Just be sure to remember this come midterms y'all

Just be sure to remember this come midterms y'all

Attached: HzFxel8.jpg (1080x1080, 135.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sacurrent.com/news/texas-gov-greg-abbotts-border-slowdown-ruined-millions-of-dollars-in-food-texas-consumers-will-pay-28678151
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They can also fuck us by holding food at the border until it rots so they can blame others for supply chain problems when they are literally the supply chain problem.

Wow, I think you really changed peoples mind with this meme.

That's right, make sure you all vote third party!

This is the stupidest thing I've seen today.

Greg Abbott, doing his best to destroy America, blame Biden for it, and replace Trump as demagogue

this

Attached: republican logic.jpg (960x960, 71.66K)

Of course it doesn't change their minds, their programming runs too deep.

It's just fun to make fun of those npcs.

Attached: dMfZ4hv.jpg (1080x1088, 110.37K)

Republicans aren't anti-healthcare, they are anti-socialized healthcare systems that do not explain how 25% of the contributing participants are supposed to carry 75% of the leeching participants.

Republicans aren't anti-environment, they are anti-energy bans that do not explain how we will migrate off fossil fuels systems that are absolutely mandatory for first-world economies as well as developing nations.

Republicans aren't anti-vacation or anti-sick time, they are anti-policy that provides 3 fucking months of PTO that will be paid with poor peoples tax money, from poor people who don't get anywhere near that amount of PTO in their shitty dead-end jobs.

And finally, Republicans aren't anti-tax, they are anti-tax law that will tax investors the same rate as salary employees. Salary employees can't lose their entire fucking salary if the stock market takes a dump, but investors can. That is why investors owe less OF THEIR OWN MONEY in taxes.

Your one-dimensional takes are shit, and this is coming from someone who has never been and will never be a Republican.

>gibsmedat4free
Kys

>pass medicare for all
>death rate doesn't go down
>it's actually because we need
>repeat

Attached: 1625717130991.jpg (530x520, 38.61K)

Commie medicine is garbage. 5 year waitlists just to get an HRT prescription in the UK

Ok groomer, you're in a cult.

Pure copium, demofags are going to be destroyed in the midterms.

Common sense probably seems like a cult to a 17 year old angsty moron posting shit memes on Yea Forums.

point 1. we couldn't get people to take a free fucking vaccine, you think just because it's universal all the retards will actually start going to the doctor?
point 2. Then they should have done something 50 years ago when the issue was first brought to light. It's too fucking late now
point 3. Shit that doesn't happen
point 4. Fuck them, we are all about one more shitty thing from happening before we put up guillotines and start taking the heads of the rich and politicians. Nobody feels bad for them, they got us in this fucking mess

I'm anti tax. The only real exceptions for taxes haven't been the primary focus for the government in at least the entirety of my lifetime.

1. That's literally how private healthcare works right now, except there is even more leeching due to it being for-profit

2. "Clean coal" - explain that. Also all the whining about wind farms obstructing views and unfounded fears regarding modern nuclear plant designs

3. Because they don't like paying fair wages and don't like their slaves deciding to not work instead.

4. See image. Having more wealth makes it easier to accumulate wealth, and yet republicans refuse to tax higher earners more because every republican is a rich kike, or a sucker who has been fooled by rich kikes.

Attached: srthrtfhrthtrs.jpg (1269x629, 120.06K)

You mean Democrats, right? How math books got thrown out of Florida schools because they were full of gay & transgender politics? IN A MATH BOOK?? My dude, you've lost this battle, no one believes Democrats are anything more than anti-police, anti-parent, anti-business pedophiles who want to fill our kindergartens with gay picture books. The midterms are going to be a historic loss for the Democrats because they decided to show everybody who they really are for a change. And it sickens the majority of the American people.

Will the Dems will ever be able to hold office after 2024? I don't even think they're able to win, that's why they had to steal 2020.

You are so retarded it hurts.

>seething and projecting this hard
You're just making yourself look stupider.

of course this is all a trump cultist can come back with.

1 - That's because of government intrusion into free healthcare markets. The left waged war against to ban "pre-existing conditions" so a sick person can literally never pay for insurance, then go buy it after they get sick.

2 - There's no such thing as clean coal. Wind and solar are joke technologies that couldn't run a 7-11 in Cuba. Pretending banning fossil fuels wouldn't instantly annihilate the first-world economy and blow every developing nation back into the stone age is exactly why morons who supported the Green New Deal were outed as morons

3 - The proposal was to guarantee government employees 3 months PTO, paid for by taxpayers who make minimum wage. Where is your minimum-wage compassion that you can never shut the fuck up about now?

