My coworker's ass...

My coworker's ass. She old enough to be my mother (1964) but she's super cute and has amazing ass and legs (pic related) I constatly has to resist the temptation of riping her pants off and fukcing her violently. She's married, should I gave her some compliments and try to get closer to her?

Attached: 20220420_080544.jpg (1099x2321, 473.51K)

>she's super cute and has amazing ass and legs

Are we looking at the same ass?

Attached: 1631136773208.jpg (700x394, 192.49K)

yes. I know the angle is shit but i had to be stealthy when taking those pics.

Jesus fucking Christ OP go jerk off before you ruin your life, that ass is not worth it.

Attached: 164534526780743.jpg (498x520, 47.34K)

Couldn't even tell if this was a female.

It's worth a shot, older women love complements from younger guys usually.

I have seen men with bigger asses

She works as mail carrier and my house is in her delivery zone. Should I say something along the lines "Maybe you could visit me for some coffe?"

Attached: 20220420_063036.jpg (1167x1678, 367.28K)

Married and looks like a teenage dude.

Either go gay or get a hooker. This just looks half assed.

No, only if your already on friendly terms gotta work yourself up first slow and steady.

lmao this thread is hilarious. OP do you have eyes?

She pretty friendly towards me. She's complemented my height once (i'm 6'3).
She's once mistaked guy she saw durning work as me cuz according to her "he had powerful stature just like you"

That's not munch really the height is just stating the obvious. Any other complements that stick out?

Not really, she often smiles when talking to me and that's about it.

Well, hope you get the gilf buddy, even if she does look like that.

I'm gonna try to take some better pic but trust me her ass can me mouth-watering

>Ass like a 10 years old boy
This isn't the 90s anymore. Everyone loves big assed.

Attached: a512b4dd-b5c7-4efa-b3bc-ae46eb96505c_text.gif (400x170, 462.98K)

Bro she's almost in her 60s cut her some slack.

Post powerful stature pics

Yeah no OP asking her out when she's just being friendly beyond just smiling is not a good idea. You need to start with little complements like point out her nails.

She recently changed her hairstyle. I pointed that out but did not gave a full compliment (shy autistic retard) but that was enough to spark a small conversation

It's start you just need to keep talking to her without coming off like some sort of stalker.

Well I'm not very good with people but I will try.

not visit me but more like going out for coffee.
when you say visit me you sound like a creep right off the bat, develop something first

Well she's a married woman so that can be difficult.

>shes married so she wont do anything
lol
that very much depends on how good of a relationship you have.
and if you are going to start a thread asking how to approach her and then after someone gives you a how you immediately shoot it down then maybe you shouldnt even be thinking about it

Well insecurity is a bitch.

tell me about it, i literally have my phone in hand about to make an appointment with a therapist for the first time and as soon as i pushed the "team" page and see the faces pf their therapists i immediately back down thinking i dont need to do this

I fucked a married coworker last year. Pic related is us in the staff washroom. She didn't really openly flirt until one day she said she wanted to hook me up with her friend. And I said no, I only do casual stuff. So she was blunt and said she's down to try it. My point is, do NOT initiate with her. she's a coworker so there's tons of drama issues potentially

Attached: Screenshot_20200916-175318_Video Player.jpg (1440x3040, 1.11M)

if anything take this from this thread.
walk away, keep it friendly and dont ever think about it again. get on POF and get you some matches get to talking and go see the girl, doesnt matter if she's a 1/10, go out often as you can get some exprience under your belt and on your dick if you can help it.
dont shit where you eat, dont develop work romances

I would recommend reading the book how to win friends and influence people by dale Carnegie gives a nice basic advice on human interaction.

for fuck sakes. what he needs to do is get out there and interact with people. he wont learn it from a book no matter how many copies that book has sold.

Well I had two girlfriend and last one gave me a handjob on a second date and let me bust a nut on her thighs so I guess i'm not that bad?

get on pof make yourself a profile and take out any woman you can get from 18 to 70 from 110lbs to 300lbs. even if it is to just talk, that will help you and give you confidence

Congrats on the big dick, can we see the girl's ass user?

No if you had 2 girlfriends what's your problem now? Your running on your dick for this old lady, i dont get what you need advice on.

Best I have

Attached: IMG_20200425_171512_01.jpg (879x1410, 337.68K)

Nice

tried. Women are either not interested or not responding. I live in small town so it's difficult to get a lot of dates.

i understand that try going to a local place

You go to the local gym user

*You go to the local gym user?

I don't really like clubs and pubs. I always fell like i don't belong here

Sorry about the pencil dick bro

I work out at home. 30-60 minutes of dumbbells work out and then 60 minutes of cardio

Oops you forgot to post your huge one with a timestamp. Just so we know you're not coping and jealous

Nvm, I was going to suggest pick up some wife who's at the gym trying to lose weight but not too fat. She probably wouldn't be getting much attention at home (hence the gym) and you could scoop her there.

what about a church?
what city and state are you in?
youre insane

why am I insane?

I don't go to church
I'm from Poland and living in small town with 17k population

chicks go to gyms the same way i go to the grocery store, its the best way to get your ego so damaged that you won't even get up

>poland
>doesnt go to church
i thought yall were zealots out there.
most of the women you want to be involved with will be at a church or in social activities of some kind or another but i understand your plight. most women your age only want to get out of the country and get with men of money or men that pretend like they have money. you're up shit creek honestly unless youre willing to move to a bigger city

Get a dog OP gives you a reason to go out and something to talk about with woman.

I see your perspective now. I know women workout for the sake of health as well and the intention isn't always to pickup guy. What I was saying is look for one was of lower hanging fruit that was married and might be kind of miserable. Since he doesn't care about someone who's married and if he worked out, this could be an option.

I tried to ask girls out both irl and on web but it was a fruitless effort

Why is Yea Forums filled with so many effeminate faggots?

Anymore big booty bitches you can share?

>Why is Yea Forums filled with so many effeminate faggots
Me again. I'm referring to everybody telling op not to do it

Speak for yourself gayboy?

OP here. So what are you suggesting?

i know. effeminate faggots like you just like coming here to pull the escaping crabs back in the bucket

>So what are you suggesting?
I don't have any. I've never picked up a woman outside of being drunk.

Are you somewhat nervous talking to people women included OP?

dont shit where you eat

I guess I don't know what ur saying

Ok grandpa

yeah, stuttering, trouble keeping eye contact, dull tone od voice and inablity to express my thoughts throught words.

saying is as old as your grandmother.
it means dont fuck your coworkers because when the relationship goes south, which it will, you have to change jobs

Ok, we all have to start somewhere. Is a local theater group nearby where plays are performed?

>you have to change jobs
Ok pussy ass faggit beta bitch

Op just go for it or not there's no step by step guide on how to in her pus. Ask her she's rejects your and you lose your job or just move on.

I dunno, I never been a very artistic person

Op is his own worst enemy.

Why?

You keep rejecting and dejecting everything being told to you.

As I said, insecurity is a bitch.

Don't have to be and that's not the point. I'm assuming you want to improve and if you volunteer at these places you should get better. Typically a decent amount of women are there and guys (a lot are gay) to talk too. They're a pretty welcoming bunch and you could pickup on their social skills as well as practice your's. Some may have huge egos and be annoying but you can practice being witty and sharpen your banter.