Why do women transition so fast from fucking you to fucking someone else

why do women transition so fast from fucking you to fucking someone else.
It has been going on since high school and i'm always given the impression that she is emotionally so strong to be doing this shit.
For me it completely destroys me when i see a girl that i flirted with some time ago fucking or even just hanging out with another dude..

Attached: 1641056158253.png (1028x1510, 969.76K)

Because when they lose a game of cards, they can just get a new deck

yes but how is this so easy for her
i went through a mental breakdown when i was younger but i can't see women doing the same unless they are really really attached to you(basically in like 2+ year relationship or something like that)

Because they can't feel unconditional love

unconditional love is another thing and i know she sees relationships or flirting or whatever as something opportunistically but still to be emotionally so stable at a young age in the modern world where everything is going downwards is beyond my reason of understanding

They say men are dogs when really they are. Just chasing the next new treat.

women say that?

Women live on a timer and they know it. There's a 10, maybe 15 year window when they can have their fun and after that it's way harder. Men grow up and become successful, property owners, fathers. Women are being forever beat down by other women 3-5 years younger then themselves.

She's just taking opportunities when she can. No point in waiting around with some boring guy when you have the entire rest of your life to do that. Learn to do fun things, be known as the guy that's spintaneous, if you're trying to bag some unbred bitch.

Old saying. Yes.

Who really knows, women won't stop doing it. Nice mckayla

Attached: 1641054710094.jpg (663x1304, 73.74K)

Because most of them were broken by men like Troy. RIP my sweet angel.

Attached: 1650443567525.jpg (960x1465, 250.82K)

Is the Kayley MacArooney?

High estrogen poor hormones, low fiber diets, deficiencies & processed foods.

Fiber removes excess estrogen from intestines.
Deficiencies cause fatigue = high body fat (stores estrogen)
Processed foods cause both above

don't give me this scientific crap
none of the women take this shit seriously and they remain stable. who are you trying to fool here?

My current gf fucked a guy twice (drunk at a house party and technically raped) in the 3 days we were broken up last year and she loves me almost too much, women just don't see sex as a personal thing man.

We live together and she knows if she tries anything she's sleeping outside so I wouldn't take it personally my guy. Thots genuinely just like sex in the same way guys do, no emotion just fun.

Learn to start fucking people without getting attached and your sex life will take off

-Britfag

Yeah, fucking and flirting is an opportunistic thing. But that doesn't mean what you guys had wasn't special. I went and flirted with women a few days after my partner broke up with me but I still love him very much. I just needed something to fill the void.

Women are sentimental,
They see sex as tool or as proof of interest.
Men are sentimental,
They see sex as expression of their feeling when they are in love. Or to unload their frustration, and in this case, men are fine to be assholes and treating girls like shit too.

>Learn to start fucking people without getting attached and your sex life will take off
i kind off did but yesterday one girl reminded me of a childhood experience that got me down for some time
i think that's the main effect that i'm having these questions
thanks tho, you've given great advice!

Women control access to sex. Men control access to relationships

Top kek. Please be bait.
Your GF is a whore and you're coping bad. Drunk? You sure? 3 day break? Lmfao, you're nothing to her.

No worries bud, It's not as easy as I've typed as you're obviously still gonna feel down and miss certain people but when you finally do it to someone else it will just make sense and you understand both sides of the coin.

Just don't fall into the Yea Forums trap of hating women because they want to have fun, that mindset will turn you giga incel (me when I was 16-18)

Also don't try too hard because at the end of the day there's like 4 billion women on Earth and at least 0.1% of those you have a chance with even if you're the sweatiest, greasiest autist which is still like 4 million women. If you catch feelings and they don't want it, just leave. If they catch feelings and you don't want it, leave. If you catch feelings for each other but she's manipulative or you don't feel right: leave. You'll find the one bro

-Britfag

women aren't human.

