I am one of the ugliest people on earth. Ama

I am one of the ugliest people on earth. Ama

Attached: Snapchat-1166249233.jpg (864x1776, 400.93K)

No. On top of being a homely virgin turd, you're also boring.

I thought having a beard automatically makes you attractive?

Bro your looking pretty alright, mid tier. I dont know if the beard is helping or hurting you though, maybe a new haircut would help

You're not ugly, retard. You're just overweight. Lose some weight and you could look fantastic!

You look like my GF's other BF tbqh.

Just lose weight, lose the beard, and get a fucking haircut my guy jesus christ

could be worse, dioxide poisoning will disfigure your face.

Attached: _40565531_yushchenko_203.jpg (203x200, 13.62K)

Strangely, I've found that many men don't like beards but a lot of women do.

all fair points, have a good evening

you alright bro
you ain't some stephen hawking nigga confined to a wheelchair
you got potential

i am the exeption to the rule maybe, maybe it's just because my beard is so weak

shave your hair and develop a Norse accent and your pretty much desirable to most women

there is no such thing as a good haircut when your head is fucked up like me

Why haven't you shaved your beard and gotten a flattop yet.

It's full. What are you talking about? Stop being so down on yourself and crush some pussy already. You know you're attractive enough to get laid, right?

nah just shave the bad stache and become amish

You look like you're about to discover fire, bro.

Hit the gym, get fucking huge. You have powerlifter body 100%.

Bro I'm going bald- keep that in mind. Your head could be shaped like a potato AND you could be losing your hair.

i wasn't always THIS obese, i'd need to lose 150 lbs to have my weight help significantly

You just look like some dude to me, OP.

are you the cuck or is he

takes a long time to lose 150 lbs

maybe i've already had it, that would explain

That isn't true. You will look much better if you just lose 20 lbs. Trust me bro, this is what I'm working with and I can still get laid. You're gonna be okay.

Attached: 20220419_204641.jpg (1710x2116, 889.68K)

i'm 31, my potential is tapped out now

maybe if i was strong instead of being a pussy

Attached: WMdx-Q_9_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30.16K)

is that a king of the hill reference?

No timestamp faggot

i wish, i would love to be with a girl who wanted to be with me. man that would be awesome

Is your name Dylan (or DJ)?

And a greasy daced attention whore

i want to go for the brigham young tbh, worried the front can't get long enough

Attached: by.jpg (556x833, 620.94K)

The more my stubble grows, the less attractive I see myself as. Not because I'm becoming less attractive to women, but because I'm becoming less attractive to myself. Think about that...
Anyway, being fat is a no-go. Just fucking thrust yourself into a Third World country for a good while to break your unhealthy eating habits and come back eating whole foods, mostly plants.

Well you saw how I look. I look even worse than you; bald and blemished. What I have is confidence. Believe it or not, personality really does go a long way. I'm sure you're smart and have things that you're interested in. Use that to your advantage, King. I really believe in you.

you need to eat a little better, cut your hair, groom the beard, and hit the gym a few days a week for a little while and youll be solid dawg. Ive seen way uglier fools pull in hella pussy.

i used to have a friend, his wife said i was intimidating, i haven't seen them since. that was 5 years ago

i am losing my hair too

some phenomenally ugly dude right

your jaw is way nicer than mine

your looks aren't ugly. your woe is me shitty ass attitude is. stop beating yourself up and just do some basic workouts and youll be golden my dude

it is not, sorry

i can't imagine being attracted to myself lol

front's already pretty long, you could probably get there if that's really what you're after

lmao

my personality is so bad, i'm not smart (have a doctorate degree) but i'm a goddamn retard outside of one specific field

i know it is that easy, i tried that for a while and it did help, but it wasn't enough. i know i had to do it for longer but it takes a damn long time to lose 150 lbs

i know it is that easy, but also i'm pretty fucking far in this hole

it's starting to shed, i don't know if i've reached terminal length yet

You could still impress the shit out of somebody with the fact that you have a doctorate and your expert knowledge. I think they'll forgive the fact that you don't know much about other stuff just yet. Get out there and take the time to learn what life has to offer outside of your field. Everybody's gotta start at square 1. It's okay.

she said it out of nowhere, we were driving from her parent's house to his parent's house, we stopped at a gas station, we were standing outside while my old friend used the restroom, and she just said it.

You're not wrong. It's tough especially when life gets ya down and you're feeling hella depressed and getting down on yourself like you are. But the fact is that youre never gonna get there if ya dont build that discipline and push for it and fight for results. You dont need to be shredded either, and 150 is a larger picture if you're really trying to go that far. Set more realistic and smaller goals for now. It'll make it seem more obtainable and youll be stoked when you reach that goal. And then you keep going from there. Besides, once you start losing 20...30...40...50, the results are already going to be crazy obvious and you're gonna feel and look better

go out where?

Not as ugly as my crooked teeth. Lose weight fatty, at least you don't have to look like a monster like me.

I mean, if you want to go for that look, might as well. If you already think you're the ugliest then what's the downside

i need to at least lose weight until my knee stops hurting

i have fucked up teeth as well

yeah i'm definitely going for it, just don't know if i can get there. hopefully i can grow a real beard

what.... you literally have one

Why do you say you're ugly, OP?

Is that what you've been told by random people? By women/men you're interested in? Or just by yourself?

Head over to /fit/, Yea Forums, and /fa/ and fix yourself up man. Literally anyone on this planet can become attractive enough to fuck and date someone, it just requires that you take deliberate action every day to become a better man.

it barely goes on my cheeks and is patchy

>Is that what you've been told by random people? By women/men you're interested in? Or just by yourself?
all of the above.

i went to fit for a while, scooby was popular and GOMAD was popular. i didn't go to lit. /fa/ had bomber jackets and stan smiths and cps

Attached: 200300445_1287462151710270_1850115030044263012_n-1.jpg (1504x2015, 457.75K)

Are you medically able to diet?

it's not that bad trust me. I've seen when people who can't grow a beard try to grow a beard. Yours isn't that.

LOL

Bro don't go there to learn about shit, go there for the sticky threads.

>90% of people on /fit/ use roids to make half ass gains they could've made naturally, or are overweight "powerlifters".
>90% of Yea Forums is a Nietzsche circle jerk, or pseudo-intellectuals posting shit poetry
>90% of /fa/ is people posting new cops or shit they saw on twitter they wish they had because it looked good on someone that it properly fits on

Want my opinion? No? Too fucking bad.
Read a book called Models by Mark Manson. Get a gym membership and lift weights and run 3x a week at least (use /fit/ sticky to learn to diet and exercise). Get a haircut, considering trimming your beard just to see how it looks with a hair cut. Buy some new clothes that don't scream "I LIVE WITH MY MOM", and start going out to new places with friends or by yourself.

All of this sounds overwhelming but if you make small changes here and there (first priority being fitness and reading), then you'll be a completely different human being a year from now.

You have the 'author of an unfinished book series' aesthetic