4 - Yeah, just like every other resource in the world. Being more educated makes it easier to become more educated as well, dipshit. That's how literally every system in the world works, it's not a "problem"

pretty funny that no one can give us an example or even name one of these books, you know other than the fake one Christine Pushaw tried to post on twitter, which was just an edited test from a website

>death rate doesn't go down
An assumption for sure, but even if correct did you check the quality of life index? I bet having fewer people going broke because they can't afford health care will increase overall happiness. It would probably also increase the happiness of those who would donate to the gofundmes of people they know who can't pay for health care. It would probably also increase the happiness of that human interest story 8 year old whose lemonade stand profit is now going to buy a bike instead of helping to pay for mommy's cancer treatment.

I never paid lower taxes from 2017-2020, but this year was a fucking disaster. I'm not a billionaire, but I got tax breaks. My company got tax breaks and they gave me a bonus. I own stocks in companies run by billionaires. My 401k is heavily invested in companies run by billionaires. Fuck the Green Deal, fuck federal 12-week holidays that MY taxes pay for - I'll take my own fucking holiday, thank you very much. PLEASE let us go back to the pre-Biden economy we had instead of the colossal fuck-up with have now. Crime, $5 gas, empty shelves, soaring inflation, war in Ukraine, teaching transgenderism to kindergarteners, GTFO!! We've fucking had enough of this, and we're going to vote accordingly.

well when climate collapse hits us in about 10 years hopefully daddy Trump has a place for you in his underwater Floridian resort

ur right, they banned a book that contained nothing except 100 pages of multiplication table numbers, no words in them at all

idiot

And yet you can't disagree, can you? You know I'm right, and you know you're going to lose in November.

1. Yeah, so we should just not fix it then? Every other first world country has figured out socialized healthcare, but the US can't do it cause it cuts off a source of income for kikes.

2. You must have a rich jew friend who owns a fossil fuel company, otherwise you wouldn't be spewing this false shit.

3. Deflection

4. More deflection

Aka, you are a kike or a kike slave. Neck yourself.

You do realize that the current world problems are world problems right? as in global? Imagine thinking America still had any pull in the world

the dumbest lefty cope ever. if a billionaire here paid the same rate as a nurse and had to fork over 30% of his $2b a year income he wouldn't fucking come here anymore. we are the land of opportunity and innovation because we allow people with billion dollar ideas made a billion dollars. it's why everyone comes here. you faggots have no idea how anything works which is why you regurgitate this garbage constantly

Attached: libs.jpg (747x654, 69.23K)

>1980: omfg climate collapse in 10 years, THIS time we're very serious

>1990: omfg climate collapse in 10 years, THIS time we're very serious

>2000: omfg climate collapse in 10 years, THIS time we're very serious

>2010: omfg climate collapse in 10 years, THIS time we're very serious

>2020: omfg climate collapse in 10 years, THIS time we're very serious

>2030: omfg climate collapse in 10 years, THIS time we're very serious

>seething even more
Unlike your retarded redneck ass, I actually make enough that trump grifting the country out of more wouldn't affect me.

close the border and end birthright citizenship to illegals and I'll consider socialized healthcare.

I like how your brain ran out of ideas after 2 sentences.

Ah twisting what I said, what a surprise. I just want a list of the banded books. you think I'm going to take any politician at their word? hell no

Illegal immigrants are a minor issue compared to the leeching off of US tax dollars republicans allow. Get your priorities straight.

nobody even needs to bother with taxes anymore. They're printing 100x more than they take in a year anyways. Making anyone pay taxes is a joke.

those were my terms nigger, now fuck off.

>daddy Trump
Now we can discount ALL your stupid babble.

Attached: 1567487127477.webm (720x720, 1.24M)

>reeeeeeeee i can't handle him being right

I think your sister-daughter is calling for you to return to bed.

Attached: BestPresEver.jpg (925x860, 165.6K)

I've lived through all those decades, no one said that. Yeah that's when we figured out we were really fucking things up and telling people that shit needs to change, but shit didn't change and guess what we are fucked. God isn't going to save anyone, he was never there. Mass extinction events have happened before and they will happen again, there is nothing special about us outside of our ability to over consume on a level that would make a virus jealous

whatever kike, you just want to keep the borders open to every third world immigrant. Enjoy further wage depression since any spic can take your job since you have zero marketable skills like your fellow barista friends.

It literally said "any books containing either Common Core, or Critical Race Theory, are automatically rejected".

It should be pretty obvious to you. Floridians do not want CC/CRT garbage in their schools.

Coincidentally, neither does 80% of the rest of the US, so it's forced in at the state or federal government level.

Attached: 164636230630r0.jpg (690x818, 99.05K)

Attached: cruzbag.jpg (433x411, 24.94K)

>too stupid to understand that even if all billionaires in america were taxed 100% it still couldn't pay for any singular thing youre asking for

aw did I make you mad snowflake?

imagine worshipping a political party. Nothing more cucked than automatically parroting a response based on your favorite political football team. Maybe next election yours will win. Goes for both demorats and republicucks.

