Why is this reality?

Why is this reality?

Attached: 1650430817765.jpg (695x465, 52.36K)

The guy on the left died. I'm literally screaming.

Because you don't know how to talk to women and real people do.

because in reality the nazi is 400 pounds

That's a illustration not real life you fucking retard

you will never be a real woman

We whitebois will be extinct within two generations, all our women are being bred by alpha BBC and making superior mixed babies, it’s over for us Yea Forumsros

it's only a reality on this site Op not win actual real life..

Attached: its a b thing.jpg (432x768, 27.8K)

Stfu nigger

It isn't user. No one cares anymore, go back to the Blacked Subreddit or discord that you came feom

It's not, the white guy is about 400lbs too skinny.

Accept reality, we’re done for man BLM is ending our race, kings can’t reign forever the throne is theirs

Do niggas smell like ass gas?

Attached: wet-dog.jpg (929x697, 292.04K)

If we where good kings we would've won. Half of us dipshits will be leftists/dead in two years because we keep pretending race shit matters.

Attached: images (3).jpg (300x168, 10.98K)

Demoralizing faggots like you need to be killed

Why is THIS reality?

Attached: Untitled304_20220419233854.png (695x465, 400.32K)

It's not. He mutilated his dick off long ago.

Good bait OP. Congratulations

Doesn't know the difference between a and an

Confirmed nazi retard KEK

Obvious Bait. Obviously bullshit.

Can’t face the truth, like the times you were bullied at school

Stinks of shit in here

Attached: 1650225900076m.jpg (1024x808, 119.04K)

In all honesty, nah. The only type of women that date black men are those that lowkey wanna be seen as edgy.

Because today is Fuehrers birthday and the little nazi-homo prefers to fap on him?

Attached: tranny fist.jpg (1536x2048, 263.58K)

lol @ copers pretending this ain’t real... at college rn and all the hot white girls are bbc only

Fuck OP, THIS is how you bait. Not with that lazy photoshop bullshit

Attached: learntobait.png (695x465, 393.52K)

Because women are hardwire to fuck the best males around. Black Men are indisputably superior in every way.
>strength
>beauty
>intelligence
>social dominance
>charisma
>humor
>dick size
>sexual proficiency
They are truly the Alpha Males in the sense that they are at the top of the hierarchy in the sexual marketplace. It is no surprise the highest valued females (white women) prefer the highest valued males.

FUCK I look just like the guy on the left...

Post the original

Attached: 1642292802443.jpg (850x567, 249.98K)

Because Nazis are pathetic

Except that is so clearly not the original. lmfao

Imagine thinking I want to fuck women

Attached: 543534543.png (850x893, 383.47K)

It isn't, nigger.

she can masturbate for the same pleasure or even better, but she wants to get pregnant. So.... Guess who's gonna be the father and mother?

That boy evaded trouble big time. He's gonna cum so hard and not even have a complaining wife to to disturb his extacy. He's king of the universe. While the right picture are two destined to be sad people. Gonna have to experience hardship their entire life. Just for a quick fuck that's not even as nice as the masturbation on the left. They have to work hard for even tiny little pleasures that will also always last shorter. Includijg when the baby keeps crying all night and they both will never be allowed to sleep. And they have to work all their life to take care of the kid. And the kid is gonna wish their parents didnt want to get rid of them. He's slave to his parents. They'll make the kid work for money. And they'll all be sad and desperate together. They will not even be ble to masturbate. They will continue to make wrong choices and fuck everyone and get sick ill and die and addicted to drugs and go to prison for crimes and continue to breed more stupid babies who keep having worse and worse lifes. And it all comes doen to those two on the right. They'll become the curse of all their progenies. And then they willl sell their soul to satan to safe them from a greater suffering. And then one day they will give birth to a child who discover masturbation. And he will be free.

No one likes fashists. That's why.

Attached: ibqyzyl1ls9x.jpg (800x568, 116.78K)

Because women are much more suggestible and in need of harmony than men, they tend not to question mainstream narratives.

Attached: 271350843_614768792915378_1222875664034663368_n.jpg (1080x1349, 126.12K)

Lol, they just want a bad hard deep ass grab and fuck to feel good. And they want to feel desired and wanted as they are geting fucked. Thats all there is to it. No politics necessery.

>Why is this reality?
Because it only is in your dreams.
The reality is everybody fucking knows that white is best.
Pic related, cunt.

Attached: preferences1-dating-singles-meetville-matchmaking.png (615x312, 59.74K)

Doesn't invalidate what I wrote.

white boys just cant compete

Top kek. Have a (((You))).

