Has Kraut-Hop ever been a thing?

Like rap over krautrock instrumentals? It seems like a match made in fucking heaven seeing that hip hop and a lot of Krautrock heavily rely on 4/4 and repetition.
Not even the Faust/Dalek collab was that krautrock esque?
Why hasn't this really been tried before?

Attached: R-226132-1438201839-2876.jpeg.jpg (600x600, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6TC4NBogDhA
youtube.com/watch?v=3VmM8qRRLwU
youtube.com/watch?v=BqcuLsdnRU8
youtube.com/watch?v=RNYnKFb7UrI
youtube.com/watch?v=1X1Tqw60Duw
youtube.com/watch?v=qKQPCID_OmE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planet_Rock_(song)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bro ive thought of this too

krautrock is much looser and meandering than most hip hop instrumentals
I do think it could work, clouddead did loose and meandering very well, but it wouldn't be as easy as it may initially look

i want black metal and hip hop, pretty much dalek with even more noise

kanye literally sampled can once
youtube.com/watch?v=6TC4NBogDhA

sampled this
youtube.com/watch?v=3VmM8qRRLwU

youtube.com/watch?v=BqcuLsdnRU8

Danny Brown

kanye is patrician

Gorillaz LITERALLY did this in DoYaThing.

>kanye turned the part at 0:52 that sounds kind of like "drunk and hot girls" into a whole song
amazing

referring to this
youtube.com/watch?v=RNYnKFb7UrI
sampling this
youtube.com/watch?v=1X1Tqw60Duw

Would The Magnificent Seven count? That's probably one of the most repetitive Clash songs and Strummer's rapping kind of meanders near the end desu.
youtube.com/watch?v=qKQPCID_OmE

this

ive never heard of this . . . :(

probably this, has krautrock as a sub genre on rym if that means anything to you

Attached: sun.jpg (355x355, 26K)

based

yeah but like fuck gorillaz, they suck pee pee

'motorik' - god forgive me - is noted to have, as a precursor, the sensation of running - as described by the makers - like playing soccer.

hip hop is more of a bobbin down the street kind of thing, not a back n forth oscillation.

the motorik - god forgive me - doesn't really have room for syncopation - which I imagine is a core aspect of a lot of rap beats.

but hey - the marvelous thing about rap is that it can overcome any boundary, or BORDER . . . hehehehehhe, though it frequently kept a root in jazz and funk.

where its not, it will fucking get.

Underage

what do you have against the label "motorik"

motorik - god forgive me - is a critic generated concept, an outsider observation, not a concept generated by the musicians, and elicits suspicion and derision as it is derivative and secondary, teriary.

more or less.

>not a concept generated by the musicians
So?

well, think about it . . .

to be honest - im also decently suspicious of artists writing about art - the work speaks well enough usually - and a critic can be an excellent observer. but im not generally interested in taking some third party idea and pretending its at the center.

of course, good ideas are good ideas

but seriously - think about it. im hardly being extravagant.

Ghostemane is the closest thing to black metal hip hop, but he's nothing like Dalek.

Faust and Dälek made a collab which is pretty great, probably what you're looking for

Attached: R-310293-1344098583-6115.jpeg.jpg (600x596, 114K)

> tfw I had gay incest sex with my cousin and I was the bottomless sex pit

>implying the critic isn't the true artist

Attached: IMG_2938.jpg (700x525, 71K)

ehhhhh youre a funny guy, but lets not shit up the water too much, huh?

otherwise they wouldn't be critics.

Attached: Puvis.xir227622_1024x1024.jpg (1024x954, 153K)

Are you retards serious? One of the most important and influential early hip hop tracks sampled Kraftwerk.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planet_Rock_(song)

reinforces my very influential perspective, perhaps even making it canon: buy my merch

Attached: 1556905431196.png (446x477, 239K)

Kraftwerk stopped being a krautrock band by then, so that track doesn't apply. Even if for some reason it were, this still wouldn't fit the OP's request.

Impossible Nothing - Phonemenomicon