Chicks don't break up with you when they've decided they want to, they wait until they have another guy lined up, so the reason that you don't see women grieving relationships they've ended, is because they ended to them long ago and they grieved the relationship while you weren't looking.

Sad Yea Forums incels don't effect me unfortunately bud but good try! Context below since you're clearly interested

We broke up for 3 days because we were going to split forever (I wanted to fuck other people, same looks got boring) until she realised she missed me and crawled back promising changes and more effort. I'm the one with the house, decent looks and a well paying career. She got complacent and got a cold reminder of how shit her life is without me.

Never doubted my self worth and am now happy in all aspects of life.

>Learn to start fucking people without getting attached and your sex life will take off
So unlearning instincts that lead to pair bonding is your advice?

In no way are you going to take advantage out of all the women you have mentioned. You won't travel the world to simply get your dick wet, that's simply illogical and senseless.
Also fun is overrated. I cannot seem to find what's so great about the way people usually have fun. You know what's fun? Practicing guitar and getting good.

That's not what I said though, re-read what I typed man. I was making a point that there is SOMEONE out there that will love him and sleep with him, but you gotta fuck people on the way unless your religious beliefs disallows it.

I ain't saying you gotta travel the world fucking people, that would be (as you said) illogical and very counter intuitive I agree

Dated a girl for 2 years in hs. I was her first. We broke up and 2 weeks later she’s drinking at a party and ends up blowing a classmate. She was wearing a bikini and apparently he also got to see and grope everything. Felt like shit knowing she gave it all away so easily

Women are the gate keepers of sex and men are the gate keepers of commitment.
She was a bad gate keeper and judging by you getting two years with her, you were a good gate keeper.

> he also got to see and grope everything

How do you know?

The guy bragged about it at school. Story spread pretty fast and she didn’t deny it.

this

>why do women transition so fast from fucking you to fucking someone else.

Dude, it's been 60+ years (((media))) tell everyone that having pre-marital sex is good.

women are easily influenced by their feelings which have no rational basis. you love because you construct an ideal in your mind, they love because they are being stimulated. once that stimulation is gone, no love remains.

Broke up with gf, next day she was already on someone else's cock. A month later she's bugging me that she made a mistake. I gave her everything, now she can't even afford a place to stay. Fuck her. I've been talking to her best friend, and i'm seriously thinking about trying to fuck, just to add to her misery.

Fuck that sucks bro, had the same thing happen to me except my ex went to a party with football players all the stories that were going around the next week were crazy. She ended up leaving school. Everybody would always say to me aren't you the guy that was dating that girl. Fuck highschool was rough.

Based

Once upon a time rich dudes only married virgin females. This meant the best outcome for a female would only start from preserving for marriage. Slut-shaming was basically a woman's self-defense - especially if she wasn't the targeted slut.

The so-called sexual revolution happened in 1968 (everything actually started early 1950's and stabilized by early 1980's) was hyped as "free sex" but actually was "free sex for Chads". The whole incel thing is a direct consequence of the abolition of slut-shaming (and that's in turn the direct consequence of rich males going full cuck).

When a man and a woman are in a relationship, the woman becomes the common interest of both partners.

Your gf sees you as a money bag and knows you're a pushover. She just feels safe staying with you.

She would easily find another bed to sleep in the very same day you kicked her out, but she can't be sure the bed owner will be a non threatening beta cuck like you so she lazily stays with you.

She was never yours, it was only your turn. Think of a woman as a rental, not a piece of property.

topkek'd

It's not counterintuitive.

Evolutionarily men are more expendable than women. This extends to their perception of us emotionally.

Preach, nig

Woman hater here, though it's not based on them fucking around.

I've never had a relationship. What is the benefits with one? To me, it just seems like a friend with benefits situation where you can't fuck other people.

That's the monogamy playbook. Doesn't have to be that way.

And for the vast majority of the population, the benefits are supposed to be financial and shared labour. Raising kids is hard work, and shitty to do alone. A mortgage is way easier to pay as a couple than as a single.

