Send help. these things jump and will sting you if they sense the slightest movement. they are impossible to squash...

send help. these things jump and will sting you if they sense the slightest movement. they are impossible to squash. I cannot leave my toilet.

Attached: F73346F8-4D88-4D76-864E-C4592E7C432B.jpg (3024x4032, 388.18K)

Are you in Las Vegas

he eating a cockroach?

Poop on it.

fuck it right in the scorpussy

Nothing is impossible to squish with enough force. The sting is only an aggressive burning sensation unless you're allergic. Good luck, op.

>Impossible to squash
Literally put a shoe on your hand and beat the fuck out of it easy kill

Yes. The lil scorpion thingies eat all kinds of nasty bugs for you

huntsman spiders are always hungry and freeze if they see you moving or just hide all day
ultimate pest control
no webs, eat everything from roaches, crickets and silverfish

Seconding.
I used to live in Hendertucky and those fuckers are Bark Scorpions.
Buy Diatomaceous Earth and cake your fucking house and outside with it.
Buy Terro Scorpion Killer and an ultraviolet flashlight for scorpion killing at night.
The Terro will fuck those scorpions up instantly, the diatomaecous earth will fuck them up over time.
Put a line of terro around the perimieter, try to avoid using terro inside as it's bad for you, family, pets, kids, etc.
I spent my whole life in Vegas, never saw a scorpion. Then I moved to Henderson and encountered the worst fucking scorpions in the West, the Desert Bark Scorpion. I killed like 80 of them before moving out of my shithole apartment, you'll know you're exterminating them when you start hearing the crickets again.

Attached: E5Pl2fpXMAgSWAC.jpg (742x1024, 101.69K)

How do you prevent the wall from getting dirty?

That's fucked. Glad I don't live out west

I am in Arizona.

Yeah, he was dragging it down from the ceiling but he stopped right in front of my face and now we’re having a standoff. I’m so fucking afraid to move bros. You have no idea what a bark scorpion’s sting is like. I’ve been stung before. If he leaps I’m legit going to have to take a few days off from work. Shits scary.

*Scussy.

Trust me, that just pisses ‘em off. Idk wtf they’re made off but you absolutely cannot squash a bark scorpion. I’ve tried stomping on them and dragging my foot, all that really seems to do is make them run toward you extra fast once you lift your foot.

I thought their stings could kill you?

Piss on it to disorient it

never saw one myself in henderson. but maybe they're just in the shitholes of 'tucky that I wasn't in

they jump a tiny fucking amount, their sting is painful but not fatal, and they can be stopped by a piece of cardboard.

>I’m legit going to have to take a few days off from work
oh no, it's as bad as the common cold?

These. Use poison spells on it.

Put the light out so it can't see you then bolt for the door

HOLY SHIT THAT THING IS WALKING DOWN THE WALL, NIGGER YOU'RE DONE. AS SOON AS YOU GET CLOSER IT WILL JUMP RIGHT AT YOU

>you absolutely cannot squash a bark scorpion
I'm inclined to doubt that.

They can kill kids, pets, and the elderly.
There is documented cases of adults having partial temporary paralysis in the areas where they sting.
You can absolutely kill the Bark Scorpion with pressure, I've used hammers and a baseball bat to fuck them up. You just gotta have some testicular gumption.

Attached: Batman Wallpaper Download.jpg (750x750, 147.87K)

This is why I will always live in a place that freezes for much of the winter.

Looks like he's hungry, too. You don't have long left, hostage.

Those things usually come in pairs...so where's the other one?

Just trap it in a glass cup/bowl.

God fucking damnit that's horrifying. I've never seen one in my life

Not unless you’re old, a baby or have some kind of disease that’s already on the verge of killing you.
I’ve been stung 3 times. First time was so bad I really did think I was going to die. Went to the hospital and they just told me to wait it out. Worst pain of my life, I thought someone had stabbed me in my arm while I was sleeping. Horrible burning sensation. Couldn’t feel my entire left arm. Left eye went out of focus. Felt dizzy, nauseous. Even my teeth felt weird, there was like a buzzing feeling in my teeth. This went on for like a week. After that, it got a little better but it just felt like half my body fell asleep. Constant pins and needles. Touching it even lightly would land me in a world of hurt. After that it got better and everything went back to normal.
So basically, worst pain you’ve ever felt in your life, then numbness + dizziness, then sensitivity and annoying pins and needles, then you’re better. This process takes a couple of weeks. But it won’t kill you. I still have a deep fear of these motherfuckers nonetheless.