>strength
Look at word's strongest men, all Norse.

>beauty
Kek.

>intelligence
My sides.

>social dominance
Kek, maybe in drug dealing circles.

>charisma
Meh, depends on the person.

>humor
See Oscars.

>dick size
Apparently similar average, but may be different bell curve.

>sexual proficiency
Speaking from personal experience?

you took all this time to reply to some shitty bait to prove that it hit home and you took it personally, the fuck is wrong with you
Just ignore the retards, post some statistics about black people and move on.

Read the Bible. The whore and whoremonger on the right are going to Hell for fornication.
You've been conditioned by our Jew-controlled society to believe there's something wrong with pic on left, but masturbation is actually a good way to stay celibate before marriage. Christ was a virgin. Would you mock Christ?

yes. fuck christ.

I wouldn't do that if I were you. You'll regret it.

I had a chuckle and it took 20 seconds. Don't worry about it.

I dont like the bible, it tells me that I should feel bad about putting stuff in my ass, and I'll burn forever because I like how it feels

God gave you free will, so it's your choice if you want to reject him, but you'll certainly regret it a thousand, ten thousand, or a hundred thousand years from now.

It isn’t

Attached: F12D2892-7C79-42AD-8748-9C71CD0E4442.png (902x1024, 206.98K)

>Look at word's strongest men, all Norse.
I'm not talking about some autistic whiteoid who lives in a cave lifting logs all day. I'm referring to everyday people in a normal society. Black Men are always stronger. It is one of the main reasons y'all trumptards don't go around saying the nword, because you know that if you fuck around you'll find out.

>kek
Yes, all the most beautiful men are Black. We are the blueprint and we are increasingly being represented in media precisely because of this.

>My sides.
Every invention and relevant civilization has its origin in Black culture. You'd still be living in caves if the Moors didn't civilize Europe and taught you how to bathe and stand on two legs. You'd be walking on all fours like the cave beasts that you are. Were would you be without Black excellence and all the discoveries you stole from us?

>Kek, maybe in drug dealing circles.
Again, it is fairly obvious in day to day life who dominates socially, white boi.

>Meh, depends on the person.
Y'all are insipid and bland, it's your trade mark. Women are insanely drawn to charisma and that's why they prefer us, we know how to have a good time.

>Apparently similar average, but may be different bell curve.
This one's a no brainer and you know it, Timmy.

>Speaking from personal experience?
In fact, yes! I've fucked HUNDREDS of white girls that simply hit me up because they know I'll fuck them right, that my BBC will fill and satisfy their pussies. Again, there simply is no competition.

Attached: Lily-Rader-Blacked-Blonde-Teen-Punished-and-Dominated-by-Black-Man-2016-05-25-008.jpg (2000x3000, 234.92K)

laarping is fun isnt it chang

Attached: catandhp.jpg (225x225, 7.69K)

I think that's disgusting and don't even want to think about it, but why don't you just masturbate with inanimate objects? That way you're only committing a forgivable sin, and not a mortal sin like sodomy.

I dont reject him, but I hate how much of a control freak he is. Basically everything that makes my day better is condemning in some shape or form.

Inanimate object are like those soy meat lookalikes, not the same, and just makes you wish it was real. And how horrible it gotta be if I do that all my life, and my reward in heaven is that it is a lesser sin and I have to stop it altoghether anyway, as its frowned upon?

No one said it would be easy. We all have struggles. But some sacrifice now could lead you to eternal paradise. His gift for you is opening the way to eternal life.

Heaven is so good that sex would be so boring it wouldn't even cross your mind.

so what do people do there? From what I heard its like basking in the glory of god and praying for his majesty 24/7, which sounds kinda awful

maybe you'll feel neverending holiness? who knows how god's powers work in heaven. besides, there may be a low chance of you going to heaven, but don't give up user, god still loves you even if you hate him

Not just that. I've heard it's like a physical place with more vibrant colors and sensations, and feasting, and water to drink, but it's difficult to say exactly what it will be like, and we'll just have to wait for the afterlife. But I do know that no one in heaven will be disappointed that it's not good enough. It is paradise, so probably the best way to think of it is a constant state of euphoria and perfect love.

Anyone can repent and turn their life around.

I dont hate him, I just want him to be less of a OCD incarnate. The kind of thing he expect you to follow just for a chance of getting into the good boy club is sincierly unobtainable. I'm sure heaven is a really good place, but I also know I'm not gonna get in, no amount of feeling bad or repenting will work. What kind of place would it be if a serial killer repents and end up there with people who tried all their life to be better?
Most likely I'd just taint it anyway, so I think I'm an acceptable casuality for hell