If you can financially support yourself and get laid and want no kids, there's not much measurable benefit to settling down into a relationship.

Personally I like having someone to split costs with, help out organizing the social life, and fuck on the regular (wife). I also like having someone else with whom I have no shared responsibility, but also fuck on the regular (girlfriend).

Fuck Troy!!!!

Attached: 1641523969790.jpg (796x540, 52.45K)

>>girl fucks another man
>>she loves me
>>hurr durr she’ll be outside
Don’t act tough, you are a cuck. A real man has confidence and self respect.

A woman that’s wife material doesn’t do that. Unfortunately how liberal sex has become has made wifeable women hard to find. They want to live like men and that’s counter to nature. Men need to stop tolerating these hoes and stop sticking their dick in everything they can because it’s over inflating these girls since of worth. When enough of them die single and get eaten by their cats it will change.

Mean Mom Mafia
Gurlboss

Fair enough.

its biological evolution/imperative

women are hypergamous; they will always want to go upwards , towards someone with more social clout/power

at the same time, they are monkey branchers, moving up one branch at a time, towards their ultimate goal

its a great system and the man at the top gets all the hoes

I wish this were true, but these bitches are still doing this shit in their 40s. Social media has destroyed relationships, we need to adapt to the new landscape. We now live in an era were women have literally the entire world to choose from...you're gonna need to be a perfect Adonis-type to capture even a mediocre woman these days. Get in shape, get paid, make a good life for yourself, turn your feels off, and just fuck em and forget em.

Just asking Yea Forumsros

But it is generally very fucking difficult to find a self driven female and also one that's not depressed

They're all depressed
They're all doing fuck all with their time, no meaningful hobby other than passive

All dependent creatures mostly

Attached: Hero3.png (819x855, 459.45K)

Sounds volatile my dude

Other than your own independent situation

Attached: 10175026_767969486570310_6452136258182288497_n.jpg (500x500, 22.22K)

While social media has destroyed some relationships women still have that timer of how long they can do certain things. Some women want to have a lot of fun in their 20's and get it out of the way before they settle down and have a family. Some women want to settle down and have a family ASAP so they are still young enough to have fun when the kids are grown. Some women's timer causes them to go wild in their 30's if they don't have kids yet because the window for giving birth is closing soon. Once menopause hits that's it and it happens between 40 and 58. If a woman is sleeping around in her mid to late 40's there is probably a good chance the baby factory is closed and she feels she can be a little more reckless.

Get the fuck over it. If you internalize this now youll be stuck with it forever, they age and get ugly old and used up. See what ones are still trolling bars and clubs in a few years, see what ones really have true friends. Most of the time none of them, they have one skill. Get over it

Women are just built with different instincts. They can't feel deep love like men do as the alpha male could change at any moment and their group of female friends could ditch them at the drop of a hat. For men, building a deep and long bond is important because you'll be fighting and etc with those men for a long time. With women, they only love for as long as there are resources in it. The emotions are the same, but the stimulus is what makes it different. Women generally will fall harder and faster, but also lose that feeling a lot quicker.

This is easy to test too. Date a girl a few times, try and find a girl disproportionately unattractive/unwealthy compared to yourself and see how much love she has for you. Then take a 1 month hiatus where you are busy for work or whatever excuses you want. Guarantee she will be looking to leave within that time. Or, keep up regular dates, however, suddenly pretend to lose all your money or your job or something and then see the same thing.

The girl wasn't pretending to be in love, it was a genuine feeling, but now the stimulus producing it is gone.

You speak the truth user. I remember going to a local dive bar in my early 20's and there was always one 60 year old crack whore hanging around trying to make the moves on anything with a dick.

I also learned quick not to internalize a woman leaving me when I go home from the sandbox and my first exwife said it was over because she found someone else while I was overseas. If it wasn't for the raging hangover from a night of drinking way too much I probably would have become an alcoholic because of it.

Fucking Troy

the daughters of Lillith