I’m scared.

Scary. Almost makes me thankful to just have spiders around here

I found one a couple days ago before this one too lmao

I think they work off vibrations instead of light. They have poor eyesight anyway. They basically only see brightness.

Fuck bro I'm never getting around these things if I'm ever out west. Where do they usually get found? Old houses? Barns?

>oh no, it's as bad as the common cold?
t. never been stung. pain unimaginable.

I too am from Arizona
Idk what you're talking about I used to shit on bark scorps regularly
Paper towels?

bathrooms apparently

Well the good news is that the more you get stung, the better it gets each time. I mean, it’s never a picnic, but last time I got stung it only lasted a week instead of two and wasn’t the worst one. I think you build an immunity to the venom.

larp

ohh yeah bet OP is wishing he has something heavy and flat neat to the toilet, but its eating so its not entirely off guard is it

I moved into the top floor of my apartment building specifically because I thought vermin would stay at the bottom. Nope.

Interesting fact they carry their babies on their backs...

Attached: gettyimages-146143017-594x594.jpg (594x396, 55.85K)

Good news is it's unlikely for dogs and cats to get fucked by them, I watched my cat kill one. Wouldn't take them hunting thouhg.
The real danger is when you're sleeping. They crawl through vents, sinks, window sills, and often drop down on you when you're asleep.
There are parts of the Valley where the exterminator unions have permission to exterminate the apex predators, of which Bark Scorpions are one. Henderson and Summerlin are not areas where exterminators have those permissions. I learned all this shit from spending a year of 2 hour sleep cycles trying to exterminate the bugs in my apartment complex. I'd try to talk it out with the mangagement, but they'd never fucking hire a bug killer, so I took matters into my own hands.
The scorpions start by killing all the roaches, and crickets in the area. If you don't hear crickets in the area during the summer, your area is affected by some apex predator or another.
I felt so incredibly accomplished when my lease was up and I hadn't encountered scorpions in a month and half and I could hear the crickets chirping.
They're supposed to be "isolationists" but the only way I can describe bark scorpions is predatory. They are aggressive, and need to be dealt with with extreme prejudice.

Attached: mekillingscorpions.jpg (1916x796, 118.09K)

you heard the guy op, get building that immunity

Problem contained. He dropped his roach.
I’m just going to leave it here and let it starve to death.

No, it really is that bad. The sting even makes it hurt to swallow for days. It’s bad.

Attached: 27B25F76-727F-4369-98C4-9099A7B55BEC.jpg (3024x4032, 527.97K)

“Move to Arizona,” they said. “The rent is so cheap!” they said. Fuck this gay state.

Based, seal it in with some tape so it can't breathe or move the glass and get out

Two of the three times I got stung was while I was sleeping. It almost seems like these things will go out of their way to find you and sting you. They will wait until you’re at your most vulnerable. Fuck scorpions.

fuckin nice one op! put a time stamp on that!

You must live near camelback or south mountain, paradise valley gets em too

Scorpions outside have a tendency to hang out under areas with heavy rock and tree cover. They like dry areas with opportunities to experience moisture. Hence why they are often cited in bathrooms.
In Arizona there are companies that have a practice of sealing up the home to make it difficult for the creepy crawlies to enter. I do not know of any such practices in Vegas.
These things can live for weeks without oxygen. You can try drowning it and it'll be days before the fucker keels.
Not gonna work. I'd put the glass over a burner and roast the son of a bitch.

Attached: suicidebatman.jpg (800x800, 221.66K)

Crazy. Exterminators can't kill them outright?

>2 weeks
>luckily a week
A fucking week, I thought like maybe 2 days, a fucking week...or 2?!? Screw that shit, ho my god

Attached: 1649175406782.jpg (997x614, 54.63K)

>These things can live for weeks without oxygen. You can try drowning it and it'll be days before the fucker keels.
Are you fucking serious? Please tell me you’re joking.

