What is the one fetish you've told no one about?

What is the one fetish you've told no one about?

Attached: 0240810_black_2.jpg (2000x2857, 606.83K)

Pee, I like pee

Bestial necrophilia.

Rape fetish

Had since childhood, though I'll never act on it.

I lie to myself, saying it's because I'm not a monster...

Truth is, if The opportunity presents itself, I don't think I'd be able to hold back.

I get off on the idea of a girl repeatedly letting me get her pregnant and aborting it. It's...probably just a fantasy?

With you on that. But I have told some friends. And my girl who isn't into it but will do it for me

Women don't deserve rights

Incest
>I want to knock up every female family member I have and make them a harem

All sides of cuckoldry
>I am fucking a married woman right now her husband is okay with it because they arent monogamous.
>Sometimes I make her tell me my cock is bigger than her husband's when Im having trouble cumming.
I also beat off to photos of girls I know with their boyfriends.
>I imagine how humiliating it would be for them to shit talk me while I watch helplessly.

Makes me want to cum :)

I want to watch a girl shit her pants.

I wanted to be tied and and tickled as women sit on my face and put their feet in my mouth. Also, if they could give me a post orgasm torture handjob to finish things out that would be great.

Attached: 70A71198-DDEF-4FD3-8159-489D41D35208.png (442x442, 559.36K)

I mean, girls tend to be annoying

Like this one. She speaks like...

You know on those action movies, where the hero infiltrates the villains lair in disguise and tries to make small talk with the goons, but it never works out? Yeah, this is her. She's also dumb as bricks.

I feel she's only good for one thing, if the opportunity ever presents itself, I'd show her

Attached: FB_IMG_1650409009635.jpg (492x960, 26.65K)

Girls stealing, pickpocketing etc. I love thieving women. Really turns me onwwhn5

I really want to eat a creampie or lick cum off feet.

Kik?

she looks pretty stupid, you know her?

Up until I was about 30 I had a massive momcest fetish.
Would have given anything to have had an older fuckbuddy to roleplay it with. Wrote a bunch of literotica stories about hot mom-son sex.

Almost 40 now, lost all interest in it.
Now I just want to live in the 3rd world and creampie any retarded peasant girl that my BWC gets me

Classmate.

She's got a boyfriend as well, which only makes it better to break.

Nylon encasement

I find circumcised dicks more attractive.

whos that

I find girls 12+ attractive. Not sure what's its called I know it's not paedophile tho

Yeah pedo blow your brains out fag

Seethe harder sjw moralfag redditfag

ephebophilia

>feet
I pay girls I know from an anonymous IG account for feet pics sometimes. huge fucking loads.

>femdom/cucking
Love it. Didn't know I loved it but I think /gif/ got me hooked on femdom and I spiralled from there. It ranges from pegging all the way to full sissification sometimes.

>Bi play
Probably fed from the degeneracy above. I've sucked a cock from grindr, it was pretty fun. May do again.

>throatplay
But like, really rough throatplay. Vomit, gagspit, bruised esophagus. Strictly giving (so far).

Gentle Femdom, just wanna be a sub for once. Always end up being a top every time in my relationships and kinda getting bored of it. I'm definitely a switch, let me be dom half the time just don't make me put all the effort in.

Also, pegging, but never tried it.

I want to see what sex feels like with a girl who genuinely believes she'll die after I am done using her. I wouldn't actually do it, but I want to see what sex is like with that look in their eyes and knowing what is going through their mind.

>horse cock
>couples fap roulettes
>fem dom
>couple swapping

>Dicks
I just fucking love dicks, no one knows this but some have suspected i'm a homo or even teased me about it.
I guess they were right after all.

armpits

Stumps

I want to rape a teenager to death

braindead looking whore

This is me.
I really want to get pegged by basically any of my exes. Now that the relationship is over and I don’t need to keep up appearances, I just want them to hold my balls firmly and make me cum from their thrusts

Got Kik? I do the same thing on insta and would love to discuss/trade girls

Feminization. Ive told my wife about my femdom fetish, and she is into that, chastity, pegging, candle wax, slapping me around, chastity, but i cant bring myself to tell her tto feminize me. Not permanently but just while we are having fun. Im sure she would be down for it, im just to afraid to bring it up.

I like to jack off in insulation

Attached: 3916541C-CB1D-402E-8773-6724B7E01106.jpg (474x547, 54.54K)

Cuckolding. Mainly cause I always like to fantasize about my girlfriend cheating on me with people I know and that'd be embrassing to admit to her

These good?

Attached: 8204BE83-44D4-449B-ADEC-6A71D041C094.jpg (862x876, 269.83K)

Feet and Size. I'll be taking them to the grave, even if there's much worse stuff out there. I imagine it would ruin my image even to my most intimate contacts.

Braindead! That's the term I was looking for!

She's so bland in convos, like she's an alien trying to communicate with us, also she loves to point out the obvious.

I see her as a piece of meat, a succulent piece of meat and nothing else.

you're a faggot

I've fantasized about my mom for as long as I can remember. She's pretty much always been my go-to fap material. She's hot and my friends have said things to me about her, but I've never let on to anyone at all that I consistently jerk off to my own mom.

sounds like she is trying to avoid talking to you
>lmao

Its not bad, but is kinda strange, i have a tooth fetish, and tooth brushes, i buy videos of girls toothbrushing

conventionally mediocre looking women who are slightly overweight.

its mostly because they demonstrate some of the most enthusiasm out there, they know theyre subpar, so they want to wow you with how good they do. some of the most mediocre looking girls i've fucked have been the absolute best that i kept coming back to. hell, i fucked the last one for so long i ran out of shit to do to her and had to start eating ass. they know the second they stop putting out, or doing everything you tell them to, you'll go and find someone else who will.

I love girls making themselves gag, JOI, and feet. Have been offering friends $$$ anonymously on insta and got a few videos that make me cum buckets

i have none

Attached: unburden.png (1821x561, 72.76K)

i wonder if she's even capable of thinking about having rights, seems more like a useless object

Share a screenshot of your favourite vid user

Also what's the price you offer?

Softcore piss stuff
>girl humps me while she's pissing
>fingering and kissing her while she's pissing
Also whatever she may want.
I find it hot for some reason

What the fuck

Obviously you’ve never tried it

Look at those tight pink folds

You have good taste.

Play snowdaze

You’re welcome.

One of the weirdest I’ve heard is that my had a grinch fetish. Like she got off to the dr suess character the grinch

>shoving thousands of small glass needles in your dick while furiously masturbating and sweating
I think I'm gonna pass on that one, chief.
Thank you.

>buy videos of girls toothbrushing

is that really something that requires purchasing?

Is that a guy?

Show her

what race is she?

Japanese schoolgirls