>2012: climate change becomes evident as for the next 10 years (and counting) unprecedented amounts of flooding occur in drylands, droughts occur in wetlands, while in the US alone massive winter storms cripple cities that have rarely even seen snow before, summers are getting increasingly hotter and storms getting more powerful

meanwhile brainlets on both sides deny any of it is happening, albeit for their own agenda-reasons

Why would any American today, as hard as working is getting, would want to tack on a big extra tax so that Sheniqua and Miguel can get free gastric bypasses from all the junk food they eat? Europe at least is healthier so it be more worth it over there.

Attached: 1374812830312.gif (372x323, 1.99M)

Attached: 131739402.jpg (480x480, 39.36K)

literally no one likes Biden. Republicans just assume people do so that their Trump worship doesn't look so fucking weird

>calls me kike
>is the jew enabler

Attached: gyujryukyfrukyufrkfy.png (400x400, 67.43K)

I mean it worked for your ancestors so why not?

Attached: ClimateModels.png (850x764, 514.62K)

>[Update] [Auto] No new posts
most people cant even definte CC/CRT properly. Go figure. It's such a non-issue. wasting taxpayer dollars on bullshit that doesnt matter, instead of actually fixing shit

you must be fucking joking. in 10 seconds of googling you literally can look at "well-respected", front-page publication headlines making sensationalist climate alarmist claims going back decades

Yeah, the democrats suck, but republicans are still dogshit

Truth

Lmfao... These are such wonderful democratic controlled times... Definitely voting red now

I'd like to see one public school teaching CRT. CRT is just your new boogie man, CRT is something only used in high level law classes at universities. You are just so afraid that someone might think you're racist.
I want a list of these math books with CRT, because I don't believe they actually exist

OH NO NO NO ..... Taxing the uber rich anything at all is literally GOMMUNISM!

Attached: 1643829037849.gif (675x1200, 419.14K)

>CRT is something only used in high level law classes at universities.
Then you're not against banning it at the K-12 level? Oh wait, you're still for CRT. Kill yourself kike.

>Update
They dont, its just fuckin faggots spending taxpayer dollars vetoing bullshit just to act like they're worth keeping on payroll. The whole thing is a non-issue but people need to stay relevant

eat shit lefty I'm voting for nothing but white conservatives.

don't forget the current mega drought directly caused by climate change.

Attached: 11582266406227.png (756x768, 130.83K)

LIBERAL LOGIC
Trump
Trump
Trump
Trump
Trump

explain how this is a viable or meaningful action under our current political system?

Where do you idiots come from?

It's okay he will have built a new one in the mountains before anything happens

aside from delicious librul tears.. how do you reckon the conservatives will better your life?

Attached: libpanic.jpg (400x298, 21.88K)

I hate the Jews but every answer cant be the Jews

WHO is going to "hold up food at the border", cuck? Republican politicians are going to do this personally? Under what authorization? How? And why? Are you lefty fucks that delusional??

"conservatives"

You wouldnt know what the meaning of conservative was if it fucked your wife

What if instead of printing all that new money we taxed the rich

and now we are living through it. People displaced in Alaska before the permafrost is no longer permafrost, Tundras having massive methane explosions as they thaw out and the organic matter reacts, massive flooding, mega droughts, record breaking weather and temperatures around the world, Increase in diseases, loss of wetland and forest habitat. We are living in the collapse now, you don't need to look at the models, it's happening

Why would I care if they taught it? It's not like your booger eating children would understand it anyway

Fine, to reconcile reality, you can assume they banned multiplication tables, which we all want to spend time and money doing.

It's fucking self-evident the books have CC/CRT in them. Nobody has to see them to know that, because nobody is fucking banning multiplication tables, idiot.

>how do you reckon the conservatives will better your life?

By not having their noses up our asses over everything.....CONSTANTLY.

Attached: 1648706532019.jpg (963x488, 605.22K)

Then it wouldn't be something only taught at law school and you'd have to address the criticisms you stupid nigger. What a shitty deflection.

Holy shit how bad at math are you?

Literally everything you just mentioned has happened a dozen times cyclically in the last hundred thousand years.

reddit's not sending their best today.

Attached: 1540884355996.jpg (960x861, 93K)

are you retarded? It's currently happening. Like it's national news
sacurrent.com/news/texas-gov-greg-abbotts-border-slowdown-ruined-millions-of-dollars-in-food-texas-consumers-will-pay-28678151

How bad do you think he is? Because he's right by a factor of a thousand.

You could enforce a 100% WEALTH tax on every billionaire, which would run the US for about two months until you ran out of money.

we're the second richest country in the world, we have more than enough to provide our citizens with healthcare.

republicans (and some dems) are absolutely against getting off fossile fuels, because they receive tons of donations and support from oil and gas companies.

fuck the investor class, fuck the billionaires, tax the hell out of them or string em up

yeah everyone knows that. We just spead up the process this time. Every time it happens you get a mass extinction event. It's over for humans