beast who then sodomize you with his nigger friends when robbing you.

Dis gun be guud

Yeah, I'm sure his priority will be to do something like that to an old man, sodomising it. You are getting more and more detached from reality as you post these weird things