I got a GF for the first time and Im worried about showing her my dick...

I got a GF for the first time and Im worried about showing her my dick, its a bit fucked up because my Ma gave me a botched circumcision. Is it too bad, or am I overthinking it?

Attached: 1620600822736-duck.jpg (912x794, 179.67K)

Just tell her: "Its ribbed for your pleasure!"

What the actual fuck?
Fucking terrible man.

Attached: FKG565ZWQAEZDDG.jpg (1088x1371, 139.38K)

Looks like keloids, but maybe since it's soft it looks too much, show it erect

Aw dude. You can't be serious.
Something like that, it has to be your opening line forever. Full disclosure.

Wait you mean that's not normal?

>my Ma gave me a botched circumcision

If there's one line you never toss out on a first date......

Why not sue?

Clearly they fucked up

Get that money son

Yea of your mom circumcised you, I highly doubt you have a gf.

If it looks better erect it might not be too big a deal.

It was my Mom did it. She admits she messed up the first time, but says that the second time was fine and the little tweaks she's done since have just been "tidying up" in her words. But I dont think it looks right and my best friend said that he thinks she should have left it alone

Horrible

are you sure that's your dick?

tell her you're waiting till marriage for sex

Fucken women put this cow in jail

More bumps mean more pleasure. Ugly dick, but she'd probably love it inside her.

How's it look hard?

it looks like you got a blowjob from the Michelin Man

Do you think maybe she's attached another dick to me? It would explain a lot. My Dad is dead and she said some weird things.

>Bro, your mom probably shouldn't have deformed your penis.
Staggering insight, he's a keeper.

You gotta be honest, tell her you're saving up to have it fixed and that it haunts you every day.

Attached: 1649470962720.png (300x407, 125.52K)

It’s gonna be even badder if you have an erection

What does it look like hard?

Attached: 1466586633311.jpg (267x274, 32.21K)

Maybe that's a weird growth and your real dick is under it
have you looked?

This is why Yea Forums is so toxic. This place seriously attracts the kind of freaks in this world whose mothers actually circumcised them.

Jesus dude. You shouldn't have gotten a girlfriend until you had that fixed. She'll tell everyone she knows her soon to be ex bf's dick looks like it was used to fuck a hornets nest.

bumping for morbid curiosity

huh? that's a totally normal circumcision dude

Attached: 1649119529329.gif (444x810, 1.74M)

Why has nobody asked for a timestamp with the mutilated dick? This is not the reason that was given for it being like that a few weeks ago.

OH LAWD!!

THIS
the rest of u fellas are new fags

"My name is Dave, I like soft jazz, long walks on the beach, pina colada, and I have a freak dick"

If she genuinely loves you she’ll be able to look past it. If she can’t than she never loved you in the first place and you’re better off without her.

As long as it can get hard it's good bro. Let her know beforehand cuz she's gonna be weirded out for sure. My wife agrees. Tell her about it beforehand trust me.

I came on 4 Chan again today after having a solid 8 years of sobriety from this website just to complain about how it’s not the same website from 2008 but I come back to see this. Glad to be back

Attached: C84147DC-D9BD-4403-B38D-749D0C93FDA9.jpg (1440x1800, 673.69K)

Attached: 1649866694698.png (948x960, 543.77K)

Thanks user

this sounds like the cope of the 60% of American 'men' that were force converted to Judaism

Show the fucking hard dick user, we're all waiting

kek

MAA!!!!!!!!

rules are rules
timestamp first then question

Attached: patatine_fritte.jpg (1280x880, 223.51K)

That dick used to be posted daily. Saying it looked like that from trying to make it longer or jerking for X hours.

>Implying it’s not

who the fuck even saves that image ?

Yes post now

OP the faggot.

yeah you should sue your mom
your girl will think you have genital warts or something

dude wtf is THAT

Holy shit OP, you are a pathetic faggot that thinks it's normal for family members to do Circumcision. First of all, I don't have the kike mutilation. second of all it's done by a doctor. And what do you mean touch ups? Has this sick cunt been cutting on your dick for years and you think it's normal?

I would consider suicide, it's the only way, OP. Not even a faggot would want to suck that dick.

Attached: 1626747683235.jpg (464x463, 26.91K)

typical american penis

nah i got a fat dick, your mom would know.
anyway OP's dick looks like a mangled mess sorry.

Kill your mother for what she did, seriously.

First and last warning: Delete this antisemitic comment.

Don't show her. Let her first encounter with it be inside her

Welcome back Yea Forumsrother

Attached: BEB6A7FA-4568-4B25-A0F0-5275854CB28F.png (544x618, 377.82K)

Delete your mum.

We gotta see it hard, dude. It looks bad soft, I mean not terribly bad, definitely not aesthetic, but who knows, she might like the bumps.
Tell her beforehand, and tell her that you're cool if she's not cool with it. DO NOT freak out, DO NOT cry, DO NOT beg her to stay if she decides she doesn't want to have sex, if you do that, she's going to tell her friends, and they're going to tell everyone else, women are fucked up creatures like that but you know that's just how it is.

Well, it's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. Or I don't know maybe she's an amazing girl who doesn't mind pleasuring herself to cleanse of blotchy violating her

u fell on bait, shit has no time stamp lmfao

if that was my dick id prob start doin heroin and become a tranny and eventually anhero

Attached: 277753688_1136431860529391_3728771791947208677_n.jpg (1181x1295, 132.8K)

I don't get it
are we to understand that male genital mutilation is "semitic"?

that's a weird looking dick.

umm, Nazi comments aren't allowed on this kosher site

Oy Vey, mine Juden

that doesnt look normal, just tell her its not a disease. up to u if u want to mention the botched circumcision part
I highly doubt it matters THAT much