As a non-american this fucking scares me. My dad used to check for scorpions all the time and always found at least one if he looked hard enough, but those were usually very small and sometimes slim. It's usually the chubby and thick ones who are super dangerous, specially if their stinger is really fat, since that means they use their venom as their weapon of choice, and not their claws+pincer.

Attached: artworks-xygcn2L1yy7W86IA-suySVw-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 33.68K)

Fucking megakek, also czech'ed

Attached: 1650043243995.jpg (528x384, 98.8K)

A bug guy I use to treat the scorpion free house I currently live at detailed it to me. I admit I'm rolling a bit on second hand information, but his rough description was essentially that the wildlife protection provisions of the city council of Henderson, which is it's own city technically, prevent the exterminators from trapping for rats and scorpions.
If that's true, it's especially stupid because Bark Scorpions are apex predators with a tendency to kill off the buglife in their biosphere. Exterminating scorpions would preserve the wildlife environment, not harm it.

Attached: batman-v-superman_0.jpg (1024x1023, 478.9K)

>These things can live for weeks without oxygen. You can try drowning it and it'll be days before the fucker keels.
That's insane. Try using rubbing alcohol, it's a biocide for insects, iirc it does something like react with their guts or something. Kills most shit out here almost instantly and even big things die within a few minutes.

It subsides over time. It's not just pure pain all the time. Seal the cracks in your house. Buy those plugin things. Don't live in RVs out here. You get a massive bulb where it stings you then it burns and itches. But it's not like pain 24/7. Just use ice on it and you'll be fine pussy.

chill man, if the guys got some fast hands he could clap some card board under the glass..put a book on the glass...fill pot with water, boil the fucker with the lid on and grab a beer

I don't know but some people pay good money for one in their tequila...

Attached: Savage_Scorpions,_National_Tequila_Day_(1).jpg (1024x712, 130.3K)

if it where a giant desert hairy then yeah the sting is no big deal. That is definitely NOT a gdh though. Bark scorpion stings are a fucking nightmare even if you dont go into anaphylactic shock. I have raised many a scorpion. Shoe on hand suggestion is legit. These fuckers can sting through leather gloves. But yeah, just stomp the fucker.

Holy fucking shit, that thing is bigger than my will to live! What the hell does it feed on? The souls and anguish of the tortured ones in hell, and the arms of anons?

They aren't really that fast. They sting and jump. I catch them then release them outside. They're only a pain in the ass from April till mid May when they're mating. Just spray all your doors and windows and get those plugin things. Don't go camping until July.

Roaches, apparently.

damn really

Honestly you should be sort of comforted by the bigger scorpions. The bigger the scorpion, the less severe the sting. It’s the little ones that fuck you up real good.

Be a man and cum on it, post results. Come on don't be a faggot all your life, live a little!

I am absolutely not putting my dick anywhere near that thing, sorry.

Hmm, that's kinda true too. I always check the tail and the pincer of the scorpions to see how dangerous they can be, and from the looks of that... Giant fellow, it must kill by it's combined force and strong venom. I think wasps and some scorpions have the same kind of venom that hurts like a bitch, but won't necessarily kill you unless you're allergic to them.

Now, the problem is when it's one of those super venomous killer scorpions. I'd rather just kill both, or grab a lighter and an aerosol-perfume and burn the shit out of it if I can't stomp it with a strong shoe.

Why in the living fuck is there a scorpion in your bathroom

Attached: 1kvs1p.jpg (460x397, 39.11K)

Attached: tactics-1.jpg (1200x675, 100.91K)

toilet lid, shower curtain rod, shoes with well heeled soles.
The difficulty with scorpions is that they have an extremely durable exoskeleton. Why most pesticides fail on scorpions is because of that exoskeleton.
Terro, which is like scorpion zyklon b, basically works like an acidic agent on them.
Take a lighter and heat up your glass. Holocaust that mother fucker
There is one other thing. Certain types of lizards will wreak havoc on the Bark Scorpion population. There is a red striped lizard that works particularly well on them.
Suffer not the Bark Scorpion to live.

Attached: batman-v-superman-movie-screencaps.com-16565.jpg (1916x796, 101.84K)

Arizona is the Australia of America.

And Florida and Brazil too, it seems!

He’s just…watching me. Watching me wipe. It’s unsettling.

Attached: 0F3D49C3-18BF-4983-9BA5-33E582D66AA3.jpg (3024x4032, 374.02K)