Tell me your most fucked up fantasies, they don't need to be sexual

tell me your most fucked up fantasies, they don't need to be sexual

Attached: 20220418_001822.jpg (827x976, 88.14K)

Bathtub full of cheesecake mix

Is... Is pic related?

Earlobes.

I want to eat Human meat

Attached: hannibal.png (983x558, 414.22K)

I just want to be happy.

no lol :)

I want to cuddle. Thats my fantasy.

That's sick!

Helping a close friend of mine rape my fiancée. He's really into cnc and we've drunkenly talked about stuff we're into and he seems really into anything non consensual and degrading. Ever since I've really got off to fantasizing about him raping her.

I want to watch my sister get raped into whoredom. She is hot but has no real interest in guys and I just want to cum over her long legs while she is used and ruined.

Would love to have some sexy fun with some cute 7-12yo girls, a couple in particular

When I'm feeling really crazy, I fantasize about owning my own home and living there with a wife and kids that love me.

Attached: 1636601074070.jpg (400x400, 126.53K)

Romantic fantasies about my older sister. I often fantasize about being her boyfriend or scenarios where we both fall in love and have passionate sex with a lot of kisssing

You sick fuck

Attached: klaus.jpg (474x322, 13.5K)

What's a celeb or someone else who looks like her? Help a brother out.

Probably the closest I could find

Attached: depositphotos_243171346-stock-photo-beautiful-brunette-girl-glasses-smiling.jpg (1600x1167, 134.62K)

Looks worth a jump

I fantasize about happening upon the corpse of my gf and fucking it in the ass

Daaamn if only I had friends like you.

Make it happen

What’s she look like?

Give her a few drinks, offer to massage her feet, work your way up

Fuk anygirl I want

I just want all of my bills paid, my debts eliminated, and enough food to eat.

I want to have a pet girl. Basically a girl that follows me around naked, or at least without any trousers, and anytime I like, I can play with her pussy, eat her out or make her cum using vibrators.
Also whenever I have friends around they can do so to.
She isn't allowed to speak, can only leave the house with me, has to eat what she is given, and has to come over whenever I want to play with her pussy

> What’s she look like?
Straight light brown hair, skinny, flat chest but legs that go on forever. Total bitch,

I want the russians to attack my country. I have been practicing for this for 13 years.

This is strangely cute tbh

/soc/ is full of cumdumpsters who would volunteer

I want to watch young (18-25ish) dudes exercise naked
Imagine when they squat down and their cheeks open up and you see hairy pink holes winking at you

Dogging your mother while you watch and flap.

don't we all

When I die, I want to have my body used like a test car dummy in a car crash test, and then dropping the metal sandwich with me in the middle to the ocean, so I'll stay there forever in pieces

Drink your corn syrup and get back to work

I want to be violently raped and then chained by my wrists in a basement, castrated and gutted

I just ant to suck a log of shit down my whore throat backstage,.

Attached: YaGonna (50).png (504x400, 227.87K)

Choke woman with left hand, she pees herself, masturbate my cock with right hand under the pee-stream. Cum.

Attached: ezvfa53ogaj11.jpg (2064x2751, 233K)

Flush my 40 year old cousins head down the toilet while fucking her in the arse.

>tell me your most fucked up fantasies

I want to fuck a MILF with a teen daughter and impregnate both from it.

Pic related for the foreplay

Attached: tanya-tate-cassandra-nix-miss-teen-strap-america-2_05_6oo.jpg (1280x848, 263.29K)

Do you consider eating girl meat?

Attached: 1650319918643m.jpg (686x1024, 75.12K)

I like to imagine I'm a lad watching my parents compeating against other couples or individually, professionally in televised, naked gladiatorial combat. Mostly non lethal, with winner's victory sex and loser's sexual domination. M vs M and F vs F armed and unarmed in MMA style fights. Set in an Imperial American alternative reality where Gladatorial combat is a popular sport, run by organisations like the WWE with drama, back stories, grudges and seething sexual tension.

As the son of fighters there is a mix of fear, arousal, excitement and tension when I see my parents in the arena. At home and in training the open lust and drama continues. With gladiators having a reputation for sexual excess, orgies and numerous affairs. All to the explicit delight of the gutter press and Fan Magazines. It might be non lethal but every year a few gladiators a killed. Others end up at 50 worn out broken and addicted to pain killers. Living on past glories. But plenty of young men and women still volunteer to join a Gladiator team after their 2 years of conscription in the Imperial military.

really want to watch my friends gangrape my mom and choke her until she’s unconscious, then have their way with her slutty milf body. They make me watch the whole thing and lick their cum out of her holes after

If you had to eat human meat, it would have to be some attractive women. Your food has got to look appealing

Would you like to live in a world where girls could be legally processed into meat and leather or used for milk production?

Attached: 1648618596377.jpg (1500x2175, 313.24K)

If it doesn’t need to be sexual, does it count as a fantasy if I frequently imagine what would happen if I kill myself?

I want to have sex with a girl that's voluntary have had her clit and labia amputated.

Attached: 2113765195.jpg (1277x927, 142.35K)

You crude bastard! This is a family website.

Is it the same one guy who's constantly posting about this?

I think yes

I want to find cancer patients who were complete assholes during their life. I don't actually want them to die of cancer. Instead, I want them to constantly get blasts of chemo and radiation. While that happens, I take away all their pain pills and give them duds. I replace their anti-nausea medicine with ipecac. That way they have to suffer the disease and the cure at the same time.

Chemo sucks, and if it was determined that it is what I needed to save my life, I'd rather be dead.

I want society as we know it to collapse. Not completely to where we wouldn't have certain modern conveniences. Just to the point I could pummel or shoot coworkers who annoy the piss out of me to prove a point without supervisors or police getting involved. Also to the point that no one would give a shit if I wanted to hook up with a young teenage girl I find sexually attractive. Extra bonus would be not having to pay the amount of taxes we pay today as well.

dude if society collapsed I would just roam looking for little sluts to rape

Well, lets see dem legs

you're just as bad to the core as russian soldiers

I wouldn't go that far, but having a young teenage girl "consent" to being my sex slave is a fantasy of mine. I used the quotation marks as 13 to 16 year old girl might not fully understand what they are agreeing to and at that age you can pretty much get them to agree to almost anything. Girls who are 16 to 20 are still curious and will agree to a lot, but they are starting to know what they want and don't want sexually.

nice LARP faggut

Fucking outrageous, get out of here.

gay.

Yes and proud of it

I want to get a girl pregnant so I can emotionally support her through her abortion for PC points.

I imagine getting naked with friends and being very physically close, with our hairy bodies pressed together

I want to have sex with someone just to procreate

the sky is blue lol

Violence

i want to see all gays get killed for simply being gay. i think it's hilarious and makes sense

i want a guy to beat me near my death

i want to shove a kids face into my pubes and rub it in..